• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I am mega pissed, dojo f-ing blew it. FUll results are on front page.

WHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am stuck in houston please someone call me and help me out 646 842 0950

due to a car crash i missed my flight in dallas...right now im screwed and need help.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
aw **** someone help alex out PLZZZ idk him but he cool

also lol at inui makin laundry johns come on man. keep the depression to the family

razer dont be a ***** know where you come from

ily all

good tournament x row

flip too good

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I want to go ahead and JOHN that I did bad because my car's radiator was discovered to be cracked during routine inspection and a tire had a nail in it and I had to wait 4 hours for it to get fixed and got no warmup practice and was in a bad mood in the beginning.

JOHNS AHOY!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I have everything settled so I am fine but right now no one here but me in my hotel room. I am pretty depressed...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Edit: There was a match saved on my wii that was a normal ZSS vs. pink ZSS on PS1. I dunno who they were but I'm going to upload the match because it was a good match.

Shoutouts

1: ADHD==Diddy - Too bad I didn't get many friendlies with you. From the few we did have, I feel like I could fight your Diddy without too much problem. I wish we could've finnished that Wolf vs. Diddy match D: And yeah, I mega fail at fighting IC xD. Those doubles matches against you and Dojo were **** though xD.

2: Razer==Snake - You lost to ADHD D: Nice job 3 stocking him in one match though. Too bad I wasn't there so I didn't get to witness it myself :/

4: Dojo==Meta - You and ADHD ***** us in teams so bad x.x I did a lot better against you in singles though. Looks like I should stick with Wolf against MK.

5: Hylian==IC/GW - Darn your bucket in teams!

9: Zac==GW - Nice job against ADHD. I was hoping so much that you'd win >.< Also, I really need to learn the Wolf vs. G&W matchup :/ Kinda dumb that my Wolf got 3 stocked by your G&W, yet I almost beat your G&W with D3.

9: Bassem==Wario - Fun friendlies, thanks for teaching me the D3 vs. Wario matchup. I'll probably still just use Wolf for that matchup though. D3 vs. Wario is boring.

9: Espy=Sonic - So I heard you beat Razer. Nice job! Also, your Sonic hat is pro.

13: Jerm==TL - I should've won that IC vs. Marth MM D: Can't believe I forgot how to chain grab Marth xD, but it's all good. It was a fun set.

17: KRD==Wolf/IC - Reppin' that halfman status for Tallman since he wasn't here.

17: K Prime==Pikachu - You're so quiet o.O Too bad I never got to do that ditto MM against you.

25: Furbs==Kirby - Heh, I know the Kirby matchup too well. All thanks to all those times fighting Phil on wifi in the past. I switched to IC in the 2nd match because I thought you were going to go D3 against me after picking FD. Just had to make sure that didn't happen. I'm lucky I remembered how to chain grab Yoshi.

25: PhantomX==Wario - You're teaching other Warios how to chain grab spacies. TRAITOR! jk. Sucks that you placed kinda low at this HOBO.

25: Zori==Olimar - Fun friendlies against your Snake. The Snake ditto was dumb but fun.

33: Blaine==Samus - Gayest Samus I've ever foughten, but it was still fun. The counterpick to Jungle Japes was REALLY gay, but I knew to take advantage of how close you were to the death barrier when you camped the left platform ;)

33: Kovu==???? - Fun friendlies. Your Snake was pretty good and really fun to fight. I'll probably upload those matches sometime this week.

33: JS==DK - I saw your set against Bwett and that just sucks. Two suicides in the 2nd match that early on just sucks :/

33: KT==ZS - Good luck getting your Lucario better. It's hard switching mains.

33: Player 4==Meta - You're getting better at every HOBO I see you at. Back at Ozzfest 3 I could beat you no problem, now you beat me as much as I beat you :p By the way, I think it was your wii that I saved my Wolf vs. MK match vs. Dojo on.

33: Esca==Meta/Pit - You place so low D: Did you have a bad bracket?

49: Tree==Sheik - Step it up! We should've done some Sheik dittos.

GHNeko: I know you said that Brawl+ isn't balanced because there is no way to make a fighting game completely balanced, but Samus vs. Pikachu was just way too easy from the Pikachu side. Though it may've just been that one match.

Alex Strife: Fun friendlies at team friendlies. The Jiggs + Jiggs vs. Jiggs + Jiggs match was so dumb but so fun xD. That's the only time I've ever seen every character on the stage be so high up. Sorry to hear about you missing your flight though. I wish I was older so I could help out >.<

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Good **** Wyatt!

I wanna go to TX one of these days.

Someone plz help Alex Strife.

Fraaaaank I dunno why u placed 13th, but looking at who else is there with you, u still did pretty good!

Oh and good **** Espizzle <3

PX, I'm sure it was just an off-day. We all have them.

:040:

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Is alex really depressed? :(

Also good **** to broly for ****** this tournament like he said he would, looks like we unleashed the beast...

el oh el

D1

Banned via Administration
Hopefully everything goes well for Alex.

And Lmao I <3 ADHD.

I knew you'd win. Keep it up you beast! Best Diddy I said it.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Not only did espy rock the fitted sonic cap with the sonic tee...but i bet after he beat razer he looked over at him and was like "oh u mad cuz im stylin you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom