• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's the keys - make a crossover fighter with [INSERT IP HERE].

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
So, I've been thinking about Disney rosters and the like but something funny occurred to me - it'd be interesting if only villains were allowed to be in the game for some reason or another, perhaps something along the lines of character protections. So, here's my concept for a Disney Villains roster the size of Melee - notably, it possesses no Pixar, Marvel or Star Wars media whatsoever, being focused on "Disney proper", though I've slid in some live-action reps and a TVA rep to even things out. Without further ado:

Main Roster
01. The Evil Queen. The main villain from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, I think that she'd make a solid inclusion as a villain overall, feeling like a reasonable legacy inclusion whilst also having plenty of moveset potential of her own whilst not falling into trappings of other characters. (You'll notice, over time, that "sorcerer/wizard" becomes a shockingly common trope here, and she manages to avoid that in some ways. Just.)
02. Pete. I think Pete is also a solid inclusion, being one of Disney's earliest characters overall and a semi-villainous presence to Mickey himself. Whilst he's not "the face of Disney villains", he's still base-roster purely on the basis of his potential and importance.
03. Scar. Straight up "a lion" lends well to high moveset potential, and Scar's moveset feels like it'd be pretty fun to play both as and against. The Lion King is also an iconic Disney movie of the 90s, and honestly I think that he'd just be a solid inclusion full stop.
04. Captain Hook. One of... a surprising number of pirates given Pete's history, I think Hook would be a solid inclusion too. Using both his hook and more traditional pirate-type moves, he'd be an interesting force to face against and would probably rely on footsies with a rapier or the like. Plus, Peter Pan is a really fun thing to represent overall.
05. Jafar. Another "sorcerer/wizard" I suppose, but Aladdin is an important series to represent, and Jafar would be really fun if he could use Iago as a sort of puppet fighter (albeit not to the extent as a later character.) He'd be fun to see, and whilst his magic isn't as powerful as some, his slyness would make him a powerful adversary.
06. Maleficent. The archetypical "evil sorcerer" of the roster, I think Maleficent is an obvious inclusion with a high degree of potential. Unlike characters like the Evil Queen, Maleficent excels at mid-to-long-range play, being a bit of a glass cannon and probably most equivalent to Zelda. Similarly to Jafar, however, she'll use Diablo for a couple of attacks, albeit not as much as Jafar uses Iago.
07. The Queen of Hearts. My archetypical submission for the "summoner" archetype, the Queen of Hearts can hold her own when fighting opponents, but works best when summoning her Card Soldiers to march forward and attack for her. Alice in Wonderland was something I really wanted to represent somehow, and whilst I originally considered using the Cheshire Cat, the Queen of Hearts' role as the film's central antagonist (and her spot on the roster of the official Disney Villains line of merchandise) landed her the spot.
08. Gaston. A pretty popular villain from a very important Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast, I think Gaston's role as an Ike-like swordsman with high reach and damage but slow movement due to his strength would be quite an interesting one to see. It'd also be pretty cool to see how he'd interact with the large number of female characters in the roster!
09. Kaa. Whilst Shere Khan is the main villain of The Jungle Book, I decided Kaa would be a better representative due to his differences from Scar and his really unique and strange demeanour. His primary archetype could be said to be that of a grappler, utilising hypnosis to stun opponents where needed.
10. Claude Frollo. The Hunchback of Notre Dame is a beloved movie in Disney's roster, and Frollo is arguably one of Disney's most despicable villains. He, similar to Gaston, uses a sword - albeit much lighter, similar to Marth. However, Frollo's vibe and style is very different, with it feeling more like fencing as he has a light and deft - yet quietly confident and self-assured - pose.
11. Ursula. Honestly, The Little Mermaid could have been one of Disney's worst-performing movies and Ursula would probably still have gotten here. Her use of tentacles as both methods of attacking opponents and getting around gives her an interesting vibe, and really makes her unique amongst the sorcerers of the roster.
12. Ysma. My key concept for Ysma is that she'd be able to turn into different animals in order to succeed in battle, and hell, might even bring out Kronk for an attack or two. The Emperor's New Groove has become pretty beloved in recent years, in spite of poor performance on release, so I think she'd be fun to see.
13. Hades. Literally the Greek god of the underworld, Hades's whole take on the projectile-focused archetype this time focuses on his control of fire and smoke, as well as aspects of his nature as a god. Teleportation moves and even the ability to summon spirits could be quite interesting to see, and his personality would be an utter treat to observe at play.
14. Cruella De Vil. Whilst I couldn't originally think of a specific moveset for this nonetheless iconic villain, I eventually decided to really lean into her fashionable influences and have her fight with that as her key inspiration - using various fashionable pieces like lipstick, handbags and heels in order to whittle her opponents down like Dalmatians.

Unlockable Characters
15. Oogie Boogie. Honestly, The Nightmare Before Christmas was too iconic not to represent, and Oogie is a great way to do just this. I like to imagine he'd fight a little like an extrapolation of Bayo's smash attacks - a lot of his moves would have his sack-like skin open to reveal the spiders inside, giving him big hitboxes and powerful strikes at the cost of speed.
16. Long John Silver. Whilst technically "another pirate", I think John would have a really unique vibe by using his technological implants to his advantage. He'd have access to a sword and gun alike, but also his grenade-launching peg-leg, and perhaps a beam from his cybernetic eye. Plus, his hand gives him powerful grabbing tools.
17. Stromboli. An actual "puppet fighter" taking the concepts at play in Jafar and Maleficent's movesets to their extreme, Stromboli's a representative of Pinnochio and honestly made the most sense to me as the villain rep for this film.
18. King Candy. Whilst he'd have a Turbo costume, King Candy would be the focus of this moveset. Wreck-It Ralph was a pretty fun 2010s-era Disney movie overall, got pretty well-recieved, and its primary villain would be a pretty unique one overall! So, hear me out - I imagine he'd fight a little like Captain Falcon, albeit with more sweet-themed moves and a transformation into his gigantic Cybug form for a Final Smash.)
19. Davy Jones. The final pirate of the roster, Davy Jones is the sole live-action representative of the group. Whilst he isn't the villain of the first Pirates of the Caribbean (with that privilege going to Barbarossa), I think that Davy Jones's sea-life inspirations would lend to an incredibly fun moveset overall. Whilst he does also have a sword, his unique skills would surely make him a terrifying opponent.
20. Chernobog. The quintessential Disney villain, this time originating from Fantasia, Chernobog was intended by Walt Disney himself to represent the primal concept of evil. As such, he sort of takes on an Akuma-like role in the game - a horribly powerful being, though one that can be bested if he lets his guard down. However, it won't be easy to take him down, not at all.
21. Dr. Facilier. Whilst Hades might tap into the odd spirit here and there, Facilier's "friends on the other side" are sure to be of aid in his moveset more notably. However, a lot of his moves focus on his use of voodoo, which has a more tricky nature than the magic used by other magicians and sorcerers on the roster. Whilst he's a trickier character to get a hang of, Facilier is a powerful and volatile force to be reckoned with if learned well.
22. The Horned King. The primary villain from The Black Cauldron, I think that the Horned King would make a very interesting necromancer-type character. A lot of his magic would be focused on this concept, and I think it'd be fair to experiment with him a little.
23. Tamatoa. Another representative of 2010s Disney movies, I think Tamatoa would be a very fun tank character. He's not even the main villain of Moana, but honestly, Tamatoa's very nature makes him a very, very fun inclusion in my mind. He'd primarily fight with his claws and legs, though could potentially also use the treasures atop his back for a strike or two.
24. Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. The sole TVA rep, but honestly, a fitting one, Doofenshmirtz would be a really unique character in the roster due to his more scientific nature. Utilising various -inators from throughout Phineas and Ferb, he'd have a really unusual archetype compared to some, but I think his more tragic nature would lend well to his interactions with other villains that eventually reformed.
25. The Wicked Witch of the West. Whilst this is specifically based on her appearance in Oz the Great and Powerful, I'd also like to pull a little inspiration from the 1939 classic for this too, blurring the lines between her being a "semi-guest" whilst still firmly lying within Disney's domain. Her moveset is pretty much what you'd imagine a traditional witch to fight like - broomsticks and magic galore!

A few notes on this roster, actually. There were a lot of characters I genuinely did consider, but for one reason or another, I really just couldn't justify them. A good example of this is Prince Hans from Frozen - whilst Frozen would otherwise be unimaginably important to represent here, I really couldn't think of much that would really differentiate him from someone like Frollo - and frankly, I think Frollo would be way more appealing than Hans. Likewise, I didn't want too much 2010s bias, which is why characters like Yokai and Ernesto de la Cruz didn't make it into the roster - their movesets would have been very cool, but I felt that Wreck-It Ralph and Moana were really important to represent from the decade overall. There were also a couple of other characters that fell into a similar boat - Rinzler and Maximillian, for instance, couldn't really be justified as live-action characters compared to Davy Jones and the Wicked Witch. There were also some characters I really just couldn't think of particularly great movesets for, like Lady Tremaine - though honestly I think the roster I actually have works well to balance that out fairly effectively.

Overall, I'm honestly... pretty pleased! Feel free to leave your thoughts, though.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
1663943049024.png
A new X-Men fighting game!, for the roster I'm considering characters from the main theme, characters for secundary teams like X-Force or The New Mutants and villains of them. It could be like Children of the Atom 2 if you want an actual name.

Base Roster
Cyclops​
Nightcrawler​
Emma Frost​
Kitty Pryde​
X-23​
Wolverine​
Storm​
Iceman​
Colossus​
Magik​
Rogue​
Gambit​
Jubilee​
Havok​
Cable​
Warlock​
Sunfire​
Jean Grey​
Armor​
Sunspot​
Angel​
Silver Samurai​
Moonstar​
Mystique​
Sentinel​
Juggernaut​
Mister Terrific​
Magneto​
Sabretooth​
Omega Red​

DLC
Bishop​
Domino​
Bastion​
Namor​
Cloak & Dagger​
Deadpool​
Hope Summers​
Dazzler​
Spiral​
Lady Deathstrike​
Vulcan​
Apocalypse​

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Did a roster for a sequel to Battlestadium D.O.N.

Dragon Ball
1. Goku
2. Gohan
3. Vegeta
4. Krillin
5. Piccolo
6. Future Trunks
7. Frieza
8. Cell
9. Majin Buu
10. Beerus

One Piece
1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Sanji
4. Nami
5. Usopp
6. Buggy
7. Crocodile
8. Sabo
9. Katakuri
10. Kaido

Naruto
1. Naruto
2. Sasuke
3. Sakura
4. Kakashi
5. Shikamaru
6. Gaara
7. Jiraiya
8. Pain
9. Madara
10. Boruto

DLC:
Dragon Ball
1. Tien
2. Goku Black
3. Ultimate Gohan
4. Kid Buu
5. Yamcha

1. Chopper
2. Yamato
3. Nico Robin
4. Doflamingo
5. Marco

1. Killer B
2. Itachi
3. Minato
4. Hinata
5. Kiba

FazDude

Smash Master
I kinda wanna redo my umbrella roster, but for the moment, here's the Smashing Collection - one game per fighter on the Smash Ultimate roster.
  1. Super Mario Bros. (NES, Mario)
  2. Donkey Kong (Arcade, Donkey Kong)
  3. The Legend of Zelda (NES, Link)
  4. Metroid (NES, Samus)
  5. Metroid Prime (Gamecube, Dark Samus)
  6. Super Mario World (SNES, Yoshi)
  7. Kirby's Dream Land (Game Boy, Kirby)
  8. Star Fox (SNES, Fox)
  9. Pokemon Pinball (Game Boy, Pikachu)
  10. Luigi's Mansion (Gamecube, Luigi)
  11. Earthbound (SNES, Ness)
  12. F-Zero (SNES, Captain Falcon)
  13. Pokemon Snap (N64, Jigglypuff)
  14. Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES, Peach)
  15. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (Gamecube, Daisy)
  16. Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES, Bowser)
  17. Ice Climber (NES, Ice Climbers)
  18. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, Sheik)
  19. The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES, Zelda)
  20. Dr. Mario (NES, Dr. Mario)
  21. Pokemon Gold/Silver (Game Boy, Pichu)
  22. Star Fox 2 (SNES, Falco)
  23. Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (Famicom, Marth)
  24. Fire Emblem Warriors (3DS, Lucina)
  25. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64, Young Link)
  26. The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES, Ganondorf)
  27. Pokemon Stadium (N64, Mewtwo)
  28. Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade (GBA, Roy)
  29. Fire Emblem Heroes (Mobile, Chrom) (i was pretty much forced to)
  30. Game & Watch Gallery 4 (GBA, Mr. Game & Watch)
  31. Kirby's Adventure (NES, Meta Knight)
  32. Kid Icarus (NES, Pit)
  33. Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS, Dark Pit)
  34. Metroid Fusion (GBA, Zero Suit Samus)
  35. WarioWare: Mega Microgames (GBA, Wario)
  36. Metal Gear Solid (PS1, Snake)
  37. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Gamecube, Ike)
  38. Pokemon Red/Blue (Game Boy, Pokemon Trainer)
  39. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES, Diddy Kong)
  40. Mother 3 (GBA, Lucas)
  41. Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis, Sonic)
  42. Kirby Super Star (SNES, King Dedede)
  43. Pikmin (Gamecube, Olimar)
  44. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (GBA, Lucario)
  45. Gyromite (NES, ROB)
  46. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Gamecube, Toon Link)
  47. Star Fox 64 (N64, Wolf)
  48. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS, Villager)
  49. Mega Man 2 (NES, Mega Man)
  50. Wii Fit (Wii, Wii Fit Trainer)
  51. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii, Rosalina & Luma)
  52. Punch-Out!! (NES, Little Mac)
  53. Pokemon X/Y (3DS, Greninja)
  54. Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (Game Boy, Palutena)
  55. Pac-Man (Arcade, Pac-Man)
  56. Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS, Robin)
  57. Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii, Shulk)
  58. Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube, Bowser Jr.)
  59. Duck Hunt (NES, Duck Hunt)
  60. Street Fighter II (Arcade, Ryu)
  61. Street Fighter Alpha (Arcade, Ken)
  62. Final Fantasy VII (PS1, Cloud)
  63. Fire Emblem Fates (3DS, Corrin)
  64. Bayonetta (Xbox 360, Bayonetta)
  65. Splatoon (Wii U, Inkling)
  66. Super Metroid (SNES, Ridley)
  67. Castlevania (NES, Simon)
  68. Castlevania: Dracula X (SNES, Richter)
  69. Donkey Kong Country (SNES, King K. Rool)
  70. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS, Isabelle)
  71. Pokemon Sun/Moon (3DS, Incineroar)
  72. Mario Party 3 (N64, Piranha Plant)
  73. Persona 5 (PS4, Joker)
  74. Dragon Quest XI (Multiplat, Hero)
  75. Banjo-Kazooie (N64, Banjo & Kazooie)
  76. Fatal Fury Special (Arcade, Terry)
  77. Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch, Byleth)
  78. ARMS (Switch, Min Min)
  79. Minecraft (PC, Steve)
  80. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP, Sephiroth)
  81. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch, Aegis)
  82. Tekken 2 (Arcade, Kazuya)
  83. Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2, Sora)
  84. Wii Sports (Wii, Mii Brawler)
  85. Wii Play (Wii, Mii Swordfighter)
  86. Miitopia (3DS, Mii Gunner)

