• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I just want some team brawl results, everyone knows how singles went, by the way how many teams were in brawl?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm just surprised I got a shout-out of any kind, what with my ta,king to, like, no one. <_<

Can't wait for TO5 - I hope the hype is just as exciting. I wanna shout my lungs out, bros.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
i think emb uses yoshi...so if you have any yoshi vids they're of him

i only know him from doubles, and i know someone in his team uses yoshi so im just guessing.
Nah, the other two Asheboro bros are the ones that go double Yoshi, but even they don't play Yoshi in singles.

I was one of the randoms that played Marth in my pool (the one with Chu Dat and Mask). However, I didn't recognize any of those videos so far.

skyheart

Smash Lord
Here's my shoutout:

"To everyone I 4 stocked that day, don't worry, the vids will not be uploaded because I already told people to remove them."

love,

LOL MASTER

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Zio were you the guy me and Dr. Neo say playing the PSP? If not then sorry haha.
Yes, I was that sexy beast. I do pay melee, but when I'm not, I'd like to keep something on me that can keep me occupied.

:bee:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i gave shoutouts to everyone i talked to a lot lol

like i didnt even give vilt a shout because i just let him run the tourney and let him do a great job

bill all I'd be able to say to you is...umm...fun talking about the prs? :p thanks for congratulating me after beating p~s? idk :x

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
stingers, they were close *** matches and i only lost game 2 of the tourney set cause i missed a mad easy knee. then again i'm ret*rded for not CPing kongo and ****** as i did in the MM. :) i think i did pretty well for falcon's worst matchup, esp. vs like the second best falco..?
Lol sweet @ second best Falco.

You're mad good Hax. I wasn't lying when I told you that after both our tourney set and MM.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You'll find most here Hungry bro.

I'm trying to get some more from a buddy of mine, but he hasn't been available for the last few days.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i have a few on my youtube page, kevin.
Well there went my drive to do shoutouts again. XD

Actually, screw it, I'm doing them now since I got computer gayed yesterday.

OOS first.

GA:

Sleepy K- You're such a man, showing your GA dedication by recording and driving and ******. Good shiz gettin those vids up already. You're too cool.

Soft- Awww you noticed my clean face. =p Sucks Catfish had to play you in teams again but you and Fullmetal just seem to do too well these days. Glad to see the Jiggz is still holdin it down.

Fullmetal- Too bad we didn't get to MM but there's TO5 on the horizon and friendlies and such will happen then. I'm always up for fighting a M2K-esque Marth.

DashDanceDan- Bro I didn't get to play you at this(I think) but I heard you had gotten so much better since TO4. Good stuff.

Merck- You got a good Falco man. Just listen to Sensei Chops and beast mode will come in no time haha.

Cornel- I didn't get to play you or see you play much but I already know how your spacies hold it down.

PBnJ- Thanks a lot for the interview man, it was fun haha. You're also gotten so much better since the first HERB. It's crazy! That ICs CP on Yoshi's was mad sneaky. Good stuff.

Toasty(whoa you're GA now)- No nachos for me? Even though I slept with you? Maaaaaan. XD Nah dude but for real I appreciate you getting that room for me bro. I liked how you held it down with that Ness too(Hbox dittoooooo).

Lambchops- Dude your Falco is mad good. I realllllly wish I could have finished all of the friendlies we had before I played Jman's Fox because you made me twice as good vs spacies. I can't wait for TO5 man!!!!! Oh yeah and you're awesome to talk to.

FL:

RX Gaming- Dude you were taking donations????? I had no idea or I would have definitely donated. I really appreciate what you did for this tournament.

GDX- Good shiz in doubles bro. The matches were too good. Thanks for making the drive up man.

HRnut- Way to **** me in singles on a huge stream haha. Your Snake is too good. You're a mad chill guy and it was sick meeting you. Hopefully we'll meet up again and I'll make our matches interesting. Oh and good stuff in singles overall bro.

Hbox- Good stuff once again ****** and/or gaying(XD) me in both games. Your Jigglpyuff is smart. Way to rep FL.

Cura- You ***** in Brawl. Good shiz.

MD/VA:

Thumbs- Sorry I didn't get to play you, since I know how much enthusiasm you have for Melee, but maybe at TO5 or Pound 4 we can change that okay?

G-Reg- Haha yeah it's legit cheering against NC because we're all crazy here. XD I shoulda went someone other than Falco on you in friendlies so they could have been more enjoyable so my bad on that. You're an awesome guy.

Boss- I feel like I made your Brawl day worse for you by paying for your entry fee man. I'm sorry about the crappy way things worked out. You're **** at smash in general and an awesome dude. I hope this tournament didn't discourage you from coming back.

Sage- Great meeting you man. Sorry the fast food here kinda messed you up lol but I think you enjoyed our Catfish combos and accents regardless. XD

Rhan- I shouldn't have went Falco in our pools set cuz I knew I was gonna be gay but you definitely took it like a champ at the end lol. We gotta have legit friendlies in the near future man.

Crystalnite- Good meeting you bro, and good teams matches. Hopefully I'll see you more often when you start attending stuff during college. Catfish will make you better, no worries.

KP- You're so outgoing haha. I'm not as intimidating as you crack me up to be though lol. Treat your opponent like any other player you usually play and I think that by itself will improve your overall performance.

ChuDat- Dang you did really well with ICs in Melee teams bro. I couldn't get that edgeguard on you game 4 and then you guys came back on my team and it was such a clutch move. Brawl doubles were kinda easy **** for you so I won't talk about them lol.

Deez- I'm sorry bro. Your Diddy is mad good and I hate the way pools worked out.

Meep- Dang your ICs are good.

Cyrain- Rargh Falco dittos lol. You and your hair are too sexy though. Pleasssse don't quit. I love seeing you at tournaments man.

Tope without beard- You didn't seem like you were enjoying yourself too much at this man. You did well in our matches though bro.

Tri State:

Swiftbass- Good stuff in pools bro. You're just as smart as you are in videos. Too bad you couldn't get into Wake, it would've been awesome to play you a lot.

Skyheart- I wish I knew you were so good so you could've gotten a better pool. Your Falcon is mad legit bro.

Reno- Your Sheik is insane on platforms man! Our MM was pretty good bro, but next time I really wouldn't mind friendlying you.

Alukard- You're good man. I'm sure you're still improving so I can't wait to see where your training takes you.

G$- Sucks about what happened man. I appreciate the fact you drove your bros down here.

Scar- Your Falcon is sick.

LOL Master- You're a really cool guy. That Marth is mad legit too. Keep it up man.

Jman- Lol you ***** me horribly. Why wouldn't you go Fox on me in friendlies? I like that wayyyyy more than Falco dittos haha.

Hax- It sorta sounds like you might have a problem with me, but I really don't know why. I have mad respect for your Falcon(it's so nasty) and you seem like a mad chill dude. I always appreciate a good rivalry though, so I look forward to our rematch. Falcon is too good.

M2K(you're kinda tri-state still right?)- I feel like I could learn lots from playing vs you in both games. Randall **** on that Yoshi's match and balloon **** in the Smashville match. I'm the best in the world at balloons so don't be too upset by that. Also, I'm glad you liked my shirt. =p

Carolina(s) Catfish:

Yay- Lol your commentary is under-appreciated. I died laughing from the little I heard. I saw your Fox getting off some too. AAAANNTHERRRR

Crio- We didn't get to chill much and that sucks because you're cool.

Raggy bro- F*ck you beat good people. DK is too good, they just don't even know.

Foxys- Who won the name MM? Oh right, there wasn't one you nubs. SC Foxy owes me a good time though.

Fiz and Seth- I heard you guys stacked it up in teams.

Rohan- Good shiz in our pools matches.

Slasher King- Bro as long as you got that experience in melee, then paying for you was worth it. Have money next time though please. =p

Spoon- I didn't see you play I don't think but stick with that Marth bro.

Audi- Dude your Marth is one of the trickier ones I've played(and I've played some **** Marths now haha). Just follow up some of your stuff better and you'll be amazing for sure(like you aren't already lol).

ZIO- Whoa you showed up. =p Awesome! The trip through the Catfish Cave was sick lol and you were fun to be around.

TC- Man one day you gotta get mad serious and shake off that rust. You could be so ****. Good stuff from what I heard regardless bro.

Bean- Bean Pee alllll day. I like our epic shirt combo haha.

Chocolate Thunder- Dude I got to see you again! That's awesome! You're too good man.

PLUR- No YOU'RE still a b*tch! XD Your hugs are awesome man. You should be the only one on the panel and rankings for bro hugs. You're broken I swur. =p Awwww I just realized I missed your epic cheesecake!

Karn- Bro I hear your Melee game has gotten so good from all of that M2K practice. I can't wait to see it for myself. I wish I could've seen how you really would have done in Brawl. You have been playing so well lately. Keep it up man.

Dark Hart- Man don't beat yourself up over this tournament. Everyone there was amazing. Your commentary more than made up for it I heard loooool.

Tope with Beard- SO sexy.

Knorr- you missed Tope before he shaved his beard off. You're still too good.

Malk- Great to see you man! Your hype is always awesome.

Uncle- Hey you won a Melee match woooooooo!!!!! Now get Shady to play. XD

Shady- Play Melee. Seriously though, you and Keith are too good in teams. Sucks you lost to GDX that second time bro. L2rapeandDIconsistently

KSK- I'll teach you how to play Sorry. It's much easier than I "make" it "out" to believe. XD

Duo- It's fun gettin into Trouble! XDDDDDD

Mitsurugi- You're a freakin beast bro. Please don't crush me with your bare hands. <3

BEHR- Lolololol get ***** by Hungrybox.

Briana- Good stuff running this.

Vilt- Good stuff letting Briana run this. =p

Mask- Dude your Falcon is lookin mad beastly these days. Thanks for preparing me for those tri-state Falcons.

Cam- Good Falco dittos bro. If you keep comin to stuff and practicing with Money Mike you'll only get better.

Smith- No more getting high lol. OOS people seem to like you so I guess I'll keep you around as an icebreaker. =p
Btw I have your pants.

Zero- You were at this whoa! <3 you bro.

Derp- derp derp derp

Philmaster- I think we Pichu dittoed or something? Raaaape. Sorry I never Brawl friendlied you.

DR NEO- I left you a shoutout. XD Nah for real man it was mad cool seeing you again and hopefully this won't be the last time for a couple years again lol.

Hinryu- Sucks we didn't get to talk or whatever man but I'll do my best to catch up with you asap at the next tournament we're both at.

Flamingo- Shoulda brought Killer with you. =p For real though man it was cool seein you again. Can't wait to see how you do once the school year starts up again.

Nebs- It was great to finally meet you man! It sucks hardcore that you're so far away, but if we get some more west NC tournaments goin hopefully you can make the drive out.

Sushi Man- Congrats, you're the best Brawl player in NC. Keep your mind in the game so you can rep NC when you get back into things.

Dull- You're a super mad chill guy. Talking to you about anything and everything was so easy on the car ride home. I definitely want to see you around more often.

Jim- Water bottle. XD I need to play your Ganon after all of that Chops practice. I want to help you get that rep that you have to be getting close to earning. Keep on mexican truckin man. =p

Stingers- I coulda played better vs M2K and Deez, it definitely wasn't all your fault all-around regardless lol. Team effort. Regardless I'm glad you enjoyed your Brawl+ stuff and I REALLY hope this isn't the end of the kids tourney rep. You guys are awesome people to be around and great players. NC smash would definitely be worse off without you.

LoZR- Sorry you got tired by singles man. You held it down in doubles though. I'm seriously lucky to have as great of a partner as you. We gotta rep and **** and TO5 and Atl Masters Cup and Pound 4 man! You're too good!

NC crowd supporters- I love you. STACK IT UP!!!!

People on the stream- thanks for watching and I hope I gave you quality matches to enjoy.

Everyone at this tournament- You made this tournament awesome. Thank you.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
s'okay, the vast majority of them are pools and friendlies revolving around the pools matches.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
vilt ran a ballin *** tourney tho and he had to work the next day so lets just give him until tonight before we ***** at him

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
Oh snap...I totally forgot Dull.

Dude you are awesome to hang with. The car ride was even more awesome when we picked you up. Never got to see you throw that chair though. Maybe next time right mate? Haha.

BEHR

Smash Hero
defsithe-**** i have to pay you back im sooooooooo sorry. ;-;

Hax

Smash Champion
peepee not at all O_O i just felt like stingers post made it seem like i got *****, when it was actually a close and really good set lol. no hate bro

Top Bottom