• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: i allow meta and my turnout drops again(FULL RESULTS ARE UP + 51 vids!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkie

Smash Master
Just found out that this isn't on the night of the full moon like I thought it was... well... kind of. Fullmoon is 6:11AM Sunday, guess this means I don't have to worry about losing my honor with Wolf if I don't win! /no one cares
honor is for people who aren't pirates.

also houston stop being like a billion miles away. move to el paso.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't be late, ya *****es! Or you'll pay a late fee!

I'll probably be there around 10. Setups will be on the lower part of the room only!

heytallman

CTALL
So apparently Inui and Vex got 7th in teams.

What happened to being good at teams, Inui?

inb4johns

Also, apparently Inui dropped out of every other event because he did so poorly in doubles. How much you wanna bet though that he'll play it off and be like "I got to spend time with DugFinn so I don't care"? He does care. Don't listen. Don't give in to the JOHNS!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No one listen to "Chibosemp" on the livestream chat trash talking people. It's not me. My username is "ChiboSempai" ... obviously lol

D

Deleted member

I like when people who do good with low tier in normal singles do not good in low tiers.
Poor vex xD

Whos bored.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
This tournament was fun after the first 7 or so hours I had to wait for singles to start.

Hmm... so I found out that D3 is my best character, but I still main Wolf because I like him better.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Bored is an ike main from austin who is supposdely best ike ever according to xyro ( who has played many ikes including lee martin)

Dojo vs gnes winners finals

ADHD

Smash Hero
So like, did the tournament go as it should with mk in it? I've been trying to go to an mk legal one but school is hard :(

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Apparently Razer and Gnes won dubz. Good sheeyut.

Coming back today! Hopefully there's alotta vids.

Gnes

Smash Master
So like, did the tournament go as it should with mk in it? I've been trying to go to an mk legal one but school is hard :(
Dude u know how that tourney was with u, where it lasted super late, and singles was done last...it was just like that. Everyone was tired, Px forfeited his spot in singles, i forfeited mine in low tier, it was a weird day. Me and dojo were trash talking each other in winners finals, it was fun, i pretty much knew i wasn't gonna win, but i cant say i was playing horrible because i beat Razer, but i was lol.

Wyatt, step up yo doubles game son. I would have probably gotten second for u baby, but 2:30 am means gnes has to go sleep. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom