• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's the keys - make a crossover fighter with [INSERT IP HERE].

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
So I've been mulling over something recently.

See, a couple days ago, I was watching an episode of Game Center CX, and the game being played was Konami Wai Wai World. It was then that I thought to myself:

What if there was a brand new, third Wai Wai World game?

I just feel like the idea of a Konami crossover platformer is pretty fun, and considering that the original two games set themselves firmly in the Famicom era of Konami, there's a lot more you could do now.

So I had an idea for something you could do that would be a cool way of bringing all these IP together while also doing something new: make it a Metroidvania. I feel like that'd jive extremely well with the original game's concept of "gain characters with specific abilities that help you clear other parts of the game". So the game's map would include 13 different Konami worlds, connected by way of teleporters, plus the starting and final areas. Each of these worlds would have a boss - mostly for their respective IP, but in the case of the less combatant IP I'm down for either pulling from another property, using it to fill gaps in the story or just make a more comedic boss - and a playable character you can unlock. Which speaking of, yes, this game will more or less be retaining the lighthearted tone of the previous games. Picture something like the pop 'n music artstyle. Anyway let's get this breadddd

Here are the characters: the first two are who you have from the start, and the rest are all unlocked in their respective worlds

1. Konami Man
2. Konami Lady
3. Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
4. Alucard (Castlevania)
5. Bomberman
6. Moai (Gradius)
7. Robbie the Rabbit (Silent Hill)
8. Nyami (pop 'n music)
9. Goemon (Ganbare Goemon)
10. Power Pro-kun (Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu)
11. Shiori Fujisaki (Tokimeki Memorial)
12. Twinbee
13. Bill Rizer (Contra)
14. Riou (Suikoden II)
15. Hikaru (Parodius)

There's actually one additional character: after you've beat the game, you unlock one final character - I wanted a super retro pick to round things out, and I decided to go for:

16. Lee (Yie Ar Kung Fu)

It came down to this guy or Frogger. Frogger is definitely more iconic, but YAKF somehow just feels to me like something they'd do. He'd be rendered in the classic 8-bit style.

Shoutouts to the other series' that came closest to making it, being Zone of the Enders and Getsu Fuma Den. I also considered Quiz Magic Academy but it didn't feel quite right. I'd definitely want a lot of these more retro Konami-crossover-fixture characters that wound up not making it to the roster, like Penta, Upa, etc, to at least show up somewhere. In general I think there's a ****ton you can do here, lots of cool reference potential. This may lead to either a post going more into detail on some potential appearances or just a Konami fighter roster. We'll see

See, a couple days ago, I was watching an episode of Game Center CX, and the game being played was Konami Wai Wai World. It was then that I thought to myself:

I just feel like the idea of a Konami crossover platformer is pretty fun, and considering that the original two games set themselves firmly in the Famicom era of Konami, there's a lot more you could do now.

So I had an idea for something you could do that would be a cool way of bringing all these IP together while also doing something new: make it a Metroidvania. I feel like that'd jive extremely well with the original game's concept of "gain characters with specific abilities that help you clear other parts of the game". So the game's map would include 13 different Konami worlds, connected by way of teleporters, plus the starting and final areas. Each of these worlds would have a boss - mostly for their respective IP, but in the case of the less combatant IP I'm down for either pulling from another property, using it to fill gaps in the story or just make a more comedic boss - and a playable character you can unlock. Which speaking of, yes, this game will more or less be retaining the lighthearted tone of the previous games. Picture something like the pop 'n music artstyle. Anyway let's get this breadddd

Here are the characters: the first two are who you have from the start, and the rest are all unlocked in their respective worlds

1. Konami Man
2. Konami Lady
4. Alucard (Castlevania)
5. Bomberman
6. Moai (Gradius)
8. Nyami (pop 'n music)
12. Twinbee
13. Bill Rizer (Contra)
14. Riou (Suikoden II)
15. Hikaru (Parodius)

There's actually one additional character: after you've beat the game, you unlock one final character - I wanted a super retro pick to round things out, and I decided to go for:

16. Lee (Yie Ar Kung Fu)

It came down to this guy or Frogger. Frogger is definitely more iconic, but YAKF somehow just feels to me like something they'd do. He'd be rendered in the classic 8-bit style.

Shoutouts to the other series' that came closest to making it, being Zone of the Enders and Getsu Fuma Den. I also considered Quiz Magic Academy but it didn't feel quite right. I'd definitely want a lot of these more retro Konami-crossover-fixture characters that wound up not making it to the roster, like Penta, Upa, etc, to at least show up somewhere. In general I think there's a ****ton you can do here, lots of cool reference potential. This may lead to either a post going more into detail on some potential appearances or just a Konami fighter roster. We'll see
The only choice I don't like is picking Alucard over one of the Belmonts.

Everyone else at least has some reason. The protagonists and mascots from every other franchise are picked for their main character and/or gravitational statuses, the Konami People being the only starters does fit the overall tone of Wai Wai World, and I can even see why Robbie the Rabbit would be our Silent Hill rep in this case, because putting Pyramid Head in a game like this would be tonal whiplash. But why pick Alucard as our Castlevania character?

Heck, I'd argue that if we ever got an expansion in the vein of what Pokemon is doing in recent years (despite the can of worms that comes with this comparison), I would want Simon Belmont, Frogger, and Bonk as the new characters. Simon out of the missed opportunity, Frogger because you mentioned him as the backup final player, and Bonk to represent Hudson Soft more.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
The only choice I don't like is picking Alucard over one of the Belmonts.

Everyone else at least has some reason. The protagonists and mascots from every other franchise are picked for their main character and/or gravitational statuses, the Konami People being the only starters does fit the overall tone of Wai Wai World, and I can even see why Robbie the Rabbit would be our Silent Hill rep in this case, because putting Pyramid Head in a game like this would be tonal whiplash. But why pick Alucard as our Castlevania character?

Heck, I'd argue that if we ever got an expansion in the vein of what Pokemon is doing in recent years (despite the can of worms that comes with this comparison), I would want Simon Belmont, Frogger, and Bonk as the new characters. Simon out of the missed opportunity, Frogger because you mentioned him as the backup final player, and Bonk to represent Hudson Soft more.
Simon's honestly just as valid a choice, I felt like picking Alucard in the moment thanks to his massive popularity and coming from the most acclaimed game in the series but if I were in a different mood I could very well have gone for Simon

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
8-Bit Brawlers (a smash bros. But in alternate timeline and with 1980s video game characters)

1. Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
  2. Link (The Legend of Zelda)
  3. Samus (Metroid)
  4. Mega Man (...)
  5. Simon Belmont (castlevania)
  6. Bill Rizer (Contra)
  7. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
  8. Pac-Man (...)
  9. Billy Lee (Double Dragon)
  10. Bub (Bubble Bobble)
  11. Bomberman (...)
  12. Sophia 3rd (Blaster Master)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
QUOTE="Speed Weed, post: 24822997, member: 466198"]

1. Konami Man
2. Konami Lady
4. Alucard (Castlevania)
5. Bomberman
6. Moai (Gradius)
8. Nyami (pop 'n music)
12. Twinbee
13. Bill Rizer (Contra)
14. Riou (Suikoden II)
15. Hikaru (Parodius)

16. Lee (Yie Ar Kung Fu)

[/QUOTE]
I would definitely have frogger in there given you know, it’s frogger, but I can see why he’s not in given from what I know he’s not that used in konami crossover material

Last edited:
Simon's honestly just as valid a choice, I felt like picking Alucard in the moment thanks to his massive popularity and coming from the most acclaimed game in the series but if I were in a different mood I could very well have gone for Simon
Thank you. I understand why Alucard was chosen, but I wouldn't put him down as the only character in that game. Just personal tastes and protagonist biases.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I would definitely have frogger in there given you know, it’s frogger, but I can see why he’s not in given from what I know he’s not that used in konami crossover material
Yeah Frogger is weird cause despite how iconic he is, he doesn't really....show up in Konami stuff all that much? At the very least he was in the recent 50th anniversary banner, which is something and did make me more seriously consider him, but Lee still felt more "right" as an inclusion to me, idk

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Made a big roster for an Universal Studio Platform crossover game. I understand if some of the character choices are odd but they can work if creative enough. Universal studio as a whole has a huge variety of IPs compared to most other studios imo.
  1. Woody Woodpecker (Woody Woodpecker)
  2. Dracula (Universal Classic Monsters)
  3. Frankenstein's Monster (Universal Classic Monsters)
  4. Wolfman (Universal Classic Monsters)
  5. The Mummy (Universal Classic Monsters)
  6. Marty McFly (Back to the Future)
  7. Shrek (Shrek franchise)
  8. Fiona (Shrek franchise)
  9. **** in Boots (Shrek franchise)
  10. Death (Shrek franchise)
  11. Littlefoot (The Land Before Time)
  12. Casper (Casper The Friendly)
  13. ET (ET: The Extraterrestrial)
  14. Lieutenant Columbo (Columbo)
  15. Rexy (Jurassic Park)
  16. Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
  17. Felix the Cat (Felix the Cat)
  18. Shrieker (Tremors)
  19. Bruce (Jaws)
  20. Stuart, Kevin, and Bob (Despicable Me/Minions)
  21. Vector (Despicable Me)
  22. Gru (Despicable Me)
  23. Po (Kung Fu Panda)
  24. Shen (Kung Fu Panda)
  25. Tai Lung (Kung Fu Panda)
  26. Dominic Toretto (Fast and the Furious)
  27. Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim)
  28. Good Janet (The Good Place)
  29. Jason Bourne (Bourne)
  30. Onceler (The Lorax)
  31. Larry the Cucumber/Larryboy (VeggieTales)
  32. Norman Bates (Psycho)
  33. Michael Knight (Knight Rider)
  34. Wolf (The Bad Guy)
  35. The Thing (1982 film)
  36. The Polite Leader (The Purge)
  37. Skipper (The Penguins of Madagascar)
  38. Voltron (Voltron)
  39. The Grinch (Dr Seuss)
  40. Shaun Riley (Shaun of the Dead)
  41. Chucky (Child's Play)
  42. Kipo (Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts)
  43. Megamind (Megamind)
  44. Boss Baby (Boss Baby)
  45. Hiccup and Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon)
  46. Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
  47. Captain Underpants (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)
  48. Max and Duke (The Secret Life of Pets)
  49. Big Daddy (Sing)
  50. Moses (Prince of Egypt)
  51. Miguel and Tulio (The Road to El Dorado)
  52. Underdog (Underdog)
  53. Mario (The Super Mario Bros. Movie. Special Guest Star as only an Nintendo exclusive. Kinda like how Link was in GameCube version of Soulcalibur II only)
  54. William Afton (Blumhouse’s Five Nights At Freddy's film. Special Guest. A meme pick if a game like this is announced.)

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Made a big roster for an Universal Studio Platform crossover game. I understand if some of the character choices are odd but they can work if creative enough. Universal studio as a whole Definity has a huge variety compared to most other studios imo.
  1. Woody Woodpecker (Woody Woodpecker)
  2. Dracula (Universal Classic Monsters)
  3. Frankenstein's Monster (Universal Classic Monsters)
  4. Wolfman (Universal Classic Monsters)
  5. The Mummy (Universal Classic Monsters)
  6. Marty McFly (Back to the Future)
  7. Shrek (Shrek)
  8. **** in Boots (Shrek)
  9. Death (Shrek)
  10. Littlefoot (The Land Before Time)
  11. Casper (Casper The Friendly)
  12. ET (ET: The Extraterrestrial)
  13. Lieutenant Columbo (Columbo)
  14. Rexy (Jurassic Park)
  15. Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
  16. Felix the Cat (Felix the Cat)
  17. Shrieker (Tremors)
  18. Bruce (Jaws)
  19. Stuart, Kevin, and Bob (Despicable Me/Minions)
  20. Vector (Despicable Me)
  21. Gru (Despicable Me)
  22. Po (Kung Fu Panda)
  23. Dominic Toretto (Fast and the Furious)
  24. Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim)
  25. Good Janet (The Good Place)
  26. Jason Bourne (Bourne)
  27. Onceler (The Lorax)
  28. Larry the Cucumber (VeggieTales)
  29. Larry the Cucumber (VeggieTales)
  30. Norman Bates (Psycho)
  31. Michael Knight (Knight Rider)
  32. Wolf (The Bad Guy)
  33. The Thing (1982 film)
  34. The Polite Leader (The Purge)
  35. Skipper (The Penguins of Madagascar)
  36. Voltron (Voltron)
  37. The Grinch (Dr Seuss)
  38. Shaun Riley (Shaun of the Dead)
  39. Chucky (Child's Play)
  40. Kipo (Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts)
  41. Megamind (Megamind)
  42. Boss Baby (Boss Baby)
  43. Hiccup and Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon)
  44. Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
  45. Captain Underpants (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)
  46. Max and Duke (The Secret Life of Pets)
  47. Big Daddy (Sing)
  48. Moses (Prince of Egypt)
  49. Miguel and Tulio (The Road to El Dorado)
  50. Underdog (Underdog)
  51. Mario (The Super Mario Bros. Movie. Special Guest Star as only an Nintendo exclusive. Kinda like how Link was in GameCube version of Soulcalibur II only)
  52. Freddy Fazbear (Blumhouse’s Five Nights At Freddy's film. Special Guest. A meme pick if a game like this is announced.)
  • No Riddick
  • No Cocaine Bear
-2/100

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Funny Page Fury
  1. Garfield (Garfield)
  2. Odie
  3. Snoopy and Woodstock (Peanuts)
  4. Charlie Brown
  5. Lucy van Pelt
  6. The Great Pumpkin
  7. Popeye (Thimble Theatre)
  8. Bluto
  9. Dilbert and Dogbert (Dilbert)
  10. Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
  11. Hobbes
  12. Thagomiser Stegosaurus (The Far Side)
  13. Cow Tools
  14. Beetle Bailey (Beetle Bailey)
  15. Marmaduke (Marmaduke)
  16. Grimm (Mother Goose and Grimm)
  17. Nancy (Nancy)
  18. Hagar the Horrible (Hagar the Horrible)
  19. Daddy Warbucks (Little Orphan Annie)
  20. Richard Tracy (Richard Tracy)
  21. Dennis the Menace (Dennis the Menace (US))
  22. Heathcliff (Heathcliff)
  23. Garbage Ape
  24. Huey (The Boondocks)
  25. Hammy (Over the Hedge)

Last edited:
Funny Page Fury
  1. Garfield (Garfield)
  2. Odie
  4. Charlie Brown
  5. Lucy van Pelt
  6. The Great Pumpkin
  8. Bluto
  11. Hobbes
  13. Cow Tools
  17. Nancy (Nancy)
  23. Garbage Ape
  24. Huey (The Boondocks)
May I request Orson, or a US Acres fighter in general, for the second game?

Outright giving The Great Pumpkin a body. Gutsy choice for a fighter.

I didn't think you could make a Far Side playable character in this.

Would Annie herself be too young, or too similar to Nancy and the Peanuts gang, to make it in this game?

If we're going to be having Popeye and Garfield in this roster, maybe changing his name to Richard is for the best. Still rolls off the tongue for him, though.

Is choosing Hammy over RJ because of the DreamWorks movie? If not, why did you choose him?

Overall, the amount of strips is commendable, but I think we should get Snoopy, Jason Fox, and a Pearls Before Swine character for the next outing. Especially Snoopy, who I am surprised missed out on this game.

FazDude

Smash Master
May I request Orson, or a US Acres fighter in general, for the second game?

Outright giving The Great Pumpkin a body. Gutsy choice for a fighter.

I didn't think you could make a Far Side playable character in this.

Would Annie herself be too young, or too similar to Nancy and the Peanuts gang, to make it in this game?

If we're going to be having Popeye and Garfield in this roster, maybe changing his name to Richard is for the best. Still rolls off the tongue for him, though.

Is choosing Hammy over RJ because of the DreamWorks movie? If not, why did you choose him?

Overall, the amount of strips is commendable, but I think we should get Snoopy, Jason Fox, and a Pearls Before Swine character for the next outing. Especially Snoopy, who I am surprised missed out on this game.
Snoopy's the third character in the list.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Funny Page Fury
  1. Garfield (Garfield)
  2. Odie
  4. Charlie Brown
  5. Lucy van Pelt
  6. The Great Pumpkin
  8. Bluto
  11. Hobbes
  13. Cow Tools
  17. Nancy (Nancy)
  23. Garbage Ape
  24. Huey (The Boondocks)
can't believe no Big Nate

Geno Boost

Smash Master
my indie smash bros roster
Reimu (Touhou)Marisa (Touhou)Flandre (Touhou)CupheadDevil (Cuphead)Freddy FazbearSpringtrapShantaeRisky BootsCommanderVideo (BIT.TRIP)
Sans (Undertale)Kris (Deltarune)Quote (Cave Story)Curly (Cave Story)Devil (Bubble Trouble)Monika (DDLC)Terrarian (Terraria)OctodadShovel KnightCrewmate (Among Us)
Peppino (Pizza Tower)HelltakerOrcane (Rivals of Aether)Boyfriend (Friday Night Funkin')Meat boyZagreus (Hades)Filia (Skullgirls)Hollow KnightIsaac (Binding of Isaac)Alex YiiK

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Here's my picks for a Marvel fighting game that didn't feature them fighting Capcom. The games story focuses on taking elements from Civil War, so its mostly the heroes in this one, but some villains show up during the story mode to take advantage of this conflict (or are possibly even behind it).

1) Iron Man
2) Captain America
3) Hulk
4) Thor
5) Spider-Man
6) Ms. Marvel
7) Scarlet Witch
8) Dr. Strange
9) Wolverine
10) Storm
11) Deadpool
12) Black Panther
13) Ant-Man
14) Daredevil
15) Mr. Fantastic
16) Human Torch
17) Magneto
18) Ultron
19) Green Goblin
20) Loki

And for the DLC they are
  • Silver Surfer
  • Groot
  • Venom
  • Thanos

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
This is kinda niche, but...

This is a HewDraw Remix legal stage list circa 2022

Notice the questionable stage aesthetics here? 3D Land? WarioWare? Spring Stadium? ALL BORING. So I'm gonna choose different stages to get these layouts for a little more visual variety. Avoiding third party stages for streaming reasons
  1. Yoshi's Story (I don't know if Randall is legal in HDR, but I'll assume he is) - Super Happy Tree: Randall appears on the stage as usual instead of being redesigned to a Super Happy Tree cloud
  2. Pokemon Stadium 2 - Halberd (Cockpit)
  3. Battlefield - Great Plateau Tower
  4. Fourside (moving platform in multiple directions) - Splatfest Moray Towers
  5. 3D Land (upside down Treetop Lodge) - Summit
  6. WarioWare Inc. - Mushroom Kingdom
  7. Spring Stadium (Hollow Bastion) - Wuhu Island (Swordplay)
  8. Final Destination (Merchant Port) - Frigate Orpheon
  9. Gerudo Valley (Treetop Lodge) - Remains intact
  10. Arena Ferox (a differently sized version of PS2) - Remains intact
Decided to intentionally avoid legal stages from previous games (or stages that have legal layouts in PM) to give this hypothetical alternate universe version of HDR a unique visual identity - so no Battlefield, Pokemon Stadium, Fountain of Dreams, e.t.c.
hdr reskin.png

Here's an image of the omegas these stages would be based on side-by-side. I tried to get some decent colour variety, with half bright stages and half darker stages - that being said, SSBU itself doesn't have much colour variety in it's stages, especially when limiting to 1P content, so there's still quite a great share of outdoor blues and blacks.

Before you mention it, yes, I am aware that this isn't the HDR stagelist and such a thing wildly varies from tournament to tournament - it's just that with HDR being a Discord fighter it's incredibly hard to find info about it without actually going onto a HDR Discord, and I basically just wanted to do a "legal mod stagelist" and needed some kind of basis. Yes, I am also aware that HDR has different (semi-)competitive forms for most of these stages.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Hello everybody, between my new obsessions there is Kamen Rider! And so I was thinking in Kamen Rider games and how they are uhm, not exactly good but there are some games that are like, at least they have health(? And I want to try to make a special roster for this special franchise that today it's in their anniversary!
1680566861295.png

KAMEN RIDER ULTIMATE CLIMAX HEROEZ
Note that this goes more into the Arena Fighter concept, so there are a lot of characters but most of them have very similar animations being their main differences their special abilities and traits.
Side note: The only series I watched at the moment where Amazons, Black Sun, W, Ex-Aid and waiting for Shin Kamen Rider, most selections here where based either by online investigation or my own bias with their suits.

ICHIGO
Kamen Rider

NIGO
Kamen Rider

V3
Kamen Rider V3

AMAZON OMEGA
Kamen Rider Amazons

AMAZON ALPHA
Kamen Rider Amazons

BLACK SUN
Kamen Rider Black Sun

SHADOW MOON
Kamen Rider Black Sun

KUUGA
Kamen Rider Kuuga
1680570503276.png

AGITO
Kamen Rider Agito

G3
Kamen Rider Agito

RYUKI
Kamen Rider Ryuki

KNIGHT
Kamen Rider Ryuki

ODIN
Kamen Rider Ryuki
1680572514239.png

FAIZ
Kamen Rider 555
1680572611776.png

KAIXA
Kamen Rider 555
1680572671678.png

DELTA
Kamen Rider 555

ORGA
Kamen Rider 555

BLADE
Kamen Rider Blade
1680573074482.png

GARREN
Kamen Rider Blade
1680573376696.png

HIBIKI
Kamen Rider Hibiki
1680573458763.png

IBUKI
Kamen Rider Hibiki
1680573548197.png

TODOROKI
Kamen Rider Hibiki
1680573851624.png

KABUTO
Kamen Rider Kabuto
1680573942998.png

THEBEE
Kamen Rider Kabuto
1680574150694.png

DEN-O
Kamen Rider Den-O

ZERONOS
Kamen Rider Den-O
1680574306457.png

KIVA
Kamen Rider Kiva
1680574411819.png

IXA
Kamen Rider Kiva

ARC
Kamen Rider Kiva

DECADE
Kamen Rider Decade

DOUBLE
Kamen Rider W
1680575221336.png

ACCEL
Kamen Rider W
1680575430747.png

SKULL
Kamen Rider W

ETERNAL
Kamen Rider W
1680575764620.png

OOO
Kamen Rider OOO
1680575824374.png

BIRTH
Kamen Rider OOO
1680575987253.png

FOURZE
Kamen Rider Fourze
1680576074666.png

METEOR
Kamen Rider Fourze

NADESHIKO
Kamen Rider Fourze

WIZARD
Kamen Rider Wizard

GAIM
Kamen Rider Gaim

BARON
Kamen Rider Gaim

DRIVE
Kamen Rider Drive

MACH
Kamen Rider Drive

GHOST
Kamen Rider Ghost

EX-AID
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

BRAVE
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

GENM
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

PARA-DX
Kamen Rider Ex

CHRONUS
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

BUILD
Kamen Rider Build

CROSS-Z
Kamen Rider Build

EVOL
Kamen Rider Build

BLOOD
Kamen Rider Build

ZI-O
Kamen Rider Zi-O

GEIZ
Kamen Rider Zi-O

WOZ
Kamen Rider Zi-O

TSUKUYOMI
Kamen Rider Zi-O
SHINOBI
Kamen Rider Zi-O

ZERO-ONE
Kamen Rider Zero-One

VULCAN
Kamen Rider Zero-One

EVALKYRIE
Kamen Rider Zero-One

ICHI-GATA
Kamen Rider Zero-One

EDEN
Kamen Rider Zero-One

SABER
Kamen Rider Saber

BLADES
Kamen Rider Saber

ESPADA
Kamen Rider Saber

SLASH
Kamen Rider Saber

SABELA
Kamen Rider Saber

SOLOMON
Kamen Rider Saber

REVI/VICE
Kamen Rider Revice

LIVE
Kamen Rider Revice

EVIL
Kamen Rider Revice

JEANNE
Kamen Rider Revice

DEMONS
Kamen Rider Revice

JUUGA
Kamen Rider Revice

GEATS
Kamen Rider Geats

TYCOON
Kamen Rider Geats

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Redoing my Super Bomberman R2 guest list

First things first, I've started seeing some backlash from hardcore Bomberman fans saying that they're starting to overshadow the Actual Bomberman Stuff, and....yep that's completely fair. That's why I wanted to start off by adding a couple of classic Bomberman characters. We'll be adding Buggler and Mujoe as playable characters - two classic villains from the series. I wanted to go further, but the options I was considering didn't gel well IMO. I considered adding the Bomber Family from '94, but their designs feel a bit too simple and adding them would feel a bit redundant with the Bomber Bros. around. I then considered the World Bombers, being unique characters who had notable roles in their games, but.....they're all kind of racial stereotypes. So I decided to just leave it here - I could see plenty of other characters from across the series being added though.

I decided to do away with already-added series reps this time, as most of the options felt like kind of bloating it, and I also wanted to correct what I think was, in hindsight, my single biggest mistake: not adding any new Hudson characters. What the actual **** was I thinking.

Anyway here it iiiiiis
  1. Light Bomber (Twinbee)
  2. Pastel Bomber (Twinbee)
  3. Power Pro Bomber (Power Pros)
  4. Frogger Bomber (...)
  5. Getsu Fuma Bomber (Getsu Fuma Den)
  6. Konami Man Bomber (Konami Wai Wai World)
  7. Gillian Seed Bomber (Snatcher)
  8. Rukia Bomber (Quiz Magic Academy)
  9. Master Higgins Bomber (Adventure Island)
  10. Milon Bomber (Milon's Secret Castle)
Elebits and Boktai almost made it, Antarctic Adventure gets some other form of representation

D

Deleted member

Capcom makes a Star Trek fighting game in the late 90s.

Star Trek: Q's Contest

Gameplay:
A 1 on 1 trad fighter, but in place of MVC's assist system. Players can build up meter in order to summon one of the iconic ships from the series to help them out.

Plot:
Picard's Enterprise discovers a mysterious star, and upon contact finds themselves in a strange new dimension, where Q appears and offers them a way home, but he has also gathered other beings from across time, and they must compete with each other. But various villains from arcross the Galaxy have also arrived, in order to take Q's power for themselves.

1. Picard
  2. Riker
  3. Data
  4. Troi (Uses psychic abilities that have been amplified)
  5. Worf
  6. Sisko
  7. Jadzia Dax
  8. Odo
  9. Dukat
  10. Janeway
  11. Chakotay
  12. Seven of Nine
  13. Kirk
  14. Spock
  15. Sulu
  16. An original Andorian character
  17. An original Gorn character
  18. An original Tellarite character
  19. Sela
  20. Khan

Sub Boss: Borg Queen
Final Boss : Q

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul_of_Xeno

Smash Apprentice
I've had an idea for a Webtoon Fighting Game Roster inspired by a mobile game rpg called Battle Cantare

1. Mori Jin (GOH)
2. Daewi Han (GOH)
3. Mira Yoo (GOH)
4. Mujin Park (GOH)
5. Bam (Tower of God)
6. Khun (Tower of God)
7. Rak (Tower of God)
8. Yuri Jahad (Tower of God)
9. Hardcore Leveling Warrior (HCLW)
10. Dark (HCLW)
11. Sora (HCLW)
12. No Name (HCLW)
13. Gang Ryong (Gosu)
14. Raziel (Noblesse)
15. Frankestein (Noblesse)
16. Hyun Cha (Sweet Home)
17. Daniel Park (Lookism)
18. Nerd and Jock (N&J)
19. Teikotsuchi (Shogunned)
20. Yu (The Boxer)

FazDude

Smash Master
Last night, a conversation I had on a Discord server led to me making a Mario platfighter roster with exclusively Mario variants (plus some guests). I decided to polish it up a little (without changing the roster itself), and this is the final product!

Some notes:
  • Jumpman would be a more rubberhose-inspired take on Mario as a send-up to his Popeye-inspired origins.
  • SMB2 Mario is a grappler.
  • Sunshine Mario uses FLUDD for most of his special moves.
  • My reasoning for picking Galaxy's Ice Mario over the NSMB series was so I could represent those games (although Boo Mario would have been more fun in hindsight).
  • Boomerang Mario is a composite of the Boomerang Suit, Hammer Suit, and NSMBDS Blue Shell Mario.
  • Tennis Mario is a composite of all the sports games.
  • The third mario on the fourth row is Party Host Mario, inspired by the Mario Party series.
  • Brawl Mario is a port of his Smash moveset, while all the other Marios would have different movesets. I picked Brawl specifically because funny denim.
  • For the guest/unofficial Marios, I went for a blend of styles and interpretations of the character. Dorkly Mario specifically would be based on Sonic for Hire primarily.
  • Shoutouts to the aforementioned Boo Mario, Captain Lou Albano Mario, Robo Mario, and Referee Mario from Punch-Out/Mario Tennis 64. There's a Fighter's Pass for you.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Americanized Assault!

1. Rita Repulsa (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers)
  2. Pineapple Toppin Mo-I mean Flabber (Big Bad Beetleborgs)
  3. Zilla (Godzilla)
  4. Dr. Robontik (Sonic the Hedgehog) (represents both AoStH as a whole and Mean Bean Machine)
  5. Sally Acorn
  6. President Koopa (Super Mario Bros.)
  7. Francis the Dog
  8. Dashing Super Guy (Kirby) (composites elements from multiple Nintendo ads)
  9. Censored Saturday Morning Cartoon Morrigan (DarkStalkers)
  10. Live Action M. Bison (Street Fighter)
  11. The N Team (Captain N) (Stance fighter)
  12. Tim and Detective Pikachu (Pokemon)
  13. Catnip (Hello Kitty)
  14. '97 Frogger (Frogger)
  15. Jake (Totally Rad)
  16. Dowson (radish form) (The Twisted Tale of Spike McFang)
  17. Live Action Goku (Dragon Ball: Evolution)
  18. Toc-Man (Pac-Man)
  19. Guest fighter: Powerpuff Girls Z (Powerpuff Girls)
  20. Guest fighter: Spider-Man Tokusatsu (Spider-Man)

Last edited:
Americanized Assault!

3. Zilla (Godzilla)
  4. Dr. Robontik (Sonic the Hedgehog) (represents both AoStH as a whole and Mean Bean Machine)
  5. Sally Acorn
  7. Francis the Dog
  13. Catnip (Hello Kitty)
  15. Jake (Totally Rad)
  18. Toc-Man (Pac-Man)
The best characters here are Rita Repulsa, Sally Acorn, The N Team, Tim and Detective Pikachu, and Powerpuff Girls Z. I would be a Sally main because she's the most unique of these favorites. And by "unique", I mean "Not just an insult to the source material", like President Koopa or this game's versions of Morrigan and Goku.

Okay, maybe the N Team isn't what you'd call "best", but their gimmick is special in this roster.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Redoing my Super Bomberman R2 guest list

First things first, I've started seeing some backlash from hardcore Bomberman fans saying that they're starting to overshadow the Actual Bomberman Stuff, and....yep that's completely fair. That's why I wanted to start off by adding a couple of classic Bomberman characters. We'll be adding Buggler and Mujoe as playable characters - two classic villains from the series. I wanted to go further, but the options I was considering didn't gel well IMO. I considered adding the Bomber Family from '94, but their designs feel a bit too simple and adding them would feel a bit redundant with the Bomber Bros. around. I then considered the World Bombers, being unique characters who had notable roles in their games, but.....they're all kind of racial stereotypes. So I decided to just leave it here - I could see plenty of other characters from across the series being added though.

I decided to do away with already-added series reps this time, as most of the options felt like kind of bloating it, and I also wanted to correct what I think was, in hindsight, my single biggest mistake: not adding any new Hudson characters. What the actual **** was I thinking.

Anyway here it iiiiiis
  1. Light Bomber (Twinbee)
  2. Pastel Bomber (Twinbee)
  3. Power Pro Bomber (Power Pros)
  4. Frogger Bomber (...)
  5. Getsu Fuma Bomber (Getsu Fuma Den)
  6. Konami Man Bomber (Konami Wai Wai World)
  7. Gillian Seed Bomber (Snatcher)
  8. Rukia Bomber (Quiz Magic Academy)
  9. Master Higgins Bomber (Adventure Island)
  10. Milon Bomber (Milon's Secret Castle)
Elebits and Boktai almost made it, Antarctic Adventure gets some other form of representation
Made a bit of an oversight here - I'm adding a third actual Bomberman character, being Dr. Mechado. Got some **** mixed up and overlooked him but yeah he warrants an inclusion as well I feel

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Super Smash Bros. 7: A Celebration of Gaming
  1. Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog) (SEGA)
  2. Tails
  3. Knuckles
  4. Dr. Eggman
  5. Kiryu (Yakuza)
  6. Alex Kidd (Alex Kidd in Miracle World)
  7. Tetromino (Tetris) (Tetris)
  8. Steve (Minecraft) (Microsoft)
  9. Enderman
  10. Pig
  11. Master Chief (Halo)
  12. Arbiter
  13. Cortana
  14. Doomguy (Doom)
  15. Spider Mastermind
  16. Vault Boy (Fallout)
  17. Clippit (Microsoft Windows)
  18. Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
  19. Kratos (God of War) (Sony)
  20. Zeus
  21. Atreus
  22. Joel and Ellie (The Last of Us)
  23. Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet and Clank)
  24. Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
  25. PaRappa the Rapper (PaRappa the Rapper)
  26. Gordon Freeman (Half-Life) (Valve)
  27. The Heavy (Team Fortress)
  28. Mario (Super Mario Bros.) (Nintendo)
  29. Peach
  30. Bowser
  31. Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)
  32. Link (The Legend of Zelda)
  33. Pokemon Trainer - Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard (Pokemon)
  34. Mewtwo
  35. Duck Hunt (Duck Hunt)
  36. Villager (Animal Crossing)
  37. Pac-Man (Pac-Man) (Namco)
  38. Ms. Pac-Man
  39. Ghost Gang
  40. Kazuya (Tekken)
  41. Cloud (Final Fantasy) (Square Enix)
  42. Sephiroth
  43. Kefka
  44. Tidus
  45. Hero (Dragon Quest)
  46. Space Invader (Space Invaders)
  47. Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat) (Warner Bros.)
  48. Scorpion
  49. Liu Kang
  50. D.Va (Overwatch) (Activision)
  51. Pitfall Harry (Pitfall!)
  52. Captain Price (Call of Duty)
  53. Thrall (World of Warcraft)
  54. Carine Bloodhoof
  55. Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
  56. Guitar (Guitar Hero)
  57. Ahri (League of Legends) (Riot Games)
  58. Sus Imposter (Among Us) (Innersloth)
  59. Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) (Yacht Club Games)
  60. Mettaton EX (Undertale) (Toby Fox)
  61. Yorgle (Adventure) (Atari)
  62. Yar Warrior (Yars' Revenge)
  63. Ryu (Street Fighter) (Capcom)
  64. Chun-Li
  65. Blanka
  66. M. Bison
  67. Solid Snake (Metal Gear) (Konami)
  68. Power Pros
  69. The Sims (The Sims) (EA)
  70. Faith (Mirror's Edge)
  71. Commander Shepard (Mass Effect)
  72. Game Genie (Game Genie)
  73. CJ (Grand Theft Auto) (Rockstar)
  74. Ezio (Assassin's Creed) (Ubisoft)
  75. Imagine Player (Imagine)
  76. LeChuck (Monkey Island) (Disney)
  77. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  78. Penguin (Club Penguin)
  79. Big Daddy (BioShock) (2K Games)
  80. Jonesy (Fortnite) (Epic Games)
  81. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) (Embracer Group)
  82. Terry (Fatal Fury) (SNK)
  83. Iori (The King of Fighters)
  84. Red (Angry Birds) (Rovio)
  85. Bad Piggy
  86. The Traveler (Genshin Impact) (MiHoYo)
  87. Agent 47 (Hitman) (IO Interactive)
  88. Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) (REDACTED)
  89. Pajama Man (Pajama Sam) (Tommo)
  90. Suzanne the Monkey (Blender) (Blender)
  91. Kung Fu Man (MUGEN) (Elecbyte)
  92. Miner Willy (Manic Miner) (I have no clue lmao)
  93. Sqij (Sqij!)
  94. Loader (Rise of the Robots)
  95. Free spot: Promotional indie pick

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
  2. Tails
  3. Knuckles
  4. Dr. Eggman
  5. Kiryu (Yakuza)
  9. Enderman
  10. Pig
  11. Master Chief (Halo)
  12. Arbiter
  13. Cortana
  14. Doomguy (Doom)
  15. Spider Mastermind
  16. Vault Boy (Fallout)
  19. Kratos (God of War)
  20. Hades
  21. Atreus
  29. Peach
  30. Bowser
  34. Mewtwo
  38. Ms. Pac-Man
  39. Ghost Gang
  40. Kazuya (Tekken)
  42. Sephiroth
  43. Kefka
  44. Tidus
  45. Hero (Dragon Quest)
  48. Scorpion
  49. Liu Kang
  54. Carine Bloodhoof
  56. Guitar (Guitar Hero)
  58. Sus Imposter (Among Us)
  64. Chun-Li
  65. Blanka
  66. M. Bison
  68. Power Pros
  85. Bad Piggy
  93. Sqij (Sqij!)
Great roster, but two questions (well, one question and one statement):
  1. WDYM by promotional indie pick? You've already got a ton of indies already.
  2. you can probably say steel wool is the dev for freddy since they're probably gonna get the ip

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Criminal Combat 2:Battle Of The Most Wanted
I wanted to create a sequel of one of my posts,Criminal Combat 2 is a sequel of Criminal Combat,a Criminal-themed platform fighter,all the fighters are all criminal video game characters.

Veterans

1. Carl Johnson (Grand Theft Auto)
2. Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
3. Dallas (Payday)
4. Sly Cooper (...)
5. Jacket (Hotline Miami)
6. Garrett (Thief)
7. Aiden Pearce (Watch Dogs)
8. Bandit (Clash Royale)
9. Chili Pepper Cookie (Cookie Run)
10. Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed)
11. Bonanza Bros. (...)
12. Joker (Persona 5)
13. Rouge The Bat (Sonic The Hedgehog)
14. Carmen Sandiego (...)
15. Daroach (Kirby)

Newcomers

16. Franklin,Trevor & Michael (Grand Theft Auto)
17. Springtrap (Five Nights At Freddy's)
18. Agent 47 (Hitman)
19. Styx (...)
20. Yuffie Kisagari (Final Fantasy)
21. Nabit (Super Mario)
22. Yoshimitsu (Soul Callibur/Tekken)
23. Mr. X (Streets of Rage)
24. Kano (Mortal Kombat)
25. Spy (Team Fortress)
26. Reaper (Overwatch)
27. Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou Project)
28. Roguefort Cookie (Cookie Run)
29. Raincoat Killer (Deadly Premotion)

2. Tails
  3. Knuckles
  4. Dr. Eggman
  5. Kiryu (Yakuza)
  9. Enderman
  10. Pig
  11. Master Chief (Halo)
  12. Arbiter
  13. Cortana
  14. Doomguy (Doom)
  15. Spider Mastermind
  16. Vault Boy (Fallout)
  19. Kratos (God of War)
  20. Hades
  21. Atreus
  29. Peach
  30. Bowser
  34. Mewtwo
  38. Ms. Pac-Man
  39. Ghost Gang
  40. Kazuya (Tekken)
  42. Sephiroth
  43. Kefka
  44. Tidus
  45. Hero (Dragon Quest)
  48. Scorpion
  49. Liu Kang
  54. Carine Bloodhoof
  56. Guitar (Guitar Hero)
  58. Sus Imposter (Among Us)
  64. Chun-Li
  65. Blanka
  66. M. Bison
  68. Power Pros
  85. Bad Piggy
  93. Sqij (Sqij!)
I do love how much appreciation you give to everyone. We've got all the classics (Mario, Pac-Man, Ryu, Sonic, Shovel Knight, Cloud Strife, Master Chief, Kratos, Red, etc.) and so many companies on board (Nintendo, Sega, Square Enix, Bandai Namco, Capcom, Microsoft, Sony, Rovio, Konami, numerous indie developers, SNK, Embracer Group, Disney).

My only gripe is putting the Nintendo characters anywhere but the top of the list. That's my only gripe about your Smash roster, that it doesn't put the originators of the Smash label first in the roster.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
War of the logos 2
1.Leo the Lion
2.Columbia
3.Tristar Pegasus
4.Rocket and Groot (representing Marvel Studios)
5.Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney Television Animation)
6.Fuzzy Door
7.Underdog Productions Guard
8.Shush Lady
9.Mad Dog
10.VID mask
11.Toho Circle
12.Sleeping Dog Alien (Hal)
13.Mutant Enemy
14.Stimpy (Games animation)
15.Splaat
16.Cowboy Pig (Peter Hanan productions)
17.Plankton Army
18.Frederator Robot
19.Paul
20.Billionfold
21.Ginormous Madman
22.Wolf Head Rocker (Forest City Rockers)
23.Aka Cartoon Pencil Guy
24.Stretch Films Smile
25.Mordecai and Rigby (Cartoon Network Studios)
26.Valve Eye Man
27.Iguana
28.Stoopid Monkey
29.Luxo Jr
30.Blue Python
31.Elephant (Animal Planet)
32.Picture Holder (Impossible Pictures)
33.Bad Robot
34.Spinning S
35.Ubu
36.Elliot and ET (Amblin)
37.Starburns Chef
38.Predatory Rabbit (Boje Buck)
39.Fred Flintstone (Hanna Barbera)
40.NBC Peacock
41.Victor (Just for Laughs)
42.Flying Zebra (Zebra Films)
43.Gorilla (Big Ape productions)
44.Spider-Man (Marvel Comics Animation and Marvel Productions)
45.Pikachu (Pikachu the Movie and related works)
46.Warthog (Warthog Games)
47.Bugs Bunny (Warner Bros logo)
48.Sauropod (Alan Yang Pictures)
49.Crash Bandicoot (Toys for Bob)
50.Scrat (Blue Skies Studios)
51.Titmouse
52.Bento Box
53.Pathe Rooster
54.Nordisk Polar Bear
55.Nelvana Polar Bear

Arenas
20th Century Fox/Studios
Disney Castle
Paramountain
Universal
Orion
Chuck Lorres Diary
Castle Rock
Williams Street
Nickelodeon Studios
Dreamworks Moon
Gracie Films Theater
American International Pictures Logo
Wolf Desert
Sony Bars Logo
Echo Bridge
Summit Entertainment
Warner Bros Shield
Legendary Pictures Logo
Nintendo 64 Box
Curiosity Company
Dark Castle
Heavy Iron Factory
Viacom V
Incocnito Studios logo
CBS Eye
Lunch Table
Film Roman Splash
Warner Bros Tower
Blumhouse
Klasky Csupo Graffiti
Pathe Balloons
Gamount Logo
Star Film Logo
Nickelodeon Studios
Atari Logo
Deluxe Digital Studios
Mojang Studios Logo

DLC Fighters
1.Sonic (Team Sonic)
2.YTV TV
3.Garfield (Paws inc)
4.Koala (Efftee Studios)
5.TOM (Toonami Originals)
Also you can your own logos with stage builder

Last edited:
After watching RelaxAlax's newest Smash-based video, I wondered if we can reboot it with their theme park license in mind.

I proudly present Nintendo vs. Universal

Team Nintendo:
1: Mario
2: Bowser
3: Donkey Kong
4: Yoshi
5: Link
6: Pikachu
7: Isabelle
8: Inkling
9: Kirby
10: Samus
11: Marth
12: Pit
13: Olimar
14: Little Mac
15: Shulk

Team Universal:
1: Woody Woodpecker
2: Shrek
3: Po
4: Hiccup
5: Gru
6: Buster Moon (Sing)
7: Doc Brown
8: Ian Malcolm (Jurassic Park)
9: Dracula
10: Frankenstein
11: Dom Toretto (The Fast and the Furious)
12: Littlefoot
13: E.T.
14: She-Ra
15: Casper the Friendly Ghost

DLC Pack #1(Caution: May not happen.):
1: Luigi
2: Fox
3: Duck Hunt
4: Princess Poppy
5: Chucky
6: Felix the Cat

I had to make some choice cuts, like **** in Boots or Captain Falcon, but I hope this makes everyone happy.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Okay, so this is a redo of mine for Project X Zone 1 & 2. I already did that in the roster redo thread, but I wanted to do it here with a more reasonable 40 playable units per game.
Pair Units (in order of who joins you)
Reiji & Xiaomu
(Namco x Capcom)​
Soma & Alisa
(God Eater)​
Kite & BlackRose
(.hack)​
Haken Browning & Kaguya Nanbu
(Endless Frontier)​
Yuri Lowell & Lloyd Irving
(Tales of Vesperia / Tales of Symphonia)​
Xiaoyu & Hwoarang
(Tekken)​
KOS-MOS & T-elos
(Xenosaga Ep. III)​
Chun-Li & Morrigan
(Street Fighter / Darkstalkers)​
Frank West & Hsien-Ko
(Dead Rising / Darkstalkers)​
Ryu & Ken
(Street Fighter)​
Dante & Demitri
(Devil May Cry / Darkstalkers)​
X & Zero
(Mega Man X4)​
Chris Redfield & Jill Valentine
(Resident Evil: Revelations)​
Akira Yuki & Pai Chan
(Virtua Fighter)​
Erica Fontaine & Gemini Sunrise
(Sakura Wars 3: Is Paris Burning? / Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love)​
Zephyr & Leanne
(Resonance of Fate)​
Sakura Shinguji & Ichiro Ogami
(Sakura Wars)​
Kurt Irving & Riela Marcellis
(Valkyria Chronicles 3)​
Toma & Cyrille
(Shining Force EXA)​

Solo Units (in order of who joins you)
Lindow Amamiya
(God Eater)​
Neneko / Neito
(Yumeria)​
Heihachi Mishima
(Tekken Tag Tournament 2)​
Sänger Zonvolt
(Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden)​
Valkyrie
(The Legend of Valkyrie)​
Jin Kazama
(Tekken)​
Saya
(Namco x Capcom)​
Tron Bonne
(Mega Man Legends)​
Devilotte
(Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness)​
Arthur
(Ghosts ‘n Goblins)​
Lady
(Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening)​
Batsu Ichimonji
(Rival Schools: United by Fate)​
Juri Han
(Street Fighter IV)​
Genghis Bahn III
(Fighting Vipers)​
Vashyron
(Resonance of Fate)​
Gilius Thunderhead
(Golden Axe)​
Imca
(Valkyria Chronicles 3)​
Rikiya
(Zombie Revenge)​
Bruno Delinger
(Dynamite Cop)​

