• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That time zone is not exclusive to black people, just to let you know. Where I come from, people call it CPT (Colored People Time).

clowsui

Smash Legend
man

i mean

my mom IS late to almost everything

INCLUDING that one birthday where she had to drive me to hang out w/ friends :(

MY LIFE IS RUINED

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I think I'm at school around this time, so I'll see if Pittsburgh wants to make the trip.

Really hoping I can make it to this. Fingers crossed!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hi my name is Sombra. I plan on attending this with at least one other person. I also plan to play better than I ever have. I hope it is fun.

This is, I think, the beginning of Thanksgiving break for most colleges. That's a good thing. A nice way to start a little break from graduate school!

Radium88

Smash Lord
Chi- If this is the tournament you were spamming the StL boards about, I'll come. :D It was a while ago and I'm just assuming this is it.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey dudes, so I am attending this and I am bringing a friend (and possibly another person), if anyone wants to room with us, please let me know. I figure we can stay in La Quinta Inn. My friend is a really good Falco player, so we can practice the night before.

Excited to finally attend another tournament. It's been so long. I've gotten better.

~ Sombra

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So MI will probably be at this.

Also if we ban MK from Unity its not going to be that short notice. Directed at anyone wondering that.

:phone:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Has he shown you that picture?

Has he shown you the pictures I made with that caption last night?

It was bad. Don't leave Sasuke and I in calls alone.

We make bad pictures

That is a big *** harry potter picture

if glyph and composer come to this i am coming

so the moe patrol can be united

What's The Point

Smash Master
The late fee was instated precisely to avoid Lain scenarios, so yeah.
That's discouraging. Since there is no Cinci housing I don't want to pay for a hotel for a one day event, especially since not much happened at the hotel at any SiiS. Leaving in the morning means I'm risking any delay to cost my car $5 per person, or leaving so early that I'll just hate everything.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I did not want to go clubbing, but since everyone went I saw no reason to stay. The only people staying were three I see most from MI (And Bpow which I learned later) and I don't need to go to Ohio to hang out with them. I wanted to stay at the hotel and drink and play smash with people not from MI.

clowsui

Smash Legend
That's discouraging. Since there is no Cinci housing I don't want to pay for a hotel for a one day event, especially since not much happened at the hotel at any SiiS. Leaving in the morning means I'm risking any delay to cost my car $5 per person, or leaving so early that I'll just hate everything.
Assuming there's a midway point that offers housing, couldn't you drive the night beforehand to a "midway point" - e.g. Springfield or Columbus - and drive back after the tournament is done all the way to AA?

I want to work out all alternatives before changing the late fee system. I pretty much want this tournament to be a second C4 Galore but better -- part of why C4 did so well was not only due to setups/TOs but also due to timeliness. On the other hand, that tournament was held during the times when housing was plentiful...

Top Bottom