• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's the keys - make a crossover fighter with [INSERT IP HERE].

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
I'm gonna make an "Everyone is Here"-style roster for Mario Kart, but with the slight caveat that a lot of the character variatons from previous games are now costumes of characters here.
(Italics bold denotes newcomers, * denotes previously Tour-exclusive characters
Mario​
Luigi​
Peach​
Daisy​
Rosalina​
Luma
Pauline​
Yoshi​
Toad​
Toadette​
Wario​
Waluigi​
Bowser​
Bowser Jr.​
Donkey Kong​
Diddy Kong​
Dixie Kong*​
Funky Kong​
King K. Rool
Donkey Kong Jr.*​
Birdo​
Koopa Troopa​
Dry Bones​
Hammer / Boomerang / Fire / Ice Bro*​
Shy Guy​
Baby Mario​
Baby Luigi​
Baby Peach​
Baby Daisy​
Baby Rosalina​
Dry Bowser​
Petey Piranha​
Piranha Plant
King Boo​
Boo
Lakitu​
Wiggler​
Kamek​
King Bob-omb*​
Koopalings​
Nabbit*​
Honey Queen​
Monty Mole*​
Chargin' Chuck*​
Peachette​
Elephant Mario
E. Gadd
Poochy*​
Captain Syrup
Mona
R.O.B.​
Link​
Villager​
Isabelle​
Inkling​
PAC-MAN​
Blinky / Inky / Pinky / Clyde​
Mametchi​
Don-Chan​
Mii​
  • Costumes
    1. Metal Mario
    2. Gold Mario
    3. Fire Mario
    4. Tanooki Mario
    5. Dr. Mario
    6. Dr. Luigi
    7. Ice Luigi
    8. Nurse Peach
    9. Pink Gold Peach
    10. Cat Peach
    11. Dr. Bowser
    12. Captain Toad
    13. Paratroopa
Wasn't DKJr playable in the OG Super Mario Kart?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Wasn't DKJr playable in the OG Super Mario Kart?
IMG_0908.jpeg

DK Jr. is a veteran, yes, but he was also a character who appeared in Tour yet didn’t come back for the Booster Course Pass. He’s the only Mario Kart veteran to appear in Tour but not the Booster Course Pass.

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Ace
All right, Astro Bot has made this topic popular again so here's a PlayStation All-Stars 2 roster. I made some rosters like this before but honestly they sucked so hopefully this one is better.

I have some rival ideas planned out, and some ideas on how to handle some characters here that may be a bit unorthodox so I might get to them at a later date. Also I can't decide between having Jin be Heihachi's rival and the joke is "you have the same name as someone I know" or Jin being Yuna's rival and the joke is "you have the same name as someone I know"
Having an uneven number of fighters per season in a game with rival battles seems odd

Oddball

Smash Lord
Let's say Capcom follows up their 90s X-men game with an X-Force game. It was the 90s. X-Force was big. It had it's own toyline and gave us Cable and Deadpool. Despite what people online may tell you, people loved Liefeld.

As it's a sequel to X-men: Children of the Atom, I'm going with a slightly larger roster, but nothing SMASH Sized huge.

x-force.png

The roster and how they'd fight.

Cable: We already saw him in Marvel vs Capcom, I don't see a whole lot of reason to change it. Maybe make his guns a bit bigger.

Domino: Also more of a gun fighter, but quicker and jumps around more than Cable.

Warpath: Big strong slow guy

Cannonball: a hold back and charge type fighter.

Garrison Kane (aka Weapon X): Has mechanical arms that can change shape and have other weapons pop out of them

Gideon: Counter heavy character

Reaper: carries a big scythe, hits hard, but moves lag. Big risk reward type

Stryfe: Basically just M. Bison

Shatterstar: Jumps around alot with swords

Boomer: Projectile character

Feral: Basically just fights like Capcom's Wolverine

Rictor: earthquake powers are a bit unusual in fighting games. I can see him using attacks like Hulk's ground lift, causing rocks to fall from the sky, or even vibrating parts of his own body for superpowered kicks and punches

G.W. Bridge: One of those very experienced military styles, with some high-tech hardware. Not quite Cable level, probabaly somewhere inbetween Guile and Ironman's fighting styles.

Deadpool: Yes

Forearm: Come on. He's Goro. Just copy Goro. Capcom it up some,

Juggernaut: Since he was also a big X-Force enemy early on, we cna just port him over from X-men.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
All right, Astro Bot has made this topic popular again so here's a PlayStation All-Stars 2 roster. I made some rosters like this before but honestly they sucked so hopefully this one is better.

I have some rival ideas planned out, and some ideas on how to handle some characters here that may be a bit unorthodox so I might get to them at a later date. Also I can't decide between having Jin be Heihachi's rival and the joke is "you have the same name as someone I know" or Jin being Yuna's rival and the joke is "you have the same name as someone I know"
Okay, here’s my rival choices. I might make a list of stages too but I might need to learn more about each series first.
  • Sweet Tooth vs Nathan (HOW WASN’T THIS A RIVALRY IN PLAYSTATION ALL STARS ALREADY??)
  • PaRappa vs Chloe (These two were the last ones I assigned rivals for because I didn’t have any ideas for them. Think up a stretched connection between them and that’s the reason there.)
  • Spike vs Sly Cooper (Someone known for catching animals vs an animal known for being sneaky)
  • Sir Daniel vs Hunter (FromSoft is heavily associated with medieval inspired settings)
  • Ratchet & Clank vs Astro Bot (The space connection, also the two characters who are robots can fight)
  • Rivet vs Crash (Crash has experience with multiverses thanks to Crash 4.)
  • Radec vs Aloy (The Guerilla Games connection)
  • Kratos vs Dante (Guys stop god of war isn’t a character action game stop calling it a character action game you guys-)
  • Atreus vs Ellie (Both child figures to the main protagonists)
  • Thor vs Cole (Both lighting users and characters that straddle between good and evil)
  • Sackboy vs Heihachi (Look I’m out of cartoony characters for Sackboy to fight so Heihachi will mistake him for a punching bag)
  • Higgs vs Arthur (Higgs lives in a time of lawlessness in the US which is kind of like the Wild West. If Sweet Tooth wasn’t already the perfect rival for Nathan I would have Higgs fight him because of the Troy Baker connection)
  • Jin vs Yuna (Having Jin fight Yuna or Heihachi were both opportunities for a “you have the same name as someone I know” joke. This was the less predictable one.)

DLC (It all comes in a “rivals update” once all DLC is done)
  • Jak vs Snake (Probably some of gaming’s most famous characters who were tortured. Yeah, some of these connections are going to be a stretch here in DLC)
  • Kat vs Alucard (Alucard can transform into a dog, the natural rivals of cats. The inverted castle in SotN is also an inversion of gravity so there’s a connection there too.)
  • Sephiroth vs Dart (Sephiroth terrorizing the closest thing to Cloud in this game)
  • Kiryu vs Yu (They’re both from Sega JRPG’s with a contemporary Japanese setting)
  • Wander vs Freya (Two characters that have gone to extreme lengths to keep a loved one alive)
  • Qwark vs Helldivers (Mostly just the space connection)
  • Umjammer Lammy vs Sol (The guilty gear series is heavily influenced by rock music so it’s not too big a stretch)
  • Dollface vs Lara (The left overs)

AlRex

Smash Lord
I attempted a Nintendo only base roster for a Smash reboot, just as a hypothetical. I think every major console and handheld has some representation of some kind here. I can explain most of the choices as well if asked.

1. Rain Man (Hanafuda)
  2. Mr. Game & Watch (Game & Watch)
  3. Mario
  4. Luigi (Mario)
  5. Peach (Mario)
  6. Bowser (Mario)
  7. Donkey Kong
  8. Diddy & Dixie (Donkey Kong)
  9. Yoshi
  10. Wario
  11. Little Mac (Punch-Out)
  12. ExciteBiker (ExciteBike)
  13. [Toon] Link (Legend of Zelda)
  14. Zelda (Legend of Zelda) [Sheikah Slate]
  15. Ganon (Legend of Zelda) [Pig + trident]
  16. Skull Kid (Legend of Zelda)
  17. Samus Aran (Metroid)
  18. Pit (Kid Icarus)
  19. Anna (Fire Emblem)
  20. Hector (Fire Emblem)
  21. Alear (Fire Emblem)
  22. Nell (Advance Wars)
  23. Kirby
  24. Meta Knight (Kirby)
  25. King Dedede (Kirby)
  26. Ness (Earthbound)
  27. Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
  28. Fox McCloud (StarFox)
  29. Virtual Boy
  30. Pikachu (Pokémon)
  31. Charizard (Pokémon)
  32. Zamazenta (Pokémon)
  33. Team Grunt (Pokémon)
  34. Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
  35. Olimar (Pikmin)
  36. Yuka (Rhythm Heaven)
  37. Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk)
  38. Matt (Wii Sports)
  39. Shulk (Xenoblade)
  40. Off the Hook (Splatoon)

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Astro Bot just came out and people still talk a lot about Sony gutting their Japanese division, so **** it - here's a Playstation fighting game roster with ONLY Sony Japan characters, mwahahahaha
  1. Astro Bot​
  2. PaRappa the Rapper​
  3. Hunter (Bloodborne)​
  4. Old King Allant (Demon's Souls)​
  5. Ashley Winchester (Wild ARMs)​
  6. Virginia Maxwell (Wild ARMs)​
  7. Arc (Arc the Lad)​
  8. Spike (Ape Escape)​
  9. Piposaru (Ape Escape)​
  10. Toro Inoue (Doko Demo Issyo)​
  11. Kat (Gravity Rush)​
  12. Overlord Badman (What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord?)​
  13. Sortiara (Soul Sacrifice)​
  14. Sinner and Accessory (Freedom Wars)​
  15. Aqui (Devil Dice)​
It's probably a little too conservative in terms of roster size, but eh. Since this is a roster centered on JP properties, I tried to focus on franchises that are more well-known in Japan - hence why, for example, Arc was chosen as the main "JRPG swordsman" pick over someone like Dart. I considered adding Mister Mosquito for the funnies but decided against it. I also wanted to do Tokyo Jungle but I didn't feel just throwing a realistic animal in there was appropriate. Some examples of franchises that probably would have been added if they had candidates I felt would be viable/interesting include Siren, Boku no Natsuyasumi and Intelligent Qube - they prolly get side content. There's also Oreshika and Gunparade March, both of which are very well-regarded in Japan but are also completely untranslated so it was hard to figure out who, if anyone, to add from them

Astro Bot just came out and people still talk a lot about Sony gutting their Japanese division, so **** it - here's a Playstation fighting game roster with ONLY Sony Japan characters, mwahahahaha
  1. Astro Bot​
  2. PaRappa the Rapper​
  3. Hunter (Bloodborne)​
  4. Old King Allant (Demon's Souls)​
  5. Ashley Winchester (Wild ARMs)​
  6. Virginia Maxwell (Wild ARMs)​
  7. Arc (Arc the Lad)​
  8. Spike (Ape Escape)​
  9. Piposaru (Ape Escape)​
  10. Toro Inoue (Doko Demo Issyo)​
  11. Kat (Gravity Rush)​
  12. Overlord Badman (What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord?)​
  13. Sortiara (Soul Sacrifice)​
  14. Sinner and Accessory (Freedom Wars)​
  15. Aqui (Devil Dice)​
It's probably a little too conservative in terms of roster size, but eh. Since this is a roster centered on JP properties, I tried to focus on franchises that are more well-known in Japan - hence why, for example, Arc was chosen as the main "JRPG swordsman" pick over someone like Dart. I considered adding Mister Mosquito for the funnies but decided against it. I also wanted to do Tokyo Jungle but I didn't feel just throwing a realistic animal in there was appropriate. Some examples of franchises that probably would have been added if they had candidates I felt would be viable/interesting include Siren, Boku no Natsuyasumi and Intelligent Qube - they prolly get side content. There's also Oreshika and Gunparade March, both of which are very well-regarded in Japan but are also completely untranslated so it was hard to figure out who, if anyone, to add from them
I see PaRappa, Spike, Toto, and Kat? I like.

Although, if Ape Escape and Wild ARMs are able to get secondary reps, I hope a second PaRappa character could make it in as DLC.

txhy8

Smash Cadet
Nintendo vs DC Comics:

Nintendo Side:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Mr Game and Watch
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Impa
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Gerninja
Samus
Ness
Marth
Robin
Kirby
King Dedede
Captain Falcon
Pit
Fox
Falco
Inkling
Olimar
Isabelle
Mii

DC Comics Side:
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Green Lantern
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Shazam
John Constantine
Zatana
Dr Fate
Robin
Nightwing
Raven
Starfire
Beast Boy
Cyborg
Lex Luthor
The Joker
Harley Quinn
Black Manta
Darksied
Mr Freeze
Sinestro
Catwoman
Scarecrow
Bane
Doomsday

AlRex

Smash Lord
T txhy8 I’ve done this one a few times, mostly enjoy leaning more into the weirder/cartoonier elements and a far-reaching historical angle of DC to make it fit with Nintendo better, and because that distinguishes it more from Injustice and the like. Also had a rivalry system…off the top, I can recall
Mario/Superman
Link/Batman
Samus/Wonder Woman
Fox/GL
C. Falcon/Flash
Inkling/Aquaman
Kirby/MMH
Pit/Shazam
Pikachu/Static
Heracross/Blue Beetle
Luigi/Robin
Peach/Starfire
Zelda/Raven
Ray MK III/Cyborg
Yoshi/Beast Boy
Isabelle/Jimmy Olsen
Wario/Lobo
Donkey Kong or Mewtwo/Gorilla Grodd
Lusamine or a general Pokémon Trainer/Amanda Waller
King Dedede/the Penguin

Among others…

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I guess i can make a Videospiel-Man Roster?

Some characters wont be named cause spoilers!
Ah yeah and some names are more generic!

Videospiel-Man (Beginning)
Videospiel-Man (VSM 4 Onwards)
Videospiel-Man (Powerd up)
Videospiel-Woman
Special-Boy
Aqua-Girl
Judo-Boy
Frozen-Girl
Pixecretary
Cheatboy
Cheat Girl
Cheat Man
Cheat Man (transformed)
8-Bot (basically the goomba)
Grobot
Secret Character 1
Secret Character 2
Secret Character 3
Secret Character 4
Basically i made everthing either vague, made it spoilerd or only showed that something is on the roster!

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Since today is Monolith Soft's 25th anniversary, I wanted to make a Project X Zone-style roster consisting of characters from games they developed.

So far, this is just a list of ideas I have jotted down.
  • Xenosaga
    • KOS-MOS & T-elos
    • Shion & M.O.M.O.
  • Baiten Kaitos
    • Kalas & Xelha
    • Sagi & Milly
  • Namco x Capcom / Project X Zone
    • Reiji & Xiaomu
    • Mii & Kogoro
  • Soma Bringer
    • Idea
  • Endless Frontier
    • Haken & Aschen
    • Kaguya
  • Disaster: Day of Crisis
    • Raymond
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
    • Shulk & Fiora
    • Rex & Pyra / Mythra
    • Noah & Mio

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
F-Zero Invasion: Mario Kart will stay Mario & a different series will become Nintendos crossover racer. A series reboot which will see the mysterious Mr. Zero put 3 person teams from various dimensions including his own against each other in high speed futuristic races across their worlds unified under an anime inspired artstyle. Also featuring a dogfight/Star Fox inspired battle mode.
Thought id create a roster for a concept i had in another thread.

Teams
  1. F-Zero A
    1. Captain Falcon
    2. Dr. Stewart
    3. Jody Summer
  2. F-Zero B
    1. Samurai Goroh
    2. Pico
    3. James McLeod
  3. Mario A
    1. Mario
    2. Luigi
    3. Wario
  4. Mario B
    1. Donkey Kong
    2. Yoshi
    3. Peach
  5. Star Fox
    1. Fox
    2. Peppy
    3. Slippy
  6. Zelda
    1. Link
    2. Zelda
    3. Rauru
  7. Kirby
    1. Kirby
    2. King Dedede
    3. Meta Knight
  8. Splatoon
    1. Inkling
    2. Little Buddy
    3. Judd
  9. Nintendo Wars
    1. Andy
    2. Sami
    3. Max
  10. Various A
    1. Samus
    2. Lisa (Pikmin)
    3. ROB
  11. Various B (Secret)
    1. Bowser
    2. Ganondorf
    3. DJ Octavio
  12. F-Zero C (Secret)
    1. Black Shadow
    2. Mr. Zero
    3. Blood Falcon
  13. Pokemon (DLC)
    1. Pikachu
    2. Greninja
    3. Okidogi
  14. Xenoblade (DLC)
    1. Shulk
    2. Rex
    3. Mio
  15. Various C (DLC)
    1. Chrom
    2. Kappn
    3. Mach Rider

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
What if Smash 64 was just a Mario game?
Kinda trying to stick to a post-SM64, pre-Mario Tennis canon (so no Daisy, Birdo, or Rare creations, even though the prior 2 are easy clones and Diddy/Mario and K. Rool/Bowser are sensical semi-clones)
Base
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi (fully unique)
  3. DK
  4. Yoshi
  5. Peach
  6. Bowser
  7. Wario
  8. Goomba

Unlockables/semi-clones
  1. Dr. Mario (based on Mario)
  2. Chargin' Chuck (based on Wario)
  3. King Bob-Omb (also based on Wario)
  4. Winged Yoshi (based on Yoshi)

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Smash 64 "Blessed Timeline"

Based on David Kimballs video. Feel like the last several parts, especially Smash 64, were unrealistic & too reliant on preexisting mods as opposed to knowledge & personal speculation so heres my take.

Releases in 2000, Gamecube is released in 2001 so can imagine game being skipped by many releasing too close to a new console.

No Rare or 3rd parties for 1st game. It is not impossible but just seems like too much of a stretch to successfully bring in other compainies on a risky new project. Rares negotiations with other companies was started as early as 2000 so skipped for simplicitys sake.

Not alot of additional unique newcomers. Sure you can maybe go wild with clones but based on Brawl & Sm4sh, ~15 unique fighters is most realistic when team is given a fair amount of time for development.

Without further to do here is the roster. * = clone/echo

:ultdoc:*:ultmario::ultluigi: *:ultbowser::ultdk:Donkey Kong Jr*:ultyoshi:
:ultgnw::ultlink::ultyounglink:*Dark Link*:ultsamus::ultlucas::ultness: *
:ultmarth:Lief*:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfalcon:Blood Falcon*:ultmewtwo:
:ultfox::ultfalco: *Slippy*Peppy*:ultpikachu::ultpichu: *Raichu*

Had fun with this one so made a continuation for rest of series.

Melee
Releases 2005
Cuts: :ultdoc: :ultyounglink: (Leif)

Shadow Mario*:ultmario::ultluigi:*:ultbowser::ultpeach::ultdaisy:*:ultdk:DK Jr*:ultyoshi::ultwario:
:ultgnw::ultlink:Dark Link*:ulttoonlink:*:ultzelda:/:ultsheik:Toon Zelda* /Tetra:ultganondorf:Toon Ganondorf*Phantom Ganon (WW)*:ulticeclimbers:
:ultsamus::ultdarksamus:*:ultlucas::ultness:*:ultmarth:Eliwood*Eirika*:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:
:ultfalcon:Blood Falcon*Black Shadow*:ultfox::ultfalco:*Slippy*Peppy*:ultolimar:Louie*The President*
:ultpikachu::ultpichu:*Raichu*:ultmewtwo:ScizorGardevoir:ultsnake:Raiden*Liquid Snake*
:ultsonic:Shadow*Metal Sonic*:ultmegaman:Proto Man*Bass*:ultpacman:Ms. Pac Man*Toc Man*

Brawl
Releases 2009
:ultmario::ultwario::ultlink::ultlucas::ultkirby::ultpikachu::ultsnake::ultmegaman:
:ultluigi:*:ultdk:Dark Link*:ultness:*:ultkingdedede::ultpichu:*Raiden*Proto Man*
Shadow Mario*DK Jr*:ulttoonlink:*Claus*:ultmetaknight:Raichu*Liquid Snake*Bass*
:ultbowser::ultdiddy::ultzelda:/ :ultsheik::ultmarth:Galacta Knight*Mewtwo:ultsimon::ultryu:
Dry Bowser*Dixie Kong*Toon Zelda* /TetraEliwood*:ultfalcon:Scizor:ultrichter:*:ultken:*
:ultpeach::ultgnw::ultganondorf:Eirika*Blood Falcon*GardevoirTrevor Belmont*Akuma*
:ultdaisy:*:ulticeclimbers:Toon Ganondorf*:ultike:Black Shadow*:ultpokemontrainer::ultsonic::ultpacman:
:ultyoshi::ultrob:Phantom Ganon (WW)*Black Knight*Krystal:ultlucario:Shadow*Ms. Pac Man*
Birdo*:ultsamus:/ :ultzss:Midna:ultfox::ultfalco:*:ultolimar:Metal Sonic*Toc Man*
Geno:ultdarksamus:*:ultpit:Slippy*Peppy*Louie*The President*:ultcloud:

Sm4sh & Ultimate unique newcomers remain mostly the same with the following fighters being added earlier or all together with other fighters debuting earlier.

Sm4sh
:ultmegaman: > :ulthero3:
:ultpacman: > :ult_terry:
:ultryu: > :ultsteve:
:ultcloud: > :ultsephiroth:
Ultimate
:ultsimon: > Alucard
:ulthero: > Monster Hunter
:ult_terry: > :ultkazuya:
:ultsteve: > Master Chief
:ultsephiroth: > Eggman
:ultkazuya: > Lloyd Irving

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FEw4DzFYJ6E69nKeThK4nOLKiZA7xvg-55_sN4hNVpE/edit Did this a bit earlier, a general animation-centric roster with a basis initially in a piece of fan art done by Aeolus06, expanded out to be basically the size of MVC2’s roster. Ideal version for me would have them all mostly in their original animation styles or something like them, even. So 2D animated characters are 2D, and could follow certain specific stylization quirks, CG ones are 3D modelled, clay ones look like clay and move in a stop-motion-esque manner, etc.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Universal Monster Mash

I was watching Child's Play 2 for the first time yesterday, and I was surprised to see that it was distributed by Universal Pictures. Obviously, Universal's known for their classic horror monsters, but they've been involved in a decent amount modern horror movies as well, so I thought I would combine the two.

universal horror.png

COUNT DRACULA
(Dracula, 1931)
THE MONSTER
(Frankenstein, 1931)
IMHOTEP
(The Mummy, 1932)
THE BRIDE
(Bride of Frankenstein, 1935)
DR. GRIFFIN
(The Invisible Man, 1933)
THE WOLF MAN
(The Wolf Man, 1941)
GILL-MAN
(Creature from the Black Lagoon, 1954)
VAN HELSING
(Van Helsing, 2004)
MICHAEL MYERS
(Halloween II, 1981)
CHUCKY
(Child's Play 2, 1990)
THE THING
(The Thing, 1982)
THE TALL MAN
(Phantasm II, 1988)
ASH WILLIAMS
(Army of Darkness, 1993)
CANDYMAN
(Candyman, 2021)
M3GAN
(M3GAN, 2022)
SPRINGTRAP
(Five Nights At Freddy's, 2023)

In addition, other Universal horror movies like Psycho and Jaws would have stages associated with them; try as I might, I had a hard time picturing Norman Bates or a great white shark in a fighting game.

Admittedly, from a balancing perspective, this seems like it would be a nightmare (can you imagine a Chucky vs. Frankenstein's Monster match-up? Chucky would barely come up to the Monster's knees!), and there are likely plenty of properties that I didn't think of. (I thought about including a raptor from Jurassic Park, but I thought that might be straying too far from the theme) I included Van Helsing because it seemed like this roster could use a serious heroic figure - I went with the 2000s Van Helsing because he could hold his own in a fighting game, whereas the 1930s Van Helsing was more of a scholar in the Bela Lugosi version of Dracula. (Ash is heroic, but definitely not serious)

This likely wouldn't be a realistic concept; I'm not sure how licensing would work for characters like Ash, Candyman, or Springtrap. (since Ash and Candyman were mostly in movies from other studios, while Springtrap is a video game character - I figure they'd be able to use the movie version, but I'm not 100% sure) It was just an idea that came to mind, and I liked the concept of old vs. new-ish horror.

Last edited:

Owen23

Smash Apprentice
Hasbro Vs. Nintendo:

Hasbro reps:

1. Rich Uncle Pennybags (Monopoly)
2. Mr. Potato Head
3. Optimus Prime
4. Bumblebee
5. Megatron
6. Starscream
7. Twilight Sparkle
8. Pinkie Pie
9. Rainbow Dash
10. Discord
11. Drrizt
12. Wulfgar
13. Shadowheart
14. Snake Eyes
15. Cobra Commander
16. Red Ranger (Has alts for other Power Ranger incarnations alongside other Power Rangers reps)
17. Green Ranger
18. Pink Ranger
19. Rita Repulsa
20. Miss Scarlet
21. Colonel Mustard
22. Doh-Doh
23. Jem
24. Hanazuki
25. Stretch Armstrong
26. Action Man
27. Ajani (Magic: The Gathering)
28. Chanda