• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: meta legal(because dojo was nice about it)=10-3-09= BRING wii/tv/ssbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WE DONT LIKE PEACHES LESSER THAN KOSMOS YA *****!!!!!!!!

No but seriously come to this.

-Xyro
You don't get trash talked lol. Just come man these tournaments are super fun and a great experience.

You can't find a better TO than Xyro.
They sound like fun. But I was trashed talked by so many before apex, then after I beat him and out placed him at the tourny, I got trashed talked even more from people. I say I am better than Kos-Mos but people don't wanna believe that and just get on me for it.

But it would be nice to go to one of these for a change.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
rofl

He's just confident.

And it's Bowser.

Jesus Christ, dude...how can you win if you don't feel confident when you use such a terrible character? You need positive thoughts and confidence.

you can be confident in your head without saying anything to others.........royr is an example

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
They sound like fun. But I was trashed talked by so many before apex, then after I beat him and out placed him at the tourny, I got trashed talked even more from people. I say I am better than Kos-Mos but people don't wanna believe that and just get on me for it.

But it would be nice to go to one of these for a change.
Dark Peach I know you're good but dittoes don't mean anything, just prove that you're better in one match up. Anyways you can't base everything off one tournament if I did that I would think Kosmos is the better player cause I 2 stocked you back to back in our tournament set but I'm not sure whos better though. BUT do come please it's always nice to see TX draw OOSers to events.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Why do I love Vex's dancing signatures so much?

Vex, Bowser vs. Sonic mm.
jk, Bowser ***** Sonic

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Peach I know you're good but dittoes don't mean anything, just prove that you're better in one match up. Anyways you can't base everything off one tournament if I did that I would think Kosmos is the better player cause I 2 stocked you back to back in our tournament set but I'm not sure whos better though. BUT do come please it's always nice to see TX draw OOSers to events.
The trash talk was about me not being about to beat Kos-Mos. I proved everyone wrong. Then people going on about him out placing me. Proved them wrong yet again. But I still got crap.

Also I played you like a typical Peach. YOU even realised this. And everyone that saw me play you or heard about me losing to you asked how that happen. So if you and everyone else know this, why drag this out for?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
**** vex is a cocky guy, are they all like that on the east coast?
lol, wow is it that annoying? If so I just won't post in this thread. It's not like I said anything wrong, somebody said they would nana lock me and I said have you seen my Bowser.

Why do I love Vex's dancing signatures so much?

Vex, Bowser vs. Sonic mm.
jk, Bowser ***** Sonic
Bowser doesn't **** sonic, its an evenish matchup, and sure.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I think pretty much everyone has done it at one point, tournament or friendlies.

People I know or have seen:
DMG
Hylian
Dphat
Dingding
Furbs
Mr 3000
KOS-MOS
Dojo
Plank

And this is just off the top of my head. So many people embracing the dark side...I'll never do it, even though I can. :)
when have i stalled?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I love Bowser vs DDD, one of my favorite matchups with small stepping and infinites banned, if we agree to that I'll MM your DDD.
Done :)

lol, wow is it that annoying? If so I just won't post in this thread. It's not like I said anything wrong, somebody said they would nana lock me and I said have you seen my Bowser.
Don't listen to him, I think your attitude is fine. I mean come on, have you seen your bowser?

:p

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675

Bowser doesn't **** sonic, its an evenish matchup, and sure.
**** your bowser was hard,
best one,

do u remember playin my diddy,
u never died

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
lol @ people taking my words to offense

i apologize i guess

(im just messing with you, i know your bowsers legit)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LMFAO me dragging this out? You're the one who keeps bringing up Kosmos this Kosmos that how I did better then him at one tournament... LMFAO Dude... stop being so emo if you hate your life /cut wrist please dude. I was just saying don't judge everything off one event dude, ever thought about other tournaments? Anyways Dark Pch it's your choice to come to TX or not and was I **** talking? I don't think so.. I think I was stating events that happened dude and you can interrupt it anyway you want to.
You assume too much from me you know that?

When I brought up apex, I am talking about all the trash talk that had to with that tournament and kos-Mos. I never once said I thought I was better than Kos-Mos cause of apex. YOU the one that assumed that and putting words in my mouth. Read what I am really getting at here, others did, so why can't you. I say I am better than him for much more than that. if people wanna belive he is better which I am sure this area does than fine. But to me, this guy is not better than me, done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now outside of this I'll think about heading to this since lots want me to go. Seeing as my summer job ended, this will be hard to pull off. But I think I have a friend that can help me out. I'll talk to him and see if I can get lucky.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I hope you can get lucky too. It tends to help blow off some steam.
Yea, playing a different style of smashers seems like it would do some good. But I also forgot I have one other problem.

I have this fear of flying.

Gea

Smash Master
Yea, playing a different style of smashers seems like it would do some good. But I also forgot I have one other problem.

I have this fear of flying.
Just imagine you are floating. Dairing in for a landing. Don't look out the windows.

Is that... marth on the wing?? OH GOD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Better start walking dude New York real far from texas dude.
I don't get you at all dude.

Just imagine you are floating. Dairing in for a landing. Don't look out the windows.

Is that... marth on the wing?? OH GOD
It's wierd. I have flown so many times when I was like 9-12 year old. And after that I never been on a plan again. So I actually had no need to be scared. All my flights were fine, than out of no where I just got this fear. For no reason. then it got worst after 9/11

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL Dphat j/k we *****. Nobody took a game off us except Dojo and Santi. Shiz is too good.

Razer...u got it right.

Goku and Mr. Popo vs Dojo and Px grand finals. Im calling it.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I am =)

Jking duffman hope you find someone, and what does everyone else think of this you know I'll go but will tetsuya go to 3 tournaments in a row lol? Neocell will probably want to as well if he has the money.

Is your car going to be working for this or how are we going to get there? Idk if I'll have a good one by then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom