• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 34: The final MK legal HOBO! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
k basically xyro you're in the right here because it was in the OP
but if you're getting so much backlash you should consider extending the list of tiers for the next time... TOs have to cater to their attendees, yeah?

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
@Diska: I understand your concern, but you can't stop others from wrongly judging you nor will you be able to hide your shortcomings as you compete (Tesh ALWAYS uploads my worst matches, for instance). I saved them because the only thing we can, and should, be responsible for is improvement. If I made you feel uncomfortable, I apologize, as that wasn't my intention.

But don't worry, I saved one win from me and one win from you. :]
I understand what you're saying, Bio. If this was tournament, I'd think they should be uploaded, even if i was three stocked. However, I usually don't upload games when someone asks me not to, or if they asked me to help them practice something. I don't think it's too hard for people to respect a simple request like that.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Actually I used to always upload like...everything. Which was like 20-30 friendlies of some sort per tournament. I just used to win most of the time so u mad. :awesome:
Everything = they always got uploaded lol. And I was grateful, actually (even though I did get salty a couple times). :p

And okay, Diska. That makes sense and I'll be sure to ask next time.

Zori

Smash Champion
I had more fun then usual at this hobo, shoutouts!

1: Gnes== my luigi > your kirby :troll:
2: UltimateRazer== smoke bros?
3: Trela== that double team vs razer was epic, keep your head up little buddy :]
4: MJG==at the end of our set WHY DIDNT YOU JUMP?!??! im out here trying to make lvl 4 reads and you just shield? 7 mins of flying in the air and now you shield o_0, that was some epic trolling
5: Pwii==ya boy
5: Denti==dude teaming was so much fun i'm glad we got our "revenge" lmao
7: Illmatic== egadd tho, my luigi was putting in work for only 2 weeks if we ever do mid tier again I would love to team!
7: Mekos==gg's doubles god
9: Fino== great games, i didn't know you were that upset after our match :( sorry i didnt get to play your ic's
13: Sync==my baby
17: Pj==shadow1agressivej
17: P4== talkin bout it?
17: FlipHop== jimmy dean links!

leaf fun mm!

dip

Tesh

Smash Hero
Aside from the peculiar issue with you request, I'd recomend you do get things recorded when you experiment/practice. There are alot of people that can teach you alot more than just the tips Bio might be able to give you.

Also good **** beating Zeton. I'm surprised I didn't hear about that at the venue. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in the venue at one point tho, so no surprise I missed alot.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
but if you're getting so much backlash you should consider extending the list of tiers for the next time... TOs have to cater to their attendees, yeah?
Nah, TOing is a monopoly that Xyro has pretty well. :troll:

I didn't really think that the discussion was whether or not it was listed, I'm sure people KNEW what tiers they could use, they just want the way it's used to change to include the lower tiers.

I don't give a **** anyways, I don't enter side events.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
TASTY

ill cater to attendees if its an issue i deem legit. Them NOT reading the OP is not my problem. Them incorrectly thinking a "mid tier" event means mid tier+low tier because OTHER TOs incorrectly name it that way is not my fault. Them not know what mid tier is on the tier list is not my problem.

Sorry to be rude but dem kidz bee big dummiez

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Aside from the peculiar issue with you request, I'd recomend you do get things recorded when you experiment/practice. There are alot of people that can teach you alot more than just the tips Bio might be able to give you.

Also good **** beating Zeton. I'm surprised I didn't hear about that at the venue. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in the venue at one point tho, so no surprise I missed alot.
This is true, but most of the time I can get the tips I need from reading posts online, or playing other people online. I was just working on a few things offline with Bio is all.

And thanks, I didn't even know he was considered really good or anything when we started our set. I consider myself getting lucky overall. In fact most of my tournament wins are pure luck, though there have been a few times I did actually play decent. I'm bad though so w/e.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Fliphop isn't top 5. These results are fake.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Xyro, if you stated in the OP that you were going to intentionally make the venue smell like ***, it still wouldn't make it a good idea and people still wouldn't like it better than the venue not smelling like ***. You gave fair warning, but its still something that people don't like.

*shrug*, its just a side event and I'm not adversely affected here, so I'm not gonna bother fighting over it in the future. Its just silly, especially because some Low Tiers are alot better in teams and some mid tiers are alot worse.

BioDG

Smash Ace
shoutouts wut wut

1: Gnes== Nice to see you coming out on top recently.
2: UltimateRazer== Epic LFs matches. Those were so fun to watch.
3: Trela== Same as Razer's shoutout. Also I still dunno how lucario is used that well. Great stuff.
4: MJG== Too bad we didn't MM. It's amazing to see you use so many characters so well!
5: Pwii== That was an incredible comeback vs. MJG on RC. Great to watch as always.
5: Denti== You're hilarious, dude. :D
7: Illmatic== Thanks for your help, as always. :D
7: Mekos== Extremely good Lucas. It was an honor to meet/play you and keep up the great work.
9: TypeX== I wish we could've had our MM. :[ Very good falco from what I saw!
9: Fino== Thank you for the olimar tips! I always learn something new in that MU.
9: Zori== Watching your luigi was great. Keep up the good work!
9: Domo== Those directions lol
13: Sync== It's always fun/hype playing you. Looks like I'm in learning mode again haha. MAAAAN, two pivot grabs at the end! Soooo close!
13: Diska== So passionate at this game. You will go far!
13: Yosh== lol can't wait to hear more epic wins.
13: Smoom== Fun friendlies!
17: Pj== Dang we didn't mm. Next time!
17: Bio== D:
17: P4== Hey there.
17: Zeton== We did not meet. :[
17: Batou== It's always fun to hang with you. I feel like I know more than I ever thought I would know about EVO now.
17: Jrugs== Nice seeing you again.
17: FlipHop== Coolest dude in the venue.
17: Johrune== Fun doubles matches!
25: Strong Bad== Double pika was tough. Nice meeting you!
25: Swaka== Real cool guy. I'm sure we'll get to play again.
25: Mystic== You're improving so much it's ridiculous!
25: Kilik== Dang you were gone out of nowhere. :/
25: Kirby== Always fun to talk with you.
25: Leaf== I'll never underestimate double pika again. Fun matches!
25: Mocha== Nice seeing you again! Yeah, definitely wanna train my Kirby with you.
25: Tesh== yeah I REALLY need to find those glasses again
33: Teege== Good luck in future tourneys! The olimar is off to a great start for sure.
33: Sama== I think I saw you once from when we played and that's it. Not sure how that happened.

Special shout out to Airbrush King for being the greatest.

Gnes

Smash Master
She was a REBELLIOUS KID in that movie and her family wasn't really that rich. IMO the style of clothes fit her.

Any region that does a "mid tier" event does not in fact do a "mid tier" event. They do a Mid tier+low tier event and incorrectly call it a "mid tier" event(this is FACT). Sorry im calling the event by the CORRECT term and allowing the CORRECT characters in. Its not "weird criteria", its following the ****ing tier list u banana throwing poop eater. Btw, go read the tourney thread OP, it states EXACTLY what tiers are allowed. Its been up there since i made the thread so there is no johns when it comes to "omg lucas isnt allowed??!?!?! i thought it was low tier+mid tier?!?!?!?"
Yes you should be sorry for not following the rest of the world and not catering to players who travel over 10 hours to your tourney in the hopes of winning some money. Thanks for proving my point ya *****!!!!

He got screwed over for not being able to use his main? I guess everyone who doesn't main mid tier got screwed over.

What if everyone used low tier characters in a mid tier event? It'd be low tier.

Allan is right. DEAL WITH IT.
Wrong, he got screwed over from the rules. When NORMAL people read [mid-tier event] they would think exactly how he did(he wasn't the only person suprised at the rules btw). The argument isn't even about right/wrong, lol pooheads.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Good to see Batou not giving up CF.

WTF at all those Foxes.

:phone:
At first, I was mad at myself for doing so bad at my last tournament I didn't realize my mistakes. Instead I blamed my character, and that doesn't help improve my brawl game at all. So I'm gonna keep on pushing no matter what people say. I know Illmatic...you might not like that decision, but I played King D3 and Wario to help with bad MU's. If I play CF, it means I'm comfortable with the MU and i'm willing to go through it...so I still took your advice to heart about choosing another character to learn. Thanks in advance.

1: Gnes== Good Job getting first. It was also pretty cool to hang with you all before we headed back to Fort Worth. It was pretty chill and yeah I might play more MVC3 but to tell you the truth, I don't like the game very much. I have my reasons.

2: UltimateRazer== Great job as usual bro. Next time I'll MM you to learn the Snake vs CF MU more accurately.

3: Trela==Third is great too but something tells me you were disappointed at getting third. But whatever you do I"m sure you'll find a way out of this rut. Believe me I am constantly in that position all the time.

4: MJG== I finally got to play you. Your a tough opponent and your very confident on your abilities. I have to find out how to adapt my game and find a viable way to counter your style with Toon Link.

5: Pwii== It was great talking to you at Chili's with me and Airbrush reminiscing about the old days. Great job at the tournament. With metaknight getting banned, will you still play? A rising question for all metaknight players at the beginning of the new year. I hope you choose to pick another character cus your a phenomenal smash player.

5: Denti==Ahh...5th place isn't bad but I know you had your heart set on top three at least. No matter, because knowing you for as long as I have, you are working on ways to improve your game as we speak.

7: Illmatic==Didn't get a chance to play you yesterday but 7th isn't bad at all. Keep up the work on Peach. Your doing great bro. Oh and yes, Soul Khan is great music. I agree with you and P4. PJ showed me the videos. They remind me of J Dilla and the great music of the past.

7: Mekos==Great job man! Your the greatest lucas player I know, hands down. It was a tough tournament, and you did great. Your presence made HOBO much more hobo-est lol

9: TypeX==Sup Tom. lol Good to see you again. We didn't speak much cus you left after singles I believe but hey, it was great to hang with you after the tournament.

9: Fino==Fino your quickly becoming one of my favorite smash players. We go way back :D As always you place well in tournaments but I feel it's a matter of time before you get even higher. Thanks for your wisdom on smash. I've learned from it.

9: Zori==It was great seeing you Zori. Good job btw...

9: Domo==Domo it's always a pleasure to see you. Your a tough competitor. But I ask the same question I ask pwii to you...

13: Sync==Oh man you had a hard match against Bio. He certainly gave you a run for the money but it's good to see you perform well in clutch games. As always it's fun to hang around you and the houston crew. The hospitality you guys show is marvelous and I look forward to it again.

13: Diska==Diska's getting better. I've been watching you perform since LCS Austin (LCS or LSC I don't remember) and your getting better as a snake player. I look forward to seeing what you learn in the future.

13: Yosh==It was great hanging with you, and our highlander/lulzy matches after our tournaments are the best.

13: Smoom==HOLY **** smoom it was good to see you around!

17: Pj==Man what happened bro? Regardless it was great to hang out with you again. I would like more of your wisdom my good sir.

17: Bio==Ahh Bio one of my favorite ZSS players! You almost had Sync in tournament but it wasn't your day. I hope your learning how to adapt to other player's playstyles and I know you'll do better next time.

17: P4==I feel your pain bro. Olimar is one tough son of a ***** and he can be extremely annoying if things don't go your way against him. Believe me there were times I wanted to throw my controller at the wall at the countless times i've failed to approach him the right the way, but you took it better than most. I respect that.

17: Zeton==No kidding Zeton, you have gotten a bit rusty. Let's hope it's temporary. Regardless it was great hanging with you Jinzo :D lol

17: Jrugs= Your name always makes me laugh....all the time dude. As usual, your awesome to hang out with. Your snake is improving. Sometimes I want to come down and hang out with you during a non smash related event, like getting drunk or something lol

17: FlipHop==DJ Fliphop :D Good to see your still around man.

25: Strong Bad==Get some sleep next time :D

25: Swaka==The road to being a better player is long. We have a long way to go Swaka...just keep up the pressure.

GG's to everyone. I"m tired of typing.

One last one:

Zigsta your a bad***

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Thanks for the tourney Xyro, always refreshing to do these things once in a while.

Still managed to make my matches down to the wire with Mekos and game one with Domo.

Great teamwork P4! Clutch moment against Fino and Mekos.

To all I talked to, great times chatting, sorry I don't stay long for these events anymore.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Yes you should be sorry for not following the rest of the world and not catering to players who travel over 10 hours to your tourney in the hopes of winning some money. Thanks for proving my point ya *****!!!!

Wrong, he got screwed over from the rules. When NORMAL people read [mid-tier event] they would think exactly how he did(he wasn't the only person suprised at the rules btw). The argument isn't even about right/wrong, lol pooheads.
How did he get screwed over from the rules when they were up for a month or more? Exactly, a mid tier event is MID TIER. Sheesh. Your definition of "normal" is an opinion and probably isn't even right. I've only seen about 1 or 2 mid tier events across the country when we've had 5 or more.

And

Xyro77

Gnes. go read the ****ing tier list and tell me whats in MID TIER.

Middle
D: :fox:(+1) :wolf:(+6) :rosalina:(+2)
E: :dk2:(+2) :kirby2:(-4) :rob:(-3) :pit:(-3) :sonic:(+2)
F: :ike:(+2) :sheilda:(-1) :luigi2:(-4) :sheik:(±0) :ness2:(±0) :yoshi2:(+1) :pt:(-1)

Gnes. go read the ****ing tier list and tell me whats in LOW TIER.

Low
G: :lucas:(±0) :mario2:(±0) :bowser2:(±0) :samus2:(+1) :falcon:(-1)
Hyrule++: :link2:(+1) :jigglypuff:(-1) :zelda:(±0): :ganondorf:(±0)

Gnes. go ****ing read the OP of the HOBO 34 thread and tell me what i defined as MID TIER

quick version: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13822882&postcount=80

CASE ****ING CLOSE

ONLY people who are ******* were caught off guard by my mid tier event.This is because they do not know wtf mid tier is/EC has been incorrectly including LOW TIER into mid tier events OR they cant read. prob a combo of all 3.

Xyro77

lol damn man. its not my fault that the "rest of the world" doesn't know what a mid tier event is/doesn't follow the very tier list they helped create. its not my fault people drove 10 hours only to realize they didn't read the thread where i provided details about my side event(whether you think its mid tier or not).

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
lol damn man. its not my fault that the "rest of the world" doesn't know what a mid tier event is/doesn't follow the very tier list they helped create. its not my fault people drove 10 hours only to realize they didn't read the thread where i provided details about my side event(whether you think its mid tier or not).
I always thought of mid tier to contain MID TIER characters according to the updated Tier List.

If low tiers and mid tiers were in the same event, you would effectively call it a Mid/Low tier teams tournament.

I dunno how anyone got screwed over by something they knew they had ample time to prepare for. When you think mid tier, you don't think Captain Falcon or Lucas, it's Pokemon Trainer to Fox.

Just my opinion.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
It's been forever since we came down to one of these, it was really exciting! As exciting as going 0-2 gets, at least.

Major shoutout to Sync/PJ/Gnes/Trela for housing and super special shoutout to Sync for noticing my glasses. Best housing/host(s) anywhere ever.
Trela - Easily the most fun set I've had since we started coming to these tourneys. No joke.
Maharba - Best taste in kick-it-withables.
Batou/Zeton - Highlander too good.

Thank you Xyro for hosting the best tournament within 8 hours of us. Definitely looking forward to the next one.

Gnes

Smash Master
Sorry the rest of the world is clearly right. Not my fault that you fail to follow the standards set before you.

@Razer, one day you too will be able to argue effectively. Until then you will never understand the hidden meaning.

:)

Xyro77

I always thought of mid tier to contain MID TIER characters according to the updated Tier List.

