• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
When i heard hylian beat dojo i thought i was by grabs with ics lol. Please tell me there are vids on that match
No vids :(.

1st match: He wins 1 stock battlefield vs my IC's.
2nd match: I win 1 stock battlefield with IC's.
3rd match: I win 1 stock Rainbow Cruise with GW.

He played better in losers and got me back though :).

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Oh wow yeah I thought it was all IC's as well. Well good stuff Hylian steping it up
something crucial.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hylian confuses me. He messes up SO MUCH with IC, yet always makes up for it. If he didn't mess up so much he'd probably win all these tournys. Seriously though, nice job beating Dojo.

-Ran

Smash Master
(9:56:05 PM) Ran: Who'd you lose to in the tournament again?
(9:56:11 PM) Esca: fk/magik

Gnes

Smash Master
What was the set(s) score in grand finals?
^_^

2: Razer== For being considerate enough to not want to throw the pumpkin pancake table sign thingy at me at Ihop xD
3: Gnes== For apologizing after hitting me with the pumpkin pancake table sign thingy at Ihop <_< :p

LOL im SO sorry...

I'm a high risk low reward kind of guy :(

-Ran

Smash Master
It was the closest thing to a banana he could find. Just be glad he didn't go with option number two.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian confuses me. He messes up SO MUCH with IC, yet always makes up for it. If he didn't mess up so much he'd probably win all these tournys. Seriously though, nice job beating Dojo.
I haven't practiced my cgs in a long time :/. I've been busy with life.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
The worst part about that statement is I believe you were at my house for Phase 3. :p
Batou was not at Phase 3. Kovu, Patrick, and Aero Link were the Fort Worthians that were there besides me. (As far as I know.)

actually final destination was invented by al gore in 1946, following the russian revolution which was started by ultimate razer
I wanna see source notes on this, srsly.

49: Srs C@==I will steal that Mario hat someday. You'll see.
Do you know how much work I put into that hat? (Hat creation johns)
I had to find the right hat to use as a base, then I had to dye it red (4 t-shirts worth of Rit and a spray-on overcoat of Hero Red dye.), then I had to draw the "M," and then I had fork over the 50 dollars to get it input into the embroidery shop's computer and for the embroidery itself. Total: 70 dollars and 4 days.
Anyway, only way you can get my hat is if you turn into a giant bird and fly around some ******** desert level.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament... I can safely say I thoroughly enjoyed myself at this one.

PX- You're a cool guy. I'll try to keep Bassem from short hop waft/dacussing

Shlike- Lol...You're my ZSS hero now, but only if you promise that I'm your ZSS Hero. ;D

Riot- You're a weirdass and really funny. Thanks for last-minute housing us.

JP- We never even got to play.

Razer- NH4, Ammonium. Yes.

ADHD- ...What is your nationality?...You have to tell me. Also, in the Southwest, we don't allow your type of racism...at least not when the judged party is within earshot...Lol glad to meet you, though.

Trela- Freakin' Aura. You got me with a 140% fsmash to the face. You did really well though. Congrats.

Light- Thanks for thinking I'm the best. ;)

Dphat- Sorry I held you back in teams. Lol. I was used to Josh's GW.

Snakeee- :(

Xyro- You're probably the funniest person I have met to this day...haha, Bassem and I laughed all the way home at all the funny **** you guys said.

GG's and stuff to everyone else.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I had a lot of fun at my 2nd HOBO and had a great experience. (Scrub)

Shoutouts to :

Espy: Your sonic is insane and its fun to watch your matches.

Xyro: I underestimated your Samus, I heard it was good but WOW we got clown stomped

Gnes: For healing your Ness, 2 zeldas tend to do that.

Roy R: For being a nice guy and having a sick marth.

Zori: Never play Olimar and you have a **** good one, I will learn that matchup.

Alex: Nice G&W and dedication to smash coming from New York.

Zac: For bucketing me and my teammate.

Batou: For kneeing me 1k times.

Magik: Squirtle cheats and I got rock smashed way too much. lol

To everyone else I haven't met, I hope to meet you at the next HOBO and I enjoyed watching some intense matches and 4 bananas being thrown. You'll get em' next time Phantom X.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Xyro- You're probably the funniest person I have met to this day...haha, Bassem and I laughed all the way home at all the funny **** you guys said.
did he say "Konky Dong?" I always laugh hard on the inside whenever I hear him say that. I'm just not very expressive in r/l I guess.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
GHNeko: I know you said that Brawl+ isn't balanced because there is no way to make a fighting game completely balanced, but Samus vs. Pikachu was just way too easy from the Pikachu side. Though it may've just been that one match.
It was more than a single match. My Samus is scrub. And I generally suck against Pikachu. I dont have anyone to teach me Samus and there are little to no videos of decent-good samus players online for Brawl+ so the only playstyle I can build from is nothing but a shoddy imitation of Xyro but that doesn't fly very well in this game. Plus Samus is mad floaty and stays in the air for-****ing-ever so her attacks seem mad easily to simply REACT to.

idk. I just suck with Samus in B+. Most of the **** that happened my match was me just being a terribad Samus. I wanna get better with her but I have no clue where to start. >:

tl;dr - That was me. Not Samus.

ghneko - fun as usual, brawl+ is weird
Man. As long as you enjoyed. That's all I ask for.

YOU WERE DRUNK. <3

SHOUTOUTS:

Alex Strife: Fun set man. I hope you at least were able to enjoy B+ SOMEWHAT. You're an extremely nice guy and I do wish to be friends. I hope to see you again.

Tree: Fair+. That is all.

Shadowboner: GGs. Your Toon Link sucks. Food Eating MM next time we meet. I'm going to **** you.

jS: Maaan. **** your Falco and your DK. At least I know my Jiggs > your Falco. GGs man. Play me again.

Kova: Lmao @ my Ike vs your Ganon. That was really gay and hilarious at teh same time.

RT: Man. You're mad cool. Thanks for the ride home.

!: Play me more son, you're Falcon was NOT on point at all.

Greyfox: You are a horrible person and I wish you would die.

<3

DPhat: why are you so good with marth. ;__;

Why are you so good at this game, point blank. ;___;

Help my marth get better please.

Espy: WE NEVER PLAYED. >:

ADHD: You seem like a cool person. Wish we could of talked more lol.

Xyro: Man. You're a really cool guy. hahaha. Thank you for hosting Hobo once again. I totally enjoyed myself like all other Hobos. See you next time.

Man. I can't remember who else I played, so If I like forget you. Say something, yo.

****ing love TX smash.

R1OT

Smash Cadet
i just got the dexter finale spoiled for me

i am BEYOND pissed

i might throw my roommate's chair at the wall

Hyro

Smash Lord
See results make it look like ADHD beat Razer when Gnes couldn't...but Gnes beat Razer too right? doesn't say so in the OP but i thought i read somewhere gnes beat razer but forfeited.

-Ran

Smash Master
See results make it look like ADHD beat Razer when Gnes couldn't...but Gnes beat Razer too right? doesn't say so in the OP but i thought i read somewhere gnes beat razer but forfeited.
You are correct good sir. GNES wanted to give Razer a shot at ADHD, since he had already had his chance, so after beating Razer, he allowed him to move on.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah Gnes beat razer 3-1 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom