• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
If there's at least 32, you should be able to pay out top 4 (4th getting at least $10)

other payout systems for comparison:

Michigan Circuit payouts for specific numbers of entrants:

32 or Less Entrants
1st place: 60%
2nd place: 30%
3rd place: 10%

64 to 33 Entrants
1st place: 50%
2nd place: 30%
3rd place: 15%
4th place: 5%

More than 64 Entrants
1st place: 40%
2nd place: 25%
3rd place: 15%
4th place: 10%
5th place: 5%
5th place: 5%

or AZ's payout system:
Singles Payout
1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%
5th: 4%

lou4222

Smash Lord
After meeting Missouri yesterday, and realizing how incredibly cool they were, Nope and I are certainly interested. We could maybe get 3 or 4 other Ohioans to come with us. I just realized only top 3 are getting paid out which is kind of a downer:/

TP

Smash Master
After meeting Missouri yesterday, and realizing how incredibly cool they were, Nope and I are certainly interested. We could maybe get 3 or 4 other Ohioans to come with us. I just realized only top 3 are getting paid out which is kind of a downer:/
Based on the ever-increasing expected turnout, I can pretty much guarantee that more than the top 3 will be getting money. Come!

:034:

Nicole

Smash Champion
Awesome, we'd love to have you guys show up. And probably top 4 -5 will get payout, I'm hoping about 60 - 80 people show up.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Wow. How many MK's will be at this tournament?! I'm excited. You should go MK too MMM.

I'm thinking about hosting a MK only tournament to make up for all those tournaments that he was banned in. It's time to bann all the other characters. See how they like it

Teh Future

Smash Master
Wow. How many MK's will be at this tournament?! I'm excited. You should go MK too MMM.

I'm thinking about hosting a MK only tournament to make up for all those tournaments that he was banned in. It's time to bann all the other characters. See how they like it
LOL I would totally come to this

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'd go to a MK only tourney, just cuz thats the only MU my MK knows how to play lol. buuuut i think this tourney is going to have enough MK's i don't think we need any more.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Wow, this tournament is sounding more and more fun by the day.

Guess I'll go work on my Diddy >_<

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
HIGH TIERS IN A COMPETITIVE TOURNAMENT?!?!!?!?!? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!?!?!!?! lmfao

On a side note, I doubt I'll go MK hardly at all except very specific matchups, Zoze. That's how I roll, generally... it just depends though, you never know :p (Unless you count teams... then I will go mostly MK)

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Affinity there are no words to describe the awesomeness contained in that picture.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Wait, why am I going to this? Somebody forgot to tell me I was going lol
You have to come, and when you get here, you have to strip naked and then cover yourself in pancake syrup and tootsie roll rappers while spinning around in circles and singing "love game" by lady gaga.

This is your punishment for never remembering what my name is, lawl.

Nicole

Smash Champion
You have to come, and when you get here, you have to strip naked and then cover yourself in pancake syrup and tootsie roll rappers while spinning around in circles and singing "love game" by lady gaga.

Yo yo, uh, uh, tootsie roll rappers, thug love baby. Flavored tootsie roll rappers is some *****es, and don't even get me started on muthafawkin' tootsie pops, them *****s be gay.

ps - wrappers.

gantrain05

Smash Master
this tourney is so far away, yet so much hype still. the entire midwest will probably get some freak blizzard on the weekend of the tourney and none of it will happen.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler

i'd prefer "bad romance"

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
If anyone busts out ANYTHING Lada Gaga'esque I will record it and spam the **** out of it in the results thread.

Then I will give the camera to someone else so I can sing and dance with you.

Radium88

Smash Lord
this tourney is so far away, yet so much hype still. the entire midwest will probably get some freak blizzard on the weekend of the tourney and none of it will happen.
/cries

please don't say that......

Anyways, wtf happened to this thread??? hahaha

@Affinity: Epic.

Well if it is more than 32 entrants (which looks like it) the payout will definitely change. So please come!!! And bring some Ohioans!

Top Bottom