• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
who took pics? i want them!

PICS PICS PICS??

also, i was so deprived of sleep i forgot to ask the royal PeePee to play a set with me.
fml.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Any pictures that were taken by me and my buddy can be found at my Facebook here. Take a look if you can.

Also - Did anyone else record the crowd reaction other than you, Shaeman? I wanted to see the "P P P P P".

If not, that's cool, then. We still got "STACK IT UP!"

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Thanks for the shoutt out pp, but I'm md/va not fl. Sexy marth though :)

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
How did you know about my Melee win, PP? XD

It is true, but it wasn't anything special. I still suck (for now).

Also, thanks KSK/Stongers/Keith. Room 270 was good **** with all of us in it.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Shoutouts come after my work.

Thanks PP. I think you're alright too.

Did you buy a copy of my book yet ;)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thumbs- Sorry I didn't get to play you, since I know how much enthusiasm you have for Melee, but maybe at TO5 or Pound 4 we can change that okay?
We did play briefly on Sunday morning lol. I was one of the four people that randomly came to the hotel room you guys were smashing in haha. Only got two quick matches in, after you destroyed my Fox I went Falcon. I wish I wasn't so tired and got to play you some more. You definitely have one of the greatest abilities to combo out of all the Falcos. I'll definitely be at Pound 4 and I'll see if I can find a way to TO5 and we'll have to play at one of those :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm very satisfied with the reaction videos. Hopefully we'll get more of that at TO5. Bros need as much support as they can get, y'know?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I guess its not that fair to brawlers. I dun like the fact that some think that melee pplz are all arseholes. I feel that the brawlers will blame us for this too >___>

plz put up results

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Crap FB making me do posts instead of editing and stuff.

Edit: Oh Thumbs my bad haha. I met too many awesome people this tournament. We really should chill at some future tournament so I can remember you.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
SHOUTOUTS

Dr. Neo: Thanks a ton for the ride. I was tryna throw a chair during teams finals- but everyone was standing on them. >.<" Good seeing you again.

Dr. neo's people: Fun stuff on the car ride. Who won the game anyway? Nice meetin you guys.

Stingers: Good stuff making it out of pools and into bracket play, and good ish in teams too!

PeePee: Too good man. The melee gfs, scar and hax matches were SOOO entertaining!

Florida Gaming: Thanks a ton for comin up to stream this and record. Too pro.

MD/VA Guys I roomed with: LOADS of fun, hilarious stuff.

Toasty: I Love You. Also... man meat and cold cuts. YUS!

Yay: Good seeing you again, your trash talk is top tier. Also, I googled the whole girls, swallowing, and cancer thing... wow.

Darkhart: DARN ME AND MY SLEEPING! Next tourney, imma bring a case, trufax.

Jcaesar: Marry me.

GDX: Good stuff finally gettin to chill with you. Definitely one of my HERB highlights.

Vilt: Thanks for teaming with me, it was LOADS of fun, and we did alright. Good stuff all the way around.

Karn: The most comfortable looking smash player in all the land. My comfort role model.

HRNut: Too good man, too good. :|

Shep: Good as hell to meet ya man, sucks we didnt get to chat much!

LDPK: Fun matches in teams. Rofl @ TA & Timer accidently being off. Also, DOH! at so many things flying at me; charge shots, thunderjolts/bolts, missiles etc. Too good. I was gonna try to do some seriouslies with you after pools or whatev, but... I fell asleep.

NC in general: Good stuff all the way around. Too legit.

OOS in general: Thanks for making the trip to HERB. It was a blast!

Anyone I forgot, sorry- Ive slept and worked since then. I really had a ton of fun meeting everyone and such!

Top Bottom