• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 2! Shugo! Lain?! PA/Ohio! Dec.19th, Pittsburgh, PA!

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Are standing chain grabs (ddd,marth etc.) infinites allowed?
D3s standing infinite is.
Where have you guys been? Its banned at pretty much every single tournament in existence nowadays.
I know which is why it's just my luck that it's allowed here. lol

Lol M@v I think you got my question mixed up considering the edit in the ruleset (or atleast I dont think it was there before)

anyways Pittsburgh HYPE

Life

Smash Hero
Yeah, I can confirm that wasn't there before... hehehe.

And while we're here: Sonic's HA under the stage, stalling or not? Normally I wouldn't ask but there was some debate over it since it's possible for many/most (?) characters to hit Sonic while he's under the stage.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'd appreciate as many setups as possible. The more we have, the faster we can move through brackets.

M@v

Subarashii!
works for me. General plan right now in terms of order:

Melee doubles(if enough teams enter) will probably be first. Then brawl doubs.

Then melee/brawl singles. I think we could prob do both at the same time; I'll make the call with setups tomorrow.

•Col•

Smash Champion
will there be a stream here? If so is there anyway I can have the link so I can give it to my friends now?
Sorry, but doubting it. Phoenix Dark is the one who would usually bring the equipment, but he can't make it this time.

We will be recording and uploading a bunch of videos, however.

D

Deleted member

I'm coming from NE Ohio and there's nothing about a blizzard...my parents wouldn't let me go if there was one.

Maybe M2K entered a Pokemon tournament and got beaten in the first round all thanks to the move, Blizzard. He was gonna use his winnings from that tourney to enter this one, but yeah...got snowed in. :awesome:

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
What??????

I did not find out about this tournament until about 30 minutes ago, I'm coming with my bro to this, at least we will make it for singles!

M@v

Subarashii!
No. Internet connection is bad today plus no equipment for stream :(

Vids will be recorded however.

M@v

Subarashii!
Brawl doubles results:

1. Shugo + Lain (Mk + mk/snake)

2. M@v + TKCK(Mk/fox + Mk)

3. sole + Techchase(ZSS + snake)

Top Bottom