If low tiers and mid tiers were in the same event, you would effectively call it a Mid/Low tier teams tournament.
Smart people like us understand this. People like Gnes were just born mentally deformed. All you can do is pray to whatever god you believe in and ask him(or her) that the poor souls like Gnes be cured by divine intervention or die in their sleep by heart failure. Its the only two ways to rid dis earth of dem foul beastz.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would drive 10 hours for $27 dollars in the first place.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
K first of all big shoutouts to:
Houston for being my favorite place ever right now. I had so much fun hanging out with everyone at this tourney & Sync's.
Sync & the gang for housing everyone.
Me for not sleeping at all, WHYYYYYYY
2: UltimateRazer==:snake: - GGs. I'm not mad at all about having to play you first round; atm my placings are irrelevant and what I need is experience against good players. Thanks for the tips after our set & good **** in doubles and singles.
4: MJG==:toonlink:/:metaknight: - you're really chill and good **** at this tourney.
7: Mekos==:lucas: - team spacing
9: TypeX==:falco: - shoutouts to me for losing a +3 match-up twice
9: Fino==:olimar: - Thanks for driving for most of the way there and making this trip possible. Stop trolling so hard lol.
13: Yosh==:yoshi2: - MLP after the tourney was best part of the tourney IMO
17: Pj==:toonlink: - ultimate troll
17: Bio==:zerosuitsamus: - GGs in doubles. Next time we got you
17: P4==:metaknight: - GGs in doubles. You're lucky we were still warming up :smirk:
17: FlipHop==:diddy: - watch out for double pikachu next time
25: Strong Bad==:pikachu2: - sleep more
25: Kirby==:marth: - MLP after tourney + Chili's + SLUSH were so good lool. You're a pretty chill guy, thanks for hanging out. :D
25: Leaf==:pikachu2: - GGs in our friendlies & money match (lol) and thanks for teaming with me. We got some good practice in for APEX even though we didn't place too well. Your bracket was ******** :(. It was fun hanging out with you and Kirby and everyone else. TICKET
25: Tesh==:sonic: - Leaf & I will get you next time :3

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Houston *****

Sync: I couldn't find my HTC wall charger before I left yesterday. Lemme know if you find it!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lolol thanks Gnes! But don't worry bout it.
Woah I havn't even said anything but I appreciate people feeling bad I couldn't use my character! Texas people are nice!! I got yall's back at nationals!! haha
I asked Xyro if I could use Lucas and he said no and that it was in the rules. It's okay. I was able to use ness for the first time and man he advanced a couple levels in that tourney lololol

I think what Gnes is getting at illmatic is that I traveled that long distance and didn't make any money at all and that sucks. I definitly thought midtiers was guaranteed if I could use my character and maybe get some in regular dubs. I don't usually travel to tourneys unless money is guaranteed. Thankfully I only lost money gained from other smash tournaments and the bonds built with Strongbad, fino, and MJG throughout our road trip was worth it. And meeting all of u! Even Xyro...I like Xyro in person haha.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Oh yeah, Gnes, my Wii was on TV 1. Whenever I get time, I'll go through and see if I can upload anything that was saved on them. I'm still unwinding after the trip and I've got Skyward Sword to play still stuff to do, so not sure when I'll get around to it, but I will.

Gnes

Smash Master
Shoutouts!!!!!

