• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: meta legal(because dojo was nice about it)=10-3-09= BRING wii/tv/ssbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
............... =/ even more further away than the last location. I doubt I will be able to make this, or any future hobos. The distance simply isn't worth it for a couple of games.=/ It's simply not practical. But you know... I shouldn't get attached to you guys anyways. After I finish up my bachelors, I'm moving. So maybe it's better this way. :(
Depending on where u live it might be closer. And it wont be better, who can hylian infinite in friendlies now?

:)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
your bowser will feel the wrath of my dthrow! :D

jk do you go all Bowser in doubles?
How do you grab Vex's Bowser? :confused:

He won't go all Bowser in doubles because Bowser is horrible in doubles. He has Dedede, Marth, Meta Knight, and Game and Watch on the sidelines for various situations.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
your bowser will feel the wrath of my dthrow! :D

jk do you go all Bowser in doubles?

Low tier doubles, Low tier singles, and Regular singles yes, normal doubles I use GnW and DDD.

Also you shall feel the wrath of Bowser's chaingrab that he can do to most of the cast but its the worst on Wario!

CY

Smash Ace

Low tier doubles, Low tier singles, and Regular singles yes, normal doubles I use GnW and DDD.

Also you shall feel the wrath of Bowser's chaingrab that he can do to most of the cast but its the worst on Wario!
oh what a plethora of characters!!

and no don't do it too me :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Some reason people have been wanting me to go to this tourny. If I can get some help just to get to this and back, then I will go. I don't think a EC Peach main has played on the WC before. So I would like to see just how I do here.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Depending on where u live it might be closer. And it wont be better, who can hylian infinite in friendlies now?

:)
I just checked, it's much further. =/ And even tho I won't be going to anymore Hobos... I haven't seen the last of Hylian. I heard he goes to the tournys in the city I'm moving to. And he may infinite me, but I taunt spam him when/if he ****s up or I get a ghey kill, so it's all good. :lick:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WC, MW. They have west in them but ok. Point I was making is I don't think a Peach main on my side has played over there. So If I was to go just be interesting to see how I place. That's all.

Don't know why some of you are being like...***** about this. Not that serious.

shlike

Smash Ace
Some reason people have been wanting me to go to this tourny. If I can get some help just to get to this and back, then I will go. I don't think a EC Peach main has played on the WC before. So I would like to see just how I do here.
makes a little bit more sense but we sure as hell are not the west coast lulz

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
UTD, i ALWAYS encourage people to pick ANY stage they want as long as the players agree to it. If Hyrule temple was wanted to be played and both agree, then its fine. As for timers, it SHOULD be 7 and not 8. But i wont fight if its 8.
why would anyone agree to a disadvantage? If someone doesn't like the stage chances are they won't let you go to it especially if its on game 3.

You should allow pirate ship too since so many people who hardly play on that stage hate it.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Actually we are the south you ******.

But, like I was saying I needz a partner, preferably somebody who is black jk. Anybody willing to team?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
****. I just realized this is a TX thread. I'm not liked in this state and get trashed talked alot. Makes sense now. Maybe I'll pass on this one.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
You don't get trash talked lol. Just come man these tournaments are super fun and a great experience.

You can't find a better TO than Xyro.

Gnes

Smash Master

Ever been single naner locked...I'd love to help u experience it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
**** vex is a cocky guy, are they all like that on the east coast?
rofl

He's just confident.

And it's Bowser.

Jesus Christ, dude...how can you win if you don't feel confident when you use such a terrible character? You need positive thoughts and confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom