• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
actually final destination was invented by al gore in 1946, following the russian revolution which was started by ultimate razer
DUDE ur amazing LMAO. No one who hasn't met you will understand the hilarity in this post
roy i was pissed but this post has brightened my dark evening

one might even say it is a .....................Dark Knight

WHERE'S RACHEL?!?!?

I totally read this in your voice. Too good.
Any post Riot makes i read in his voice

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fogo I missed you :(.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hahaha. Guys, no need to console me. I went in full well on Saturday knowing I was going to do terribly. The day before, rather than sleeping at least 7 hours, as is my norm, I opted to stay up til about two hours before we had to leave playing the Ganon challenge with the San Antonio crew and Hylian. Way too much fun and amazingness. I didn't sleep so my reflexes were slow, and Jerm and Shlike are both very good players, so I'm not surprised in the least that they capitalized and beat me (soundly).

As a result of getting out early, however, I got to spend a lot of time just chatting w/ a lot of the people I hadn't seen for a month or haven't talked to much at all b/c of tournament matches, so I had an amazing time. Frank is also a super cool guy, and it was nice to see Alex again.
This is my excuse as well, but instead of 2 hours of sleep it was literally 0 :(

I had a lot of fun though, and I was happy to meet the TX scene anyway. I'm annoyed that I did that and played so horribly, but all well. There will be more tourneys (probably not down there for a while but yeah)

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Neko. We didn't even play. Argh.

Wait, I don't play brawl+... im not a ******

jk<3;P

daaang sexy picture;)

-Ran

Smash Master
I purchased a screw driver for her. 4/5ths of the drink was Skyy Vodka in more or less a normal sized plastic cup.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I purchased a screw driver for her. 4/5ths of the drink was Skyy Vodka in more or less a normal sized plastic cup.
So THATS what that drink was lol no wonder she didn't want to give me any XD.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
It was more than a single match. My Samus is scrub. And I generally suck against Pikachu. I dont have anyone to teach me Samus and there are little to no videos of decent-good samus players online for Brawl+ so the only playstyle I can build from is nothing but a shoddy imitation of Xyro but that doesn't fly very well in this game. Plus Samus is mad floaty and stays in the air for-****ing-ever so her attacks seem mad easily to simply REACT to.

idk. I just suck with Samus in B+. Most of the **** that happened my match was me just being a terribad Samus. I wanna get better with her but I have no clue where to start. >:

tl;dr - That was me. Not Samus.

Man. As long as you enjoyed. That's all I ask for.

YOU WERE DRUNK. <3

SHOUTOUTS:

Alex Strife: Fun set man. I hope you at least were able to enjoy B+ SOMEWHAT. You're an extremely nice guy and I do wish to be friends. I hope to see you again.

Tree: Fair+. That is all.

Shadowboner: GGs. Your Toon Link sucks. Food Eating MM next time we meet. I'm going to **** you.

jS: Maaan. **** your Falco and your DK. At least I know my Jiggs > your Falco. GGs man. Play me again.

Kova: Lmao @ my Ike vs your Ganon. That was really gay and hilarious at teh same time.

RT: Man. You're mad cool. Thanks for the ride home.

!: Play me more son, you're Falcon was NOT on point at all.

Greyfox: You are a horrible person and I wish you would die.

<3

DPhat: why are you so good with marth. ;__;

Why are you so good at this game, point blank. ;___;

Help my marth get better please.

Espy: WE NEVER PLAYED. >:

ADHD: You seem like a cool person. Wish we could of talked more lol.

Xyro: Man. You're a really cool guy. hahaha. Thank you for hosting Hobo once again. I totally enjoyed myself like all other Hobos. See you next time.

Man. I can't remember who else I played, so If I like forget you. Say something, yo.

****ing love TX smash.
my tl kicked everyones ***

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
you didn't even win half your matches against me AND I beat you and jS in doubles after I lost my partner aka i whooped your *** in 2 v 1 with me being the One.

And I was using Mario who can be out-gayed by Tlink

***** get good.

<3 you bro

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom