• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 39: Road to WHOBO event #1! - March 9th, 2013 - Houston, Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
oh, right, I can go to this.

I just realized I've never actually entered doubles at a tournament, I should change that.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Apex brought some hype back to El Paso. We might start training again. It would be nice to see everyone! Where are them old school Dallas players at??!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I would like a static teammate. Anybody wanna play with a lesbian? Id prefer someone who would be WILLING go to every event or at least 90% of the events. I want points.
I'm putting this weekend on my calendar and requesting to have the weekend off indefinitely to go to this.
I hope Denti or Aerolink will let me ride with them.
It'll be just like the old days.

Lesbians have hidden powers of winning doubles.

Xyro I"m actually wanting to team with you bro...seriously.
If not you, then I would want to team with Aerolink.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
no side events (though i want them badly). i want people to save/spend money on REAL events so that they get REAL practice for the final LSC event.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Icecream, i don't plan on getting housing. Smash tournaments take way less time than ygo tournies so i h ave a spare spot in the capitol. Just sayin.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I know i originally said i wasn't gonna do a side event at this event but i think I've had a change of heart. i will do a side event but it will only be 1 of the following. The event that gets the most votes will be the event i choose.

Low+Mid tier 2vs2
Low+Mid tier 1vs1

Vote on ONE and ill tally up the votes by the end of Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom