• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's the keys - make a crossover fighter with [INSERT IP HERE].

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I made this Mario-exclusive Smash roster a while back - made a few revisions before posting it here though

1. Mario (+ Shadow Mario)
  2. Luigi (+ Gooigi)
  3. Peach
  4. Daisy
  5. Bowser (+ Dark Bowser, Midbus)
  6. Dr. Mario
  7. Rosalina & Luma
  8. Bowser Jr. (+ Koopalings, Tatanga)
  9. Piranha Plant
  10. DK (+ Funky)
  11. Diddy
  12. K. Rool
  13. Yoshi
  14. Wario
  15. Waluigi
  16. Ashley & Red (+ Kamek & Toady)
  17. Stanley
  18. Stork
  19. Goomba
  20. Sledge Bro
  21. Timber (+ Pipsy, Tiptup, Bumper, Krunch, TT, Drumstick, Taj, Wizpig)
  22. Dixie Kong
  23. King Bob-Omb
  24. Dimentio
  25. Prince Peasley
  26. Vivian
  27. Mallow
  28. Rambi
  29. Lanky Kong
  30. Pak E. Derm
  31. Sidestepper
  32. Birdetta
  33. Dr. Crygor (+ Penny)
  34. Jimmy T.
  35. Young Cricket
  36. Pyoro
  37. Cat Mario
  38. Frog Luigi
  39. Captain Syrup
  40. Rudy the Clown
  41. Mouser
  42. King Totomesu
  43. Nabbit
  44. Rabbid Peach
  45. Wiggler
  46. King Boo
  47. Boom Boom
  48. Mr. Crayon
  49. Viruses
  50. Movie Mario

Last edited:
I have better idea for Fighting Game Roster!
Silvagunner: The Fighting Game Kings!
(The last 5 of them are Fan-Made Newcomers)

Roster:
1. Geno
2. King DeDeDe
3. DJ Professor K
4. Nintendo Power
5. Weird AI Yankovic
6. Pitbull and Aliens
7. Solid Snake
8. Meowth
9. Cool Meme Team
10. Donkey Kong
11. Jack and Elmo
12. Dr. Piccolo
13. Jack bros.
14. Papyrus
15. Mr. Krabs
16. Noid
17. R.O.B.
18. Pinky and the Brain
19. Steve (Minecraft)
20. Parappa the Rapper

DLC:
1. Nico Nico
2. Hatsune Miku & Segeta Sanshiro
3. SNK Girls
4. Mappy
(The Roster is hypothetical if it was Released during KFAD 3, so don't jugde because I put Fan-made Newcomers here)

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
A FIGHTING CROSSOVER GAME FEATURING NON-VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS WITH A LONG BUT UNCOOL NAME! (Yes, that's the full name of the game)
Team Anime:
Goku
Sailor Moon
Doraemon
Team DC:
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Team Marvel:
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
Team Comics:
Spawn
The Mask
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Team Fantasy Novels:
Gandalf
Voldemort
Jon Snow
Team Movies:
Darth Vader
Caesar (Planet of the Apes)
James Bond (Pierce Brosnan version)
Team Cartoons:
Scrooge McDuck
Yakko, Wakko, and Dot
Squidward Tentacles
Team Toys:
Optimus Prime
Catra (Reboot version)
Lloyd Garmadon (The Green Ninja)
Team Live-Action:
The Green Ranger
The 11th Doctor
Dwayne "Rock" Johnson
Team Internet:
Blake Belladonna
Vriska
Chris Garcia Bennett

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Universal Monsters!

Universal.png

"This is place of the dead. We're all dead here."

I this theoretical where I'm given the rights to do this, I also have an impressive art team. In addition to playing classic versions of the characters (in color or black and white!) there will be different redesign costumes.

Here's what they are and how they look

Famous Monsters (Pretty much how you see them in the movies)
Monsters Return! (take the basic ideas for the characters and re-imagine what they'd look like if the movies were made today with a large budget)
Monster Mash! (more colorful cartoonish looking versions of the monsters)
Monsters Unchained (basically what the characters would look like if they were on Heavy Metal album covers)
Horror of the Monsters (characters redesigned with a more gritty survival horror game style)

Characters
First let's start with the A-list. You know these characters. There's no need to explain why they're here.

1. Dracula
2. Wolfman
3. Frankenstein's Monster
4. Creature from the Black Lagoon
5. Bride of Frankenstein
6. The Invisible Man
7. Hunchback of Notre Dame

The rest of them need a bit more explanation.

8. Kharis the Mummy (this is the traditional bandaged wrapped mummy you're probabaly thinking of.)
9. Imhotep the Mummy (the original movie mummy, more of a dried old Egyptian Wizard)

10. Mr. Hyde (There really wasn't a good Universal Monsters Jekyll and Hyde movie, although there was a Abbott and Costello meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and that had a fairly decent version of the monster, so I feel that justifies his inclusion.

11. Phantom of the Opera. (Universal had two classic Phantom of the Operas, but I'd base my inclusion on the Lon Chaney original.)

12. Dracula's Brides (not major characters, but who can say no to a good female vampire?)

13. Reinfield (and of course we could always used a madman)

14. Dr. Frankenstein (I think if you give the guy some nice gadgets, he could work well)

15. Igor (there isn't a real "classic Igor". The character didn't exist. What we think of as Igor is actually the combination of two characters from the Frankenstein series. One of them being Fritz, the hunchbacked assistant to Dr. Frankenstein the other being Ygor, a broken necked convict known for robbing graves. Still, not having an "Igor" in this list makes it feel incomplete.

16. The Metaluna Mutant (From this Island Earth, maybe not as well known as the others, but a nice monster design)
17. Mole People (same reasons as the Mutant)

18. Phantom Creeps Robot (This one wasn't even a movie. This is from a serial produced by Universal Studios and is probabaly better known for it's association with Rob Zombie. Still, great monster design.)

19. Gwynplaine the Man who laughs (well known for being the inspiration for the Batman villain, The Joker. I had to have somebody to round out the last two slots on the roster and he seemed interesting enough.

20. The Ape Woman (You've never heard of her, have you? She had three movies. She was a gorilla that due to some MAD SCIENCE was turned intoa beautiful woman (who still had the instincts of an animal.) and sometimes she was somewhere inbetween. Really she's just here to add another feamle to the cast as well as having a gorilla. You gotta have a gorilla.

DLC!

These guys wouldn't follow the costume standards of the rest of the cast. These are our celebrity guests stars and the heroes of our game.

DLC1 Abbot and Costello
DLC2 Gabriel Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman)
DLC3 Rick (Brendan Fraser)
DLC4 Elvira Mistress of the Dark (She was never a "Universal Monster" but I don't care. She fits right in.)

"To a new world of gods and monsters!"
Universal vs.png

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Universal Monsters!

View attachment 341630
"This is place of the dead. We're all dead here."

I this theoretical where I'm given the rights to do this, I also have an impressive art team. In addition to playing classic versions of the characters (in color or black and white!) there will be different redesign costumes.

Here's what they are and how they look

Famous Monsters (Pretty much how you see them in the movies)
Monsters Return! (take the basic ideas for the characters and re-imagine what they'd look like if the movies were made today with a large budget)
Monster Mash! (more colorful cartoonish looking versions of the monsters)
Monsters Unchained (basically what the characters would look like if they were on Heavy Metal album covers)
Horror of the Monsters (characters redesigned with a more gritty survival horror game style)

Characters
First let's start with the A-list. You know these characters. There's no need to explain why they're here.

1. Dracula
2. Wolfman
3. Frankenstein's Monster
4. Creature from the Black Lagoon
5. Bride of Frankenstein
6. The Invisible Man
7. Hunchback of Notre Dame

The rest of them need a bit more explanation.

8. Kharis the Mummy (this is the traditional bandaged wrapped mummy you're probabaly thinking of.)
9. Imhotep the Mummy (the original movie mummy, more of a dried old Egyptian Wizard)

10. Mr. Hyde (There really wasn't a good Universal Monsters Jekyll and Hyde movie, although there was a Abbott and Costello meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and that had a fairly decent version of the monster, so I feel that justifies his inclusion.

11. Phantom of the Opera. (Universal had two classic Phantom of the Operas, but I'd base my inclusion on the Lon Chaney original.)

12. Dracula's Brides (not major characters, but who can say no to a good female vampire?)

13. Reinfield (and of course we could always used a madman)

14. Dr. Frankenstein (I think if you give the guy some nice gadgets, he could work well)

15. Igor (there isn't a real "classic Igor". The character didn't exist. What we think of as Igor is actually the combination of two characters from the Frankenstein series. One of them being Fritz, the hunchbacked assistant to Dr. Frankenstein the other being Ygor, a broken necked convict known for robbing graves. Still, not having an "Igor" in this list makes it feel incomplete.

16. The Metaluna Mutant (From this Island Earth, maybe not as well known as the others, but a nice monster design)
17. Mole People (same reasons as the Mutant)

18. Phantom Creeps Robot (This one wasn't even a movie. This is from a serial produced by Universal Studios and is probabaly better known for it's association with Rob Zombie. Still, great monster design.)

19. Gwynplaine the Man who laughs (well known for being the inspiration for the Batman villain, The Joker. I had to have somebody to round out the last two slots on the roster and he seemed interesting enough.

20. The Ape Woman (You've never heard of her, have you? She had three movies. She was a gorilla that due to some MAD SCIENCE was turned intoa beautiful woman (who still had the instincts of an animal.) and sometimes she was somewhere inbetween. Really she's just here to add another feamle to the cast as well as having a gorilla. You gotta have a gorilla.

DLC!

These guys wouldn't follow the costume standards of the rest of the cast. These are our celebrity guests stars and the heroes of our game.

DLC1 Abbot and Costello
DLC2 Gabriel Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman)
DLC3 Rick (Brendan Fraser)
DLC4 Elvira Mistress of the Dark (She was never a "Universal Monster" but I don't care. She fits right in.)

"To a new world of gods and monsters!"
View attachment 341658
universal made monsters of quasimodo and erik?

Oddball

Smash Lord
universal made monsters of quasimodo and erik?
Hunchback of Notre Dame was a silent film starring Lon Chaney Sr.

Phantom of the Opera they did twice.

The first one was also a silent film featuring Lon Chaney Sr. The second starred Claude Rains (better know for The Invisible Man) and was in color.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Hunchback of Notre Dame was a silent film starring Lon Chaney Sr.

Phantom of the Opera they did twice.

The first one was also a silent film featuring Lon Chaney Sr. The second starred Claude Rains (better know for The Invisible Man) and was in color.
well doesnt sound like they made qausimodo a monster in that version, so why do they include him in their line up?

Last edited:
Get read for...
ASSIST TROPHY THROWDOWN!
The Game, where you can play as Assist Trophies or characters, who were Assists before.
The Roster:
1. Waluigi
2. Hammer Bro
3. Ashley
4. Ghirahim
5. Mother Brain
6. Knuckle Joe
7. Andross
8. Krystal
9. Lyn
10. Tiki
11. Jeff
12. Squid Sisters
13. Phosphora
14. Isabelle
15. Little Mac
16. ExciteBiker
17. Takamaru
18. Sukapon
19. Ray MK III
20. Yuri (Fatal Frame)

DLC:
1. Dark Samus
2. Black Knight
3. Ghost Gang
4. Akira Yuki

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Ok here is a square-enix crossover fighting game roster I had in mind

Final fantasy:
1. :ultcloud:
2. :ultsephiroth:
3. Black Mage
4. Chocobo

Dragon Quest:
5. :ulthero3:
6. :slime:
7. Dragonlord

Kingdom Hearts:
8. :ultsora:
9. Xehanort

Taito:
10. Space invaders
11. :bubblebobble:

Edios:
12. Lara Croft
13. Gex

Chrono:
14. Crono (Chrono trigger)
15. Serge (Chrono cross)

Others:
16. :geno:
17. Agnes (Bravely Default)
18. Riesz (Secret of mana)
19. Neku (The world ends with you)
20. 2B (Nier)

DLC:
1. Smithy (Super Mario RPG)
2. Fei (Xenogears)
3. Alena (Dragon Quest)
4. Magus (Chrono Trigger)
5. Edward (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
So, who do you pick? What's your roster going to look like - and what about gameplay? What other additions would you make? I'd love to see your ideas!
It's not at all a unique idea, but I'd just make Dragon Ball FighterZ but with all of Shonen Jump instead of of just Dragon Ball.

As an example, I'll suggest that Capcom approached me with a concept for the Mega Man series, though only the classic games.
I mean, yes. That would be amazing. But you know that's in no way a crossover game, right? It's not crossing over companies. It's not crossing over franchises. It's not even crossing over Mega Man subseries! That's just a Mega Man spinoff game. :p

As for the roster for that game, I wouldn't bother to grab-bag it. I'd just go with Mega Man, Protoman, and Roll. Then the 16 RMs from MM1(and PU) and 2.

Then each season of DLC would just be adding another MM game's robot masters to the roster.

That said, I think I'd actually prefer doing the X series to Classic. As I think the Mavericks are more visually interesting and varied. But either series would be great for a fighter like this.

Universal Monsters!
That's called Darkstalkers!!

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I was also thinking of Microsoft crossover fighting game roster surprisingly it hasnt happened yet both Nintendo and Sony has one so here is what I thought of.

Halo:
1. Master Cheif
2. Arbiter

Rareware:
3. :ultbanjokazooie:
4. Gruntilda
5. Rash (Battletoads)
6. Conker
7. Fulgore (Killer instinct)
8. Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)

Mojang:
9. :ultsteve:
10. Creeper
11. Enderdragon

Bethesda:
12. Doom Slayer (Doom)
13. Marauder (Doom)
14. Vault Boy (Fallout)
15. Dovahkiin (Skyrim)

Other:
16. Cuphead
17. Marcus (Gears of wars)
18. Clippy (Windows XP)
19. Blinx
20. Space Cadet (3D Pinball: Space Cadet)

DLC:
1. The Devil (Cuphead)
2. Ori
3. Dark Queen (Battletoads)
4. UR-Didact (Halo)
5. Hudson (Viva Piñata)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here's my take on Microsoft - all Microsoft owned (to my knowledge) so no Cuphead

1. Clippy
  2. Yeti (SkiFree)
  3. Steve
  4. Enderman
  5. Iron Golem
  6. Master Chief
  7. Arbiter
  8. Cortana
  9. Doomguy
  10. Cyber Demon
  11. Spider Mastermind
  12. Dragonborn
  13. Alduin
  14. Vault Dweller
  15. Vault Boy
  16. Marcus Fenix
  17. Swarm
  18. Banjo & Kazooie
  19. Joanna Dark
  20. Conker
  21. Pirate (Sea of Thieves)
  22. Razputin
  23. Reynold and Wren
  24. Ori
  25. Kuro
  26. Ms. 'Splosion Man
  27. Voodoo Vince
  28. Shu (Blue Dragon)
  29. Blinx the Time Sweeper
  30. Naomi (Fuzion Frenzy)

The Smash Nerd II.0.

Smash Journeyman
A Disney fighter has been one of my dream games for ages now. That being said, with how much they own, it can be a little overwhelming to fit it all snugly in a 24 character roster all whilst adding some spice to it. As such, I'm deciding to stick with one corner of the company in particular that I adore, that being the Walt Disney Animation Studios Canon, a collection of 60+ films from their premier animation studio of the same name, starting with 1937's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and spanning all the way up to next year's Strange World. These are some of the most iconic animated films period, so I think there's more than enough to work with here.

And here's the roster. Again, only characters from the films of Walt Disney Animation Studios. No Pixar, Marvel Star Wars, or 20th Century Studios. I'm also going with a one per franchise rule, as I want a many films represented as possible. Everyone's in chronological order of when they debuted, not necessarily the films they represent, though this really only applies to like... two characters, lol.
  1. Grumpy (Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs) - The film that started it all. Grumpy's just the default skin. A couple of the other dwarfs (not necessarily all of em, just haven't pinned down which ones yet lol) will be alts. Believe it or not, this was one of the last characters I ended up adding, cuz I wasn't sure if they had enough to bring to the table. But thinking it over, I'd say they do.
  2. Sorcerer Mickey (Fantasia) - Okay, this may be a bit of a cheat, but idc. Mickey seems necessary for a game like this, and and the Sorcerer's Apprentice is both a key moment for Mickey Mouse and the starring segment of Fantasia, so I think he's necessary to include.
  3. Peter Pan (Peter Pan) - Don't think I need to explain this choice too much. Just a staple Disney character with more than enough to work with. He'd be very Sora-like in the sense he'd be extremely floaty. Tinkerbell will be there too even if it's just for his taunts. I almost considered having the two be puppet fighters, but idk it didn't feel right.
  4. Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) - Of course, were gonna some villains on this roster. Who better to start off with that than probably the crowning jewel of all Disney villains?
  5. Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians) - Another obligatory villain and just an overall iconic character.
  6. Merlin (The Sword in the Stone) - Merlin's one of those Disney characters whose probably more iconic than the film they originally hailed from. Felt it'd be sacrilege to not include him here. Almost didn't include him cuz I figured his shapeshifting would've clashed a bit with a certain other character on the roster we'll get to latter, but on second thought, I think there's more to work with for each of em to the point I think they can coexist.
  7. Baloo (The Jungle Book) - The first of many animal characters on this roster (Mickey excluded). Also, his super will be Talespin related cuz I say so.
  8. Robin Hood (Robin Hood) - We have an opportunity to include an archer, so I think we should take it.
  9. Tigger (The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh) - The one Winnie the Pooh character that wouldn't feel out of place in a scuffle. Doesn't hurt his popularity is arguably on par with Pooh's so he isn't too out there either.
  10. Ursula (The Little Mermaid) - For being an extremely iconic and important film in the canon, there really wasn't a lot of viable candidates for Little Mermaid. Ursula however I think works enough. For full potential, she'll be wielding Triton's trident, like she does at the climax of the film.
  11. Beast (Beauty & the Beast) - The first animated feature to ever be nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards, BaTB is a very important film in the Disney pantheon, so it only figures it gets a rep here. Beast was the obvious choice here, though Gaston would've been equally awesome.
  12. Aladdin (Aladdin) - Another one of those no-brainers. I envision him as a sword-wielder despite not using em that much in the original film, as it's pretty much become a staple in most of his video game appearances. Also, the Genie is an obvious super move
  13. Simba (The Lion King) - Lion King might be the single most iconic animated film ever, so i think it more than earns a slot here. Going with Simba, cuz A: main character, and B: one of our few chances to get a quadruped on the roster
  14. Hades (Hercules) - Yet another villain, plus fire user, which we've been severely lacking
  15. Mulan (Mulan) - Iconic character from an iconic film? Check! Experienced in combat? Check! A Disney princess, which is something the roster was currently lacking as of current? Check! Needless to say Mulan was gonna be one of the locks for this game, even if I opened things up to other parts of Disney.
  16. Stitch (Lilo & Stitch) - Another lock. He, along with Mulan might be the two with most to work with for a moveset here. I envision a Pikachu-esque rushdown with a bit of rolling, blasters, maybe a mechanic where he swaps to an from four to six limbs?
  17. Rapunzel (Tangled) - And now we've come to the revival-era characters. First up, Rapunzel. Her hair and frying pan alone I think are enough to have a good moveset here.
  18. Wreck-it Ralph (Wreck-it Ralph) - I don't about you, but I think a character hailing from a film all about video games is necessary for this... video game.
  19. Elsa (Frozen) - It's Frozen. Nuff said.
  20. Maui (Moana) - Almost went with Moana, but idk, I think Maui has more to work with. A heavyweight, a bit of shapeshifting, and of course, his trusty hook. That, and I wanted one revival-era character that wasn't the protagonist of their film

And now we've come to the DLC. Unlike the base roster, this group isn't ordered chronologically, rather what order I think they should be released.
  1. Horned King (The Black Cauldron) - Feel this roster could use one final villain. After thinking it over, I went Horned King. Black Cauldron is film that nearly killed Disney Animation, so they don't like to acknowledge it all that much, despite it's fairly huge cult status. Adding Horned King will show the fans that we aren't opposed to adding oddball picks here and there. Plus he's honestly just a really cool character.
  2. Judy Hopps (Zootopia) - I'll be honest, Zootopia is my favorite WDAS film, so I tried my darndest to make sure it got representation here, even if it meant waiting til DLC. Almost had her in base with Maui in this spot as DLC, but again, felt we needed a revival era character not the star of their film.
  3. Kronk (The Emperor's New Groove) - It's insane how the Emperor's New Groove went from an extremely troubled film in development and essentially a bomb at release, to one of the most adored films in the entire Disney Animated Canon. Even Disney themselves have embraced it. And who better to represent this film than probably it's breakout character? And hey, I can say, I managed to get a villian sidekick on the roster.
  4. Raya (Raya and the Last Dragon) - The obligatory "keep this roster as fresh as possible" character. Also, WHIPSWORD!

Man, this was a lot harder than I thought it'd be. took me a good week or so to fully get this down, but I think I'm proud of it.
I see that this is a Disney animated canon fighter yet you skiped a whole year of Disney films (2000-2009) with 2 reps from the 2000's (Stitch from Lilo & Stitch in the base roster and Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove as DLC) but nobody from Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet or any other films that Disney produced in the 2000's. Here's the full list. Fantasia 2000, Dinosaur, The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons, Bolt and The Princess and the Frog.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I see that this is a Disney animated canon fighter yet you skiped a whole year of Disney films (2000-2009) with 2 reps from the 2000's (Stitch from Lilo & Stitch in the base roster and Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove as DLC) but nobody from Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet or any other films that Disney produced in the 2000's. Here's the full list. Fantasia 2000, Dinosaur, The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons, Bolt and The Princess and the Frog.
No offense, but none of the characters from these movies have much moveset potential.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It mostly boiled down to a mix of potential, priority and importance

Due to the lIimited roster size, i tried to go for a realistic roster in terms of the characters and films Disney would acknowledge ( Horned King, was a bit of a cheat, but I feel he's kinda outgrown his film in a similar way to Merlin, plus, again, another villain), and tbh, alot of their 2000's output they seem to sweep under the rug. It was not the best time for the studio

Fwiw, I notably considered both Kida from Atlantis and a Princess and the Frog rep. Kida clashed a bit with my interpretation of Ursula and was kinda lowish in terms of importance, while I couldn't quite think of any suitable choices for Princess and the Frog.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
It mostly boiled down to a mix of potential, priority and importance

Due to the lIimited roster size, i tried to go for a realistic roster in terms of the characters and films Disney would acknowledge ( Horned King, was a bit of a cheat, but I feel he's kinda outgrown his film in a similar way to Merlin, plus, again, another villain), and tbh, alot of their 2000's output they seem to sweep under the rug. It was not the best time for the studio

Fwiw, I notably considered both Kida from Atlantis and a Princess and the Frog rep. Kida clashed a bit with my interpretation of Ursula and was kinda lowish in terms of importance, while I couldn't quite think of any suitable choices for Princess and the Frog.
What about Dr. Facilier? He could be a solid summoner character, with his Friends on the Other Side.

cue appropriate song

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
What about Dr. Facilier? He could be a solid summoner character, with his Friends on the Other Side.

cue appropriate song
Actually, he was the frontrunner for me, but I wasn't sure how people would've felt with the only black character on the roster being a villain. Didn't quite feel right.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Actually, he was the frontrunner for me, but I wasn't sure how people would've felt with the only black character on the roster being a villain.
Admittedly, I can't speak for everyone, but as long as I got an epic remix of "Friends on the Other Side" (best Disney Villain song, don't @ me), I wouldn't be THAT upset.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Oh also I thought of Konami fighting game roster
Metal Gear:
1. :ultsnake:
2. Raiden
3. Gray Fox

Castlevania:
4. :ultsimon:
5. :ultrichter:
6. Dracula
7. Alucard

Hudson soft:
8. Bomberman
9. Buggler
10. Master Higgins (Adevnture Island)
11. Bonk
12. Princess Tomato (Salad Kingdom)

Goemon:
13. Goemon
14. Yae

Contra:
15. Bill
16. Lance

Other:
17. Yami (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
18. Frogger
19. Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
20. Pentaro (Gradius)

DLC:
1. Senator Armstrong (Metal Gear)
2. Sparkster
3. Pretty Bomber (Bomberman)
4. Power Pro-kun
5. Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Okay, here’s an attempt at a roster featuring characters from Disney animated series…not including shows that were directly based on movies, and avoiding all uses of Mickey Mouse (still using DuckTales and Goof Troop)

1. Scrooge McDuck (classic design by default, modern design as an alt)
2. Huey, Dewey, and Louie (moveset based on modern designs, classic designs are Alts)
3. Gizmoduck (modern design by default, classic as alt)
4. Darkwing Duck
5. Goofy
6. Max
7. Chip n Dale
8. Gadget
9. Goliath
10. Demona
11. Phineas and Ferb
12. Perry
13. Dr. Doofenshmirtz
14. Kim Possible
15. Milo
16. Dipper and Mabel
17. Luz
18. Anne and Sprig
19. Star Butterfly
20. Marco

DLC:
21. Marcy
22. Eda
23. Molly and Scratch
24. Bill Cipher

Is it a very good roster? Probably not. But hey, I’d play the hell out of this.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Does anyone had the ideal roster for a DreamMix TV 2?
After all Konami has the Hudson Soft IPs and Takara merged with Tomy. Then who will be the third company?

Oddball

Smash Lord
Does anyone had the ideal roster for a DreamMix TV 2?
After all Konami has the Hudson Soft IPs and Takara merged with Tomy. Then who will be the third company?
Oh, why not? Let's see what I can do.
Since, Hasbro and Takara have been partner since the Transformer days, let's go with that.

Konami, Hudson Soft, Takara, Tomy, and Hasbro.

1. Pyramid Head
  2. Simon Belmont
  3. Goemon
  4. Snake
  5. Bomberman
  6. Bill Rizer
  7. Yugi
  8. Power Pro-Kun
  9. Optimus Prime
  10. Megatron
  11. Leoric from the Visonaires
  12. Master Higgins
  13. Twinbee
  14. Licca-Chan
  15. My Pet Monster
  16. Duke
  17. Cobra Commander
  18. A troll Doll
  19. Microman
  20. That Kid From Beyblade who's name I forget

DLC
  1. Snake Eyes
  2. Frogger
  3. Rich Uncle Pennybags from Monopoly
  4. Rom Space Knight
Realistically it should probably have another character from a Japanese toyline, but you have to forgive me for not knowing all about Japanese toys.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here's a take on a composite Disney roster
  1. Mickey
  2. Donald
  3. Goofy
  4. Scrooge McDuck
  5. Elsa
  6. Simba
  7. Buzz Lightyear
  8. Woody
  9. Tigger
  10. Pink Elephant
  11. Aladdin & Genie
  12. Mulan
  13. Stitch
  14. Ursula
  15. Mike & Sulley
  16. Elastigirl
  17. Kevin the Snipe
  18. Wreck-It Ralph
  19. Beast
  20. Phineas and Ferb
  21. Hercules
  22. Maui
  23. Kuzco and Pacha
  24. Cheshire Cat
  25. Homer Simpson
  26. Bart Simpson
  27. Darth Vader
  28. Yoda
  29. Iron Man
  30. Spider-Man

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Here is my take on SEGA crossover fighting game roster
Sonic:
1. :ultsonic:
2. Dr. Eggman
3. Tails
4. Knuckles

Atlus:
5. :ultjoker:
6. Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)
7. Demi-fiend (Shin Megami Tensei)
8. Stephen (Shin Megami Tensei)

Compile:
7. Arle (Mado Monotagari)
8. Satan (Mado Monotagari)

Bayonetta:
9. :ultbayonetta:
10. Father Balder

Virtual Fighters:
11. Akira
12. Jacky

Other:
13. Alex Kidd
14. Hornet (Daytona USA)
15. Aiai (Super Monkey Balls)
16. Axel (Streets of Rage)
17. NiGHTS
18. Alis (Phantasy Star)
19. Sakura (Sakura Wars)
20. Opa-opa (Phantasy Zone)

DLC:
1. Shadow (Sonic)
2. Kiryu (Yakuza)
3. Amitie (Puyo Puyo)
4. Vectorman
5. Akemi (Megami Tensei)

Here's my Take on Capcom Platform Fighter game:
1. Mega Man
2. Zero
3. Dr. Wily
4. Ryu
5. Chun-Li
6. Morrigan Aensland
7. Felicia
8. Cody (Final Fight)
9. Mike Haggar (Final Fight)
10. Jill Valentine
11. Monster Hunter
12. Regina (Dino Crisis)
13. Amaterasu
14. Arthur (Ghosts N Goblins)
15. Batsu
16. Devilotte
17. Frank West
18. Dante (Devil May Cry)
19. Strider Hiryu
20. Captain Commando

DLC:
1. Edward Falcon
2. Akuma
3. Nemesis (RE)
4. Nathan Radd Spencer

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Since someone was going to do this sooner or later: A Persona platform fighting game crossover!

The premise is similar to those of Persona Q; all fighters are picked from their respective debut games' timelines and are limited to two Personas, with the Ultimate ones being limited to super moves.

1. Ren Amamiya
  2. Ryuji Sakamoto
  3. Ann Takamaki
  4. Haru Okumura
  5. Yu Narukami
  6. Teddie
  7. Yukiko Amagi
  8. Kanji Tatsumi
  9. Makoto Yuki
  10. Kotone Shiomi
  11. Aigis
  12. Shinjiro Aragaki
  13. Tatsuya Suou
  14. Lisa Silverman
  15. Maya Amano
  16. Baofu
  17. Naoya Toudou
  18. Maki Sonomura
  19. Masao Inaba
  20. Eriko Kirishima
DLC
  1. Goro Akechi
  2. Chie Satonaka
  3. Mitsuru Kirijo
  4. Jun Kurosu
I tried balancing popular characters with the ones I thought would provide more gameplay diversity. Trying to give every game a similar amount of character was admittedly neither realistic nor smooth but I'm mostly happy with the results.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here's a roster for a Pixar platfighter - why? I dunno.

1. Buzz
  2. Woody
  3. Bo Peep
  4. Jessie and Bullseye
  5. Real Buzz
  6. Zurg
  7. Real Zurg (assuming Zurg appears in Lightyear, if he doesn't replace with Green Army Men)
  8. Mike & Sulley
  9. Randall
  10. Mr. Waternoose
  11. Nigel, Marlin, and Dory
  12. Hank the Octopus
  13. Mr. Incredible
  14. Elastigirl
  15. Syndrome
  16. Edna Mode
  17. Lightning McQueen
  18. Mater
  19. Remy and Linguini
  20. Wall-E
  21. EVE
  22. Carl Fredrikson
  23. Kevin
  24. Merida
  25. Thunderclap
  26. Joy
  27. Anger
  28. Bing Bong
  29. Ernesto De La Cruz
  30. Ian and Barley
  31. Debris Dragon
  32. Joe Gardner
  33. Jerry
  34. Luca and Alberto
  35. Mei
  36. Luxo Jr.
  37. Jackalope
  38. Durgo (Sanjay's Super Team)
  39. Lou
  40. Smash and Grab

This was a way harder roster to make than I expected. No way I could shrink it to my usual 30

Last edited:
Here's a roster for a Pixar platfighter - why? I dunno.

1. Buzz
  2. Woody
  3. Bo Peep
  4. Jessie and Bullseye
  5. Real Buzz
  6. Zurg
  7. Real Zurg (assuming Zurg appears in Lightyear, if he doesn't replace with Forky)
  8. Mike & Sulley
  9. Randall
  10. Mr. Waternoose
  11. Nigel, Marlin, and Dory
  12. Hank the Octopus
  13. Mr. Incredible
  14. Elastigirl
  15. Dash and Violet
  16. Syndrome
  17. Lightning McQueen
  18. Mater
  19. Remy and Linguini
  20. Wall-E
  21. EVE
  22. Carl Fredrikson
  23. Kevin
  24. Merida
  25. Thunderclap
  26. Joy
  27. Anger
  28. Bing Bong
  29. Ernesto De La Cruz
  30. Ian and Barley
  31. Debris Dragon
  32. Joe Gardner
  33. Jerry
  34. Luca and Alberto
  35. Mei
  36. Luxo Jr.
  37. Jackalope
  38. Durgo (Sanjay's Super Team)
  39. Lou
  40. Smash and Grab

This was a way harder roster to make than I expected. No way I could shrink it to my usual 30
How the Heck Nigel, Marlin and Dorry could work on Land?
Having Fish Bowl Mecha or something? It's kinda unrealistic.
(No criticism here)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
with clowning over "Mario Kart Crossroads" taking over the profile posts for the past few days, I'm gonna do the opposite of this maligned concept: narrow the roster! That's right: Wario Bike time!

1. Wario
  2. Waluigi
  3. Warupichi
  4. Warudaisi
  5. Mabowser
  6. Captain Syrup
  7. Rudy the Clown
  8. Queen Merelda
  9. Shake King
  10. Mad Scienstein
  11. Merfle
  12. DD
  13. Mona
  14. Ashley and Red
  15. Jimmy T.
  16. Dr. Crygor
  17. Penny
  18. Mike
  19. Doris 1
  20. 9-Volt
  21. 18-Volt
  22. 13-Amp
  23. Dribble
  24. Spitz
  25. Young Cricket
  26. Kat and Ana
  27. Lulu
  28. Pyoro
  29. Reporter Ken
  30. Wario's Nose

Geno Boost

Smash Master
with clowning over "Mario Kart Crossroads" taking over the profile posts for the past few days, I'm gonna do the opposite of this maligned concept: narrow the roster! That's right: Wario Bike time!

1. Wario
  2. Waluigi
  3. Warupichi
  4. Warudaisi
  5. Mabowser
  6. Captain Syrup
  7. Rudy the Clown
  8. Queen Merelda
  9. Shake King
  10. Mad Scienstein
  11. Merfle
  12. DD
  13. Mona
  14. Ashley and Red
  15. Jimmy T.
  16. Dr. Crygor
  17. Penny
  18. Mike
  19. Doris 1
  20. 9-Volt
  21. 18-Volt
  22. 13-Amp
  23. Dribble
  24. Spitz
  25. Young Cricket
  26. Kat and Ana
  27. Lulu
  28. Pyoro
  29. Reporter Ken
  30. Wario's Nose
I see there is a lack of Wanda and Wario Woods

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Here is my take on Bandai Namco fighting game roster
Pac-man:
1. :ultpacman:
2. Ms. Pac-man
3. Toc-man

Tekken:
4. :ultkazuya:
5. Heihachi
6. Jin

Tales of:
7. Lloyd
8. Mithos

Tower of Druaga:
9. Gil
10. Druaga

Digimon:
11. Agumon
12. Renamon
13. Myotismon

Other:
14. Kos-mos (Xenosaga)
15. Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
16. Taizo (Dig-dug)
17. The Prince (Katamri Damacy)
18. Don-chan (Taiko no Tatsujin)
19. Valkyrie
20. Klonoa

DLC:
1. Siegfried (Soul Calibur)
2. Solaire (Dark Souls)
3. T-elos (Xenosaga)
4. Cress (Tales of Phantasia)
5. Bravoman

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Here is my take on Bandai Namco fighting game roster
Pac-man:
1. :ultpacman:
2. Ms. Pac-man
3. Toc-man

Tekken:
4. :ultkazuya:
5. Heihachi
6. Jin

Tales of:
7. Lloyd
8. Mithos

Tower of Druaga:
9. Gil
10. Druaga

Digimon:
11. Agumon
12. Renamon
13. Myotismon

Other:
14. Kos-mos (Xenosaga)
15. Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
16. Taizo (Dig-dug)
17. The Prince (Katamri Damacy)
18. Don-chan (Taiko no Tatsujin)
19. Valkyrie
20. Klonoa

DLC:
1. Ivy (Soul Calibur)
2. Solaire (Dark Souls)
3. T-elos (Xenosaga)
4. Cress (Tales of Phantasia)
5. Bravoman
needs more digimon. in fact make it all digimon

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I would personally add Puppetmon as that’s the closest thing to Geno lol
Also he is cool he got Hammer/Gun fighting style which is very unique and that’s closely feels like Smithy from SMRPG
We don’t talk about geno no no no

Top Bottom