• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 39: Road to WHOBO event #1! - March 9th, 2013 - Houston, Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I've never been to a Texas tournament and I've been trying to plan to come out in the coming few months so maybe I'll shoot for this tournament.

For housing, do you guys offer it based on first come first serve? And also if I might ask, how far would it be from the Venue?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Venue is prob 15-20min from syncs house. His house is where you would be staying probably. His house can hold over 30 people so no worries.

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
My only question about staying at Sync's is will there better better control when people stay over? I remember the video you posted last year with Sync's place absolutely destroyed. And worse. There were no more pop-tarts.

sheikamaru

jive
it got out of hand because he housed like... 30+ people lol...

now if smashers would repect the home there won't be any problems.

it's just a simple matter of not leaving trash around and not breaking things etc etc.

Asa

Smash Hero
Ill be a super ***** if peeps don't respect my mother****ing house!!!!!

Smushers pls -.-

Xyro77

To be fair, the day whobo4 happened was also the day he moved in so the house was already not prepared for chaos. It's been a year since then and the house is ready for more people. Just don't trash it out and it won't become dirty.

As for the pop tarts, bring them and keep them close because those things get eaten FAST!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But can they handle the kittens?

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Sync should set up security cameras so he can see who does what and say "ok you owe me $x or a new y or else I'm pressing charges for like vandalism or something."

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, he should spend money to buy a security camera to watch the money that was spent buying the camera.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
It's a one time purchas for a long time use. Kinda worth it.

Plus it'd come in handy if someone ever broke in or anything. Plus they're mad fun to use.

Buy Sony handycam or flip camera, wire to VCR, hit record. That's like $100.

Noh

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the smash bros scene and I am definitely going to this! I'll try to bring some friends along too so you guys can destroy us. Hoping for a lot of friendlies though!

Asa

Smash Hero
Dojo, I cleaned the house. I'm going into nazi mode now. Come over and try to dirty the beautiful pusy that is my house >.>

Also I like you attitude, noh! :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Challenge accepted.

I'll bring balloons full of dirt.

Xyro77

I'm new to the smash bros scene and I am definitely going to this! I'll try to bring some friends along too so you guys can destroy us. Hoping for a lot of friendlies though!
wow cool dude! it will be nice meeting some new players. if you can, please try and bring a tv wii and ssbb.it will help you and us play tons of friendlies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Make sure you tell him what kind of TV to bring (I dont personally know the specifics).

Noh

Smash Rookie
I can bring my Wii + SSBB. I'll ask some buddies if they have an old box TV laying around. I know people hate the input lag brawl has with HDTV's.

Tesh

Smash Hero
TVs are super important man. Definitely bring as many TVs as you guys can.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Venue is prob 15-20min from syncs house. His house is where you would be staying probably. His house can hold over 30 people so no worries.

Awesome, I'll see what I can do about making it out there to show some love for Texas and some old friends.

Maybe drag along some other lazy *** AZ Smashers with me.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
there will be hell to pay if smashers mess up our house. im going ape **** on my room from now on too. if anyone leaves trash in their and you are staying at our place i will put my diry stanky ****in ball sack over your eyes and nose while you sleep. i will shart in your open mouth and poor sweat in your ears. if you are a messy ****, you are not safe

edit: and i will take pictures and post them in every appropriate regional discussion thread and make you the laughing stock of your smash community

Xyro77

Ok so low+mid tier 2vs2 won by a landslide.

Start posting who you are teaming with(for low+mid) and what characters you use and I'll make a list like I use to do.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sonic isn't even half bad with Link. Probably the only mid tier fast enough to save link offstage as quickly as he needs.

+Fthrow to Dair. Actually sounds pretty exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom