• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 34: The final MK legal HOBO! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
25: Mocha== I'm was really upset when we had to play first round... I play you at like every tournament :[ but anyway, great games! You took me to last stock both games and were very on point with everything in your matches... sorry about that SD
Yeah it was pretty meh lol. But it's all goods. SDs are completely game changing for me, though at least I didn't do as many as I did at LSC this time. Good games, I tried ^_^

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Oh no worries Sync....

I'm gonna do all the tricks Fino suggested and see if it makes my MU's a lot more better to manage/handle.

....except for Marf....GOD if there's any other character in this game that get's under my skin besides Olimar is Marth -_-

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
to whoevers wii that was, I think it was TV 3? i got my **** pushed in by Razer and saved one of the games on that tv, would like to see that game again

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I've got winners finals for singles and some others on my Wii. I just haven't had the time to upload them yet (ya know, Christmas and family and stuff).

Tesh

Smash Hero
^ you could send em to me

i didnt get to see winners finals at the venue

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
That could work. If I remember when I get home I'll send everything I have your way, cause I won't be uploading them until the holidays are over. Guessing you want me to zip 'em and give you the download link?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yes, i dont like to mess around with that wii code nonsense.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Was the Wii on TV 3 yours Swaka? If so, could you upload my match with P4? (Yoshi vs. MK on Frigate).

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Was the Wii on TV 3 yours Swaka? If so, could you upload my match with P4? (Yoshi vs. MK on Frigate).
I used Pikachu (goggles obv). I think game 2 was on FD
yes I was TV 3, (Yoshi vs. MK on Frigate) what game was that?

Don't worry I got you both, I'm in the process of doing all the vids I have from the tourny. heh, Sorry I couldn't get them up earlier, was super busy. now I can start uploading what I got.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
It was game 3 in winners bracket first round (technically second round since we both got a bye, but w/e)

btw, what's your youtube name?

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Link! He come to town! Come to save the princess Zelda! Ganon took her away, now the children don't play, but they will when Link saves the day HALLELUJAH!!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
$50000 went to Meta Knight because he's broken John Numbers

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Good grief... it's my Shoutouts. (They are too short.)

Gnes: We never got to play but I watched some of your mid tier team matches with Razor. Those were some of the most hilarious hypest double matches I've seen performed with two Foxes. It's a shame I didn't get friendlies with you though. Oh well next time.

Trela: Thanks to you I realized how important it is to utilize my character's full moveset and not just the basic Fox meta game. You are truly synchronized with your Lucario :). I'll be ready for you next time! Also thanks for the lessons on how to play your character as well :cool:.

Razer: We never got any friendlies with aggro-Fox vs aggro-Snake...profound sadness....Maybe next time. Also good job in mid tier dubs with Gnes. Lol your Fox is silly.

Diska: Your Snake is legit. It did some unexpected things I've never experienced before in the match-up. I'm looking forward to how you perform in the future with other players. Keep it up until the next time we get a chance to play again :)!

Sync: You are one hell of a cool dude :cool:. Also ggs in the series of friendlies they were a blast. Let's get more in the next time we see each other :).

NeoBatou: I know it's tough to main a low tier, but the last thing you want to do is lose faith in the character you main. I went through that at one point as well. Once you over come that wall though, you as well as your character will go places. Trust me. Your Falcon is legit, no matter how many people down talk him as a character. Just Falcon Punch or Knee of Justice them eventually to shut their traps :bee:.

MochaMew: Your Zelda is beast. Your sweet spot fair/bair made me think twice approaching you. Just don't lose faith in the character you play. Just keep playing and eventually people are going to be complaining about your character and you as a player :cool:.

Knuckles: It was nice to finally have met you. Your Fox has a good solid grasp on what it needs to be doing in match-ups. Just remember to get fully familiar with Fox as a character and stay true to your main. Play how you want to, and just get better at it :cool:.

For Neobatou/MochaMew/Knuckles : "Hard work beats talent that doesn't work hard."

The greatest warriors come from the greatest defeats. Thanks to this event I know what I need to work on for Apex.

Top Bottom