• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 29=Mid Tier 1vs1 Edition! 12/11/2010! Please bring full set-ups!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
already took care of dat yoshi wit samus, dawg
I'll just throw my opinion out there.

Samus/Yoshi is even

Xyro's Samus/Yoshi is 60:40

It's the same with San's Ike vs. Samus. Yes, Samus wins the MU, but San's Ike wins the MU too.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I'll just throw my opinion out there.

Samus/Yoshi is even

Xyro's Samus/Yoshi is 60:40

It's the same with San's Ike vs. Samus. Yes, Samus wins the MU, but San's Ike wins the MU too.
I would agree with this...
Jesus I have a horrible time against Yoshi..you guys are super sly about how you go about playing smash lol

R1OT

Smash Cadet
hey i have an important question for everyone...

are u fat Boy...stay everyday ahead of ur computer eating x-burguer and try to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other..

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
PJ, this is all your fault. I hate you even more now.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
PJ, this is all your fault. I hate you even more now.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
What movie did you rip this off from? LOL

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
so ****ing funny.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Taken.

I spammed it a while back.

i know. thank me.

Lets get a head count for mid tier singles, ladies.

Who all is entering and with what char?
I actually started it so thank me. Still remember our aim conversation about it.

I might enter mid tier, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom