• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: meta legal(because dojo was nice about it)=10-3-09= BRING wii/tv/ssbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I don't get you at all dude.

It's wierd. I have flown so many times when I was like 9-12 year old. And after that I never been on a plan again. So I actually had no need to be scared. All my flights were fine, than out of no where I just got this fear. For no reason. then it got worst after 9/11
It's a joke Dark Pch please come to a state that you just said **** talked you the whole time at Apex, then please state how you think everyone wants you to come regardless the fact they **** talked you. And when you said you can't fly i said please start walking then you act confused.. are you stupid?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I am =)

Jking duffman hope you find someone, and what does everyone else think of this you know I'll go but will tetsuya go to 3 tournaments in a row lol? Neocell will probably want to as well if he has the money.

Is your car going to be working for this or how are we going to get there? Idk if I'll have a good one by then :(
Well if we can really prove ourselves at the arizona tournament then we can consider flying maybe? that drive is gay. You know i have been wanting to team with some one out of our city though :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's a joke Dark Pch please come to a state that you just said **** talked you the whole time at Apex, then please state how you think everyone wants you to come regardless the fact they **** talked you. And when you said you can't fly i said please start walking then you act confused.. are you stupid?
See what I mean? I posted that for a reason. Again stop assuming stuff and learn to ask.

Trela

Smash Lord
This Tournament's getting better!

Kadaj? Sweet! More Marths lol.

Vex? Sweet! I've never played a Bowser before :o

Inui? Sweet! What's up, buddy?

Dark Peach? Sweet! I need to get a rematch with Kos Mos, but I need help with the match-up some...

Sweet.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Well if we can really prove ourselves at the arizona tournament then we can consider flying maybe? that drive is gay. You know i have been wanting to team with some one out of our city though :(
yah i know, if you find someone you want to team with don't let me hold you back I'll just grab ask for a bunch of UTD replays and team with a cpu.

How much would plane tickets be though we would need to win both doubles and singles i think lol

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Okay okay upon Inui request I will apologize to everyone I've been mean to lately, especially Inui and Dark Pch, I'm sorry dark pch but no one wants to listen to your rambling if you think you're the better player, if you think so then just prove it, words can only do so much. And PLEASE do come to TX it would be nice to play you again, same goes for Inui can't wait to see / play you again.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Time for some Q and A with Dark Peach
So Dark Pch how badly did dphat **** you?
Why do you want to come to tx?
You really interested in losing that much money?
Why come to a tournament where people are going to be **** talking you nonstop (aka dphat)?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
LMFAO alright dark peach I just apologize and now you want to invoke the wraith of Dphat the ****? Alright you ****, I ****ed you up so hard at apex I started yawning, that **** was so easy I ****in almost fell asleep I was about to go broly mode on you can just play with my mouth thats how easy it was. And you just called yourself a typical peach player in a post (GET *****), and thats just what you are a typical peach player. How can you be the best if you're just a cookie cutter peach? Not going to lie Kosmos peach is something else, and calling his peach lower then a "Typical Peach" player is an insult.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You don't get why I used that. it actually does fit.

Ether way I'm done with this.

EDIT- And Dfatso, there you go aggin assuming ****. I did not see your post till after I posted mines, and offered to stop and move on.. But now the baby wants to catch a fit over a pic I used on him. Assuming I was out to get him. **** dude, you acting more emo than me right now. The fact I lost to a Marth like yours that day made me sick and puzzled everyone when they found out I lost to you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Okay okay upon Inui request I will apologize to everyone I've been mean to lately, especially Inui and Dark Pch, I'm sorry dark pch but no one wants to listen to your rambling if you think you're the better player, if you think so then just prove it, words can only do so much. And PLEASE do come to TX it would be nice to play you again, same goes for Inui can't wait to see / play you again.

LMFAO alright dark peach I just apologize and now you want to invoke the wraith of Dphat the ****? Alright you ****, I ****ed you up so hard at apex I started yawning, that **** was so easy I ****in almost fell asleep I was about to go broly mode on you can just play with my mouth thats how easy it was. And you just called yourself a typical peach player in a post (GET *****), and thats just what you are a typical peach player. How can you be the best if you're just a cookie cutter peach? Not going to lie Kosmos peach is something else, and calling his peach lower then a "Typical Peach" player is an insult.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Well, normally, I'm not one to start ****, but.................Dphat did beat down Dark Peach pretty badly at Apex. On the other hand, Kos-Mos gives him a headache everytime they play.

I can also say that playing against Kos-Mos's Peach is like playing against Zac's G&W. After playing them over and over again, everyone elses variation of the character is almost a joke.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui I ****in love ya and sorry about the little dispute we had earlier I just read some of your post wrongs, ANYWAYS hobo 19 get hyped.
I have absolutely no social grace, and until people get to know me, they take things I say the wrong way because I word things the wrong way. :laugh:

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Gea, I didn't include you cause you no longer take the game seriously anymore. Trust me, I remember our set. :) <3

DallasPhat

Smash Master
EDIT- And Dfatso, there you go aggin assuming ****. I did not see your post till after I posted mines, and offered to stop and move on.. But now the baby wants to catch a fit over a pic I used on him. Assuming I was out to get him. **** dude, you acting more emo than me right now. The fact I lost to a Marth like yours that day made me sick and puzzled everyone when they found out I lost to you.
Dang original dawg DFatSo not like I haven't heard that one before LMFAO people puzzled by the fact that you lost to me? I wouldn't even consider that a lost dude it was a freaking massacre you might as well dropped your controller and walked off cause you weren't doing ****. Anyways surprised NY regards you so highly that they are surprised you lost to me (which I really doubt). Anyways moment I heard I had you first round almost ****in laughed out loud cause I knew it was going to be an easy win, heck I even thanked Alex Strife for the first round bye.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, normally, I'm not one to start ****, but.................Dphat did beat down Dark Peach pretty badly at Apex. On the other hand, Kos-Mos gives him a headache everytime they play.

I can also say that playing against Kos-Mos's Peach is like playing against Zac's G&W. After playing them over and over again, everyone elses variation of the character is almost a joke.
This loser gets one BS win on me and he thinks he is the **** over me? I have played Marths way better than this tool and beat them Again, people here asking just how the hell I lost to him.

Oh and lets not get me started on how Eazy beat the hell out of Dfasto and broke his shield. He got your azz handed to him. His Marth isnt **** compared to the Marths I play.

This is where u insert the U MAD pic dawg cause you be red after someone be hatin on your style that hard.
You trying to hard. Relax.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dang original dawg DFatSo not like I haven't heard that one before LMFAO people puzzled by the fact that you lost to me? I wouldn't even consider that a lost dude it was a freaking massacre you might as well dropped your controller and walked off cause you weren't doing ****. Anyways surprised NY regards you so highly that they are surprised you lost to me (which I really doubt). Anyways moment I heard I had you first round almost ****in laughed out loud cause I knew it was going to be an easy win, heck I even thanked Alex Strife for the first round bye.
Dphat's performance

Winners' bracket
Defeated Dark.Pch
Lost to NEO

Losers' bracket
Defeated Sky
Lost to Eazy

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Dark Peach, next national tourney that we both attend, mm me. At least $50 (I don't like wasting my time or money). Matter of fact, scratch that. You can put up $20 and I'll put up the full $50. My Marth or Meta vs your Peach. You can't refuse. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dphat's performance

Winners' bracket
Defeated Dark.Pch
Lost to NEO

Losers' bracket
Defeated Sky
Lost to Eazy

And this is why people question how I lost to the dude. I already know why I lost to this loser. Lucky for him. But Inui thanks, you just finished the job for me.

Dark Peach, next national tourney that we both attend, mm me. At least $50 (I don't like wasting my time or money). Matter of fact, scratch that. You can put up $20 and I'll put up the full $50. My Marth or Meta vs your Peach. You can't refuse. :)
Now why are you wanting to MM me like this for. You trying to show off and be one of the cool kids? If you seriously think cause of me losing to that tool makes you think you can beat me that easy than I'm actually happy I lost to the fool. This will make thing alot easier for me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Then you are MM the wrong person. Thought Making you look like **** for your state does sound like fun.

This texas hate is so thrilling. All these fools focusing so much on me. Inui, I kina see why you enjoy this, I never understood it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom