• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 39: Road to WHOBO event #1! - March 9th, 2013 - Houston, Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Doubt I'll get a partner in time, but Low+Mid tier 2vs2 sounds great.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Low+Mid Tier 2v2.

I'm probably gonna start playing Brawl again, so there's a chance I'd be showing up to this in one of the DFW Carpools. #Flaco

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Mid-low tier teams? I'll need a partner that can do most of the work while I hold stock and support because that's all Link is good for lol.

2v2 please, because Link can't do it in singles when mid tier is included.
:phone:

Asa

Smash Hero
shut the **** up p4

first you stop me from fapping twice, now you call me a gimmick ;L

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
now we have a reason to make icecream go! looooool! me and psy are a good static team, but if psy wants to team with batou for l+m teams event i could team with you mini.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Everyone in borderline tier is legal except for GW. Hes always been high tier and no stupid BBR horrible tier list making team will change that. So remember, borderline (minus gw) and down is all legal in mid+low 1vs1 or mid+low 2vs2.

just did a quick tally and lol at das results

Mid+Low tier 2vs2=15
Mid+Low tier 1vs1=1

Unless hell freezes over and this poll changes in favor of 1vs1, ill prob end it on feb 1st.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather do 1 vs 1 Mid tiers, but if it comes down to 2 vs 2 then it is w/e I guess. I'm hyped as fu for this, looking forward to it.

Valdens

Smash Ace
everyone in borderline tier is legal except for gw. Hes always been high tier and no stupid bbr horrible tier list making team will change that. So remember, borderline (minus gw) and down is all legal in mid+low 1vs1 or mid+low 2vs2.

Just did a quick tally and lol at das results

mid+low tier 2vs2=15
mid+low tier 1vs1=1

unless hell freezes over and this poll changes in favor of 1vs1, ill prob end it on feb 1st.

****ing gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom