• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

History of a Smasher

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
most of Chillin's videos are from way back in time, and you call them mediocre.. he's achieved more in smash than you could ever think of you moron
dude wtf i was just listening to that MF Doom album all this week.

WTF how coincidental you have that as your avatar hahahaha.

Vegard

Smash Lord
who gives a crap

why is everyone in here riding this relaxingdude1234

imo

yall r gay

story is cool tho

still a bunch a fake niqqas in here
it was more of a diss towards rubyris, this was my first post in this thread. to disagree to something is not ****riding.

Pi

Smash Hero
it's aight
ima scrape chillin in our MM @ pound
make sure you include SWD's rise to power in your pound5 chapter.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
most of Chillin's videos are from way back in time, and you call them mediocre.. he's achieved more in smash than you could ever think of you moron
I'm not refering to his old vids kiddo. watch new vids of him. he looks SOOOOO bad in current videos.

I don't care what hes accomplished. he still looks mediocre.

But its k cuz this thread *****.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
wait. i dont have it on hand, but ive seen you quoted as saying you are much better than mediocre. yet there are vids up of chillin beating Ken when Ken was in his prime [and the best int he world], representing EC in crucial moments of crew battles, being 1/2 of the first team to topple Ken & Isai, etc.
What the **** have you ever done?

If you're above mediocre, then Chillin is a ****ing legend, and if Chillin is mediocre, you're the scum of the boards. Which is it, Ruby?
I'm horrible. But you know what? Most of SWF is even worse.

:)

chillindude829

Smash Master
goddamn, i really wanna update this but everytime i remember im all high or drunk or some **** and i dont wanna make a ******** chapter

for those curious im totally sober right now but im sleep deprived as **** lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
goddamn, i really wanna update this but everytime i remember im all high or drunk or some **** and i dont wanna make a ******** chapter

for those curious im totally sober right now but im sleep deprived as **** lol
Just get slammed and write an amazing chapter like the first few :awesome:

You could write stuff on this kind of dead site I know of called AllIsBrawl. Those moderators don't suck

chillindude829

Smash Master
man, i could write a whole nother story if i could get into more personal things but it would be way less about smash lol (and prolly more interesting tbh)

but yea smashboards mods would throw a hissy fit if i did that

Pi

Smash Hero
man, i could write a whole nother story if i could get into more personal things but it would be way less about smash lol (and prolly more interesting tbh)

but yea smashboards mods would throw a hissy fit if i did that
just do it, leave it up to the community to decide what is appropriate and what is not
if the mods delete/remove/infract you/ban you for something we all felt was appropriate we'll do somethin about it

i mean ffs most of us are pushing 20, or at least 18 and we're still getting our 'curse words' censored
and told to be nice to everyone, and if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all hurr durr

mods, black named mods specifically, take their responsibility way to seriously, especially when i highly doubt they agree with the regulations they're enforcing

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Black named 'mods' are Admins..they should take their responsibility the way they do imo, but I'm not gonna argue this, I just want a chapter.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
We knew this would be a drastic change for Anden, and his Smash career would effectively be ended by it as long as he was in Arkansas.
While that sucked balls for both him and the crew, it was nice for myself and our crew here in Tupelo. We were just discovering the smashboards in 2004, and we hosted our first smash brothers tournament in Tupelo, MS after two months or so of intense training. We didn't expect much out of our little tournament, but then all the sudden we are getting PM's from Anden talking about attending. We were all jaw dropped because we were all familiar with the "smash idols" at the time.

I doubt you remember Chillin, but he called you guys up and was telling you guys that he had made it to Tupelo alright. He, being the clever and insanely funny person that he was, called it "Tupeloopa" and then referred to our crew as the "Tupeloopa Koopa Troopas" which stuck with us for a lil while as our crew name.

In any case, he was surprised by our skill level considering that we were out in the boonies, and at the tournament he was almost bested by our best player in the tournament, whom was playing Mario against Anden's Marth. When the tournament was over we all had made plans to host more tournaments and for him to come over for smash fests, but sadly we never really heard from or of Anden after that.

Do you know what he's doing these days? He was a cool guy that wasn't afraid of anything, and the last thing I remember was hearing someone on the boards say something about him joining the military or something.

In any case, our crew in Tupelo knew that we were getting good, even at a national level. It was after that when our crew made relatively strong ties to MikeG and to, believe it or not, Isai, through a mutual friend and temporary MS smasher Moogle.

D

Deleted member

I'm not refering to his old vids kiddo. watch new vids of him. he looks SOOOOO bad in current videos.

I don't care what hes accomplished. he still looks mediocre.

But its k cuz this thread *****.
smash is definitely about how good you look and not about who you beat.

chillindude829

Smash Master
mookierah: actually i do remember that lol, yeah andens a really funny guy. he pretty much stopped playing smash after that tourney, although he does play it for fun when he visits (which isnt often at all). he joined the military a couple years ago and is living in arkansas still i believe, i still talk to him online occasionally and it sounds like hes pretty much moved on from smash, but i think given the right circumstances he'd play again

otg

Smash Master
lmao im not a hater

someone makes a joke and then chill1800 talks about how no one knows who he is

and then ppl up in here like

"omg youll never amount to anything like CHILLIN5555"

shutt the hell up

people riding dummmm hard

sooo fake

i also like to start troubles

and stick up for ppl when they get into 10000 vs 1 arguments
lol omg, how did I miss this post.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
mookierah: actually i do remember that lol, yeah andens a really funny guy. he pretty much stopped playing smash after that tourney, although he does play it for fun when he visits (which isnt often at all). he joined the military a couple years ago and is living in arkansas still i believe, i still talk to him online occasionally and it sounds like hes pretty much moved on from smash, but i think given the right circumstances he'd play again
He posted in the Pound5 thread that he'd be there, was that a joke?

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
He posted in the Pound5 thread that he'd be there, was that a joke?
I hope not. I'd personally go find a venue and host a tournament in Tupelo if he would show up and wanted to get back into this game. It'd be pretty hoss.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Guess we'll just have to go to Pound 5 to find out ... !!!

Arkansas car making it out here??

DJMirror

Smash Master
i still enjoy life tho so its k.
I didn't say that you enjoy life or not

what I'm trying to say that is that you're an ****ing moron for someone who make threads about people being "talented", how much you practice wavedashing and **** like that

Top Bottom