• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

History of a Smasher

Sim

Smash Apprentice
Don't let this die!!!!

Chillin, there's gotta be a chapter lurking somewhere close. ;)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
...then how did you manage to live at my house for a week, twice? >_>

Also YAY NEW CHAPTERS
oh, i meant outside of planned trips.

but i totally need to live there again

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
**** YOU CHILLIN! DAMN GREEN BAY WON AGAINST THE BEARS SO THE GIANTS CAN'T GO TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!

**** THE PACKERS!

I so mad :mad:

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
this is pretty interesting- FC was my first real tourney in 2004, where I actually met "pros" and learned "advanced techniques"

walking away from the tourney my friends and I were utterly defeated. how could we compete with wave dashing and edge hogging?!!?!?!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
M2k's story would be like "I played a lot... then i played more... then i lost to ken... then i lost to isai... then i lost to pc chris... then everyone stopped playing and i started winning... then brawl came out... the end"

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
M2k's story would be like "I played a lot... then i played more... then i lost to ken... then i lost to isai... then i lost to pc chris... then everyone stopped playing and i started winning... then brawl came out... the end"
wat .

Top Bottom