• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

History of a Smasher

Burnt_Toast

Smash Cadet
Just now took the time to read through everything you've got up to this point. It's a great read and you're well-written.

I, too, played 64 and eagerly awaited the release of this game, but I regret that I did not find the tourney scene early as you did.

It was the summer of '04 that me and Nick (Hella) went to our first couple of tourneys and got involved in the scene. The tournaments were back to back weekends in SF and San Jose. The night before the SJ tourney, after both being obliterated at the SF tourney, we drew pictures with a couple other friends for whoever placed top four at the next day's tournament just for the hell of it. Being a great artist, Nick drew the picture for whoever was to take 1st (this ended up being the Sultan of Samitude, though we had no idea who he was at the time).

The picture was of a naked Peach. I'm pretty sure Sam still has it.

RATED

Smash Lord
Chillin, this is freaking awesome, following this like it were anime or something like that.

can't wait for the next chapter.
----

It makes me sad that I don't live in USA.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Good read Chillin.

First thing I thought after reading was somewhat the same as Kason: DID THE PARENTS APPROVE?! AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE OUT-OF-STATE TOURNAMENT??? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EXITING EPISODE OF CHILLIN DUDE ZZZEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Cant wait for the next part, this is such a great read Chillin, I think it would be cool if other smashers would do this, PC,M2k,Hugs.

chillindude829

Smash Master
topes prolly at least 24, somewhere around there

sorry about the lack of updates, but then again i do have to make this story stretch till pound5 :) so i doubt ill update this more often than once a week. new update soon though i promise

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Chillen always looks MAAAAAAAAAD mediocre in like, ALL of his vids.

But he writes like a champ so its k.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Hey Chillin, do you honestly think I care about being recognized? I play smash because I enjoy it. I don't have any false hopes of being the best there ever was. I'm just some *** from AZ who plays Falco.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Hey Chillin, do you honestly think I care about being recognized? I play smash because I enjoy it. I don't have any false hopes of being the best there ever was. I'm just some *** from AZ who plays Falco.
most of Chillin's videos are from way back in time, and you call them mediocre.. he's achieved more in smash than you could ever think of you moron

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Chillen always looks MAAAAAAAAAD mediocre in like, ALL of his vids.

But he writes like a champ so its k.

wait. i dont have it on hand, but ive seen you quoted as saying you are much better than mediocre. yet there are vids up of chillin beating Ken when Ken was in his prime [and the best int he world], representing EC in crucial moments of crew battles, being 1/2 of the first team to topple Ken & Isai, etc.
What the **** have you ever done?

If you're above mediocre, then Chillin is a ****ing legend, and if Chillin is mediocre, you're the scum of the boards. Which is it, Ruby?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ppl just like him cuz he wrote a cool story

i didn't know you were a hater jona

lol at relaxingdude1234 tho

Top Bottom