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I kinda wanna redo my umbrella roster, but for the moment, here's the Smashing Collection - one game per fighter on the Smash Ultimate roster.
  1. Super Mario Bros. (NES, Mario)
  2. Donkey Kong (Arcade, Donkey Kong)
  3. The Legend of Zelda (NES, Link)
  4. Metroid (NES, Samus)
  5. Metroid Prime (Gamecube, Dark Samus)
  6. Super Mario World (SNES, Yoshi)
  7. Kirby's Dream Land (Game Boy, Kirby)
  8. Star Fox (SNES, Fox)
  9. Pokemon Pinball (Game Boy, Pikachu)
  10. Luigi's Mansion (Gamecube, Luigi)
  11. Earthbound (SNES, Ness)
  12. F-Zero (SNES, Captain Falcon)
  13. Pokemon Snap (N64, Jigglypuff)
  14. Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES, Peach)
  15. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (Gamecube, Daisy)
  16. Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES, Bowser)
  17. Ice Climber (NES, Ice Climbers)
  18. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, Sheik)
  19. The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES, Zelda)
  20. Dr. Mario (NES, Dr. Mario)
  21. Pokemon Gold/Silver (Game Boy, Pichu)
  22. Star Fox 2 (SNES, Falco)
  23. Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (Famicom, Marth)
  24. Fire Emblem Warriors (3DS, Lucina)
  25. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64, Young Link)
  26. The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES, Ganondorf)
  27. Pokemon Stadium (N64, Mewtwo)
  28. Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade (GBA, Roy)
  29. Fire Emblem Heroes (Mobile, Chrom) (i was pretty much forced to)
  30. Ball (G&W, Mr. Game & Watch)
  31. Kirby's Adventure (NES, Meta Knight)
  32. Kid Icarus (NES, Pit)
  33. Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS, Dark Pit)
  34. Metroid Fusion (GBA, Zero Suit Samus)
  35. WarioWare: Mega Microgames (GBA, Wario)
  36. Metal Gear Solid (PS1, Snake)
  37. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Gamecube, Ike)
  38. Pokemon Red/Blue (Game Boy, Pokemon Trainer)
  39. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES, Diddy Kong)
  40. Mother 3 (GBA, Lucas)
  41. Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis, Sonic)
  42. Kirby Super Star (SNES, King Dedede)
  43. Pikmin (Gamecube, Olimar)
  44. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (GBA, Lucario)
  45. Gyromite (NES, ROB)
  46. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Gamecube, Toon Link)
  47. Star Fox 64 (N64, Wolf)
  48. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS, Villager)
  49. Mega Man 2 (NES, Mega Man)
  50. Wii Fit (Wii, Wii Fit Trainer)
  51. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii, Rosalina & Luma)
  52. Punch-Out!! (NES, Little Mac)
  53. Pokemon X/Y (3DS, Greninja)
  54. Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (Game Boy, Palutena)
  55. Pac-Man (Arcade, Pac-Man)
  56. Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS, Robin)
  57. Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii, Shulk)
  58. Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube, Bowser Jr.)
  59. Duck Hunt (NES, Duck Hunt)
  60. Street Fighter II (Arcade, Ryu)
  61. Street Fighter Alpha (Arcade, Ken)
  62. Final Fantasy VII (PS1, Cloud)
  63. Fire Emblem Fates (3DS, Corrin)
  64. Bayonetta (Xbox 360, Bayonetta)
  65. Splatoon (Wii U, Inkling)
  66. Super Metroid (SNES, Ridley)
  67. Castlevania (NES, Simon)
  68. Castlevania: Dracula X (SNES, Richter)
  69. Donkey Kong Country (SNES, King K. Rool)
  70. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS, Isabelle)
  71. Pokemon Sun/Moon (3DS, Incineroar)
  72. Mario Party 3 (N64, Piranha Plant)
  73. Persona 5 (PS4, Joker)
  74. Dragon Quest XI (Multiplat, Hero)
  75. Banjo-Kazooie (N64, Banjo & Kazooie)
  76. Fatal Fury Special (Arcade, Terry)
  77. Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch, Byleth)
  78. ARMS (Switch, Min Min)
  79. Minecraft (PC, Steve)
  80. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP, Sephiroth)
  81. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch, Aegis)
  82. Tekken 2 (Arcade, Kazuya)
  83. Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2, Sora)
  84. Wii Sports (Wii, Mii Brawler)
  85. Wii Play (Wii, Mii Swordfighter)
  86. Miitopia (3DS, Mii Gunner)
Genuinely my only suggestion would be to swap Ball for a Game & Watch Gallery

FazDude

Smash Master
Genuinely my only suggestion would be to swap Ball for a Game & Watch Gallery
Okay, so funny story about this - I was originally going to do a Game & Watch Gallery game (probably one of the GB ones), but I decided against it since I wanted to give Mr. G&W a game with him in it. I forgot that he technically is in the G&W Gallery series through their classic modes (at least G&WG 4).

Long story short, I agree with this wholeheartedly!

FazDude

Smash Master
Alright, time to redo my umbrella roster. I'm still gonna do 100 characters (with 20 DLC ones), but I'm introducing two new rules: 1, I can't have more than four reps per series, and 2, I'm going to be including non-VG characters this time.
  1. Mickey Mouse [ Mickey Mouse & Friends ]
  2. Donald
  3. Scrooge McDuck
  4. Agent P [ Phineas & Ferb ]
  5. Dr. Doof
  6. Ralph [ Wreck-It Ralph ]
  7. SpongeBob [ SpongeBob SquarePants ]
  8. Patrick
  9. Mr. Krabs
  10. Plankton
  11. Bugs Bunny [ Looney Tunes ]
  12. Ronald McDonald [ McDonald's ]
  13. Matt [ Wii Sports ]
  14. Mario [ Super Mario ]
  15. Luigi
  16. Bowser
  17. Waluigi
  18. Donkey Kong [ Donkey Kong ]
  19. Diddy Kong
  20. Cranky Kong
  21. King K. Rool
  22. Wario [ Wario ]
  23. Pac-Man [ Pac-Man ]
  24. The Ghost Gang
  25. Sonic [ Sonic the Hedgehog ]
  26. Knuckles
  27. Dr. Eggman
  28. Scratch & Grounder
  29. Homer [ The Simpsons ]
  30. Greg [ Diary of a Wimpy Kid ]
  31. Red [ Angry Birds ]
  32. Ross
  33. Penguin [ Club Penguin ]
  34. Gary the Gadget Guy
  35. Sensei
  36. Herbert
  37. Elephant [ This Is The Only Level ]
  38. Henry Stickmin [ Henry Stickmin ]
  39. Burrito Bison [ Burrito Bison ]
  40. Dart Monkey [ Bloons ]
  41. Crazy Dave [ Plants vs. Zombies ]
  42. Peashooter
  43. Dr. Zomboss
  44. The Nerd [ Angry Video Game Nerd ]
  45. The Second Coming [ Animator vs. Animation ]
  46. asdfguy [ asdfmovie ]
  47. Spy [ Spy vs. Spy ]
  48. Trigger Happy [ Skylanders ]
  49. Pop Fizz
  50. Tree Rex
  51. Kaos
  52. Steve [ Minecraft ]
  53. Creeper
  54. Noob [ Roblox ]
  55. Sploderian [ Sploder ]
  56. Guy Spelunky [ Spelunky ]
  57. Freddy Fazbear [ Five Nights at Freddy's ]
  58. Springtrap
  59. Security Guard
  60. Scratch Cat [ Scratch ]
  61. Frisk [ UNDERTALE / Deltarune ]
  62. Sans
  63. Kris
  64. Spamton
  65. Cuphead [ Cuphead ]
  66. The Devil
  67. King Dice
  68. Grand Dad [ SiIvaGunner ]
  69. Smol Nozomi
  70. Wood Man
  71. Inkling [ Splatoon ]
  72. Squid Sisters
  73. Off the Hook
  74. Crash [ Crash Bandicoot ]
  75. Dr. Cortex
  76. Dingodile
  77. Master Hand [ Super Smash Bros. ]
  78. Mr. Game & Watch [ Game & Watch ]
  79. Banjo & Kazooie [ Banjo-Kazooie ]
  80. Conker [ Conker ]
  81. Crewmate / Impostor [ Among Us ]
  82. Orcane [ Rivals of Aether ]
  83. Wrastor
  84. Heavy [ Team Fortress 2 ]
  85. Scout
  86. Ryu [ Street Fighter ]
  87. M. Bison
  88. Dan Hibiki
  89. Scott [ Scott the Woz ]
  90. Doom Slayer [ DOOM ]
  91. Garfield [ Garfield ]
  92. Filia [ Skullgirls ]
  93. Squigly
  94. Peacock
  95. Madeline [ Celeste ]
  96. Spider-Man [ Marvel ]
  97. Batman [ DC Comics ]
  98. The Joker
  99. Annalynn [ Annalynn ]
  100. Anton [ Antonball / Antonblast ]
DLC
  1. Epic Mickey [ Mickey Mouse & Friends ]
  2. Wile E. Coyote [ Looney Tunes ]
  3. Matt [ Wii ]
  4. Super Monkey [ Bloons ]
  5. Pillager [ Minecraft ]
  6. Big Cookie [ Cookie Clicker ]
  7. Helpy [ Five Nights at Freddy's ]
  8. Chef Saltbaker [ Cuphead ]
  9. Ripper Roo [ Crash Bandicoot ]
  10. DJ Octavio [ Splatoon ]
  11. Sandbag [ Super Smash Bros. ]
  12. Pomme [ Rivals of Aether ]
  13. Engineer [ Team Fortress 2 ]
  14. Chun-Li [ Street Fighter ]
  15. Valentine [ Skullgirls ]
  16. Deadpool [ Marvel ]
  17. Sephiroth [ Final Fantasy ]
  18. Little Mac [ Punch-Out!! ]
  19. Peppino [ Pizza Tower ]
  20. Sukapon [ Joy Mech Fight ]

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Perhaps my Umbrella game could have an enhanced version

Here is a slight preview
Starter Roaster: same as last time, but with a few promotions which include…
1.Zelda
2.Pit
3.Villager
4.King Ghidorah
5.Bart
6.Scarlet Witch
7.Commander Peepers
8.Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda
9.Harvey
10.Courage

The rest will be there tomorrow

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Umbrella Rosters making the rounds again? I'll share a revised one. I decided to stick to the number of fighters in Ultimate (69 unique, 9 Echoes, 11 DLC), and only allowed 4th party characters in the DLC, even then only including my favorite licensed games. I did a DOOZY of stages as well (one for every fighter, plus a couple extra to make it even.)
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Wario
  • Waluigi
  • Bowser
  • King K. Rool
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Steve (Minecraft)
  • Chomper (The Munchables)
  • Duck (Picross 3D)
  • Typhlosion
  • Lampent
  • Gengar
  • King Boo
  • Captain Toad
  • Dixie and Kiddy Kong
  • Mad Jack
  • DK Crew (Lanky, Tiny and Chunky Kong)
  • Samus Aran
  • Ridley
  • Kraid
  • Raven Beak
  • E.M.M.I.
  • Conker
  • Paper Mario
  • Pianta
  • Mii
  • M. Bison
  • Sonic
  • Dr. Robotnik
  • Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Link
  • Edlegard Von Hresvelg
  • Bernadetta Von Barely
  • Sans
  • Kirby
  • King Dedede
  • Sillydillo
  • R.O.B.
  • Gex
  • Joker
  • Mega Man
  • Skipper (Adventures in the Magic Kingdom)
  • Wizpig
  • Queen
  • Rayman
  • Mumbo Jumbo
  • Beetle (DK64)
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Cuphead
  • Rambi
  • Phantoon
  • King Bob-omb
  • Torizo
  • Cranky Kong
  • Noir
  • KAOS
  • Koopa Troopa
  • Knuckles
  • Daisy
  • Army Dillo
  • Dr. Crygor
  • Mike
  • Klump
  • Spamton
  • The Knight (Hollow Knight)
  • Team Rocket
  • Dr Mario
  • Funky Kong
  • Peach
  • Hoofer
  • Metal Sonic
  • Dry Bones
  • Mugman
  • Bluster Kong
  • Paper Luigi
  • Mushroom 1-1
  • Luigi’s Mansion
  • Jungle Japes
  • Bramble Blast
  • Wario’s House
  • Waluigi Pinball
  • Bowser’s Kingdom
  • Gangplank Galleon
  • Spiral Mountain
  • Minecraft World
  • Star Ving Island
  • Picross Plaza
  • Sprout Tower
  • Dreamyard
  • Lavender Town
  • The Last Resort
  • Shy Guy Heights
  • Stilt Village
  • Frantic Factory
  • Fungi Forest
  • SR-388
  • Lower Norfair
  • Brinstar
  • Itorash
  • E.M.M.I. Zone
  • Windy
  • Paper Stage
  • Isle Delfino
  • Mii Channel
  • Shadaloo
  • Emerald Hill Zone
  • Death Egg Zone
  • City Escape
  • Lorule Temple
  • Garreg Mach Monastery
  • Rhodos Coast
  • Snowdin
  • Green Greens
  • Castle Dedede
  • Alivel Mall
  • Gyromite
  • Toon Tv
  • Mementos
  • Wood man Stage
  • Big Thunder Mountain
  • Dino Domain
  • Sae’s Palace
  • El Luchador
  • Mumbo’s Mountain
  • Angry Aztec
  • DK Jr. Arcade
  • Funhouse Frazzle
  • Windmill Hills
  • Wrecked Ship
  • Bob-omb Battlefield
  • Crateria
  • Monkey Museum
  • Okumura’s Palace
  • Kastle KAOS
  • Moon Kingdom
  • Angel Island
  • Super Mario Land
  • Crystal Caves
  • The Kelerometer
  • Karaoke Night
  • Treetop Rock
  • Queen’s Mansion
  • City of Tears
  • Team Rocket HQ
  • Dr. Mario’s Office
  • Funky’s Flights
  • Peach’s Castle
  • Banana Festival
  • Wacky Workbench Zone
  • Castle Tower
  • Bootlegger Boogie
  • Bluster’s Barrelworks
  • Flipside
  • The Nether
  • Yoshi Park
  • BSL Research Station
  • Waterfall

Last edited:

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Umbrella Rosters making the rounds again? I'll share a revised one. I decided to stick to the number of fighters in Ultimate (69 unique, 9 Echoes, 11 DLC), and only allowed 4th party characters in the DLC, even then only including my favorite licensed games. I did a DOOZY of stages as well (one for every fighter, plus a couple extra to make it even.)
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Wario
  • Waluigi
  • Bowser
  • King K. Rool
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Steve (Minecraft)
  • Chomper (The Munchables)
  • Duck (Picross 3D)
  • Typhlosion
  • Lampent
  • Gengar
  • King Boo
  • Captain Toad
  • Dixie and Kiddy Kong
  • Mad Jack
  • DK Crew (Lanky, Tiny and Chunky Kong)
  • Samus Aran
  • Ridley
  • Kraid
  • Raven Beak
  • E.M.M.I.
  • Conker
  • Paper Mario
  • Pianta
  • Mii
  • M. Bison
  • Sonic
  • Dr. Robotnik
  • Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Link
  • Edlegard Von Hresvelg
  • Bernadetta Von Barely
  • Sans
  • Kirby
  • King Dedede
  • Sillydillo
  • R.O.B.
  • Gex
  • Joker
  • Mega Man
  • Skipper (Adventures in the Magic Kingdom)
  • Wizpig
  • Queen
  • Rayman
  • Mumbo Jumbo
  • Beetle (DK64)
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Cuphead
  • Rambi
  • Phantoon
  • King Bob-omb
  • Torizo
  • Cranky Kong
  • Noir
  • KAOS
  • Koopa Troopa
  • Knuckles
  • Daisy
  • Army Dillo
  • Dr. Crygor
  • Mike
  • Klump
  • Spamton
  • The Knight (Hollow Knight)
  • Team Rocket
  • Dr Mario
  • Funky Kong
  • Peach
  • Hoofer
  • Metal Sonic
  • Dry Bones
  • Mugman
  • Bluster Kong
  • Paper Luigi
  • Mushroom 1-1
  • Luigi’s Mansion
  • Jungle Japes
  • Bramble Blast
  • Wario’s House
  • Waluigi Pinball
  • Bowser’s Kingdom
  • Gangplank Galleon
  • Spiral Mountain
  • Minecraft World
  • Star Ving Island
  • Picross Plaza
  • Sprout Tower
  • Dreamyard
  • Lavender Town
  • The Last Resort
  • Shy Guy Heights
  • Stilt Village
  • Frantic Factory
  • Fungi Forest
  • SR-388
  • Lower Norfair
  • Brinstar
  • Itorash
  • E.M.M.I. Zone
  • Windy
  • Paper Stage
  • Isle Delfino
  • Mii Channel
  • Shadaloo
  • Emerald Hill Zone
  • Death Egg Zone
  • City Escape
  • Lorule Temple
  • Garreg Mach Monastery
  • Rhodos Coast
  • Snowdin
  • Green Greens
  • Castle Dedede
  • Alivel Mall
  • Gyromite
  • Toon Tv
  • Mementos
  • Wood man Stage
  • Big Thunder Mountain
  • Dino Domain
  • Sae’s Palace
  • El Luchador
  • Mumbo’s Mountain
  • Angry Aztec
  • DK Jr. Arcade
  • Funhouse Frazzle
  • Windmill Hills
  • Wrecked Ship
  • Bob-omb Battlefield
  • Crateria
  • Monkey Museum
  • Okumura’s Palace
  • Kastle KAOS
  • Moon Kingdom
  • Angel Island
  • Super Mario Land
  • Crystal Caves
  • The Kelerometer
  • Karaoke Night
  • Treetop Rock
  • Queen’s Mansion
  • City of Tears
  • Team Rocket HQ
  • Dr. Mario’s Office
  • Funky’s Flights
  • Peach’s Castle
  • Banana Festival
  • Wacky Workbench Zone
  • Castle Tower
  • Bootlegger Boogie
  • Bluster’s Barrelworks
  • Flipside
  • The Nether
  • Yoshi Park
  • BSL Research Station
  • Waterfall
DLC Fighters 1:

• Epic Mickey
  • Gruntilda
  • Raichu
  • Strong Bad
  • King Kut Out
DLC Stages 1

• Mickeyjunk Mountain
  • Gruntilda’s Lair
  • Pokemon Stadium 3
  • Videlectrix arcade machine
  • Creepy Castle

DLC Fighters 2

• Robin the Frog
  • Scrooge Mcduck
  • SpongeBob
  • Donald Duck
  • Zeke Holloway
  • Tin Man Boss (Toy Story 2)
DLC Stages 2:

• Hallways of Doom
  • The Himalayas
  • Jellyfish Fields
  • Toybox Hub
  • The Haunted Mansion
  • Andy’s Room

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
I'll show everyone a preview of my umbrella fighter with a list of some of the franchises for my game:
  • Doctor Who
  • Toy Story
  • The SCP Foundation
  • Slimecicle
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Tuba Warriors
  • Monty Python
  • Skylanders
  • Arrowverse

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Tigress (Kung Fu Panda)
Mario (Super Mario)
Luigi (Super Mario)
Greg Heffley (Wimpy Kid movies)
Jack Sullivan (Last Kids on Earth)
Kipo (Kipo)
High Five (Glitch Techs)
Miko (Glitch Techs)
Gru (Despicable Me)
Lucy (Despicable Me)
Minion (Despicable Me)
Dracula (Hotel Transylvania)
The Flash (Arrowverse)
Shaun (Shaun the Sheep)
Timmy (Shaun the Sheep)
Master Hand (Smash Bros)
Galleem and Darkron (Smash Bros)

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Umbrella Roster 2 Deluxe
I feel like I went crazy with this.
Anyways, I will revisit this in like early December and add more DLC content based on what I've been enjoying these months

• Chell - Portal
  • Wheatley - Portal
  • Gordon Freeman - Half-Life
  • Heavy - Team Fortress 2
  • Scout - Team Fortress 2
  • Mario - Super Mario
  • Bowser - Super Mario
  • Luigi - Super Mario
  • King Bob-Omb - Super Mario
  • Goomba - Super Mario
  • Big Daddy - Bioshock
  • Kirby - Kirby
  • Meta Knight - Kirby
  • Doom Slayer - Doom
  • Franklin - Grand Theft Auto
  • Jonesy - Fortnite
  • Fall Guy - Fall Guys
  • Shaggy - Scooby Doo
  • Iron Giant - Iron Giant
  • Ryu - Street Fighter
  • Ken - Street Fighter
  • Blanka - Street Fighter
  • Alex - Street Fighter
  • Kazuya - Tekken
  • Armor King - Tekken
  • Yoshimitsu - Soul Calibur
  • Terry - Fatal Fury
  • Terrorist - Counter-Strike
  • Leonardo - TMNT
  • Michelangelo - TMNT
  • Raphael - TMNT
  • Donatello - TMNT
  • Link - The Legend of Zelda
  • Ganondorf - The Legend of Zelda
  • Classic Sonic - Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Bomberman - Bomberman
  • Pikachu & Red - Pokemon
  • Mewtwo - Pokemon
  • Quote - Cave Story
  • Steve - Minecraft
  • Stanley - The Stanley Parable
  • Kanye - Kanye Quest 3000
  • Mega Man - Mega Man
  • Dr. Wily - Mega Man
  • Leon S. Kennedy - Resident Evil
  • Mr Game & Watch - Game & Watch
  • Master Chief - Halo
  • The Arbiter - Halo
  • Goku - Dragon Ball
  • Freezer - Dragon Ball
  • Kid Buu - Dragon Ball
  • Meat Boy - Super Meat Boy
  • Crash Bandicoot - Crash Bandicoot
  • Spyro the Dragon - Spyro the Dragon
  • Commander Video - BIT.TRIP
  • Xenomorph - Alien
  • Captain Falcon - F-Zero
  • Grimace - McDonalds
  • Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid
  • Kragg - Rivals of Aether
  • Walter White - Breaking Bad
  • Yoshi - Yoshi
  • Pit - Kid Icarus
  • Reimu Hakurei - Touhou
  • Pac-Man - Pac-Man
  • Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong
  • Chibi-Robo - Chibi-Robo
  • Citizen 07 - Garry's Mod
  • Jago - Killer Instinct
  • Fulgore - Killer Instinct
  • The Knight - Hollow Knight
  • Clippy - Windows
  • Atlas & P-Body (Chell)
  • Adrian Shephard (Gordon Freeman)
  • Ranger (Doom Slayer)
  • Trevor (Franklin)
  • Akuma (Ryu)
  • Jin (Kazuya)
  • Rock (Terry)
  • Curly (Quote)
  • Proto Man (Mega Man)
  • Tofu (Leon S. Kennedy)
  • Big Boss (Solid Snake)
  • Aperture Sciencie - Portal
  • Black Mesa - Half-Life
  • City 17 - Half-Life 2
  • Ravenholm - Half-Life 2
  • 2Fort - Team Fortress 2
  • Bob-Omb Battlefield - Super Mario 64
  • World 2 (NSMB) - New Super Mario Bros
  • Donut Plains - Super Mario World
  • Rapture City - Bioshock
  • Butter Building - Kirby: Nightmare into Dreamland
  • Hangar - Doom
  • Los Santos - Grand Theft Auto V
  • Tilted Towers - Fortnite
  • Fall Guys - Fall Guys
  • Cromulons - Rick & Morty
  • Suzaku Castle - Street Fighter 3
  • Infinite Azure - Tekken 7
  • Geometric Plane - Tekken 7
  • KOF Stadium - King of Fighters
  • Surf - Counter-Strike: Global Ofensive
  • Rooftop Rumble - TMNT
  • Sewers Slam - TMNT
  • Hyrule Castle - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Studiopolis Zone - Sonic Mania
  • Bombermaze - Bomberman
  • Minecraft - Minecraft
  • The Stanley Parable - The Stanley Parable
  • Cut Man Stage - Mega Man
  • Racoon City - Resident Evil 2
  • Flat Zone X - Game & Watch
  • Blood Gulch - Halo
  • Planet Namek - Dragon Ball
  • Tournament Arena - Dragon Ball
  • Super Meat Boy - Super Meat Boy
  • N' Sanity Beach - Crash Bandicoot
  • The Derelict - Alien
  • Big Blue - F-Zero
  • McDonalds - McDonalds
  • Shadow Moses Island - Metal Gear Solid
  • Air Armada - Rivals of Aether
  • Pac-Maze - Pac-Man
  • gm_construct - Garry's Mod
  • Dirtmouth - Hollow Knight
  • Windows XP - Windows XP
  • Superliminal - Superliminal
  • Turret - Portal
  • Barney Calhoun - Half-Life
  • Father Grigori - Half-Life
  • Medic - Team Fortress 2
  • Thwomp - Super Mario
  • Nightmare - Kirby
  • Mancubus - Doom
  • Lamar - Grand Theft Auto
  • Bugs Bunny - Looney Tunes
  • Guile - Street Fighter
  • Dan - Street Fighter
  • Urien - Street Fighter
  • Kuma - Tekken
  • Jack - Tekken
  • Geese Howard - Fatal Fury
  • April O' Neil - TMNT
  • Bebop - TMNT
  • Skull Kid - The Legend of Zelda
  • Classic Knuckles - Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Mimikyu - Pokemon
  • Creeper - Minecraft
  • Zero - Mega Man
  • Jill Valentine - Resident Evil
  • Krillin - Dragon Ball
  • Beerus - Dragon Ball
  • Master Roshi - Dragon Ball
  • Alien Hominid - Alien Hominid
  • Captain Viridian - VVVVVV
  • Ronald McDonald - McDonalds
  • Raiden - Metal Gear Solid
  • Ori - Ori & the Blind Forest
  • Saul Goodman - Breaking Bad
  • Poochy - Yoshi
  • Ghosts - Pac-Man
  • Cinder - Killer Instinct
  • Cornifer - Hollow Knight
  • Merlin - Windows
  • Terence - Angry Birds
  • Toro Inoue - Doko Demo Issyo
  • Taizo Hori - Dig-Dug
  • Kung-Fu Man - Mugen
  • Madeline - Celeste
  • Nihilanth - Half-Life
  • Petey Piranha - Super Mario
  • Icon of Sin - Doom
  • Gill - Street Fighter
  • Shredder - TMNT
  • Dr. Robotnik - Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Nemesis - Resident Evil
  • Perfect Cell - Dragon Ball
  • Meat Boy - Super Meat Boy
  • Xenomorph - Alien
  • Hornet - Hollow Knight
  • Worringly Giant Drill - ?
  • Lightning McQueen - Cars
  • Red & Yellow - M&Ms
  • Garfield - Garfield
  • Joker - Persona
  • Etna - Disgaea
  • Zuma - Zuma
  • V1 - Ultrakill
  • Prince of Persia - Prince of Persia
  • Vaas - FarCry 3
  • Crypto - Destroy All Humans
  • The Prince - Katamari Damacy
  • Porky - Mother
  • SMOD Gordon - SMOD Elite
  • Dream World - Garfield
  • Mementos - Persona
  • Ultrakill - Ultrakill
  • Katamari - Katamari Damacy
  • New Pork City - Mother
  • Steam - Steam
  • Green - M&Ms
  • Odie - Garfield
  • Jack Frost - Shin Megami Tensei
  • Laharl - Disgaea
  • Lucas - Mother 3
  • Swordsmachine - Ultrakill
  • Gygas - Mother
  • DJ ****ing Khaled - DJ Khaled

BowserKing

Smash Lord
My updated Umbrella game

1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Peach
4.Bowser
5.Donkey Kong
6.Diddy Kong
7.King K.Rool
8.Yoshi
9.Zelda
10.Samus
11.Kirby
12.Meta Knight
13.King Dedede
14.Fox
15.Falco
16.Pikachu
17.Lugia
18.Lucario
19.Greninja
20.Incineroar
21.Pit
22.Olimar
23.Villager
24.Isabelle
25.Inkling
26.Sonic
27.Megaman
28.Steve
29.Shantae
30.Godzilla
31.Anguirus
32.Mothra
33.King Ghidorah
34.Gigan
35.Kiryu
36.Gamera
37.Rexy
38.Blue
39.Bart
40.Stewie
41.Peter
42.Brian
43.Bender
44.Iron Man
45.Rocket Raccoon
46.Scarlet Witch
47.Spider-Man
48.Perry
49.Mable and Dipper
50.Grunkel Stan
51.Wander
52.Sylvia
53.Lord Hater
54.Commander Peepers
55.Webby
56.Cricket
57.Polly
58.King
59.Ren and Stimpy
60.Heffer
61.SpongeBob
62.Patrick
63.Sandy
64.Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda
65.Zim
66.Jenny
67.Aang
68.Toph
69.Dudley
70.Sanjay and Craig
71.Harvey
72.Fee and Foo
73.Luan
74.Lucy
75.Lola and Lana
76.Blossom
77.Bubbles
78.Buttercup
79.Ed, Edd and Eddy
80.Courage
81.Shake, Frylock and Meatwad
82.Hector Con Carne
83.Lazlo, Raj and Clam
84.Chowder
85.Mordecai
86.Rigby
87.Gumball
88.Nicole
89.Griz, Ice and Panda
90.Craig

1.Fawful
2.Bowser Jr
3.Rosalina and Luma
4.Midna
5.Ridley
6.Bandanna Dee
7.Adeleine
8.Wolf
9.Jigglypuff
10.Mewtwo
11.Glaceon
12.Galar Trainer (Hattena, Boltund and Corviknight)
13.Lucas
14.Captain Falcon
15.Ice Climbers
16.Corrin
17.Palutena
18.Min-Min
19.Knuckles
20.Chun Li
21.Creature
22.Banjo and Kazooie
23.Ray-Man
24.Biollante
25.SpaceGodzilla
26.Monster X
27.Zilla
28.Godzilla (Monsterverse)
29.Gyaos
30.Indominus Rex
31.Homer
32.Lois
33.Ernie the Giant Chicken
34.Leela
35.Stan
36.Hulk
37.Black Widow
38.Thor
39.Groot
40.Wasp
41.Black Panther
42.Thanos
43.Darkwing Duck
44.Kim
45.Dr.Doofinshmirtz
46.Bill Cypher
47.Lord Dominator
48.Scrooge McDuck
49.Tilly
50.Hop Pop
51.Marcy
52.Eda
53.Rocko
54.Oblina
55.CatDog
56.Mr.Krabs
57.Plankton
58.Sokka
59.Mr.Blik, Gordon and Waffle
60.El Tigre
61.Kitty
62.Lisa
63.Miko
64.Bugs Bunny
65.Yogi Bear
66.Mojo Jojo
67.Rolf
68.Katz
69.Mooninites
70.Grim
71.Numbuh 5
72.Megas
73.Bloo
74.Scoutmaster Lumpus
75.Skips
76.Richard
77.Rick
78.Kelsey

Daisy
Dark Bowser
Dixie Kong
Dark Samus
Dark Meta Knight
Yamper
Shadow Lugia
Meinshao
Black Shadow
Dark Pit
Alph
Tom Nook
Octoling
Shadow
Battra
Mecha King Ghidorah
Cyber-Zilla
Indoraptor
Bertram
NegaDuck
Grunkel Ford
Westley
Tak
Dade
Haiku
Brick
Boomer
Butch
Darwin

DLC Pack 1
1.Wario
2.Tyrannitar
3.Pac-Man
4.King Caesar
5.Otachi
6.Roger
7.Gamora
8.Luz
9.Danny Phantom
10.Megan and Hector
11.Numbuh 4
12.Josh

DLC Pack 2
1.Ganondorf
2.Preytor
3.Ratchet and Clank
4.Kong
5.Skipper
6.Sid the Sloth
7.Venom
8.Pink Panther
9.Milo
10.Garfield
11.Leni
12.Muscle Man and High Five Ghost

Echoes Pass
1.Kumatora (Lucas echo)
2.Protoman (Megaman echo)
3.Killmonger (Black Panther echo)
4.Shego (Kim echo)
More coming soon

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
NASB except it's a Disney TVA game

First of all, I know this would never happen (for various reasons) and arguably shouldn't happen... but these are genuinely most of my favorite shows and they mean a lot to me. I did represent a few shows I haven't seen yet though so please don't kill me (unlikely though since I've gathered most people on this site don't really care about these things)

Secondly, this is proposed as an alternate to NASB, so I'll be using the same number of characters and franchises, while also making sure each replaced franchise has the same number of characters in it as it did before.

Project 9 (2).jpg

Every character would have a home stage, except for Magica who shares a stage with Scrooge. Instead, there is a bonus stage based on High School Musical.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master

Okay, a bit of an odd concept, and one that I'm expecting to get hate for. Memetic Fauna Melee: a platform fighter focused around various different animals that have become cemented in meme culture. I'd like to stress that I don't promote animal abuse or anything of the sort, but I'm purely making this concept based on the fictionalised "characters" that have come about as a result of the memes.

Let's get into them: but first, a couple of notes on my choices, specifically in terms of one very well-known frog.

I considered Pepe.

I really did.

Originally, I had him in mind as a representative of rage comics and the like, but the sheer amount of controversy surrounding the character these days is just... yeah, it's best not to touch it. It's a bit of a shame, but I guess it's for the best. (I do, however, still have a semi-controversial pick. We'll get there.) Also, I didn't want "characters" here that feel more like, well, characters - so sadly, no Barry B. Benson or the "MY LEG!" guy from Spongebob. I'm as sad as you are.

#01: Grumpy Cat. An iconic meme of the internet, and in my mind, a sort of "lolcats" representative as a whole. If there's any character here that represents early meme culture, or the endless streams of cat memes, it's Grumpy Cat - sort of acting as a composite of them all.
#02: Dat Boi. I wanted an MLG rep somewhere, and I wanted at least one amphibian, and Dat Boi was the perfect pick to me. My thought process is that he'd represent a ton of different MLG-based memes, though his vibe is somewhat uninterested in the stuff he's doing.
#03: Eggdog. A more recent meme - I think Eggdog could be pretty fun. I'd imagine his moveset focuses on him stretching his body around like in those animations of him, as well as being able to create clones of himself through the process of osmosis.
#04: Cheems and [DORIME]. I considered a normal Doge for this pick, or just the "buff doge" with a knight-inspired moveset, but eventually went with the JoJo-inspired Cheems and [DORIME]. As you can imagine, Cheems isn't particularly powerful, but [DORIME] massively powers up his moves as needed.
#05: BLÅHAJ. I wanted at least one "fish pick", and a shark felt like a solid choice - so why not go with the trans icon, BLÅHAJ? I imagine his moveset is more focused around a semi-summoner archetype, with him using various IKEA furniture to do battle, as well as "doing crime" as required.
#06: Pigcasso. Meet Pigcasso. He's a painter, and I felt like the idea of a pig with a cool disjointed hitbox would be fun, as well as paint as a whole being able to be his mechanic. I mean, it works well for the Inklings, right?
#07: Beelion. A more obscure pick, but I wanted to represent the whole "humerous photomorphs" thing here, as well as insects of some form. Whilst I considered Lucas the Spider for this role, I felt the idea of a bee fused with a lion lended well to some really fun, but dumb, fighting potential.
#08: Stoned Fox. Despite being one of many memes associated with awful taxidermies, I'm picturing Stoned Fox playing exactly like Fox McCloud from Melee, with the main difference being that all of his sound effects are pulled from What Does the Fox Say? by Ylvis. Oh, and his recovery turns him into the fox seen on the Firefox browser.
#09: Buff Beluga. This is kind of the main reason I changed "Buff Doge" to Cheems and [DORIME]. There's a lot of memes about buff whales out there, but I think this is a fun niche to represent, as well as representing another sea creature and having a powerful bruiser archetype.
#10: Screaming Goat. I'd like to take a little inspiration from Goat Simulator here, but this isn't the goat from that game. Rather, it's focused on both kicks and licks, as well as powerful AoE attacks using its screaming to its advantage.
#11: Hampster. I wanted at least one "retro rep" here, and though I originally had the more modern Hampter pegged for the roster, this felt too good not to include. In terms of moveset, it'd take inspiration from dancing and house/club music, as well as other 90s/00s websites of its kind.
#12: Armed Eagle. Another rep of the "animal photo morphs" group seen with Beelion, I wanted the Armed Eagle to represent memes associated with America. Essentially, it's this ridiculously manly eagle with guns, incredible strength, and so forth. Also, it brings in a Ford F-150 for a meter attack.
#13: Spherical Cow. Whilst this is a partial non-sequitur meme, I also wanted to represent the niche of "science/math memes" here somewhere, which is why the Spherical Cow gets in. It comes from a common joke in science in relation to oversimplifying things, and a cow was a welcome inclusion here.
#14: Harambe. The controversial pick. My idea for Harambe is that he's presented similarly to Jesus, returning back to the world in order to bestow upon the world peace and order. As such, he has a lot of light-based moves, and a healthy bit of Jesus iconography, though nothing too overt.
#15: Nyan Cat. Pre-Order Bonus! Yeah, I wanted a logical pre-order bonus that would really interest people. Nyan Cat is pretty simple in concept - though I'd like to represent the greater RAWR XD aesthetic with them, because why not?

DLC's an interesting topic, because hey - there's new animal memes all of the time. I've got a couple of ideas though! The Round Seal could be a fun inclusion, though they'd need to be differentiated from the Spherical Cow. I also considered the inclusion of the Screaming Ferret and one of the rats from Jerma's Rat Movie, but felt they'd not quite... fit. So yeah, hope this is interesting!
Philosoraptor should be DLC

AlRex

Smash Lord
I did a roster based on what I said in this thread, essentially: https://smashboards.com/threads/hyp...g-history-platform-fighter-discussion.518119/

Shameless self-promotion, hahaha

32 roster
  1. Mario
  2. Red & Pikachu (Pokémon)
  3. Kratos (God of War)
  4. Parappa the Rapper
  5. Master Chief (Halo)
  6. Steve? (Minecraft) [Has Alex and all of the other alts from Smash Ultimate]
  7. Sonic the Hedgehog
  8. Centipede
  9. Pac-Man [Has alts for Ms. Pac-Man and other Pac-Family members, AtGames be damned]
  10. Yoshimitsu (Tekken/Soul Calibur) [Alts
  11. Mega Man
  12. Ryu (Street Fighter) [Might have the MVC1 thing where he has Ken and Akuma as alts/can switch moveset variations to add something extra beyond just the plain version]
  13. Simon Belmont (Castlevania) [Has alts for Richter, Trevor, and a few other Belmonts and alt Simon designs, if those can fit]
  14. Solid Snake (Metal Gear) [Has alts for the various installments + Big Boss/Naked Snake]
  15. Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) [Has alts for Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts]
  16. Hero (Dragon Quest) [Has alts for different installments’ Heroes, same as Smash Ultimate]
  17. Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)
  18. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) [It’s possible this could also be a composite MK Ninja with each color changing the elemental attack properties used…although that idea is a bit wonky]
  19. Sam & Max [They count, sure]
  20. Boggy B. (Worms)
  21. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) [Has alts for both the classic and reboot versions, and a semi-composite moveset of both]
  22. Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
  23. Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
  24. Ezio Auditore de Firenze (Assassin’s Creed)
  25. Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) [Has male and female alts]
  26. Bella Goth (The Sims) [Has alts for other default Sims]
  27. GTAV Crew [Franklin/Michael/Trevor] (Grand Theft Auto V) [They are alts with minor differences, not a switching character.]
  28. Red (Angry Birds)
  29. Jinx (League of Legends)
  30. Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy’s)
  31. Jonesy (Fortnite) [Probably has Ramirez and others as alts]
  32. Tetromino (Tetris)

Adding these to go up to 50
  1. Link (Legend of Zelda)
  2. Samus Aran (Metroid)
  3. Ratchet & Clank
  4. Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)
  5. DOOM Slayer (DOOM)
  6. Crash Bandicoot
  7. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
  8. Dante (Devil May Cry)
  9. Robbie the Rabbit (Silent Hill)
  10. Bomberman
  11. Space Invaders
  12. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  13. The Prince of Persia
  14. Rayman
  15. Chell (Portal)
  16. Billy Lee (Double Dragon) [Has alts for Jimmy Lee, Kunio, and Riki]
  17. Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
  18. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

Adding up to 64
  1. Donkey Kong
  2. Villager (Animal Crossing)
  3. Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
  4. Cole MacGrath or Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
  5. General Thrall (Warcraft)
  6. Vault Boy (Fallout)
  7. The Chosen Undead (Dark Souls)
  8. Agumon/Greymon (Digimon)
  9. SV-001 & Gunner (Metal Slug) [Alts for Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio]
  10. Knight & Ostrich (Joust)
  11. Carmen Sandiego
  12. Duke Nukem
  13. Claptrap (Borderlands)

And then #64 can be one of these borderline and/or Fourth Party ones:
Chuck E. Cheese, Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid), Tony Hawk, Son-Goku (Dragon Ball), Michael Jordan (NBA/NBA Jam), Bo Jackson (Tecmo Bowl/NFL), Spider-Man, Batman, Wreck-It Ralph/TRON/Mickey Mouse/Scrooge McDuck

Or one of these ones that seems like a meme but some may or may not be:
Bubsy, IM Meen, the Cheetahmen, Sans (Undertale), Imposter (Among Us)

There are probably more I could think of, but this is the one I thought of right now. If I did another one later, it's honestly subject to change.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Looking to the people who redo their Umbrella Rosters, I will do it too 'cause why not.

Infinity Sorcerer's Fighting Game with a lame title (trading mark dot com)
    1. Sol Badguy [ Guilty Gear ]
    2. Ky Kiske
    3. Slayer
    4. Sin Kiske
    5. Dizzy
    6. Jack-O' Valentine
    7. Happy Chaos
    8. Ragna the Bloodedge[ BlazBlue ]
    9. Naoto Kurogane
    10. Es
    11. Mai Natsume
    12. Yuuki Terumi/Susano'o
    13. Hyde Kido [ Under Night In-Birth ]
    14. Seth the Assassin
    15. Yuzuriha
    16. Londrekia Light
    17. Erika Wagner
    18. Ken Masters [ Street Fighter ]
    19. Sakura Kasugano
    20. Ibuki
    21. Makoto
    22. Akuma
    23. Terry Bogard [ Fatal Fury/Garou Densetsu ]
    24. Rock Howard
    25. Kim Kaphwan
    26. Geese Howard
    27. Kyo Kusanagi [ The King of Fighters ]
    28. K'
    29. Kula Diamond
    30. Rugal Bernstein
    31. Krizalid
    32. Ryo Sakazaki/Mr. Karate II [ Art of Fighting ]
    33. Shiki [ Samurai Shodown ]
    34. Kaede [ The Last Blade ]
    35. Hibiki Takane
    36. Sub-Zero [ Mortal Kombat ]
    37. Big Band [ Skullgirls ]
    38. Annie of the Stars
    39. Arcueid Brunestud [ Tsukihime/Kagetsu Tohya/Melty Blood ]
    40. Ciel
    41. Hisui & Kohaku
    42. Kouma Kishima
    43. Sion Eltnam Atlasia
    44. Aoko Aozaki [ Mahou Tsukai no Yoru ]
    45. Shiki Ryougi [ Kara no Kyoukai ]
    46. Sigurd [ Fate Series ]
    47. Brynhildr
    48. Senji Muramasa
    49. Musashi Miyamoto
    50. Oda Nobunaga
    51. Sakamoto Ryouma & Oryou
    52. Erice Utsumi & Voyager
    53. Charlemagne
    54. Cloud Strife [ Final Fantasy ]
    55. Dante [ Devil May Cry ]
    56. Vergil
    57. Nero
    58. The Knight [ Hollow Knight ]
    59. Alucard [ Castlevania ]
    60. Jonathan Morris & Charlotte Aulin
    61. Samus Aran [ Metroid ]
    62. Meta Knight [ Kirby ]
    63. Galacta Knight
    64. Magolor
    65. Ultimate Student (Naegi/Kirigiri/Hajime/Chiaki/Kaede/Shuichi) [ Danganronpa ]
    66. Monokuma
    67. Demifiend [ Shin Megami Tensei ]
    68. Nahobino
    69. Ren Amamiya/Joker [ Persona ]
    70. Yu Narukami
    71. Minato Arisato
    72. Hibiki Kuze [ Devil Survivor ]
    73. Denji [ Chainsaw Man ]
    74. Vanitas [ Vanitas no Carte ]
    75. Jean
    76. Simon the Digger [ Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann ]
    77. Ryuko Matoi [ Kill la Kill ]
    78. Shiny Chariot [ Little Witch Academia ]
    79. Panty & Stocking [ Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt ]
    80. Akame [ Akame Ga Kill! ]
    81. Scott Pilgrim [ Scott Pilgrim (Comic) ]
    82. Spider-Man [ Marvel Comics ]
    83. Venom
    84. Iron Man
    85. Daredevil
    86. Deadpool
    87. Gambit
    88. Magik
    89. Iron Fist
    90. Batman [ DC Comics ]
    91. Red Hood
    92. The Joker
    93. The Flash
    94. Godspeed
    95. John Constantine
    96. Spawn [ Image Comics ]
    97. Bruce Lee [ Movies ]
    98. The Terminator
    99. Ash Williams (The Evil Dead)
    100. The Bride (Kill Bill)
  • DLC
    1. The Beheaded [ Dead Cells ]
    2. Raiden [ Metal Gear ]
    3. Scorpion [ Mortal Kombat ]
    4. Psylocke [ Marvel Comics ]
    5. Green Arrow [ DC Comics ]
    6. Aubrey [ OMORI ]
    7. V1 [ ULTRAKILL ]
    8. William B.J. Blazkowicz [ Wolfenstein ]
    9. Morrigan [ Darkstalkers ]
    10. Jin Kazama [ Tekken ]
    11. Soma Cruz [ Castlevania ]
    12. Artorias the Abysswalker [ Dark Souls ]
    13. Samurai Jack [ Cartoon Network ]
    14. Chun-Li [ Street Fighter ]
    15. Iori Yagami [ The King of Fighters ]
    16. BB [ Fate Series ]
    17. Sephiroth [ Final Fantasy ]
    18. Lelouch Lamperouge [ Code Geass ]
    19. Yasuri Shichika [ Katanagatari ]
    20. Yuya Sakazaki [ Yu-Gi-Oh! ]

Here's my "unrealistic" take for COGH/Multiplatform Smash bros roster:

Nintendo section:
1. Mario (Luigi as alt)
2. Donkey Kong
3. Link
4. Samus
5. Pokemon Trainer (Charizard, Bayleaf and Mudkip)
6. Villager
7. Kirby

Sony section:
8. Kratos
9. Ratchet and Clank
10. Sackboy (He would be the costumizable character because he could wear costume based on gaming character. The costumes won't affect his moveset).
11. Nathan Drake
12. Parappa the Rapper
13. Aloy
14. Astrobot (I think having a hardware-associated character would make sense in this game)

Microsoft section:
15. Master Chief
16. Marcus Fenix
17. Doomslayer (Doom Guy as an alt)
18. Crash Bandicoot
19. Steve (Minecraft)
20. Thrall (Warcraft)
21. Tracer (Overwatch)

SEGA section:
22. Sonic the Hedgehog
23. Alex Kidd
24. Kazuma Kiryu
25. Jack Frost (I wanted a Mook character)

Konami section:
26. Solid Snake
27. Bomberman
28. Pyramid Head
29. Simon Belmont

Capcom section:
30. Megaman
31. Ryu
32. Nemesis

Bandai Namco section:
33. Pacman (Ms. Pacman as alt)
34. Heihachi Mishima
35. Agumon (Digimon)
36. Chosen Undead

Square Enix section:
37. Cloud Strife
38. Hero (Dragon Quest)
39. Space Invaders (Trio fighters)
40. Sora (Kingdom Hearts) (Also technically a Disney character)

Others:
41. Gordon Freeman
42. Heavy Weapons Guy
43. Terry Bogard
44. Marco Rossi
45. Rayman
46. Ezio Auditore
47. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
48. Lara Croft
49. Survivor & Claptrap (Borderlands)
50. Jimmy & Lee (Duo Fighters)
51. Sol Badguy
52. Ryu Hayabusa
53. Commander Shepherd (Mass Effect)
54. Crazy Dave (PvZ)
55. CJ (GTA)
56. Big Daddy (Bioshock)
57. Red (Angry birds)
58. Ahri (LoL)
59. Centipede (Atari)
60. Miner Willy (Microcomupter rep)
61. Jonesy (Fortnite)

Indies:
61. Reimu
62. Quote (Cave Story)
63. Shovel Knight
64. Frisk (Undertale)
65. Freddy Fazbear (He would represent horror indie games)

NOTE: I know that some of characters like Tetromino, Sim, Mii (or costumizable avatar) and others missed the bus and I feel sorry for them, but their series could be repped in different forms like assists or stages for example.
Also some of the characters could appear as DLC fighters (this means that collectibles don't disconfirm anyone)

DLC passes:
Volume 1:
1. Inkling (Splatoon)
2. Banjo-Kazooie
3. Joel and Ellie (The Last of us)
4. Dante (DMC)
5. Iori Yagami
6. Bubsy (DLC suprise character)
7. Shantae

Volume 2:
1. Shulk (Xenoblade) or Fox McCloud (Star Fox; due to rail shooter representation)
2. Jak and Daxter
3. Dovaahkin (Elder Scrolls)
4. Guybrush Threepwood (Point and click character)
5. Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Wars) (Another suprise character)
6. Dart Monkey (Bloons) (Kinda odd choice, but I wanted to represent them as flash game character)
7. Geralt of Rivia OR Hatsune Miku (Special guest character; I know Smash Bros. should be about video games, but I wanted a character who would serve as the grand finale of the DLC)

(I'm not sure if this roster would really happen and I'm not sure if I missed some of picks, but that's my vision of COGH roster)
Edit: I added Hatsune Miku in the same slot as Geralt because they are both good choices to end the DLC roster.

NOTE: This roster seems outdated due to vatious reasons.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Comic Book Clash (a platform fighter with Comic Book characters)

1. Superman (DC Universe)
  2. Batman (DC Universe)
  3. Wonder Woman (DC Universe)
  4. Flash (DC Universe)
  5. Spider-Man (Marvel Universe)
  6. Wolverine (Marvel Universe)
  7. Hulk (Marvel Universe)
  8. Iron Man (Marvel Universe)
  9. Garfield (...)
  10. Snoopy (Peanuts)
  11. Asterix (Asterix and Obelix)
  12. Popeye The Sailor Man (...)
  13. Little Lulu (...)
  14. Dennis The Menace (US) (...)
  15. Archie Andrews (Archie Comics)
  16. Sabrina (Archie Comics)
  17. Spawn (...)
  18. The Invincible (...)
  19. Billy Butcher (The Boys)
  20. Tank Girl (...)
  21. Hellboy (...)
  22. The Goon and Franky (The Goon)
  23. Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World)
  24. Calvin and Hobbes (...)
  25. Gertrude (i Hate Fairyland)
  26. Mafalda (...)
  27. Monica (Monica's Gang)

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
CAPCOM VS. FROMSOFTWARE

CapcomFromSoftware
Ryu
Chun-Li
Luke
Akuma
Mega Man
X
Zero
Dr. Wily
Jill
Chris
Wesker
Nemesis
Lady Dimitrescu
Morrigan
Jedah Dohma
Monster Hunter
Rajang
Asura
Strider Hiryu
Nathan Spencer
Frank West
Amaterasu
Mike Haggar
Phoenix Wright
Patches
Chosen Undead
Solaire
Ornstein & Smough
Artorias
Lord Gwyn
Nameless King
Slave Knight Gael
Black Irons Tarkus
The Good Hunter
Father Gascoigne
Gehrman
Micolash
Orphan of Kos
Sekiro
Genichiro Ashina
Dark Raven
Leo's Klein
Slayer of Demons
Old King Allant
Flamelurker
Tower Knight
Richard Osmond
Tarnished

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
For Halloween, I've decided to create a roster out of the most recent internet horrors that became popular from 2019 to 2022.

Fate of Humanity - Horrors Beyond Comprehension

The Backrooms:

Partygoer
Skinstealer
Deathmoth
The Hound
Smiler
Stalker
Bacteria
Duller
The Beast of Level 5
the Crimson Wanderer

Trevor Henderson Mythos:
Siren Head
Cartoon Cat
Cartoon Dog
The Man with the Upside-Down Face
Mr.Mascot
The Angel
Francer
The God of Roadkiller
Big Charlie
Bridge Worm

Analog Horror:
Woodcrawler Gemini Home Entertainment)
The Intruder (Mandela Catalogue)
Satan (Mandela Catalogue)
Weather Service Entity (Local 58)
Bon the Bunny (Waltern Files)
Freedom (Mounument Mythos)
The Moon God/Richard Nixon (Mounument Mythos)
Chimpy Chimpa (Chimpy Chippa Tapes)
Shaun Gomez (The Smile Tapes)
Jester (Harmony and Horror)

DLC:
The Trollge
The Shadow Man (gmod9fan reuploads)
Sarah Henderson (Needlem0use)
William Afton (FNAF VHS)
The Game Master (Backrooms)
Chicken Ghost (Trevor Henderson Mythos)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 2 and Super Smash Bros. Melee 2
Smash Ultimate 2 is meant to be the ultimate casual experience - the roster is extraordinarily large and not by any means meant to be balanced - while Melee 2 is meant to be the ultimate competitive experience, with a limited roster and a "characters as functions" design mentality. Ultimate 2's roster intends to please fans, while Melee 2 is centric on less popular/more "cult" Nintendo characters

Ultimate 2 roster
Non-revamped fighters in italics, newcomers in bold
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Dr. Mario
  6. Rosalina & Luma
  7. Bowser Jr.
  8. Daisy
  9. Piranha Plant
  10. Waluigi
  11. Geno
  12. Yoshi
  13. DK
  14. Diddy
  15. K. Rool
  16. Link
  17. Zelda
  18. Sheik
  19. Ganondorf
  20. Young Link
  21. Toon Link
  22. Impa
  23. Tingle
  24. Majora's Mask
  25. Samus
  26. Zero Suit Samus
  27. Ridley
  28. Dark Samus
  29. Raven Beak
  30. Kirby
  31. Meta Knight
  32. King Dedede
  33. Waddle Dee
  34. Fox
  35. Falco
  36. Wolf
  37. Arwing
  38. Pikachu
  39. Jigglypuff
  40. Mewtwo
  41. Pichu
  42. Pokémon Trainer
  43. Lucario
  44. Greninja
  45. Gengar
  46. New Gen Legendary
  47. Captain Falcon
  48. Ness
  49. Lucas
  50. Ice Climbers
  51. Marth
  52. Roy
  53. Ike
  54. Robin
  55. Lucina
  56. Corrin
  57. Chrom
  58. Byleth
  59. Mr. Game and Watch
  60. Pit
  61. Dark Pit
  62. Palutena
  63. Wario
  64. Ashley & Red
  65. Captain Syrup
  66. Olimar
  67. ROB
  68. Villager
  69. Isabelle
  70. Little Mac
  71. Wii Fit Trainer
  72. Shulk
  73. Pyra/Mythra
  74. Xenoblade 4 protagonist
  75. Duck Hunt
  76. Inkling
  77. Min Min
  78. Dragaux
  79. Mii
  80. Snake
  81. Sonic
  82. Tails
  83. Knuckles
  84. Shadow
  85. Dr. Eggman
  86. Mega Man
  87. Pac-Man
  88. Ghost Gang
  89. Ryu
  90. Ken
  91. Chun-Li
  92. Cloud
  93. Sephiroth
  94. Bayonetta
  95. Simon
  96. Richter
  97. Joker
  98. Hero
  99. Banjo-Kazooie
  100. Terry
  101. Steve
  102. Enderman
  103. Skeleton
  104. Pig
  105. Ender Dragon
  106. Kazuya
  107. Sora
  108. Freddy Fazbear
  109. Kratos
  110. Master Chief
  111. Sans
  112. Rayman
  113. Bad Piggy
  114. Space Invader
  115. Sub-Zero
  116. Scorpion
  117. CJ
  118. Crash Bandicoot
  119. King Dice
  120. Jonesy
  121. Thrall
  122. Tetromino
  123. Lloyd
  124. Dante
  125. Frogger
  126. Untitled Goose
  127. Shovel Knight
  128. Imposter
  129. Goku
  130. Shrek

Melee 2 roster
Revamped fighters in italics, exclusive fighters not avaliable in Ultimate 2 in Bold
  1. Mario
  2. Peach
  3. Bowser
  4. Wario
  5. Waluigi
  6. Donkey Kong
  7. Diddy Kong
  8. Yoshi
  9. Baby Bowser
  10. Link
  11. Sheik
  12. Ganondorf
  13. Pikachu
  14. Jigglypuff
  15. Mewtwo
  16. Miltank
  17. Samus
  18. Captain Falcon
  19. Jody Summer
  20. Inkling
  21. Villager
  22. Kumatora
  23. Fox
  24. Falco
  25. Wolf
  26. Andross
  27. Marth
  28. Byleth
  29. Ike
  30. Little Mac
  31. Dragaux
  32. The Amazon
  33. Bubbles
  34. Muddy Mole
  35. Lip

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
One Piece Xenoverse
(yes this is in no way feasible because most dragon ball xenoverse movesets are just filled with energy blasts or whatever and I have no idea how you could even make a good plot for this but I think it would be fun to speculate on. Might do a sequel later but Xenoverse 2 released only a year later and not much changes in the series between this and then so I’d probably change the year)

Races: Human, Fish-Man, Sky Islander, Mink, Longlimb

Characters
  1. Monkey D. Luffy
  2. Roronoa Zoro
  3. Nami
  4. Usopp
  5. Vinsmoke Sanji
  6. Tony Tony Chopper
  7. Nico Robin
  8. Franky
  9. Brook
  10. Buggy
  11. Kuro
  12. Dracule Mihawk
  13. Smoker
  14. Tashigi
  15. Crocodile
  16. Daz Bonez
  17. Bentham
  18. Portgas D. Ace
  19. Blackbeard
  20. Donquixote Doflamingo
  21. Bartholomew Kuma
  22. Sengoku
  23. Enel
  24. Wyper
  25. Aokiji
  26. Akainu
  27. Rob Lucci
  28. Kaku
  29. Whitebeard
  30. Marco
  31. Jozu
  32. Gecko Moria
  33. Perona
  34. Trafalgar Law
  35. Kizaru
  36. Boa Hancock
  37. Emporio Ivankov
  38. Jinbe
  39. Sabo
  40. Hody Jones
  41. Caesar Clown
  42. Baby 5
  43. Kin’emon
  44. Bartolomeo
  45. Cavendish
  46. Sai
  47. Fujitora
  48. Pre-order bonus: Luffy (Gear 4)
DLC Pack 1: Movie
1. Zephyr
2. Shiki
3. Baron Omatsuri

DLC Pack 2: Roger and Whitebeard
1. Shanks
2. Silvers Rayleigh
3. Vista
4. Edward Weevil

DLC Pack 3: Zou
1. Capone Bege
2. Kanjuro
3. Nekomamushi
4. Inuarashi

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Tokyo Ghoul Fighter because i like the franchise & any type of fighter would be interesting.

Tokyo Ghoul
  1. Ken Kaneki
  2. Juuzou Suzuya
  3. Koutarou Amon
  4. Yakumo Oomori (Jason)
  5. Rize Kamishiro
  6. Touka Kirishima
  7. Akira Mado
  8. Eto Yoshimura
  9. Kishou Arima
  10. Shuu Tsukiyama
Tokyo Ghoul Re
  1. Haise Sasaki
  2. Kuki Urie
  3. Tooru Mutsuki
  4. Saiko Yonebayashi
  5. Ginishi Shirazu
  6. Seidou Takizawa
  7. Nimura Furuta
  8. Renji Yomo
  9. Uta
  10. Hinami Fueguchi
Fighter Pass 1
  1. Shikorae
  2. Nishiki Nishio
  3. Donoato Porpora
  4. Noro
  5. Enji Koma
Fighter Pass 2
  1. Kurona Yasuhisa
  2. Roma Hoito
  3. Yoshimura
  4. Tatara
  5. Kaya Irimi

FazDude

Smash Master
Why do I do this to myself.

Club Penguin: Flipper Fighters
  1. Penguin - The Mii Fighter of the game, plain and simple.
  2. Aunt Arctic - I don't really have any ideas for her, but I feel she deserves a spot on the roster.
  3. Rockhopper - Being Club Penguin's resident pirate, he'd be the game's basic swordfighter. I do imagine Yarr appearing for a few moves, with the Migrator appearing as a super.
  4. Cadence - Cadence's moveset would involve a lot of flashy dance moves. She'd probably be a rushdown character.
  5. Gary the Gadget Guy - Gary would use a wide variety of his inventions in his moveset. He'd probably be best as a zoner.
  6. Rookie - ...Honestly, I don't have a very set-in-stone concept for Rookie; I just think he's a cool character I think would be fun to play as.
  7. Sensei - A stance fighter, with each stance representing one of the three elements of Card-Jitsu. I could see him using the weapons from CJ Snow in a manner similar to Byleth.
  8. Puffle Handler (PH) - A puppet fighter who, naturally, uses puffles in her moveset. Nothing more to add.
  9. Merry Walrus - It's his name and his catchphrase! ...but yeah i dunno what else to say about this guy lmao
  10. Jet Pack Guy - He's cool. That's why he's in. I'd imagine he'd be more of an explicit EPF rep than Gary, using more agent-specific stuff.
  11. Tourdude - A more obscure pick, I'd imagine Tourdude being the "tutorial" character meant to introduce players to the game's controls.
  12. Shadow Guy - Another less obvious character, and a good pick for a shotoclone.
  13. Gamma Gal - The Ken to Shadow Guy's Ryu.
  14. Roofhowse - Who?
  15. Herbert P. Bear - The series' main antagonist, Herbert is a shoe-in for our basic heavyweight. I imagine a trapper/stage control moveset with him - One of his specials is him laying down Klutzy and being able to call him back like Pooky in NASB.
  16. Tusk - Another villainous heavyweight.
  17. Protobot - See above.
  18. Shellbeard - Another surprising inclusion, being another swordfighter like Rockhopper.
  19. Klepto - The mandatory heavyweight grappler. Also a more surprising pick.
  20. Living Sled - The game's "joke" fighter. Thought being bodied by a plant was bad? Imagine losing to a freakin' sled.
  21. Flippy - Finally, we have a guest fighter from the world of Toontown!

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
With Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope coming out. I thought it be neat to see a hypothetical third game in the series. But instead, of just Mario and Rabbids. They would bring characters from their respective companies. Guess kinda like a turn-based strategy smash bros successor.

Nintendo + Ubisoft - Multiversal Showdown
Plot:
After the events of the second game, Mario and the Rabbids team up once again. But this time, other universes beyond theirs are in danger of being assimilated by a multiversal evil beyond anything they've ever fought before. So Mario and the Rabbids must gather heroes from other Nintendo and Ubisoft worlds to combat this threat and save the multiverse!

Playable Characters:

Super Mario Bros:

Mario
Peach
Luigi
Yoshi
Bowser
Bowser Jr
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Rosalina
Daisy
Toad

Nintendo:
Link
Zelda
Samus
Kirby
Pikachu
Edelgard
Dimitri
Fox McCloud
Rex with Pyra and Mythra
Shiver
Frye
Pit

Rabbids:
Rabbid Mario
Rabbid Luigi
Rabbid Peach
Rabbid Yoshi
Rabbid DK
Rabbid Rosalina
Bwario
Bwaluigi
Rabbid Daisy
Edge
Phantom
Midnite

Ubisoft:
Rayman
Globox
Ezio Auditore
Eivor Varinsdottir
Jason Brody (Far Cry)
Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry)
Prince (Prince of Persia)
Jade (Beyond Good and Evil)
Aurora (Child of Light)
Aiden Pearce (Watch Dogs)
Silas Greaves (Call of Juarez)
Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)

DLC Packs:

Illumination:

Gru
Dru
Lucy Wilde
Kevin, Stuart, and Bob

SEGA:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Doctor Eggman
Beyonetta
Kazuma Kiryu

Nintendo:
King Deedee
Eevee
Pauline
Issac (Golden Sun)

Ubisoft:
Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Barbara (Rayman)
Pey'j (Beyond Good and Evil)
Hibana (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Mobile)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
What if Nintendo + Rabbids happened in 2017?

Playable characters
  1. Mario
  2. Donkey Kong
  3. Link
  4. Kirby
  5. Rabbid Mario
  6. Rabbid Luigi
  7. Rabbid Peach
  8. Rabbid Bowser
Story
A mysterious glitch inadvertently created by the Rabbits has invaded the worlds of Nintendo's heroes, and it's turned Mario's friends (and Bowser) into Raving Rabbids! Now these unlikely allies must join forces to exterminate this threat before it can infect any other worlds!

Gameplay
The gameplay would be a mix between a dungeon crawler (where you explore dungeons while fighting enemies in real-time) and an RPG (where you initiate special battle rooms by touching enemies), where each character has their own unique abilities and you can have 4 playable characters in your party at once.

Locations
  1. Mushroom Kingdom
  2. Kongo Jungle
  3. Hyrule Castle
  4. Dream Land
  5. Gang-Plank Galleon
  6. Another Dimension
  7. Death Mountain
  8. Bowser's Castle

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Decided to slap my fantasy Smash roster again but with the CSS format I've been using (Italics denotes an unlockable character):
Luigi
Mario
Link
Samus
Captain
Falcon
Ness
Yoshi
Fox
Pikachu
Luigi
Mario​
Donkey
Kong​
Link​
Samus​
Yoshi​
Meowth
Wario
Kirby​
Fox​
Pikachu​
Ness​
Captain
Falcon​
Diddy
Kong
Peach​
Bowser​
Zelda / Sheik​
Ice
Climbers​
Marth
Ganondorf
Mewtwo
Mr. Game
& Watch
RANDOM​
Young
Link
Falco
Roy
Mario​
Donkey
Kong​
Kirby​
Samus​
Pikachu​
Lucas​
Luigi
Diddy
Kong​
Meta
Knight​
Pit​
Charizard​
Ike​
Peach​
Link​
King
Dedede​
Ice Climbers​
Meowth
Marth
Bowser​
Zelda / Sheik​
Fox​
Olimar​
Lucario
Ness
Yoshi​
Ganondorf
Falco
Mr. Game
& Watch
Captain Falcon
Wario​
Toon
Link
Wolf
R.O.B.
Snake​
RANDOM​
Base game
Mario​
Luigi​
Peach​
Bowser​
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina
& Luma​
Wario
Donkey
Kong​
Diddy
Kong​
Yoshi​
Link​
Zelda​
Sheik​
Ganondorf
Samus​
Zero Suit
Samus​
Kirby​
Meta
Knight​
King
Dedede​
Fox​
Falco
Pikachu​
Charizard​
Meowth
Scizor
Lucario​
Greninja​
Ness
Captain
Falcon​
Olimar​
Marth​
Lucina
Ike​
Robin​
Pit​
Dark
Pit
Palutena​
Mr. Game
& Watch
R.O.B.
Duck
Hunt
Villager​
Little Mac​
Wii Fit
Trainer​
Shulk​
Sonic​
Mega
Man​
PAC-MAN
Mii
Brawler​
Mii
Swordfighter​
Mii
Gunner​

Extra Fighters
Mewtwo​
Ryu​
Lucas​
Cloud​
Roy​
Bayonetta​
64MeleeBrawl3DS / Wii UNewcomers
  • 1. Mario
  • 2. Donkey Kong
  • 3. Link
  • 4. Samus
    • 4ε. Dark Samus
  • 5. Yoshi
  • 6. Kirby
  • 7. Fox
  • 8. Pikachu
  • 9. Luigi
  • 10. Ness
  • 11. Captain Falcon
  • 12. Meowth
  • 13. Peach
    • 13ε. Daisy
  • 14. Bowser
  • 15. Ice Climbers
  • 16. Sheik
  • 17. Zelda
  • 18. Scizor
  • 19. Wario
  • 20. Diddy Kong
  • 21. Ayumi
  • 22. Marth
    • 22ε. Lucina
  • 23. Mewtwo
  • 24. Mr. Game & Watch
  • 25. Young Link
  • 26. Ganondorf
  • 27. Falco
  • 28. Roy
    • 28ε. Chrom
  • 29. Meta Knight
  • 30. Pit
    • 30ε. Dark Pit
  • 31. Zero Suit Samus
  • 32. Solid Snake
  • 33. Ike
  • 34. Charizard
  • 35. Lucas
  • 36. Sonic
  • 37. King Dedede
  • 38. Olimar
  • 39. Lucario
  • 40. R.O.B.
  • 41. Toon Link
  • 42. Wolf
  • 43. Villager
  • 44. Mega Man
  • 45. Wii Fit Trainer
  • 46. Rosalina & Luma
  • 47. Little Mac
  • 48. Greninja
  • 49-51. Mii Fighters
    • Brawler
    • Swordfighter
    • Gunner
  • 52. Palutena
  • 53. PAC-MAN
  • 54. Robin
  • 55. Shulk
  • 56. Bowser Jr. / Koopalings
  • 57. Duck Hunt
  • 58. Rayman
  • 59. Ryu
    • 59ε. Ken
  • 60. Cloud
  • 61. Azura
  • 62. Bayonetta
  • 63. Inkling
  • 64. Simon Belmont
    • 64ε. Richter Belmont
  • 65. Banjo & Kazooie
  • 66. Ridley
  • 67. King K. Rool
  • 68. Isabelle
  • 69. Incineroar
  • 70. Bandana Waddle Dee

Mario​
Donkey
Kong​
Link​
Samus​
Yoshi​
Kirby​
Fox​
Pikachu​
Luigi​
Ness​
Captain
Falcon​
Meowth​
Inkling​
Simon​
Banjo &
Kazooie​
Ridley​
King K.
Rool​
Isabelle​
Incineroar​
Bandana
Waddle Dee​
Mii
Fighters​
Vol. 1Vol. 2
  • 78. Min Min
  • 79. Dr. Eggman
  • 80. Sephiroth
  • 81-82. Pyra / Mythra
  • 83. Kazuya
  • 84. Sora
Mario​
Donkey
Kong​
Link​
Samus​
Yoshi​
Kirby​
Fox​
Pikachu​
Luigi​
Ness​
Captain
Falcon​
Meowth​
Inkling​
Simon​
Banjo &
Kazooie​
Ridley​
King K.
Rool​
Isabelle​
Incineroar​
Bandana
Waddle Dee​
Joker​
Hero​
Crash​
Terry​
Iori​
Nakoruru​
Steve​
Min Min​
Dr. Eggman​
Sephiroth​
Pyra/Mythra​
Kazuya​
Sora​
Mii
Fighters​
RANDOM​
Decided to my take on World of Light with these fantasy rosters.
General
  1. Plot
    • Galeem seeks to erase the concept of light and dark joining forces
    • The captured fighters are subjected to mind control, giving them no choice but to give up their data for Puppet Fighters
    • Both Mario and Kirby survive, but Galeem still analyzes their data to create basic Puppet Fighters that become stronger with each fight the real ones win
    • Dharkon suddenly appears after Galeem’s initial defeat, leading to the war between light and dark as the remaining fighters and Spirits are dragged into the Dark Realm
    • Minor point, but Galeem and Dharkon use R.O.B. 's schematics and blueprints to create their own respective armies of R.O.B. clones
  2. Up to two players max can join in
  3. On the overworld, Player 1’s character travels along a semi-open world map with free control of the camera
    • Along the way, Spirits and fighters you encounter take you to the stage you fight them on
    • When you encounter an enemy, the area around you becomes a mini-stage
    • For every fight you win, you gain experience points and level up (starting from Lv. 1)
  4. Different sub-area types
    • Rescue stages
      • The player travels along a map rescuing Spirits and fighters
    • Action stages
      • These are more side-scrolling platforming affairs, where you rescue fighters at the end of everything
      • Each player can set a party of 4 in these stages and switch fighters using the Y and Shield buttons
        • Once the fighter they’re playing as is K.O.’d, they’re no longer available for switching out
    • Hybrid stages
      • Mostly a Rescue stage, but also contains an Action stage within it
  5. Enemies
  6. Endings
    • Galeem’s and Dharkon’s bad endings still activate if you defeat every Spirit on a single side or if you choose one boss over the other
    • The neutral ending is achieved by beating Galeem and Dharkon without rescuing every single fighter
      • The weakened Galeem and Dharkon charge at each other with one final attack, reducing the fighters to Spirits. The Spirits are then left to wander aimlessly forever.
    • The true ending, where every Spirit returns to their worlds, is achieved by beating Galeem and Dharkon with every fighter rescued

Locations
Light Realm
  1. Mushroomy Greens (Action)
  2. Great Plateau (Action)
  3. Wily Egg (Hybrid)
    • The first section is where you rescue the Spirits of Dr. Light’s original 6 Robot Masters to access the fortress
    • The second section is loosely based on the Wily stages from Mega Man 2 and the Launch Base from Sonic 3
    • The third section has you fighting the Yellow Devil while rescuing Sonic
    • The fourth section has you face off against Galleom
    • The fifth section is sort of a boss rush where you face off against the Spirits of Mega Man 2’s 8 Robot Masters
    • The last section has you face off against the Spirit of Dr. Wily, and then you rescue Mega Man
  4. World Tour (Rescue)
    • You can move freely to rescue any Spirit, starting with 6 of the World Warriors
    • After you rescue 3 Spirits, Ken appears
    • After you rescue 6 Spirits, the Four Kings appear
    • After you beat the Four Kings, Ryu appears
      • If you rescued every Spirit before the Four Kings appear, Akuma appears and beef gates Ryu
  5. Power Plant (Rescue)
  6. Volcano Fortress (Hybrid)
    • In the Rescue section, level is mostly the same, except Bowser’s throne has a pipe leading to the Action section
    • The Action section is more like a castle stage from the Super Mario Bros., taking place within a volcano
    • The last section has you fight Bowser, who then transforms into Giga Bowser
  7. Angel Land (Action)
    • The first two areas are littered with occasional bonus doors
    • Sometimes, Centurions will assist you during the first two areas
    • Area 1: The Underworld
      • The player travels upwards, with the screen sometimes scrolling near the end
      • Simon is rescued at the end
    • Area 2: Overworld
      • Completely a side-scrolling affair
      • Roy is rescued at the end
    • Area 3: Skyworld
      • Takes place on the Skyworld stage, where you rescue Pit
  8. Retro Museum (Rescue)
    • The player rescues the Spirits of Nintendo’s video game consoles, as well as some characters from retro arcade games, with PAC-MAN in the center
    • The sub-area is modeled after a PAC-MAN maze, but the aesthetic resembles an arcade back in the 80’s and 90’s
  9. DK Jungle (Hybrid)
  10. Gourmet Race (Action)
    • The player challenges Yoshi, Wario and King Dedede in three races to rescue them, concluding with a battle against each one
    • Occasionally, you’d be interrupted with enemies if you’re too far ahead of the opponent
  11. Space Pirate Base (Action)
  12. Forest Hill (Rescue)
    • Same as before, except now it’s possible to encounter a Territorial Rotbart on the east side for its Spirit
  13. Galeem
    • Once you destroy the shield protecting Galeem, you first have to fight Master Hand, and then you fight Galeem

Dark Realm
  1. Overworld
    • On the way to each sub-area, you fight a different Crazy Hand on a different Ω form stage
      • On the way to Sacred Land, you fight him on Temple Ω
      • On the way to Mysterious Dimension, you fight him on Halberd Ω
      • On the way to Dracula's Castle, you fight him on Dracula's Castle Ω
  2. Sacred Land (Hybrid)
    • Uses the Crystals from Final Fantasy
    • Wind Crystal for the Lost Woods, where the wind blows you over to different sections of the forest
    • Water Crystal for the flooded Kakariko Village, where you submerge into water and appear on a different section of the map
      • You need to light torches in the shape of a clock and get the right time to make the water disappear
    • Earth Crystal for the Gerudo Desert, where you are pulled into occasional quicksand and have to beat the Spirit in the center to escape
    • Fire Crystal for the entrance to Ganon’s Castle, which traps you until you free the Calamity Ganon Spirit
    • You will need all four crystals to pull out the Master Sword and gain access to Ganon’s Castle, an Action stage where you collect 4 keys related to the crystals
      • The Wind chamber involves wind pushing you in different directions, culminating in a fight with a Young Link illusion on Skyloft’s Goddess Statue
      • The Water chamber involves sections where you fight to fight underwater, culminating in a fight against a Zelda illusion on Great Bay
      • The Earth chamber involves you climbing up a ravine, culminating in a fight against a Ganondorf illusion on Gerudo Valley
      • The Fire Chamber, always the last one you go through, is a fight against Dark Link on Hyrule Temple Ω with Norfair’s background
    • The last section has you climb to the top of the castle, after which you fight Ganondorf; beating him causes the castle to collapse
    • After you escape the castle, Ganondorf transforms into Ganon; beating him rescues Ganondorf
  3. Dream Land of the Livid Dead (Hybrid)
    • The level primarily revolves answering quizzes correctly, but you will be forced to fight a strong enemy or a group of enemies for every question you get wrong
      • “Who among these Spirits can float in the air?” (Red Bulborb)
        • Purple Pikmin
        • Yellow Pikmin
        • Winged Pikmin
      • “Which Spirit is a Nopon?” (Territorial Rotbart)
        • Starlow
        • Tora
        • Nago
      • “Which Spirit is the King of Twilight?” (Darknut)
        • Agahnim
        • Ganondorf (Twilight Princess)
        • Zant
        • Ghirahim
      • “Who among these Spirits is a scientist?” (Mad Bomber)
        • Adam Malkovich
        • Gold Bone
        • Andross (Star Fox 64 3D)
      • “Which group hails from Inkopolis?” (Octotrooper group)
        • The Three Mage-Sisters
        • Off the Hook
        • Reporter & Wrestler
        • Gangster, Lady & Policeman
      • “Which spirit did Lunafreya give her life against?” (Malboro; Spirit reference)
        • Ifrit
        • Ramuh
        • Odin
        • Leviathan
        • Bahamut ZERO
      • “Who among these Spirits is Chrom’s younger sister?” (Faceless)
        • Elincia
        • Elise
        • Lissa
        • Mist
      • “Who among these Spirits can Kirby not inhale?” (Scarfy group)
        • Waddle Doo
        • Bugzzy
        • Scarfy
        • Mr. Frosty
        • Whispy Woods
      • “Which Spirit fought alongside Alucard to defeat Dracula?” (Axe Knights and Medusa Heads)
        • Gabriel Belmont
        • Nathan Graves
        • Trevor C. Belmont
        • Kid Dracula
      • “Which Spirit is part of Bowser’s army?” (Chain Chomp)
        • Lakitu & Spinies
        • Pidgit
      • “Which Spirit created the Subspace Army and waged war?” (R.O.B. Squad)
        • Exdeath
        • Mr. Dark
        • Prophet
        • Tabuu
        • Medusa
        • Ancient Minister
    • Some groups of Spirits power a forcefield that leads to a captured fighter. Defeating all the Spirits in that group destroys the forcefield and created a path to the fighter, but getting the related quiz question right should be more of a priority.
  4. Siege on Dracula's Castle (Hybrid)
  5. Dharkon
    • After clearing each sub-area, Dharkon appears in the center

The Final Battle
  1. You rescue different Legend-class Spirits and fighters in order to get Master Hand and Crazy Hand to appear
  2. After rescuing the true Master Hand and Crazy Hand, you can play as them in a 50-man horde battle against clones of
    • Mario
    • Kirby
    • Snake
    • Sonic
    • Mega Man
    • PAC-MAN
    • Ryu
    • Cloud
    • Bayonetta
    • Simon
  3. The final blockade is a rematch against every other boss. If you achieve the true ending after this, you unlock Boss Battles mode.
  4. The very last section is a final Action stage where you fight nearly every strong enemy in the game, and then fight Galeem and Dharkon afterwards

Mandatory levels
  1. Mushroom Greens (Tutorial stage)
  2. Power Plant (activates the Wily Egg)
  3. Wily Egg (beating Galleom weakens the shield protecting Galeem)
  4. Volcano Fortress (rescuing Bowser weakens the shield further)
  5. Angel Land (opens the east side)
  6. Forest Hill (beating Rathalos destroys the shield)
  7. Every moment after beating Galeem the first time

Fighters to rescue

• Donkey Kong: DK Jungle
  • Link: Great Plateau
  • Samus / Zero Suit Samus: Space Pirate Base
  • Dark Samus: Final Battle, dark side
  • Yoshi: Gourmet Race
  • Fox: Space Pirate Base
  • Pikachu: Light Realm, Power Plant
  • Luigi: Dracula’s Castle
  • Ness: Light Realm, pink clouds
  • Captain Falcon: Light Realm, racing area
  • Meowth: Light Realm, forest area
  • Peach: Volcano Fortress
  • Daisy: Dream Land of the Livid Dead
  • Bowser: Volcano Fortress
  • Ice Climbers: Light Realm, summit area
  • Sheik: Light Realm, starting area
  • Zelda: Sacred Land
  • Scizor: Light Realm, rapids above the wall
  • Wario: Gourmet Race
  • Diddy Kong: Light Realm, jungle area
  • Ayumi: Light Realm, between the city and ribbon hills
  • Marth: Light Realm, starting area
  • Lucina: Dark Realm, southeast area
  • Mewtwo: Dream Land of the Livid Dead
  • Mr. Game & Watch: Retro Museum
  • Young Link: Sacred Land
  • Ganondorf: Ganon’s Castle
  • Falco: Space Pirate Base
  • Roy: Angel Land
  • Chrom: Sacred Land
  • Meta Knight: Dracula’s Castle
  • Pit: Angel Land
  • Dark Pit: Dracula’s Castle
  • Snake: Light Realm, near the Wily Egg entrance
  • Ike: Dream Land of the Livid Dead
  • Charizard: Light Realm, east of the coastal town
  • Lucas: Light Realm, western village
  • Sonic: Wily Egg
  • King Dedede: Gourmet Race
  • Olimar: Light Realm, mushroom area
  • Lucario: Light Realm, along the wall
  • R.O.B.: Dream Land of the Livid Dead
  • Toon Link: Light Realm, ocean
  • Wolf: Dracula’s Castle
  • Villager: Light Realm, starting area
  • Mega Man: Wily Egg
  • Wii Fit Trainer: Light Realm, northern part of the city
  • Rosalina & Luma: Dark Realm, north area
  • Little Mac: Light Realm, stadium
  • Greninja: Dream Land of the Livid Dead
  • Mii Fighters: Light Realm, island area
  • Palutena: Final Battle, light side
  • PAC-MAN: Retro Museum
  • Robin: Dracula’s Castle
  • Celica: Final Battle, light side
  • Shulk: Forest Hill
  • Bowser Jr.: Light Realm, coastal town
  • Duck Hunt: Forest Hill
  • Rayman: Light Realm, pink clouds
  • Globox: Dream Land of the Livid Dead
  • Ryu: World Tour
  • Ken: Sacred Land
  • Cloud: Sacred Land
  • Azura: Dream Land of the Livid Dead
  • Bayonetta: Final Battle, dark side
  • Inkling: Light Realm, southern part of the city
  • Simon: Angel Land
  • Richter: Dracula’s Castle
  • Banjo & Kazooie: DK Jungle
  • Ridley: Sacred Land
  • King K. Rool: Dream Land of the Livid Dead
  • Isabelle: Light Realm, east of the town by taking the bus from the western village
  • Incineroar: Dark Realm, southwest area
  • BWD: Mushroomy Greens

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
A variant fighter for every SSBU character. Note that some of these are original concepts.
  1. Mario: Small Mario (Full clone - lighter and weaker, but faster and better in the air.)
  2. Donkey Kong: Arcade DK/Young Cranky (Full clone - stronger and more heavy, but a lot slower with terrible jumps)
  3. Link: Hero's Shade (Identical clone of Pre-Ultimate Link)
  4. Samus: Metroid Suit Samus (Semi-clone, more powerful but lighter)
  5. Dark Samus: Dark Samus Bones (Frankensteined clone of Zero Suit Samus and Wolf)
  6. Yoshi: Mario & Yoshi (Fully unique fighter)
  7. Kirby: Mirror Kirby (Fully unique fighter)
  8. Fox: Arwing (Fully unique fighter)
  9. Pikachu: Alolan Raichu (Fully unique fighter)
  10. Luigi: Poltergust Luigi (Fully unique)
  11. Ness - Dragonite Ness (Frankensteined clone of Charizard and Ness)
  12. Captain Falcon - Captain Fabulous (Original concept - great mobility and range, but attacks and defense are pitiful)
  13. Jigglypuff: Igglybuff (Full clone - weaker and slower, but more durable with better range)
  14. Peach: Nurse Toadstool (Full clone - heavier and slower but more powerful)
  15. Daisy: Sports Daisy (Fully unique)
  16. Bowser: Fury Bowser (Semi-clone, biggest fighter)
  17. Ice Climbers: Adult Ice Climbers (Original concept, semi-clone)
  18. Sheik: Tetra (Near-identical clone of Toon Link, uses a rapid fire pistol instead of arrow)
  19. Zelda: Toon Zelda (Near-identical clone, only difference is being significantly shorter)
  20. Dr. Mario: Red Cap Dr. Mario (Full clone, mediator between Mario and Dr. Mario)
  21. Pichu: Pichu Egg (Semi-clone of Jigglypuff that hatches into a significantly more powerful than usual and non-self harming but otherwise the same Pichu at high damage)
  22. Falco: Landmaster (Fully unique fighter)
  23. Marth: Itsuki - Marth Form (Identical clone)
  24. Lucina: Lucina as Marth (Identical clone of Marth with tipper)
  25. Young Link - Fierce Diety Link (Frankensteined clone of Link and Ike)
  26. Ganondorf - Ganon (Fully unique fighter)
  27. Mewtwo - Shadow Mewtwo (Fully unique fighter)
  28. Roy: Archer Roy (Fully unique fighter)
  29. Chrom: Tokyo Mirage Sessions Chrom (Frankensteined clone of Ike and Roy in the opposite direction)
  30. Mr. Game & Watch: Chef (Fully unique fighter)
  31. Meta Knight: Dark Meta Knight (Identical clone)
  32. Pit: Classic Pit (Semi-clone based on Brawl iteration)
  33. Dark Pit: Classic Dark Pit (Original concept, Semi-clone based on Brawl iteration)
  34. Zero Suit Samus: Male Zero Suit Samus (Original concept - Frankensteined clone of Captain Falcon and Zero Suit Samus)
  35. Wario: Wario Land (Fully unique fighter)
  36. Snake: Big Boss (Identical clone)
  37. Ike: Radiant Dawn Ike (Near-identical clone with a very slight - negligible even - weight and power increase, as well as speed decrease)
  38. Pokémon Trainer: Pokémon Breeder (Squirtle is intact, Ivysaur swapped for Bulbasaur as a semi-clone, Charizard swapped for Charmander as a Pikachu semi-clone)
  39. Diddy Kong: Racer Diddy Kong (Fully unique)
  40. Lucas: Cosmic Lucas (Original concept, full clone, heavier but more powerful)
  41. Sonic: Classic Sonic (Identical clone)
  42. King Dedede: Possessed King Dedede (Identical clone)
  43. Olimar: Pikmin (fully unique fighter)
  44. Lucario: Riolu (Full clone, weaker but much more powerful aura)
  45. ROB: Plastic ROB (Fully unique fighter, only moves in common are side and down B. Extremely small)
  46. Toon Link: Cheerleader Link (Fully unique moveset)
  47. Wolf: Wolfen (Identical clone of Arwing)
  48. Villager: New Villager (Fully unique moveset)
  49. Mega Man: Mega Man X (Fully unique moveset)
  50. Wii Fit Trainer: Male Wii Fit Trainer (Heavier but weaker full clone)
  51. Rosalina: Guitarist Rosalina (Fully unique moveset)
  52. Little Mac: Wireframe Little Mac (Full clone, generally worse but actually stands a chance in the air)
  53. Greninja: Froakie (Fully unique moveset)
  54. Mii: Wii Fit Trainee (Stubbier, clumsier semi-clone of Wii Fit Trainer)
  55. Palutena: Classic Palutena (Fully unique moveset, an original design based on Pit's classic design and not the actual NES Palutena design)
  56. Pac-Man: Bad Cabinet Art Pac-Man (Frankensteined clone of Pac-Man and Kirby)
  57. Robin: Grandmaster Robin (Full clone with no meter, but generally weaker)
  58. Shulk: Zanza (Identical clone)
  59. Bowser Jr: Painter Bowser Jr. (Fully unique fighter)
  60. Duck Hunt: Classic Duck Hunt (Fully unique fighter with more of a Tom & Jerry vibe)
  61. Ryu: SF1 Ryu (Identical clone)
  62. Ken: Street Fighter 6 Ken (Identical clone)
  63. Cloud: Kingdom Hearts Cloud (Composited clone of Cloud and Sora)
  64. Corrin: Dragon Form Corrin (Fully unique)
  65. Bayonetta: Cereza (Fully unique)
  66. Inkling: Splatoon 2 Inkling (Identical clone)
  67. Ridley: NES Manual Ridley (Semi-clone that's smaller)
  68. Simon: Captain N Simon (Indentical clone)
  69. Richter: Frederator Richter (Identical clone)
  70. King K. Rool: Kaptain K. Rool (Semi-clone with different side B)
  71. Isabelle: Villager and Isabelle (Fully unique moveset themed around town-building)
  72. Incineroar: Litten (Fully unique moveset)
  73. Piranha Plant: Nipper Plant (Full clone, small)
  74. Joker: Q2 Joker (Full clone, smaller)
  75. Hero: Erdrick (Identical clone)
  76. Banjo & Kazooie: Washer Banjo (Fully unique)
  77. Terry: Fall Guy Terry (Fully unique)
  78. Byleth: Archer Byleth (Identical clone of Archer Roy)
  79. Min Min: Ramen Shop Min Min (Fully unique)
  80. Steve: Herobrine (Semi-clone, faster but less powerful)
  81. Sephiroth: Safer Sephiroth (Fully unique)
  82. Pyra/Mythra: Male Pyra/Male Mythra (Original concept, identical clone)
  83. Kazuya: Devil Kazuya (Semi-clone, more of a glass cannon)
  84. Sora: AntiForm Sora (Mostly original fighter with a few elements from Wolf and Ridley)

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Godzilla: Destruction Tour
Earth Defenders
1.Godzilla
2.Anguirus
3.Rodan
4.Varan
5.Mothra
6.Kong
7.Baragon