• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the best part about cheering for chu

is "gochu" is like the child's word for ***** in korean.

i'm not dissing chu or anything, i think he's a great player etc. etc. but it's just comical.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
when i say sucking i mean like, when they are doing something good, and everyones cheering, and then they suddenly die and everyone is like aaahhHHH!...AWwwwwwww...

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
u know i didn't know the melee community were so friendly =D!!! i think i wanna go to melee tournies now lol screw brawl tournies melee pps ftw!

Also good stuff at the tourny, for the most part i had fun and good stuff with ur mk pyrospark it reminded me of playing forte for some reason... i really could do nothing to ur mk with peach in the air lmao and again good stuff.
yep, and if you're gonna insist on maining peach, you should probably do it in melee

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol i wanna see the vids of me and hrnut. XD

haha burn my vids with m2k there mad boring ;\. Plus i kinda stop taking it seriously after the half way through the set cuz it was impossible to beat his air planking lol.

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
This was an awesome tourney, it was my first tourney too haha. Extremely fun though, makes me want to get better.

Dr.Neo - Thanks for the ride bro, I know you were crazy tired when we got back to Ashe. It was cool haning with you and your bro. Your comics in the room were too good. ^^

Karn - DUDE! Thanks for the room, it was crazy fun in there. It was cool playing with yah. Come to ASU sometime.

Lozr - Good job bro in teams you and PP *****. You showed some crazy sportsmanship when that tv was being stupid. It was fun playing melee with yah, I need to get better. The room was also crazy.

Chocolate Thunder - I don't really know you haha. But it was fun hanging in the room with yah. Dr. Neo was right when he said to watch out for your gas dude, it was horrible. Funny nonetheless though.

Chu - Thanks for the friendlies dude it was fun playing. You're crazy good bro, and good job in teams and singles. I don't know how well you in did in Brawl, but I'm sure you did great.

Dr. PP - I still want to play you. Never got the chance, but good stuff in teams though you and Adam *****.

Parker - It was good hanging with yah dude. The team friendlies against Chu were fun bro. Can't wait for the Ashe tourney so we can play.

David - You're funny dude. The hotel room was great.

Meh that's all that I can really think of for now...

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
**** good **** HaX taking out the spacies. Chops, swift, and I just realized not Dr. PP.

Oh well.

M2k props. Duh

HBox showed that he is goooooooood. As if we didn't know .

stingers

Smash Obsessed
HaX lost to PP, in tourney and MM. Wtf?

HaX was SO butthurt he lost to PP in tourney he challenged him to a MM right after and got his *** beat again. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

SleepyK

i have my pool (pool 8)'s top 4 memorized

also guys i have some vids now! prepare to be vid'd

edit: also please help me identify the people in the vids

PyroSpark

Smash Apprentice
u know i didn't know the melee community were so friendly =D!!! i think i wanna go to melee tournies now lol screw brawl tournies melee pps ftw!

Also good stuff at the tourny, for the most part i had fun and good stuff with ur mk pyrospark it reminded me of playing forte for some reason... i really could do nothing to ur mk with peach in the air lmao and again good stuff.
ggs your peach was great! Made me stay on my toes/wings.

Foxy

Smash Master
Pool 6

1. Scar (18-1)
2. LOL Master
3. G-Reg
4. Audi
5. Foxy (11-9)
6. Gawd I'm Foxy
============= The following three players left or forfeited their pools matches early on
7. Toasty (played most of his matches)
8. BRNT
8. BEHR
8. [a long name I don't remember]

I only actually got to win ONE set because my other 3 set wins were forfeits. What a bull**** pool.

SleepyK

hey guys, i realized i forgot to set up the audio cables so there's no audio.
should i add music or just leave it blank?

pool 8
1) Tope
2) Everlasting Yay
3) SleepyK
4) L0zR
5) Slasher King?
6) SpeedYoshi?
7) The Sage?
8)
9)

Foxy

Smash Master
hey guys, i realized i forgot to set up the audio cables so there's no audio.
should i add music or just leave it blank?
i'm assuming you don't mean you didn't miss audio on the camcorder footage from the crowd (would be a but difficult).

i personally have a defective capture device and i can't get sound and i've considered putting music the fill the space, but i realized that there are a lot of sets to get through and cropping the matches out takes long enough.

i think you should leave them blank, i've always done it and few people mind much, we all know what the noises and music are... haha.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Pool 4?

1. Lambchops (14-1)
2. Soft (13-2)
3. Lord Karn
4. DashDanceDan
5. GofG (8-8)
6. Spoon?
7. Kackamee?
8. [Japanese name, don't remember]?
Yeah I got like 7-8th, I suck hardcoremeleesockz.

Hax

Smash Champion
stingers, they were close *** matches and i only lost game 2 of the tourney set cause i missed a mad easy knee. then again i'm ret*rded for not CPing kongo and ****** as i did in the MM. :) i think i did pretty well for falcon's worst matchup, esp. vs like the second best falco..?

dr.neo

Smash Champion
NC!!!
Adam- so much fun seeing you again. The hotel room was the best part. Your still nasty in melee. You need to get laid. You come to Ashe and I'll help you. Miss you bra. Hit the cell

Knorr- I love you dude. You are the koolest guy from NC no doubt. We are going to hit up the water fall soon. Deal? Deal.

Tope- I braded your beard

PP- You come a long way man. Your my boy. I'm glad we got to chill as much as we did at this tourney. I'll try to make another one soon.

Malk- We braded topes beard. I missed you man. It was good seeing you.

Chocolate thunder- Your farts are the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. It was good seeing you again though miss you bro. Good luck in VA.

matt- No prob for the ride. It was fun. We forgot to get them "THE CHAIR". It would have been good right in doubles finals.

Bill- I **** you in brawl.

KARN!!!!!- Thanks so much for the hotel hospitality. