• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: i allow meta and my turnout drops again(FULL RESULTS ARE UP + 51 vids!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
i used to eat burritos ike in the past, i think i need to do it again.

Esca i didnt leave you a shoutout same reason as gness man!. godd **** on doubles. you guys got 3rd on the last one so i was scared. next time it will get you

Gnes

Smash Master
Uh Eric, didnt I make u Rage Quit on FD. And less not forget at HOBO 18 when i broke the record of side B usage.

Point made, This aint fliphop

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
I don't understand what you're trying to say, but...

Aren't you that guy that came to the wolf boards and were saying that the wolf boards were dumb and overrating wolf by our boards saying that we have even matchups against a lot of characters (which we do) and then posted a list of what you thought his matchups were and they were pretty much the exact same?

Hi.

Someone got 4th at this tournament going 100% wolf by the way :)
nope
your dumb

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Xyro, De'Angelo, DugFinn- Good *** tournament. **** everybody who whined.
RT- You should become my mentor...
Gea- It was a accident....
BWETT!!!!- You PWN me in teams in back to back tournies, I'm coming for you!!!
Tidas- **** you and your lucky low tier win. LOL gg bro.
Broly- **** you for ****** me lol. You 3 stocked me in that last match. Thinking about it makes me **** myself, so I stop here.
Trela, Shlike, Furbz, ETC.- Sorry if I forgot you I know these shoutouts are kinda late, and I am just being lazy. GG's and nice seeing y'all!

Esca

Smash Champion
So i'm pretty ****ed up right now, and I just wanna say I love the Smash community.

But I have to shoutout to Fogo for no reason. I love him so much. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Cut this **** out.

I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom