• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 11(Houston,Tx)=112 players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Nah Xyro you're my hero. We'll beast some people together at Oh Snap.

Although, you were surprisingly a tiny man and not the green lesbian I had pictured.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nah Xyro you're my hero. We'll beast some people together at Oh Snap.

Although, you were surprisingly a tiny man and not the green lesbian I had pictured.
what!!!! did you think i was an obese lesbian? what a **** shame.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i seriously cant understand why i laugh so F***ing hard at that post.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It seems I'm going to need to bring Lube to the next tournament :/.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Maybe it's you who needs to duct tape his butthole, after all.

IT'S TIME FOR YOUR DREAMS TO COME TRUE HYLI
Maybe if I just bring a super hot girl with me everyone will focus on her instead :).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
bull****! real men drink straight liquor. i also like fruity drinks because if someone tries to give me **** for it, i scratch my beard and they crap their pants

Tequila >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vodka >>> Beer
QFT @ everything, literally, LOL.

But I still like beer anyways.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
You hate beer? Weak.

Also, no one touches my full grown beard.

SHOUT OUTS

Xyro: As always, awesome tourney. You are 2-0 vs me. I'll get you next time. Also, your mom is hot.

DugFinn: You are a girl. AWESOME!!!!! You are still the best tourney organizer ever. Please, host tourneys the rest of your life. :)

Wotts: Man, you got so boned by your pool. Still, you are the best ZSS in Texas. Thanks for practicing with me and putting up with my bull**** everyday.

Santi: PIKACHU ARM BAND. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! *poops pants repeatedly* Toon Nasty ftw.

Dojo: Way to be a beast. Don't get down about that M2K loss. You be on that level sooner than you think. Keep grinding.

Cake: What's up man? That fox is a beast. Keep at the grind.

Kira: Reppin College Station! Keep it up. I want more Snake practice. :)

Light: 17th place with Shiek. Rppin College Station. Our crew is awesome now. Yeah!

Fogo: Yeah. I could get down with some **** like that. Lol. Thanks for coming to my place, man.

DPhat: **** you DPhat! Lol, jk man. You are awesome. You better bring that Hookah to Lee's tourney.

Shuz: Dude, why the hell were you sleeping with my cat? Lol. We need to do more Wolf dittos.

Stiltz: MK is gay. You are awesome. Don't get down. I can't wait for your tourney. :)

DMG: BEAT AZEN?!??! *head explodes* You are a beast. How is it that you stayed at my house all weekend and we didn't play a single game? We must play at Lee's tourney.

Roy_R: "I don't want to be a pool leader." You are so lazy. :) Best in Texas? OH YEAH. TEACH ME!!!!

Rockettrainer: Dude, I forgot you waffles? I deserve a slap. I'll bring them for sure next time. Also, we need to continue our rivalry.

CY: Sperry's are gay. Nikes are awesome. We need to play a lot more. Teach me how to play Falco. :)

Kown: Trash!!! Jk. Can't wait til you get to A&M.

Take: MK is super gay. Thanks for the friendlies. You are still awesome.......Sherman. Lol

Flip: Who they want? FLIP!!!! Beat DSF? Oh yeah. Also, Lupe Fiasco is awesome!

Gea: Way to make a comeback in pools. We should push to get DE back. We never got to play. Sad Face.

Gnes: Man, that sucks so bad that you missed singles. YOu should ***** slap your boss. Fox vs Pika? YES!!!

Popertop: How dare you betray me! Just kidding. Are you going to any of the upcoming tourneys?

Kado: Falco dittos were so fun. We need to play some more really soon!!!

Kalo: Dude, drop Marth and pick up Wolf. NOW!!!!

Furbs: Your red hair was funny. We are teaming for sure next time.

BlueJay: Hey, it was nice to meet you. Thanks for the matches
KANSAS

Stealth: Loves Stealth! Dude, thanks for coming all the way down to TX. Our Pika dittos were epic. I can't wait to hang out with you at OH SNAP.

Zenton: You Fox is awesome. Thanks for all those tips. You are a really cool guy.

Nynja: Your Diddy is amazing. Thanks for all those matches. Your play makes me want to play my Diddy a little more during tournaments.

Affinity: Hey, it was nice to meet you. OH SNAP?

KY: Way to place 9th with Pit. You are very good.

