• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 2! Shugo! Lain?! PA/Ohio! Dec.19th, Pittsburgh, PA!

•Col•

Smash Champion
@ITT I thought you quit?...

As I don't want to start a debate re: pplanking in this thread, I'll try to keep that day open and come anyway... holy crap for the second/first (depending) time in my life I can actually make a SSB tournament... the smash scene here in wPA other than /hope either is dead or has utterly escaped my notice *coughIwantinfocough*.
Why would you make that second part practically invisible?

I only happened to notice it by chance because I highlight whatever I'm reading usually. >.>

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Lol at people arguing about how much you are allowed to stall in Brawl, that's pretty sad. I'll be sure to bring my fishing rod and sleeping blanket for the camping portion of the tournament.

I will be bringing people for Melee from Duquesne/Pittsburgh...probably like 3-5 people.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
@ITT I thought you quit?...

As I don't want to start a debate re: pplanking in this thread, I'll try to keep that day open and come anyway... holy crap for the second/first (depending) time in my life I can actually make a SSB tournament... the smash scene here in wPA other than /hope either is dead or has utterly escaped my notice *coughIwantinfocough*.
Ya, I retired for the most part. I went to a tournament maybe a month ago because a bunch of people went that I didn't get to say goodbye to IRL.

I'm just goin to this for the easy money :p It's also been an awesome tournament every time I've gone.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Ya, I retired for the most part. I went to a tournament maybe a month ago because a bunch of people went that I didn't get to say goodbye to IRL.

I'm just goin to this for the easy money :p It's also been an awesome tournament every time I've gone.
Easy money...EASY MONEY!! Hmm...I'm down for some free $$$. I might talk to Crash and see if he'd be down for this.

M@v

Subarashii!
I probably am bringing someone from state college back with me to go ;).

I should go bother NY about this...

Impp

Smash Ace
I'm interested. I'll come for Melee, and enter Brawl, too. Where's the melee people from Pittsburgh/Butler in this thread? (thelake, taki, vudu, harm naka, d20, etc.)

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I'm interested. I'll come for Melee, and enter Brawl, too. Where's the melee people from Pittsburgh/Butler in this thread? (thelake, taki, vudu, harm naka, d20, etc.)
When I said I'd be bringing 3 or 4 from Duq for Melee, that was D20, Taki, Naka, and A-laon. Harm really doesn't play anymore.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So I was totally looking at attending, until I realized

This is on a sunday, right in the middle of a steelers game

Only reason I'd travel to Pittsburgh for a tourney at this point is to watch a steelers game the next day. I've never been to one before (I've never gone to a regular season NFL game before.)

M@v

Subarashii!
So I was totally looking at attending, until I realized

This is on a sunday, right in the middle of a steelers game

Only reason I'd travel to Pittsburgh for a tourney at this point is to watch a steelers game the next day. I've never been to one before (I've never gone to a regular season NFL game before.)
I plan to have the game on btw(Theres an LCD TV in the venue that I don't plan to use for the tourney). Main thing is I couldn't get any saturdays. They were all taken >______>

•Col•

Smash Champion
Oshi- I better start practicing.................................

HAHAHA J/K

•Col•

Smash Champion
Fine... I'll practice for like 1 hour the night before.

Good enough? :(

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
I may show up with one other person for ****s and giggles. The turnout seems like it will be lower than before... for at least brawl.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
brawl and melee are both gonna be sunday? Not sure if I can make it, celebrating christmas on the 17th.

M@v

Subarashii!
yupyup ^_^.

Spread the word guys, this is going to be a fun tourney! Everyone who's been to one of my events should know how I run things.

M@v

Subarashii!
The brawl turnouts for my 3 Pittsburgh Brawl tourneys have been 35, 28, and 30 respectively, so expect that range. Melee is usually ~20

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Subtract one. I won't be around to bring the amazing 1-vs-2 comebacks this time.

Top Bottom