• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'll probably be using 3-4 different characters at this. Better learn all my stage CPs.

Teh Future

Smash Master
If you don't live too far out of the way from Wash U to the venue I can swing by and help out. I feel bad about not bringing any TVs myself.

I can bring a Wii at least.

:034:
I live like 40 mins away from washU lol, but its good I can fit everything Im bringing

What's with all the ICs??? IC's are sooo gay, LOL.
I agree, lets main mk at this tourney

ok, lets do a drunk MM, that way we both win.
Andrew is sooooooo bad when he drinks loooooooool instant win for you

Teh Future

Smash Master
Ice babies

I don't know who would win normally, but 50% chance you gimp me at 0 or I kill myself so it'll probably be free 5 dollars for you lol

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'll MM you, Affinity, since I've never played you in pools or bracket. Just keep MK away from me. And let's do it only for $1, cause I'm probably gonna lose :psycho:

Radium88

Smash Lord
GET HYPED PEOPLE!

BRAWL

AND

MELEE

I got the room reserved for Jan 30 - 31st from 10 am - 12 am possibly until 2 am but she has to ask about it. I was able to reserve the same huge room for both events. I will converse with my co-TO about other details but for now ....

EFFING HYPE UP MELEE YO

Food places are marked on the Google maps. So click the link on the OP and just zoom in.

gantrain05

Smash Master
sure hope the tourney is run efficiently because i've seen tournies run for alot longer than 14 hours with just brawl.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
sure hope the tourney is run efficiently because i've seen tournies run for alot longer than 14 hours with just brawl.
Cook's helping run it. He ran Kohoka and it was the smoothest running tournament pretty much ever in the world. He's a bawler, this **** will be smoother than baby poop, count on it.

Trent

Smash Champion
Hype?

@Affinity: Are you going to that tournament in Omaha the 19th? If so we could do the MM there if you wanted.

Teh Future

Smash Master
kahoka was the worst location ever with the best venue.

Still a melee tournament would never have been held in a town as terrible as that

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Was Kahoka really as bad as finding the housing for the Carbondale tourney I hosted a couple years back? I guess Thinkaman is the only person that could really compare em.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Kahoka included:

- 5 different roads that had all magically turned into one big parking lot (for what no one is sure because it was pitch black and there wasn't any large buildings around) that everyone's GPS decided to take them through

- No fast food places. But there was a pizza place which was fairly delicious, as well as another resturant we went to in the morning which had egg sammichs for like 2 dollars lol. outside it had a parking space which was filled with a tracker that was toeing another tracker. It also had a bulletin board advertising a yard sale that included things like "All Kinds Lamps" "STRinG TRimmErs" "cEiling Fan w/ liTes" and "All cloThEs" (I have a picture of the sign on my phone, it was that dumb)

-A spider, according to Nicole

-Andrew's hair

-not Lain's car

-a really dirty but awesome venue

meh.

Cook

Smash Master
Kahoka included:

- 5 different roads that had all magically turned into one big parking lot (for what no one is sure because it was pitch black and there wasn't any large buildings around) that everyone's GPS decided to take them through

- No fast food places. But there was a pizza place which was fairly delicious, as well as another resturant we went to in the morning which had egg sammichs for like 2 dollars lol. outside it had a parking space which was filled with a tracker that was toeing another tracker. It also had a bulletin board advertising a yard sale that included things like "All Kinds Lamps" "STRinG TRimmErs" "cEiling Fan w/ liTes" and "All cloThEs" (I have a picture of the sign on my phone, it was that dumb)

-A spider, according to Nicole

-Andrew's hair

-not Lain's car

-a really dirty but awesome venue

meh.
It also included ****ing bull**** Zash.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Jan 30? By then I'll have my car and parents will be gone! Hallelujah
if so, you can put me down as having housing space for 4 (5 if someone is short enough for the small couch) and transport for 4 and 1-2 setups.

I'll go for melee, but if you need extra people for brawl pools or teams I can sorta play Snake

Togaboy

Smash Apprentice
I will show up at the door and there had better be Hot Dickings ready for me. Consider me attending.

Top Bottom