Sam: I stole some pizza. Lol. Thanks for coming down.

Cameron: **** you, guy. Lol. Thanks for the shaving tip.
Well, I think that is all. If I forgot you, let me know. I'll add you right away. Can't wait for the next tourney.
no shoutouts for the driver and the best lucas in central US?

*cries*

Gnes

Smash Master
My first time lookin at this thread...it sucks i couldnt enter...oh well...we live and learn
Some shoutouts...

Bear: U the man...nuff said

Gea: Sorry man for the poor playin...i was sort of down after not being able to play singles...it wont happen again...ever...we still did decent...but yeah

Roy: U better had beat Dojo after that u subjected me to playin those thousand meta vs marth matches...but seriously good stuff man come to UH thursday give me practice :)

Dojo: Dude ur amazing...your playstyle is by far my favorite meta style...too bad i could never imitate it....ur just too good...

RT: seriously u practice with Greatness how could not get out of pools...heres the deal i pick back up Meta and help u train...u fix me a authenic ramen...no BUTS!!!!

Sethlon: How could u lie to me at first???? :( Ur so deceptive...We will do ike dittos next time i see u...NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Fogo: Bears the man...U the boss!!!!!

Tallman: I see me and Flip's awesome practice helped u...keep it up man your lucas is gettin there. Also..play ROB more :)

KY: nice pit...at OH SNAP we should play my puffball vs your pixie...no matter who wins we lose our manhood

CY: That meta **** in teams....U REMEMBER IT!!! lol we should play friendlies next time man ur too cool

Take: ..........u loss to my Fox...uncool...j/k marth dittos next time

Sachi: Hmm...after reading of your many obsessors i ponder...what is wrong with these guys...thanks for bring more variety to the tourney scene lol...

Flip: Best Diddy and Dancer in Texas :)...Your dancing was the most epic part of the tourney...seriously...U always lose in diddy dittos lol...See ya next Tuesday/Thursday...

IF i missed anyone talk to me next tourney...Ill be there FREAKING ON TIME >.>

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I had lots of fun in Texas. You guys are much better than I thought! Thanks for all the friendlies, sorry if I didn't get to play anyone. I tried to play as much people that asked. It was cool seeing so many people at the tourney, a refreshing sight to see since around my area barely anyone attends anymore lollz. Maybe next time I'll make M2K not get a ticket that leaves at 6am LOL. Been busy recently with finals, but finally some time to type a lot of stuff lolz. Some shoutoutz...

Hylian: Thanks for the housing! Sorry I didn't play you much in singles. I usually sit out if there's an uneven amount of people playing singles. At least we did tons of teams!

The real Lee: Thanks for all the driving! Although super loud car! Was fun chillin with you. Should definitely try to sway jv3x3 with your looks!

M2K: is way too gay! lolll stop loving metaknight and mk dittos! We shoulda did Random vs DDD in finals.

Affinity: You're a cool dude, had fun with all the friendlies. Wish I coulda stayed after longer for any kind of after-tourney party. Texas is too goodz!

Zori: Pro Olimar! Hardest one I played so far. So many funny looking Olimar grabs lolll. Luigi's Mansion is too gay lolz, its banned in my area.

DMG: So good with Wario! Best one I ever played against lollz. All over the place I dunno what to do! You shoulda won again, too many suicides last match.

RoyR: Amazing Marth. Reminds me of Neo, loll. All of our matches coulda gone either way, but you ***** me completely on Battlefield lolll

The good Lee: You're too goodz! Amazing against Lucario. I got so lucky lolll, MK dittos are like a coin flip, except against M2K ;_;

DSF: You're definitely way gayer and campier now than CH3! lolllz. So scary playing you. You shoulda stayed Snake, I should've lost.

Edreese: I love your Peach! I want to marry her, but Lucario comes first :3 Your Peach inspires mine to get better, I never seen a pro Peach like you before and you ***** a lot of my good chars. Golf Club > me lollll.

Pipes: lolll awesome Falcon dittos. Someday Falcon will be able to compete! Your shirt was too goodz!

Trela: I wanted to do some Lucario dittos, but we never got the chance :( Sorry about that.

Everyone I played: Thanks for the matches. Brawl is too fun! Melee sux!

Everyone I didn't get to play: Sorry we didn't get to play, I wanted to play as much people as I could. Maybe next time!

Top Bottom