• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: meta legal(because dojo was nice about it)=10-3-09= BRING wii/tv/ssbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Accept my money match.
Make it to pound 4. When I beat you, I don't even want you to give me your money. Just beating arrogant a-holes like you is better than taking your money and making you look like crap. You have no clue how many arogant ***** like you I have beaten the **** out of.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch does not represent the East Coast in anyway, he's just like that one turd you keep having to flush down.
Someone else wants to add on to it eh? Oh man.

Why say I rep/don't rep the EC or even think it?

Anyway I can clearly see this place is truley full of ***** when they assume **** and then all wanna gang up to be funny and one with the crowd. Pathetic.

I think it be a good idea to aviod any more trouble and drama in this thread that I just not go. Aslo for drama at the tourny. I rather not have a tourny runined or fun taken out of it cause a few ***** wanna stand out and sound funny. If I went to this it sure as hell would not be fun at all. Way for a bunch of dickweeds to kill a tourny experience for someone heading out there for the first time.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Someone else wants to add on to it eh? Oh man.

Why say I rep/don't rep the EC or even think it?

Anyway I can clearly see this place is truley full of ***** when they assume **** and then all wanna gang up to be funny and one with the crowd. Pathetic.

I think it be a good idea to aviod any more trouble and drama in this thread that I just not go. Aslo for drama at the tourny. I rather not have a tourny runined or fun taken out of it cause a few ***** wanna stand out and sound funny. If I went to this it sure as hell would not be fun at all. Way for a bunch of dickweeds to kill a tourny experience for someone heading out there for the first time.
I never argue with you, but stop being emo. Every post or thread you make is so emo i can't respond to it. I am NOT Texas. But I'm telling you to just not come. People will likely make fun of you and you won't have a good time.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Bear, don't bother MMing him. I got into a huge debate with him and we agreed to a $20 MM at Apex. He backed out and said he didn't have money.

So he'll accept, but at the tournament he won't have money and back out. It's not worth it.

Alsoo:

Dphat wrecked me HARD lol. I remember those GW dittos now. Neither DMG or I was running, we just couldn't ****ing hit each other all match hahaha. I also did time out Gea with Samus at Hobo1 XD. I was edgeguarding him though to be fair.

Andd:

Vex is legit. He loves duelists :p.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Please do not advertise.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bear, don't bother MMing him. I got into a huge debate with him and we agreed to a $20 MM at Apex. He backed out and said he didn't have money.

So he'll accept, but at the tournament he won't have money and back out. It's not worth it.
You are such a 2 faced person. I considered you as a friend and cool person too.

I told you how I even got to apex. Everything was payed for me. My ride, entry fee and all. Then later I had to pay people back for helping me out. A few days before the tounry I had a check comming in and it never came, so had to ask my firneds to help me out. My check was coming in late. I had no money at all for and at apex. I was dead broke. when my check came in, I payed everyone back all that stuff to my friend.

I can't believe you man. I'm trully seeing people's true colors now.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I was under the impression that you hated me lol.

Also, I just hate it when people back out of MM's for any reason. So I bug them about it afterwards on the boards. I had no problem with you when we played friendlies, and yes I remember your situation because I was helping ninjalink find you a ride home when the bus left you.

But I'm not going to let you live down avoiding my MM >_<.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
that was COT4 you are talking about when that bus left me.

Also I even made a post in the apex thread in the Peach area saying I could not go cause my check was not coming in, so I has no way on getting there. Then at the last min, freinds of mine offered to help me getto apex. And I posted that. Just so you know, I was not BS'ing you.

And what makes you think I hated you. See? People assume too many things from me. if people just ask and actually chileed out with see this "OMG Dark.Pch emo ****, lets get at him to be cool and funny" People would know I am not this ******* people see me as. But that is not happening so I'm just take all this stuff. I'm use to it.

If you go to pound 4 I will MM you there. Same best of 5 battle we had set before, 20 bucks. Is that cool with you?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
With Inui AND Dark Pch making this thread their home, you might as well lock it, burn it, and then poop on it because this thread has lost all value. It's time for a new HOBO 19 thread.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
that was COT4 you are talking about when that bus left me.

Also I even made a post in the apex thread in the Peach area saying I could not go cause my check was not coming in, so I has no way on getting there. Then at the last min, freinds of mine offered to help me getto apex. And I posted that. Just so you know, I was not BS'ing you.

And what makes you think I hated you. See? People assume too many things from me. if people just ask and actually chileed out with see this "OMG Dark.Pch emo ****, lets get at him to be cool and funny" People would know I am not this ******* people see me as. But that is not happening so I'm just take all this stuff. I'm use to it.

If you go to pound 4 I will MM you there. Same best of 5 battle we had set before, 20 bucks. Is that cool with you?
I main IC's now not GW though, but yeah I will do that.

I apologize for assuming things.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
With Inui AND Dark Pch making this thread their home, you might as well lock it, burn it, and then poop on it because this thread has lost all value. It's time for a new HOBO 19 thread.
making this thread their home. LMAO

Nah i Love inui he should stay. i could never live without his trash talk and how he'd never lose to a toon link;). It's k you didn't have mk. And NO i would have never stayed tl against mk. Even though i jv 2 stocked yours in friendly. hehe its okay your ike beat my lucario in friendly. WTF i hate you and love you

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
making this thread their home. LMAO

Nah i Love inui he should stay. i could never live without his trash talk and how he'd never lose to a toon link;). It's k you didn't have mk. And NO i would have never stayed tl against mk. Even though i jv 2 stocked yours in friendly. hehe its okay your ike beat my lucario in friendly. WTF i hate you and love you
Having Farfetch'd in your sig is too good.

:083:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You will mah boy. You will.
nah, i got this

Toon Link is only massacred by my MK because that's the character I use against him. I'm good with anyone against Toon Link, but I can definitely lose. I barely beat Jerm with Snake and your Toon Link barely beat my Dedede and Snake. Good stuff. I'm very good against that character and you won anyways.

I honestly wanted to do Ike vs Lucario in tourny.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I main IC's now not GW though, but yeah I will do that.

I apologize for assuming things.
Ok then. I want both of them then. Split that 20 to 10 bucks. 10 for a G&W fight and 10 for a IC fight. You cool with this?

And apoloize is execpted. See, I'm not such a bad person am I. I just don't like people who show off infront of thier firends online to be funny towards me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Note to TX: Dark.Pch is much cooler than you think, and he's actually very good (Atomsk and I both think he's the #2 or #3 Peach counting Excel_Zero of Puerto Rico in there as #1).

Just lay off of him online. He gets more defensive than me because he's attacked even more than I am, and a lot of it is pretty unfair (like Dphat's attacks...).

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Note to TX: Dark.Pch is much cooler than you think, and he's actually very good (Atomsk and I both think he's the #2 or #3 Peach counting Excel_Zero of Puerto Rico in there as #1).

Just lay off of him online. He gets more defensive than me because he's attacked even more than I am, and a lot of it is pretty unfair (like Dphat's attacks...).
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I never thought I say this to you.......

I love you dude. And just to ask, from you and atomsk opinion. If I was to be third or second. who are the other 2?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I never thought I say this to you.......

I love you dude. And just to ask, from you and atomsk opinion. If I was to be third or second. who are the other 2?
Edrees is the other Peach we think is #2 or #3. As much as we love KOS-MOS, he's been sort of inactive lately and randomly underperforms. Praxis is really good, too. All of the top Peach mains are actually very good. Just making sure you realize that.

You seem to have gotten over losing to randoms. Every loss lately seems really legit, like getting 13th when you lose to both Inui and Atomsk LAST HIT EVERY GAME. That's legit.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
darkpch if you dont go to this, goto whobo 2 in april, which im sure inui is also atending

But i hope some more oos come to this one.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Edrees is the other Peach we think is #2 or #3. As much as we love KOS-MOS, he's been sort of inactive lately and randomly underperforms. Praxis is really good, too. All of the top Peach mains are actually very good. Just making sure you realize that.

You seem to have gotten over losing to randoms. Every loss lately seems really legit, like getting 13th when you lose to both Inui and Atomsk LAST HIT EVERY GAME. That's legit.
Ok then. Just wanted to know what you and him thought. Thanks. Think I'll leave this thread be. seems I caused alot of damage here. So I'll bounce so you guys can getback to your tourny talk.

darkpch if you dont go to this, goto whobo 2 in april, which im sure inui is also atending

But i hope some more oos come to this one.
I don't think after all that has happen in this thread, that I go. Or to a TX tourny for that matter. Sorry dude. Just gonna cause trouble.

I'll leave you boys to your thread now.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
darkpch, the chance of you getting trashtalked at the actual tourny is low.

No one gave inui a hard time at hobo18 except maybe esca.

Just tryin to help, nothin else to discuss in this thread.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well if that is how people feel. Then I guess I'll try then. But I don't think I could make this one. I don't have a job as of now thanks to summer being over (summer job) and I could get one now but I not have time to make it. Like get a ticket and all. And I have no cash as of now. Maybe wobo 2. Of the next TX tourny before 2010. I need to pull some miricale stuff to get here. And get over my fear of flight.

And this guy is still at it. Dude, wtf is wrong with you? it's done. you are getting to hyped for beating me at the tourny. The fact that people know I should have beatyou for a fact but lost to you just makes all this nonsense meaningless. I could care less about losing to you. means nothing at all. Seriously compared to the player I am not.

You are seriously being a **** and need to relax. Like seriously, enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom