• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
A little salt in my plans. I'm not going to make it to the tournament, to actually play, because it seems my unit loves being one step ahead of my gaming life. I will however, come to Cinci immediately after, and proceed to thoroughly lay down the moves, like last time.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I feel like I'm going to hit 70 attendees at this rate, so it's very very unlikely that I'll have any side events given that I have to run this in one day. Save maybe like Boy Crazy but that's not actually a side event

IL brings what 10 people
OH brings 30 people
MI brings 10 people
IN/KY brings 10 - 15 people
KS/MO/IA brings 10 people

10 + 30 + 10 + 15 + 10 = 75

If it looks like we have enough time at the venue we can spontaneously decide whether we want Melee or not or any other side events. Cuz honestly there won't/shouldn't be any Melee-exclusive players coming to this save like...Diego but he's not even exclusively Melee any more.

More Revenge sigs please guys <33

Also Nope I see you viewing this thread. We'll definitely be asking you for help at some point, I think

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
It's way too early to say for sure, but... yes, yes we are 100% confirmed for going to this.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yo I found $50 in my Ganon's beard the other day.

If Fonz wins then it's all his

clowsui

Smash Legend
I originally planned for October, but I thought that was too soon given SiiS not to mention Jesse had no convenient dates.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
The only free money I can think of is entering a tournament full of god kais. Seriously they let a ganon win? No wonder they started recruiting again lol

:phone:

Chuee

Smash Hero
The only free money I can think of is entering a tournament full of god kais. Seriously they let a ganon win? No wonder they started recruiting again lol

damn
just damn
Im smelling a xyro trashtalk thread.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
A little salt in my plans. I'm not going to make it to the tournament, to actually play, because it seems my unit loves being one step ahead of my gaming life. I will however, come to Cinci immediately after, and proceed to thoroughly lay down the moves, like last time.
YES!

Also Kiest baby can you house my car again?

I'll teach you many sexy D3 things that will blow yo' mutha****in' mind.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Clowsui is so salty from getting spanked in bracket and a MM from me that one day I decided to dip him in Lake Michigan.

We now have salt water crocodiles.

:yeahboi:

What's The Point

Smash Master
VI. Fantasy Bracket – Top 8
This is an experiment in hype.
After pools are finished and the seeds are determined, the Fantasy Bracket contest will be announced.
At this time, each player that would like to fill out a fantasy bracket for top eight will be asked to come to the TO desk. After a $1 buy-in fee is paid, each fantasy bracket contestant will be asked to draw a bracket and write game counts for each matchup.
Do participates fill out the entire bracket after pools, or do they only fill out a top 8 bracket once the bracket gets that far?

Top Bottom