• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 29=Mid Tier 1vs1 Edition! 12/11/2010! Please bring full set-ups!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
You owe me friendlies anyways.

CAPTAIN FALCON VS. SNAKE

The manliest of manliest men in brawl get it on...and no homo gay pose like Ryu and Ken share in Super SIV.
Why couldn't you have went CF against me at Ooples?! The match with your ROB was close, but I would've **** on your CF. I demand a MM next tourney.

/trash-talking

The MLG liveblog was mad annoying.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Why couldn't you have went CF against me at Ooples?! The match with your ROB was close, but I would've **** on your CF. I demand a MM next tourney.

/trash-talking

The MLG liveblog was mad annoying.
Fine BigBoss you asked for this a**whooping...

5 dollar MM.

Captain Falcon vs Snake

If I can beat Morningstar with my CF, I"m sure your no different....

Sync.

Smash Champion
Oh yeah be glad to house you Batou! Yes we need to friendly Snake vs CF that would be sexy! We had that boxing match last time it was beast XD

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Fine BigBoss you asked for this a**whooping...

5 dollar MM.

Captain Falcon vs Snake

If I can beat Morningstar with my CF, I"m sure your no different....
I expected nothing less for a response. $5 is fine by me. Morningstar's Snake is better than mine, so it should be free money for you... I'm sure. ;)

Sliq

Smash Master
Hey, if I don't want to enter singles but still wanna watch and play some friendlies, do I have to get a wristband? I don't plan on hogging the **** out of TVs and keeping tournament players from warming up, but I don't see any point in entering since I'm retardedly out of practice.

Edit: Never mind, I reread the OP, and it clearly states that the 8$ wristband is basically the venue fee. READING IS FOR LOSERS I'M TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL.

I'm the smartest man on the internet.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Hey, if I don't want to enter singles but still wanna watch and play some friendlies, do I have to get a wristband? I don't plan on hogging the **** out of TVs and keeping tournament players from warming up, but I don't see any point in entering since I'm retardedly out of practice.
Yeah you have to pay the venue fee for spectating and playing friendlies... it sucks but you know, that's how it goes...

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Edit: Never mind, I reread the OP, and it clearly states that the 8$ wristband is basically the venue fee. READING IS FOR LOSERS I'M TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL.

I'm the smartest man on the internet.
LMAO I like you, plz come to Hobo and lets friendly

Sliq

Smash Master
Also, anyone living near Plano going? I'd like to hitch a ride if possible, unless my girlfriend decided to tag along and we do other **** in Houston, but I doubt she'd want to do that.

Basically, give me a ride.

I don't plan on entering, but if someone needs a teammate I'm down. Note: I'm very bad (hence why I'm not entering).

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Also, anyone living near Plano going? I'd like to hitch a ride if possible, unless my girlfriend decided to tag along and we do other **** in Houston, but I doubt she'd want to do that.

Basically, give me a ride.

I don't plan on entering, but if someone needs a teammate I'm down. Note: I'm very bad (hence why I'm not entering).
Are you a melee player by chance and your now venturing into the world of brawl?

Oh yeah BigBoss I do it in the spirit of fun and excitement. There's nothing better than a match with stakes involved, you know I have all the respect in the world for you bro. With that said it's reduced to a 1 Dollar MM.

Cus if I lose, I has 4 more dollars for 4 more MM's against you lol

But hey even if I win, we're going downstairs for some chicken...er cookies and pizza.

(Oh wait their pizza and cookies are horrible)

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah BigBoss I do it in the spirit of fun and excitement. There's nothing better than a match with stakes involved, you know I have all the respect in the world for you bro. With that said it's reduced to a 1 Dollar MM.

Cus if I lose, I has 4 more dollars for 4 more MM's against you lol

But hey even if I win, we're going downstairs for some chicken...er cookies and pizza.

(Oh wait their pizza and cookies are horrible)
I gotchu. $1-5 makes no difference to me. I just wanna play your CF! :reverse:

Sliq

Smash Master
Are you a melee player by chance and your now venturing into the world of brawl?
It's been a while since someone hasn't known who I am. It's quite refreshing.

I played Brawl when it first came out, and haven't played for a while due to school and my frustration with Brawl.

At one point I was considered one of the best Ganons, then one of the best Bowsers, but at this point I have put in no effort towards Brawl since then so now I'm pretty mediocre.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5804104&postcount=1

That was back when I was "good." I went up to Canada and pooped on some kids until King Ace spammed tornado and I didn't know yet that OOS Fortress beat it. Ally wrecked me though.

I was in the Brawl Back room, but I was kicked out after not posting for like a year due to school.

And that is the wikipedia article on why I am awesome.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Everyone money match me here.

Did I mention I was winning mid tier singles?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
It's been a while since someone hasn't known who I am. It's quite refreshing.

I played Brawl when it first came out, and haven't played for a while due to school and my frustration with Brawl.

At one point I was considered one of the best Ganons, then one of the best Bowsers, but at this point I have put in no effort towards Brawl since then so now I'm pretty mediocre.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5804104&postcount=1

That was back when I was "good." I went up to Canada and pooped on some kids until King Ace spammed tornado and I didn't know yet that OOS Fortress beat it. Ally wrecked me though.

I was in the Brawl Back room, but I was kicked out after not posting for like a year due to school.

And that is the wikipedia article on why I am awesome.
Nado Spam is the answer for MK players who just can't out play their opponents without using the nado as the ONLY answer. But don't worry we've found many ways around it, depending on your character.

You live in Plano? I live in Fort Worth. I"m sure a drive down 820 and i'll be in your area. If we do go to HOBO I'll be sure to let you know if we can come get you.

Sliq

Smash Master
Nado Spam is the answer for MK players who just can't out play their opponents without using the nado as the ONLY answer. But don't worry we've found many ways around it, depending on your character.

You live in Plano? I live in Fort Worth. I"m sure a drive down 820 and i'll be in your area. If we do go to HOBO I'll be sure to let you know if we can come get you.
I can probably drive to your place to save you some time and gas if my car will be safe.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Well HOBO isn't until December so we have time to debate if we're gonna go or not.
It's up to Denti actually.
My car is down.

graf_nik

Smash Cadet
Perfect timing. I thought this was going to be during SAT's. I've been restraining from rolling and have set out some new plans.

Zig, you want to MM $1 Sheik v.s. Bowser?

Oh yeeeh, mid-tier 1 vs 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom