• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

clowsui

Smash Legend
Wow...fkn solid my *****

play around w/ different fonts for me and throw up some more drafts but the text placement is golden

clowsui

Smash Legend
@kassy i asked for a plain one haha

I want a sig that's "boxing title match"

i don't need it to be complex because the thematic of this tournament is simple: **** everyone -- get even, or go home.

Alright guys, signature is in the OP. Announcement coming within a week - I promise this will increase hype...

[URL ="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307724"][ IMG]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6154/6192207930_34dbc91dd7.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Remove spaces and you're gold.

BY THE WAY, WTP:

I see what you mean about the time thing. Takes 4-4.5 hours to get here from AA and proper reg ends at like...11:00 so you would have to start driving @ 7 no breaks.
Hilt and I will talk about this but for now late fee stays

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Michigan be needing housing. Columbus maybe...? Kiest? We promise to entertain you the night before the tournament. We keep things sexy.

Get at us.

:cool:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Is it worth another 10 hour drive?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I understand.

Guys if it means saving you all from Jungle, I will bite the bullet and sit this one out.

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Michigan will be going to this.

Mine/Ryuts car has these people confirmed...

Me, Ryuts, and Tech

I'm dragging Judge's *** to this fo sho.

ZTD | TECHnology

Omg yes we will force in his *** in the trunk if we have to.

We MAY bring Sparta Kick again as well as he has expressed interest. We shall see. If SK doesn't come with then I might need a partner.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Cat's out of the bag.

MYSTERY ANNOUNCEMENT #1:

MIDWEST EAST VS MIDWEST WEST CREW BATTLE

We've been waiting for this for a long time, but it's never happened...

Well, now it's going to happen. It's in the schedule, and Hilt and I are making this a top priority. No exceptions, doubles will be delayed if need be (to reasonable limits of course).

The Midwest West:
Illinois
Wisconsin
Missouri
Kansas
Iowa

The Midwest East:
Ohio
Kentucky
Michigan
Indiana

8 vs. 8
How captains are decided and which people are eligible is to be determined at a later date.
For now, just know...

this will be the decisive battle. HYPE

Arty

Smash Lord
First match should be DLA's Ganon vs Fonz's Ganon!

Then again, it wouldn't be fair for MWW to start off with a 3 stock advantage...

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I'm leaning more towards not going. That's probably because I'm still salty about many things from the last siis though.

ZTD | TECHnology

Well I'm going to blast your inbox so let's discuss it there.

Also Clowsui....

Waffles or gtfo. You have NO excuse this time. I won't let you get away with this travesty a second time!

ZTD | TECHnology

The whole breakfast experience was like heaven to me..the waffles, the coffee, the fruit.

I WANT that breakfast again.

You best be on that, Chi before I gotta send some n*ggas after you.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I would love to make it out to this. Depending on my orders and whatnot, I should be able to make it, unless I've already been given a definitive date for Arizona, otherwise, I'm setting time aside to make it to this.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Lets puts Kentucky's lvl 9 snake in ours, Midwest East still gonna win
Daaaaaaammmnnnnnn
I'm leaning more towards not going. That's probably because I'm still salty about many things from the last siis though.
If this is regarding how a tournament is run, I assure you I am personally going to make sure this tournament is run like clockwork. I'm not entering the event, even. Making sure this **** goes down right. If you have any concerns about what you think might happen at this event, please speak up. We're definitely wanting to prepare ahead for any problems we may not see coming.

That said, I'm not going to be afraid to ask for help, but don't come to us about it. I'll talk to the people that I know are qualified for it. Going to talk to a few TOs soon about help because we're going to need it. Jake you know you're at the top of this list.
noj and i are winning dubs
lost it

Top Bottom