Order of who joins you
  • Pair Units
    1. Mii & Kogoro
    2. Chun-Li & Morrigan
    3. Akira & Pai
    4. Frank & Hsien-Ko
    5. Reiji & Xiaomu
    6. Soma & Alisa
    7. Erica & Gemini
    8. Zephyr & Leanne
    9. Kite & BlackRose
    10. Ryu & Ken
    11. Sakura & Ogami
    12. Demitri & Dante
    13. Haken & Kaguya
    14. Yuri & Lloyd
    15. Kurt & Riela
    16. Hwoarang & Xiaoyu
    17. Toma & Cyrille
    18. KOS-MOS & T-elos
    19. X & Zero
    20. Chris & Jill
  • Solo Units
    1. Bahn
    2. Tron
    3. Vashyron
    4. Lindow
    5. Gilius
    6. Neneko
    7. Heihachi
    8. Sänger
    9. Valkyrie
    10. Devilotte
    11. Arthur
    12. Lady
    13. Jin
    14. Batsu
    15. Imca
    16. Rikiya
    17. Bruno
    18. Ulala
    19. Saya
    20. Juri
Pair Units (in order of who joins you)
Reiji & Xiaomu
(Namco x Capcom)​
Kite & Haseo
(.hack)​
Ciel Alençon & Nana Kozuki
(God Eater 2)​
Yuri Lowell & Flynn Scifo
(Tales of Vesperia)​
Chun-Li & Xiaoyu
(Street Fighter / Tekken)​
Frank West & Chuck Greene
(Dead Rising 2: Case West)​
X & Zero
(Mega Man X4)​
Dante & Vergil
(Devil May Cry / Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening)​
Ryu & Ken
(Street Fighter)​
Strider Hiryu & Hotsuma
(Strider / Shinobi)​
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro Majima
(Yakuza: Dead Souls)​
Akira Yuki & Kage-Maru
(Virtua Fighter)​
Zephyr & Vashyron
(Resonance of Fate)​
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini Sunrise
(Sakura Wars / Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love)​
Ichiro Ogami & Erica Fontaine
(Sakura Wars 3: Is Paris Burning?)​
Pit & Bayonetta
(Kid Icarus: Uprising / Bayonetta 2)​
KOS-MOS & Fiora
(Xenosaga Ep. III / Xenoblade Chronicles)​
Shulk & Lucina
(Xenoblade Chronicles / Fire Emblem: Awakening)​

Solo Units (in order of who joins you)
Heihachi Mishima
(Tekken Tag Tournament 2)​
Natsu
(Soul Calibur V)​
Aty
(Summon Night 3)​
Tarosuke
(Yokai Dochuki)​
Valkyrie
(The Legend of Valkyrie)​
Alisa
(God Eater 2)​
Estelle
(Tales of Vesperia)​
Phoenix Wright & Maya Fey
(Ace Attorney)​
Leon S. Kennedy
(Resident Evil 6)​
Rose
(Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors’ Dreams)​
June Lin Milliam
(Star Gladiator)​
Felicia
(Darkstalkers)​
Ryo Hazuki
(Shenmue)​
Ulala
(Space Channel 5: Part 2)​
Axel Stone
(Streets of Rage)​
Leanne
(Resonance of Fate)​
Pai Chan
(Virtua Fighter)​
Hibana
(Nightshade)​
Order of who joins you
  • Pair Units
    1. Reiji & Xiaomu
    2. Frank & Chuck
    3. Kiryu & Majima
    4. Jin & Kazuya
    5. Morrigan & Demitri
    6. Hiryu & Hotsuma
    7. Chun-Li & Xiaoyu
    8. KOS-MOS & Fiora
    9. X & Zero
    10. Kite & Haseo
    11. Akira & Kage-Maru
    12. Dante & Vergil
    13. Pit & Bayonetta
    14. Zephyr & Vashyron
    15. Ciel & Nana
    16. Ryu & Ken
    17. Sakura & Gemini
    18. Ogami & Erica
    19. Shulk & Lucina
    20. Yuri & Flynn
  • Solo Units
    1. Heihachi
    2. Nick & Maya
    3. Natsu
    4. Aty
    5. Ryo
    6. Captain Commando
    7. Ulala
    8. Leon
    9. Rose
    10. Axel
    11. Tarosuke
    12. Valkyrie
    13. Leanne
    14. June
    15. Alisa
    16. Pai
    17. Felicia
    18. Segata
    19. Estelle
    20. Hibana

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Americanized Assault!

3. Zilla (Godzilla)
  5. Sally Acorn
  7. Francis the Dog
  13. Catnip (Hello Kitty)
  15. Jake (Totally Rad)
  18. Toc-Man (Pac-Man)
No Ferbus from Saban's Masked Rider?

I was thinking of the first fighting game craze of 2008, spurred on by Smash Brawl, which led to me imagining a farewell celebration of a certain company.

I present to you DiC Duelers

1: Ulysses (Ulysses 31)
2: Esteban (The Mysterious Cities of Gold)
3: Inspector Gadget
4: Tom Little (The Littles)
5: Heathcliff
6: Poochie (Poochie) (Not the Simpsons character.)
7: Matt Trakker (M.A.S.K.)
8: Slimer (The Real Ghostbusters)
9: Dennis the Menace
10: Mayor Ben (Zoobilee Zoo)
11: Gordon Shumway (ALF)
12: Alvin Seville (The Chipmunks)
13: King Koopa (The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!)
14: Captain N
15: Waldo (Where's Waldo?)
16: Super Dave
17: Rash (Battletoads)
18: Sally Acorn (Sonic the Hedgehog)
19: Madeline
20: Carmen Sandiego
21: Sam Collins (Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad)
22: Rimba (Rimba's Island)
23: Sailor Moon
24: Gadget Boy
25: Tex Avery (The Wacky World of Tex Avery)
26: Presley (Mummies Alive!)
27: Phil Deedle (Meet the Deedles)
28: Sonia and Manic (Sonic Underground) (They use the Ice Climbers gimmick.)
29: Sabrina (Sabrina: The Animated Series)
30: Archie Andrews (Archie's Weird Mysteries)
31: Misty Olsen (AKA: Mary-Kate Olsen) (Mary-Kate and Ashley in Action!)
32: Sarah Phillips (Liberty's Kids)
33: Mamoo (Super Duper Sumos)
34: Chrissy (Groove Squad)
35: Pegasus Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac)
36: Strawberry Shortcake
37: Amethyst van der Troll (Trollz)
38: Sarah Whitney (Horseland)
39: Cake (Cake) (Yes, this was a DiC show.)
40: Max (DinoSquad)
41: Tako Maki (Sushi Pack)
42: David the Gnome
43: Huckle Cat (The Busy World of Richard Scarry / Busytown Mysteries)
44: Wimzie (Wimzie's House)
45: Arthur
46: Caillou
47: Paddington (The Adventures of Paddington Bear)
48: Zoboomafoo
49: Johnny Test
50: Moe Doodle (The Doodlebops)

With this 50-character roster, I cover practically all of DiC Entertainment's history, and even managed to squeeze in the finest of their then-new parent company, Cookie Jar.

FazDude

Smash Master
Disney Destruction - as made by someone who has only ever watched Nickelodeon.

have i beaten the whole "banjo fans think he's microsoft's most famous ip because console wars" joke into the ground yet
oh my god... donald over goofy? are you insane?!?!?!?

/s

Top Bottom