• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 2! Shugo! Lain?! PA/Ohio! Dec.19th, Pittsburgh, PA!

D

Deleted member

Probably gonna go to this. I'll be bringing Rikku, Solecalibur, and Shugo.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll try to make it to this if the weather looks a little better by the end of the week.

Anyone good want to team if I do?

M@v

Subarashii!
In speaking of eating, I was thinking of a trip to steak'n shake at the mills after this.

Who would be down?

Buford

Smash Apprentice
Assuming we get lucky and melee doubles happens

anyone wanna partner with a peach/kirby? I came in 3rd last time for doubles <3

Pm me plz

M@v

Subarashii!
Northeast ohio has shown interest(Brawl and melee). I'll remind them to keep spreading the word.

I haven't heard anything from 4%.

Did you tell people about it at TYM X?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I NEED PICK UP. 10:20 AM at State College PA for hope2

from megabus. guys please respond if you live near State college PA and/or are going to hope2. I would need to be picked up. If you pick me up and take me to the tournament I will team with you.

This is absolutely my only chance to make it. I need help, please help me out

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate

from megabus. guys please respond if you live near State college PA and/or are going to hope2. I would need to be picked up. If you pick me up and take me to the tournament I will team with you.

Lol @ m2k actually wanting to come to this. I would have thought that this tourney would be to small for your attendance. But I guess a hustla gotta make dat ca$h money anywhere he can.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Wow. I just realized I scheduled a flight for this day. For some reason, I thought it was on Saturday... Grumble. PLANNING FAIL.
M2K, I was SOOOO gonna drive you over until I rechecked the time. I'll see if I can get others around here to drive you.

TKCK

Smash Rookie

M2K I'm in state college and i can drive you to the tourny no problem. Also idk if you heard from umbra or not but i have a place for you and inui to stay for january15th battle royale tourny.

M@v

Subarashii!
Where have you guys been? Its banned at pretty much every single tournament in existence nowadays.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Yeah, I have to work the day of the tournament. I'll probably come over early on though, and just leave around 1.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Good luck to NEOH and everyone else. The last /HOPE looked fun, I'll have to head over when I get the chance. I like Pittsburgh.

Top Bottom