• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 29=Mid Tier 1vs1 Edition! 12/11/2010! Please bring full set-ups!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
Denti, okay. And sync, ighht!!

2/3 Pit vs Oli and Pit vs Snake? 1 or 5 dorra?

Also, I still need a teammate for this.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Tryin' to decide if I wanna do doubles or not. Would anyone wanna team with me if I did?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Someone team with me. I'm comin back. And I'm looking for a static partner for nikes tourney and vc9 next jan.
Nikefest 3 has been moved to 2011. Alan couldnt move HOBO's date, and I don't wanna hurt attendance for this.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Esca, Pit vs. Yoshi $5 MM?

Anyone want to do Random character $1MM?

I'm open to do doubles.
I'll do an RCMM.

Speaking of, everyone I missed last HOBO can have their (re)matches here.
I'll be glad to do a RCMM with both of you guys. ^_^

We never did our $2 mm last Hobo Leaf. Wanna do one this time =)
We need to do our MM, YOSH. We couldn't finish it last time because a certain Samus player kicked us off the TV. :p

bad usage of awesome face
I :awesome: can :awesome: use :awesome: it :awesome: whenever :awesome: I :awesome: want. :awesome:

:069: :awesome:

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Don't worry Polt, I'll give you your MM. We can just start it over or we can pick it back up where we left off (You had 96% on your first life and I had 46% on my second life on Battlefield) .... shut up, I remember details about things >.>

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Don't worry Polt, I'll give you your MM. We can just start it over or we can pick it back up where we left off (You had 96% on your first life and I had 46% on my second life on Battlefield) .... shut up, I remember details about things >.>
Uh... we'll just restart it...? o_O

:069: *slowly backs away*

Sliq

Smash Master
Tryin' to decide if I wanna do doubles or not. Would anyone wanna team with me if I did?

If I go we can team, if you'd like. I main Bowser, and our team name could be Everybody Walk the Dinosaur (I'm assuming you play Yoshi).

Player-4

See you in 25 years
lucky? you SDed once! the other times you did a move then headed to the ledge and got edgehogged should have just landed on stage and took the hit lol
Lmao no, I SDd, trust me I remember.

Rematch me if you don't think it was simply a fluke then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom