• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: meta legal(because dojo was nice about it)=10-3-09= BRING wii/tv/ssbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
To those who complained about prices, i am seeing what you post. Please only voice it ONCE. If its THAT bad, choose to enter maybe just 1 or 2 events and not all 4. In stead of regular teams, why not try low tier teams? Its still cheap and i allow D/E/F tier which means there is at least ONE charater you sorta like to use.

BTW, kalo is coming to this!!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It was just a joke Hylian but we all know he has done it to others, but how would a extra minute encourage camping?

People are gonna camp regardless, this is brawl.
An extra minute doesn't encourage camping. Where did I say that?

Less time makes it easier to win by timer, more time discourages it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wait, why WOULD he want to remember that? ;)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
fs5 u had 2 matches go to time with dmg GG hylian cant remember anything.
yeah true i was there. GW ditto no? up-b in the air for the last 10 seconds lol.
Then he ran the time on dphat on rainbow. I feel honored to have watched that but its prolly something you guys see every day :psycho:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I remember Hylian timing out Gea at Hobo 1, LOL. DANG, Hylian running the timer before everyone else.

Props to him. ;)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Speaking of running the timer out, I remember Dingding telling me that at one of the first HOBOs or something, he stalled the timer out against T-rex's Snake.

By the end of this thread everyone will know who has stalled out who.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, I think pretty much everyone has done it at one point, tournament or friendlies.

People I know or have seen:
DMG
Hylian
Dphat
Dingding
Furbs
Mr 3000
KOS-MOS
Dojo
Plank

And this is just off the top of my head. So many people embracing the dark side...I'll never do it, even though I can. :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
RT, add my name to the list. This ROB can plank!!!!!
There were still a few seconds left after you stalled RedInvader's Marth since he ended up suiciding.

But that does remind me about when Azuzu's ROB stalled out Dingding's Link at HOBO 15 on FD.

Edit: I just remembered something, HOBO 11 pools had such a short timer, like... 4-5 minutes or something. Does stalling someone on a 4-5 minute timer count?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Dude, nothing against Azuzu but i hate playing him lol

I played him at hobo 16. Super camper

i mad

Inui

Banned via Warnings
There is a good chance Vex and I will be going to this. :)

I'll team with him in both events.

Best Bowser in the country + ranked 1st in PA. He's legit.

Dude, nothing against Azuzu but i hate playing him lol

I played him at hobo 16. Super camper

i mad
I beat him consistently with Ike and Ganondorf. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
I beat him consistently with Ike and Ganondorf. :)
good job. I used kirby at the time and it atleast went to round 3. I just never been good against campers, but im getting better against them now a little bit ever since i picked up luigi

Inui

Banned via Warnings
good job. I used kirby at the time and it atleast went to round 3. I just never been good against campers, but im getting better against them now a little bit ever since i picked up luigi
I'm just messing with you/him. Beating excessive campers in Brawl is always hard and/or annoying.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
One of the main reasons I don't like using Ice Climbers is because they always get camped against if they don't camp themselves, and it's so boring >.< That's why I <3 Wolf, Fox, and Sheik. They aren't all that easy to camp :D

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
............... =/ even more further away than the last location. I doubt I will be able to make this, or any future hobos. The distance simply isn't worth it for a couple of games.=/ It's simply not practical. But you know... I shouldn't get attached to you guys anyways. After I finish up my bachelors, I'm moving. So maybe it's better this way. :(

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Yo, I am looking for a partner.

Can use, Ganon, Pkmn Trainer, Fox, Falco, ZSS, Ike, Pikachu, G&W, Toon Link, Diddy Kong, Yoshi and META KNIGHT!!!!!

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I plan to dress as Inui for Halloween and walk around with my Meta Knight doll, stalking any pretty females I see along the way to my "destiny" (candy)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I've never had a game go to time, ever. Not even in friendlies.

I've had a tournament game go to 7 seconds, then another one go to 3 seconds, but I always killed my opponent before time ran out =)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
............... =/ even more further away than the last location. I doubt I will be able to make this, or any future hobos. The distance simply isn't worth it for a couple of games.=/ It's simply not practical. But you know... I shouldn't get attached to you guys anyways. After I finish up my bachelors, I'm moving. So maybe it's better this way. :(
Funplex is like 10 mins away from planet zero......i think. but i know its not too far from each other

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I plan to dress as Inui for Halloween and walk around with my Meta Knight doll, stalking any pretty females I see along the way to my "destiny" (candy)
I don't stalk, and her appearance is meaningless; I barely paid attention to her at Anime Matsuri and WHOBO 1. Getting to know her at Otakon is what made me love her.

I would love to see you dressed as me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom