• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's the keys - make a crossover fighter with [INSERT IP HERE].

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
I was going to say a Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion spiritual successor but that would be too easy.

I would love to see a Ben 10 Fighter though

The game would go into a style similar to both the classic series and Omniverse. This would allow some characters to be given more extreme features that would benefit them visually. It would feature a mix between a health based system and the percentage knock-out system.

It wouldn't be based on any specific series and it completely survive as it's own version. It would take place in Ben's early adult years so we could allow more freedoms for the cast and feature characters from any iteration. But the world would go into a story similar to that of the original continuity so canonically Ben still got the Omnitrix at 10 with all of the same aliens.

Roster:

Ben Tennyson - 20 year-old Ben Tennyson has finally discovered the biggest secret of the Omnitrix; Master Control. This is the main source of his moveset as nearly every single one of his moves will feature him transforming into an alien from the series along with some punches and kicks. However he will come with a unique down special "Master Control" similar to the Hero's down special it will display a menu. This menu will have 3 rows each with 3 options. These 3 rows represent his Nuetral, Side and Up specials as he can change them to an alien that is centered around a different gameplay style. 1st - Fast and weak. 2nd - Neutral. 3rd - Slow but powerful.

Classic Ben - 10 Year old Ben completely based on his alien lineup from the original series. His moveset is completely streamlined so there won't be any changing of his specials but instead will have a dedicated down special

Gwen Tennyson - 20 year-old Gwen has mastered most of her magic spells (yes she's back to be about magic and not an Anodite) She'll be a Zoner type featuring specials that can enhance her mobility and hold characters still.

Kevin Levin - Focuses on absorbing elements and using them as either armor or attacks. Will be on the slower but beefier side.

Rook Blonko - A mix between a rushdown and a grappler using his proto-tool for not only blaster attacks but also a tether to recover and bring characters closer. Also uses his fighting style from Revonnah.

Vilgax - The biggest, heaviest, slowest but most powerful fighter in the game. He will play like a boss and will have a ton of perfect armor. You can slow him down but even making him flinch will be hard.

Dr. Animo - A duo fighter as he spawns his mutants to fight for him. Each will have their own attacks and movement system as Animo controls them like Rosalina does to Luma. He himself is quite pitiful however.

Hex/Charmcaster - Both are mages with different qualities but for this game we will mix those qualities together to make it so that these two could be costumes between each other. From Hex's staff to Charmcaster's rock monsters.

Aggregor - The Kirby of the game as an Osmosian he can absorb the powers of others and use them against his opponents. He also has a spear that can tase enemies to make it easier to absorb their powers.

Khyber - A bigger heavier Rook but with more tools at his disposal along with a hunters knife. He's a hunter so he'll have some Snake like qualities as well.

Dr. Psychobos - A lock-down fighter that will use his electric powers to keep his opponents in check. He can also hover with a hoverpad.

Tektrax - A slow, more defensive alien with daimond like skin. He'll be great at creating cover for himself and withstanding hits to properly counter without a counter based special.

Max Tennyson - Representing the Plumbers Max will utilize Plumber based technology making him a good projectile range fighter.

Zs'Skayr - A ghost like alien that gets a Sythe in Omniverse. He will be a mid ranged fighter thanks to his weapon of choice with a unique grab that allows him to possess opponents and instead of a shield he becomes intangible for a short time (comparable to parries in Rivals of Aether) which will make 4 player matches hectic as projectiles will go right through him

Micheal Morning Star - A self-healer that saps the opponents health from the for himself but doesn't have too many offensive options outside of that

Professor Paradox/Eon - A completely time based fighter that can rewind damage done, fast forward attacks and teleport around the time stream. Eon is a skin for him as he too is associated with time travel and this will allow them to add a rep based on the live action movies like Race Against Time.

SixSix - A bounty hunter with a jetpack, multiple limbs and shoulder blasters. He will have some ninja based qualities so his movement can be compared to Sheik. SevenSeven and EightEight could also be skins.

Zombozo - An unpredictable clown of a fighter. No one knows what he really is. Just a human? A demon? An alien? His moveset should reflect this using clown like antics.

Steam Smythe - We needed at least one character based on the reboot and Steam Smythe is one of the more frequent villains introduced in the show. He focuses on steam-based technology and is determined on bringing back the steam era. Many of his attacks will feature a charge element if you hold the button instead of simply pressing it like Korra in NASB along with some true chargeable moves.

GUEST STARRING Rex Salazar - Guest starring from Generator Rex (made by the same studio as Ben 10; Man of Action) is someone who met Ben in his world. Rex can be compared to Minmin as he can change his weaponry during the fight but this also changes some of his moves and playstyle. Smack Hands makes him a brawler, Big Fat Sword makes him a sword fighter and the Blast Caster makes him a ranged fighter and this moveset will utilize the Omega Nanite-1 machines.

Stages:
  • Best Summer Vacation Ever (ride on the back of the Rust Bucket as it rides across the country)
  • Campsite
  • Mount Rushmore
  • Bellwood/Undertown
  • Vilgax's Ship
  • Null Void
  • Galvan A
  • Anur Transyl System
  • Plumber Base
  • Omnitrix City/Ben 10K's Future
  • Corrupted Circus
  • Legerdomain
  • Mad Ben's Dimension
  • Dagon's World
  • Incarcecon
  • Forge of Creation
  • Dimension 23
  • Billions Tower
  • Xenon
  • Providence
That's all I got from the top of my head. Lmao

wizfoot

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7677-1915-7484
I would totally be down with making a Smash-style Dissidia entry.

FF1 - Warrior of Light
FF2 - Firion
FF3 - Onion Knight
FF4 - Cecil Harvey
FF5 - Bartz Klauser
FF6 - Terra Branford
FF7 - Cloud Strife
FF8 - Squall Leonhart
FF9 - Zidane Tribal
FF10 - Tidus

FF1 - Garland
FF2 - Emperor
FF3 - Cloud of Darkness
FF4 - Golbez
FF5 - ExDeath
FF6 - Kefka Palazzo
FF7 - Sephiroth
FF8 - Ultimecia
FF9 - Kuja
FF10 - Jecht

DLC 1 - Tifa Lockhart (FF7)
DLC 2 - Chaos (FF1/Dissidia)
DLC 3 - Chrono (Chrono Trigger) ** Included due to Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy's close connection
DLC 4 - Shulk (Xenoblade) ** Included due to the close connection between the Xeno series and Final Fantasy (Xenogears was the original draft for Final Fantasy 7)

Sucks that I'm only limited to 24 (including DLC), but oh well.

Alternatively, an Avatar Smash game!

ATLA: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph Beifong, Suki, Zuko, Azula, Fire Lord Ozai, Iroh
TLOK: Korra, Asami Sato, Mako, Bolin, Lin Beifong, Amon, Zaheer, Unalaq, Avatar Wan
Boss Characters: Vaatu, Kuvira (Mecha)

DLC 1 - Blue Spirit
DLC 2 - Naga
DLC 3 - Admiral Zhao
DLC 4 - Raava

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
heres a really daft idea: muppets

1: Kermit the Frog
2: Miss Piggy
3: The Great Gonzo
4: Fozzie Bear
5: Rolf the Dog
6: Rizzo the Rat
7: Sweedish Chef
8: Animal
9: Uncle Deadly
10: Sweetums
11: Scooter
12: Link Hogthrob
13: Dr Bonsen Honeydew
14: Beaker
15: Dr Teeth
16: Walter
17: Statler and Waldorf
18: Camila the Chicken
19: Lew Zealand
20: Crazy Harry

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here's my take on MemeWorks - this is exclusively mainline theatrical DreamWorks, not NBC animation as a whole. I'll let in some Aardman though, just because I love Aardman stuff. Adaptations are fine too because otherwise Shrek would be disqualified

1. Shrek
  2. Donkeh
  3. Fiona
  4. **** in Boots
  5. Skipper
  6. Dave the Octopus
  7. Barry
  8. Po
  9. Crane
  10. Viper
  11. Tai Lung
  12. Hiccup and Toothless
  13. Astrid and Stormfly
  14. Megamind
  15. Minion
  16. Tighten
  17. Music Man
  18. Jack Frost
  19. Grug
  20. Cooper
  21. Boss Baby
  22. Captain Underpants
  23. Mr. Wolf
  24. Wallace & Gromit
  25. Ginger

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Normally I would do a Sonic or Mega Man roster, but I guess I'll base mine off the only other IP I'm knowledgeable enough on to make a crossover fighter-Gravity Falls.
Also, show ended nearly 6 years ago, so in terms of spoilers, all bets are off.

1. Dipper
2. Mabel
3. Grunkle Stan
4. Ford
5. Soos
6. Wendy
7. Old Man McGucket
8. Gideon
9. Pacifica
10. Bill Cypher
11. Blendin Blandin
12. Waddles
13. Toby Determined
14. Grenda
15. Quentin Trembly
16. Rumble McSkirmish
17. .GIFfany
18. Probabilitor The Annoying
19. Luz Noceda
20. Star Butterfly

DLC:
1. Sherrif Blubs & Deputy Durland
2. Anne Boonchuy
3. Robbie
4. Rick Sanchez

Guests were either from shows Alex Hirsch is very involved in (Owl House, Amphibia) or shows which are possibly connected to GF (Owl House, Rick and Morty). I tried to limit myself on the one-off characters as all of them are pretty hillarious, but most of them would work better as either stage cameos, assist trophies, or in Tyler's case, as the referee (before every match he yells out "get 'em! get 'em!). Though, for the announcer, I'd probably go with Bill-I like to imagine that this platform fighter is just him making the characters fight each other for his own amusement.
oh yeah, and I've never watched Amphibia, so there might be a better choice for a rep than Anne

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Normally I would do a Sonic or Mega Man roster, but I guess I'll base mine off the only other IP I'm knowledgeable enough on to make a crossover fighter-Gravity Falls.
Also, show ended nearly 6 years ago, so in terms of spoilers, all bets are off.

1. Dipper
2. Mabel
3. Grunkle Stan
4. Ford
5. Soos
6. Wendy
7. Old Man McGucket
8. Gideon
9. Pacifica
10. Bill Cypher
11. Blendin Blandin
12. Waddles
13. Toby Determined
14. Grenda
15. Quentin Trembly
16. Rumble McSkirmish
17. .GIFfany
18. Probabilitor The Annoying
19. Luz Noceda
20. Star Butterfly

DLC:
1. Sherrif Blubs & Deputy Durland
2. Anne Boonchuy
3. Robbie
4. Rick Sanchez

Guests were either from shows Alex Hirsch is very involved in (Owl House, Amphibia) or shows which are possibly connected to GF (Owl House, Rick and Morty). I tried to limit myself on the one-off characters as all of them are pretty hillarious, but most of them would work better as either stage cameos, assist trophies, or in Tyler's case, as the referee (before every match he yells out "get 'em! get 'em!). Though, for the announcer, I'd probably go with Bill-I like to imagine that this platform fighter is just him making the characters fight each other for his own amusement.
oh yeah, and I've never watched Amphibia, so there might be a better choice for a rep than Anne
This rules. Can’t wait to see Toby somehow become top tier…

And as a major Amphibia fan, I can say Anne’s the best rep, although I think she’d work best if she was in a tag-team or Rosalina and Luma styles duo with Sprig. They’re kinda inseparable.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well then heres a 60 character roster for WDAS with one character for each of their films. including the films i do not like but if youre gonna set yourself something you better stick to it.

1: The Evil Queen
2: Pinocchio
3: Sorcerer Mickey
4: Dumbo
5: Bambi
6: Cowboy Goofy
7: Donald Duck
8: Peter
9: Willie the Giant
10: Aracuan Bird
11: Headless Horseman
12: Fairy Godmother
13: The Queen of Hearts
14: Peter Pan
15: Tramp
16: Maleficent
17: Cruella
18: Merlin
19: Baloo
20: Thomas O’Maley
21: Robin Hood
22: Winnie the Pooh
23: Bernard
24: Tod
25: The Horned King
26: Basil
27: Dodger
28: Ariel
29: Ms Bianca
30: Beast
31: Genie
32: Simba
33: Pocahontas
34: Quasimodo
35: Hercules
36: Mulan
37: Tarzan
38: Tin Soldier
39: Aladar
40: Yzma
41: Kida
42: Stitch
43: Jim Hawkings
44: Kenai
45: Maggie
46: Chicken Little
47: Dor-15
48: Bolt
49: Dr Facilier
50: Rapunzel
51: Tigger
52: Wreck it Ralph
53: Anna
54: Hiro
55: Judy Hopps
56: Moana
57: Vanellope
58: Elsa
59: Raya
60: Mirabel

wizfoot

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7677-1915-7484
I had this thought yesterday and I couldn't get it out of my head so here it is: the "definitive" Zelda Smash Clone.

• Link (Zelda 1)
  • Link (A Link to the Past)
  • Link (Breath of the Wild)
  • Young Link
  • Toon Link
  • Wolf Link and Midna
  • Zelda (Twilight Princess)
  • Zelda (A Link to the Past)
  • Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
  • Sheik
  • Tetra
  • Ganon (A Link to the Past)
  • Ganondorf (Ocarina of Time)
  • Ganondorf (Wind Waker)
  • Ganondorf (Twilight Princess)
  • Mipha
  • Revali
  • Impa (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
  • Twinrova
  • Ghirahim

• Daruk
  • Demise
  • Majora (Majora's Wrath)
  • Urbosa

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I had this thought yesterday and I couldn't get it out of my head so here it is: the "definitive" Zelda Smash Clone.

• Link (Zelda 1)
  • Young Link
  • Toon Link
  • Wolf Link and Midna
  • Sheik
  • Tetra
  • Ganondorf (Wind Waker)
  • Mipha
  • Revali
  • Twinrova
  • Ghirahim

• Daruk
  • Demise
  • Urbosa
No Tingle? C'mon!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Decided to do a bit of a weird one. It’s one based on all the Team Four Star properties so like pretty much dragon ball z abridged and ff7 machinabridged and others. I feel like tfs has honestly kinda fallen off lately but still I have fond memories of them. I based the roster on how iconic I feel the characters are in the abridged series not the original series and I imagine they would fight in a combination of gags and their actual fighting techniques
1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4. Piccolo
5. Cell
6. Cloud
7. Tifa
8. Barret
9. Sephiroth
10. Alucard
11. Deadpool
12. Bobby Hill (deliberately give him a good matchup against cell)

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

• Link (Zelda 1)
  • Young Link
  • Toon Link
  • Wolf Link and Midna
  • Sheik
  • Tetra
  • Ganondorf (Wind Waker)
  • Mipha
  • Revali
  • Twinrova
  • Ghirahim

• Daruk
  • Demise
  • Urbosa
you know theres enough room to have had one character from every zelda game?

Geno Boost

Smash Master

• Link (Zelda 1)
  • Young Link
  • Toon Link
  • Wolf Link and Midna
  • Sheik
  • Tetra
  • Ganondorf (Wind Waker)
  • Mipha
  • Revali
  • Twinrova
  • Ghirahim

• Daruk
  • Demise
  • Urbosa
I guess your the same person who made Mario Kart 8 roster

I have a Really daft idea that a lot of people could like it.
SEGA vs. Shonen Jump: The Clash of AGES!

Instead of Traditional Fighter, we gonna have Crossover Platform Fighter!

The whole ROSTER:
Sega:
1. Sonic
2. Alex Kidd
3. Akira Yuki
4. Axel Stone
5. Space Harrier & Opa-Opa
6. NiGHTS
7. Joe Musashi
8. Beat
9. Rikiya (The House of Dead)
10. Saitama

Shonen Jump:
1. Son Goku
2. Luffy
3. Kenshiro
4. Naruto
5. Saint Seiya
6. Light Yagami
7. Ichigo
8. Deku
9. Tanjiro
10. Segeta Sanshiro

DLC:
1. Arle Nadja
2. Vectorman
3. Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh)
4. Senku (Dr. Stone)

I originally Planned Jotaro and Joker as Playable Characters in Base Roster or DLC Roster, but due to Roster being full, they were Scrapped. Only the JoJo and Shin Megami Tensei/Persona representation exists as form of Stage and Collectible Trophy.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I was also thinking of Microsoft crossover fighting game roster surprisingly it hasnt happened yet both Nintendo and Sony has one so here is what I thought of.

Halo:
1. Master Cheif
2. Arbiter

Rareware:
3. :ultbanjokazooie:
4. Gruntilda
5. Rash (Battletoads)
6. Conker
7. Fulgore (Killer instinct)
8. Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)

Mojang:
9. :ultsteve:
10. Creeper
11. Enderdragon

Bethesda:
12. Doom Slayer (Doom)
13. Marauder (Doom)
14. Vault Boy (Fallout)
15. Dovahkiin (Skyrim)

Other:
16. Cuphead
17. Marcus (Gears of wars)
18. Clippy (Windows XP)
19. Blinx
20. Space Cadet (3D Pinball: Space Cadet)

DLC:
1. The Devil (Cuphead)
2. Ori
3. Dark Queen (Battletoads)
4. UR-Didact (Halo)
5. Hudson (Viva Piñata)
Welp I guess my Microsoft roster list is now outdated due to Microsoft buying Activision Blizzard recently

Geno Boost

Smash Master
ok here is my updated Microsoft fighting game roster
Halo:
1. Master Cheif
2. Arbiter

Rareware:
3. :ultbanjokazooie:
4. Gruntilda
5. Rash (Battletoads)
6. Conker
7. Fulgore (Killer Instinct)

Mojang:
8. :ultsteve:
9. Creeper

Bethesda:
10. Doom Slayer (Doom)
11. Marauder (Doom)
12. Vault Boy (Fallout)
13. Dovahkiin (Skyrim)

Activision Blizzard:
14. Crash Bandicoot
15. Neo Cortex
16. Richtofen (Call of Duty)
17. Tracer (Overwatch)

Other:
18. Marcus (Gears of wars)
19. Clippy (Windows XP)
20. Blinx

DLC:
1. Enderdragon (Minecraft)
2. Thrall (World of Warcraft)
3. Dark Queen (Battletoads)
4. Spyro
5. Hudson (Viva Piñata)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Felt some revisions were due.
  1. Clippy
  2. Steve
  3. Enderman
  4. Master Chief
  5. Arbiter
  6. Cortana
  7. Doomguy
  8. Cyber Demon
  9. Spider Mastermind
  10. Dragonborn
  11. Alduin
  12. Vault Boy
  13. Marcus Fenix
  14. The Swarm
  15. D.va
  16. Crash Bandicoot
  17. Dingodile
  18. Spyro
  19. Captain Price
  20. Toffette
  21. Banjo & Kazooie
  22. Fulgore
  23. Pirate (Sea of Thieves)
  24. Razputin
  25. Ori
  26. Ms. 'Splosion Man
  27. Voodoo Vince
  28. Shu (Blue Dragon)
  29. Blinx the Time Sweeper
  30. Naomi (Fuzion Frenzy)

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Super Bash Sisters

I was going to post a roster, but the one I came up with kinda sucked tbh, so... i delet'd it. :|

**** in Boots
😂:troll:

clicks camera yyup, that one's going in the "Smashboards accidentally does a silly" folder.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
I doubt Square will ever use Xenogears until they need more money. Or when they inevitably disgrace its legacy with Xenogears NFT. Anyways here's Xeno roster

Xenogears
  1. Fei Fong Wong
  2. Elehayym van Houten
  3. Krelian
Xenosaga
  1. Shion Uzuki
  2. KOS-MOS ver. 4
  3. Gaignun Kukai Jr.
  4. chaos
  5. Ziggy
  6. MOMO Mizrahi (this used to be Jin but he's kinda lame)
  7. Albedo Piazzolla
Xenoblade Chronicles
  1. Shulk
  2. Fiora (spoiler form, of course)
  3. Riki
  4. Melia
  5. Metal Face
  6. Elma
  7. Rex + Pyra/Mythra/P*****
  8. Nia + Dromarch
  9. Zeke + Pandoria
  10. Jin
DLC
  1. Bartholomew Fatima (XG)
  2. T-elos (XS)
  3. Reyn (XBC)
  4. Dunban (XBC)
  5. Morag + Brighid (XBC2)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here's my take on a 1st party only, SSBU sized roster

1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Daisy
  5. Bowser
  6. Bowser Jr.
  7. Dr. Mario
  8. Small Mario
  9. Waluigi
  10. Goomba
  11. Yoshi
  12. The Stork
  13. DK
  14. Diddy
  15. K. Rool
  16. Kaptain K. Rool
  17. Dixie
  18. Rambi
  19. Stanley
  20. Wario
  21. Wario Land
  22. Ashley and Red
  23. Link
  24. Zelda
  25. Sheik
  26. Ganon
  27. Ganondorf
  28. Epona
  29. Toon Link
  30. Toon Zelda
  31. Wild Link
  32. Tingle
  33. Ghirahim
  34. Midna and Wolf Link
  35. Samus
  36. Ridley
  37. Kirby
  38. King Dedede
  39. Adeleine and Ribbon
  40. Waddle Dee (Generic)
  41. Fox
  42. Falco
  43. Arwing
  44. Jigglypuff
  45. Mewtwo
  46. Squirtle
  47. Genesect
  48. Trubbish
  49. Incineroar
  50. Greninja
  51. Todd Snap
  52. Lucy Fleetfoot
  53. Onix
  54. Paula
  55. Lloyd
  56. Ice Climbers
  57. Marth
  58. Corrin
  59. Byleth
  60. Mr. G&W
  61. Pit
  62. Olimar
  63. Plasm Wraith
  64. ROB
  65. Villager
  66. Crazy Redd
  67. Dr. Shrunk
  68. King Hippo
  69. Wii Fit Trainer
  70. Duck Hunt
  71. Mr. Stevenson
  72. Callie and Marie (alts)
  73. Bubbles
  74. Excitebiker
  75. The Amazon
  76. Mike Jones
  77. Tin Star
  78. Muddy Mole
  79. Who Are You Running From?
  80. Jill & Drill Dozer
  81. Ted and Archie (alts)
  82. Dr. Kawashima
  83. Dragaux
  84. Gerry Riggs
  85. Mini Kangaroo
  86. Mii Brawler
  87. Mii Gunner
  88. Mii Swordfighter
  89. Mii Sportsman

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace

1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Daisy
  5. Bowser
  6. Bowser Jr.
  7. Dr. Mario
  8. Small Mario
  9. Waluigi
  10. Goomba
  11. Yoshi
  12. The Stork
  13. DK
  14. Diddy
  15. K. Rool
  16. Kaptain K. Rool
  17. Dixie
  18. Rambi
  19. Stanley
  20. Wario
  21. Wario Land
  22. Ashley and Red
  23. Link
  24. Zelda
  25. Sheik
  26. Ganon
  27. Ganondorf
  28. Epona
  29. Toon Link
  30. Toon Zelda
  31. Wild Link
  32. Tingle
  33. Ghirahim
  34. Midna and Wolf Link
  35. Samus
  36. Ridley
  37. Kirby
  38. King Dedede
  39. Adeleine and Ribbon
  40. Waddle Dee (Generic)
  41. Fox
  42. Falco
  43. Arwing
  44. Jigglypuff
  45. Mewtwo
  46. Squirtle
  47. Genesect
  48. Trubbish
  49. Incineroar
  50. Greninja
  51. Todd Snap
  52. Lucy Fleetfoot
  53. Onix
  54. Paula
  55. Lloyd
  56. Ice Climbers
  57. Marth
  58. Corrin
  59. Byleth
  60. Mr. G&W
  61. Pit
  62. Olimar
  63. Plasm Wraith
  64. ROB
  65. Villager
  66. Crazy Redd
  67. Dr. Shrunk
  68. King Hippo
  69. Wii Fit Trainer
  70. Duck Hunt
  71. Mr. Stevenson
  73. Bubbles
  74. Excitebiker
  75. The Amazon
  76. Mike Jones
  77. Tin Star
  78. Muddy Mole
  80. Jill & Drill Dozer
  82. Dr. Kawashima
  83. Dragaux
  84. Gerry Riggs
  85. Mini Kangaroo
  86. Mii Brawler
  87. Mii Gunner
  88. Mii Swordfighter
  89. Mii Sportsman
Not trying to be mean, but how come Pikachu and Ness aren't here? I don't dislike your roster and you don't have to include them if you don't want to, I'm just curious.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Not trying to be mean, but how come Pikachu and Ness aren't here? I don't dislike your roster, I'm just curious.
All Ness' moves in Smash are taken from Paula - I didn't want to overrep EB but also really wanted Paula and Lloyd.

Honestly I don't see much reason beyond marketing value to have Pikachu.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Daisy
  5. Bowser
  6. Bowser Jr.
  7. Dr. Mario
  8. Small Mario
  9. Waluigi
  10. Goomba
  11. Yoshi
  12. The Stork
  13. DK
  14. Diddy
  15. K. Rool
  16. Kaptain K. Rool
  17. Dixie
  18. Rambi
  19. Stanley
  20. Wario
  21. Wario Land
  22. Ashley and Red
  23. Link
  24. Zelda
  25. Sheik
  26. Ganon
  27. Ganondorf
  28. Epona
  29. Toon Link
  30. Toon Zelda
  31. Wild Link
  32. Tingle
  33. Ghirahim
  34. Midna and Wolf Link
  35. Samus
  36. Ridley
  37. Kirby
  38. King Dedede
  39. Adeleine and Ribbon
  40. Waddle Dee (Generic)
  41. Fox
  42. Falco
  43. Arwing
  44. Jigglypuff
  45. Mewtwo
  46. Squirtle
  47. Genesect
  48. Trubbish
  49. Incineroar
  50. Greninja
  51. Todd Snap
  52. Lucy Fleetfoot
  53. Onix
  54. Paula
  55. Lloyd
  56. Ice Climbers
  57. Marth
  58. Corrin
  59. Byleth
  60. Mr. G&W
  61. Pit
  62. Olimar
  63. Plasm Wraith
  64. ROB
  65. Villager
  66. Crazy Redd
  67. Dr. Shrunk
  68. King Hippo
  69. Wii Fit Trainer
  70. Duck Hunt
  71. Mr. Stevenson
  73. Bubbles
  74. Excitebiker
  75. The Amazon
  76. Mike Jones
  77. Tin Star
  78. Muddy Mole
  80. Jill & Drill Dozer
  82. Dr. Kawashima
  83. Dragaux
  84. Gerry Riggs
  85. Mini Kangaroo
  86. Mii Brawler
  87. Mii Gunner
  88. Mii Swordfighter
  89. Mii Sportsman
if feel like you could have added in more first party series. but obviously its your choice which ones go in your roster

Here is my Take for 1st Party-only Roster:
1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Peach
4. Daisy
5. Rosalina
6. Bowser
7. Bowser Jr.
8. Pauline
9. Donkey Kong
10. Diddy and Dixie
11. K. Rool
12. Wario
13. Waluigi
14. Ashley
15. Yoshi
16. Kamek
17. Link
18. Zelda/Sheik
19. Ganondorf
20. Impa
21. Samus/ZSS
22. Sylux
23. Ridley
24. Kirby
25. King Dedede
26. Meta Knight
27. Waddle Dee
28. Fox
29. Wolf
30. Krystal
31. Pikachu
32. Mewtwo
33. Lucario
34. Greninja
35. Incineroar
36. Marth
37. Tiki
38. Robin
39. Corrin
40. Byleth
41. Shulk
42. Rex and Pyra/Mythra
43. Pit
44. Palutena
45. Ness
46. Lucas
47. Inkling
48. Octoling
49. Springman
50. Captain Falcon
51. Olimar and Pikmin
52. Chibi-Robo
53. Isaac
54. Little Mac
55. Villager
56. Isabelle
57. Ray MK III
58. Chorus Kids
59. Akira Howard
60. Wii Fit Trainer
61. Ring Fit Trainer
62. Dillon
63. Lip
64. Ice Climbers
65. ExciteBiker
66. Mach Rider
67. Balloon Fighter
68. Takamaru
69. Muddy Mole
70. Andy/Sami (Advance Wars)
71. Captain Rainbow
72. Wonder Red
73. Duck Hunt Duo
74. Foreman Spike
75. Sukapon
76. Adelaine and Ribbon (Kirby)
77. Rillaboom (Pokemon)
78. Elma (Xenoblade)
79. Medusa (Kid Icarus)
80. Black Shadow (F-Zero)
81. Saki Amamiya
82. Labo Man
83. Mr. Game and Watch
84. ROB
85. Virtual Boy
86. Mii Brawler
87. Mii SwordFighter
88. Mii Gunner
89. Mii Mage

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Here is my Take for 1st Party-only Roster:
1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Peach
4. Daisy
5. Rosalina
6. Bowser
7. Bowser Jr.
8. Geno
9. Donkey Kong
10. Diddy and Dixie
11. K. Rool
12. Wario
13. Waluigi
14. Ashley
15. Yoshi
16. Kamek
17. Link
18. Zelda/Sheik
19. Ganondorf
20. Impa
21. Samus/ZSS
22. Sylux
23. Ridley
24. Kirby
25. King Dedede
26. Meta Knight
27. Waddle Dee
28. Fox
29. Wolf
30. Krystal
31. Pikachu
32. Mewtwo
33. Lucario
34. Greninja
35. Incineroar
36. Marth
37. Tiki
38. Robin
39. Corrin
40. Byleth
41. Shulk
42. Rex and Pyra/Mythra
43. Pit
44. Palutena
45. Ness
46. Lucas
47. Inkling
48. Octoling
49. Springman
50. Captain Falcon
51. Olimar and Pikmin
52. Chibi-Robo
53. Isaac
54. Little Mac
55. Villager
56. Isabelle
57. Ray MK III
58. Chorus Kids
59. Akira Howard
60. Wii Fit Trainer
61. Ring Fit Trainer
62. Dillon
63. Lip
64. Ice Climbers
65. ExciteBiker
66. Mach Rider
67. Balloon Fighter
68. Takamaru
69. Muddy Mole
70. Andy/Sami (Advance Wars)
71. Captain Rainbow
72. Wonder Red
73. Duck Hunt Duo
74. Foreman Spike
75. Sukapon
76. Adelaine and Ribbon (Kirby)
77. Rillaboom (Pokemon)
78. Elma (Xenoblade)
79. Medusa (Kid Icarus)
80. Black Shadow (F-Zero)
81. Saki Amamiya
82. Labo Man
83. Mr. Game and Watch
84. ROB
85. Virtual Boy
86. Mii Brawler
87. Mii SwordFighter
88. Mii Gunner
89. Mii Mage
geno's not first party

Geno Boost

Smash Master
my take on first party roster would like this
Cutting 27 characters: :ultsteve::ultsora::ultsonic::ultsnake::ultrichter::ultsimon::ultsephiroth::ultken::ultryu::ultcloud::ultbanjokazooie::ulthero3::ultbayonetta::ultjoker::ultkazuya::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ult_terry::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink::ultdoc::ultsheik::ultzss::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultincineroar::ultpiranha:
replacing them with:
1.:ultalph:
2. Isaac (Golden Sun)
3. Ninten
4. Grovyle (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)
5. Sukapon
6. Harry (Teleroboxer)
7. Galacta Knight
8. Nester (Nester's funky bowling/Nintendo Power)
9. Hakkun (Hakkun Sutte)
10. Captain Syrup (Wario Land)
11. Waluigi
12. Skull Kid
13. Ganon
14. Porky
15. Bandana Dee
16. Andy (Advance Wars)
17. Donkey Kong Jr.
18. Lip (Panel De Pon)
19. Black Shadow
20. Black Knight
21. Stork (Yoshi's Island)
22. Chorus Kids (Rythm Heaven)
23. Mach Rider
24. Deoxys
25. Octoling
26. Mr. Sandman
27. Ring Fit Trainer

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Square Enix Fightin' Game

1. Cloud
2. Sephiroth
3. Terra
4. Hero
5. Villain
6. Slime
7. 2B
8. Kaine
9. Bub & Bob
10. Space Invader
11. Magnolia
12. Elvis
13. Randi
14. Riesz
15. Chrono
16. Asellus (SaGa)
17. Lara Croft
18. Adam Jensen
19. Sonic Blast Man
20. Rico Rodriguez

1. Emet-selch
2. Gex
3. Master (Actraiser)
4. Sora

I already feel like I left some good ones out of this roster.

Last edited:
Top Bottom