1:Gnes-Keep it up. Now to win Apex ^_^.
2:UltimateRazer- Honestly you surprised me so much at this tourney. GF's teams I felt we were playing above Genesis lvl, we weren't off a single step. If we go to Apex with that synergy were winning no doubt. Good job against Trela too, being a little out of practice didnt seem to mean much. I hope this tourney brought your confidence back, and I hope you remember your goal. You've had a few setbacks, but if anyone can do its you. Come over and practice more ya punk. I'll whip you back into shape. ^_^
3: Trela- I know you weren't too happy about how you did at this tourney, but try to take everything in stride. You have no idea how many people came to me to talk about YOU. You inspire nearly everyone who's see you play, which is something only a few people in the world are capable of.
4: MJG- Dude you've gotten so much better than mlg. The progress you've made as a TL and as a player is ridiculous. I know the loss against Trela was crushing, but it happens to all of us at one point in time. Jerm at one point felt the same way, and he's succeeded at beating Trel before. So can you. Keep improving, and I'm sure you'll accomplish your goal of crushing the TLK. But it won't be me LOL.
5: Pwii-That drill was looking mad sharp today. Keep up that wifi warrior status and if your back a few days before Apex hit me up. I'll pick you up/come over for some practice. We gotta rep the Fire Nation hard. Also good job in teams, you in PJ keep improving despite you guys being complete idiots lmao.
5: Denti-Don't let the MJG loss get you down, your still amazing and a national threat at that. You should talk to sync about the TL matchup considering he plays against PJ every day. Lastly it was fun chilling with you after the tourney. Your always welcome to house with us.
7: Illmatic- Good job keeping your cool against mekos and in midtier doubles. We were doing some crazy shiz nearly 0-deathing each other every combo.
7: Mekos- Your set against Domo was so impressive. You've improved by leaps and bounds since pound, and I'm beginning to see how you beat Esam and loads of other amazing players. Keep up the work. Remember, gotta have that synergy and them team combos
9: TypeX- It's always nice to see you Mr. Tom aka Mr. F-smash. Good job with the high placing, but you can do better. You still play gayer than me too :(
9: Fino-Our .1% of a friendly was pretty fun, and you/mekos were impressive in teams.
9: Zori-I love the first thing you told me before the tourney. Your such a tryhard lmao. Come hangout since school is out punk. I'll teach you how to garchomp :).
9: Domo-Our set was super intense, and I hope our friendlies helped you as much as me though we weren't playing all super serious and shiz. Your amazing when you get momentum, and I learned some things about the matchup playing you. Lets **** at Apex together.
13: Sync-We already talked, but keep practicing and you'll see the results that you want. Everyone is seeing your improvement, its just the little things that are holding you back now.
13: Diska-Good job beating Zeton buddy ^_^
13: Yosh-Dude you placed so high, I'm proud Mr. Yosh.
13: Smoom-Our friendlies were so fun, slowly but surely ice climbers are becoming one of my fav matchups. You should attend more tourneys, clearly your still an amazing player
17: Pj- Already talked you too, You know what you have to do. Now do it!!!!
17: Bio-BIIIIIIIO! Fun midtier doubles games.
17: P4-My telepathic partner, we had a interesting weekend lmao. Your my newest S rank support ^_^. Also you and flip were actually kinda hard in teams. Yal just ran from me and jumped Razer :(
17: Zeton-I hope me/Razer's double fox made you happy. Cuz it made us happy ^_^.
17: Batou-Nice chillin with you, and it was fun talking about all the gay marvel ****.
17: FlipHop-You and Tiff so cute why???
25: Mystic-Dude that first stock on Denti was sick. Now play like that all the time and you'll become a national lvl threat. I knew you had it in you. Just got to be consistent.
33: Sama-Our matches were scary at first because of you doing all that weird wolf ****. Just concentrate on mixing it up more and you'll see better success. Come chill with us soon and lose to sync in advance wars :)

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
shout out to:

Mocha: Always fun to play you. I know you will **** soon enough, keep it up.

Batou: Sorry, I didn't fee like sticking around long enough to do our MM. We could rock paper scissors for who's better at the Falcon ditto.

Smoom: MTT was fun :D. Lol at winning two rounds and only advancing one placing forward :p.

Leaf: Dawg, you just had to show up when I was about to leave! I blame your placing 25th (cough) on not playing me in a bajillion friendlies before the tourney started :p.

JRUGS: Sorry, man o.o. I went to eat, and completely forgot about paying you. I'll get your $2 next time you're some place I am xD. Also good job beating Leaf.

Ojhi(?): I wanted to comment on improvement/how I was punishing you when we were playing, but I couldn't think of it until a bit ago. With Wolf, you have a good feel of everything. You're not getting knocked off stage, which is great. But one thing Zori told me a long time ago is that since Wolf isn't an amazing character, you have to make sure that when you get one hit, that it doesn't stop there. Make every hit count. Apply pressure after a hit so you can get another hit, and so on until you **** them. Also, I noticed that your Lucario air dodges to the ground too high. He doesn't fall as fast as Wolf, so if you're feeling pressured in the air, you should use Dair with Lucario.

Top Bottom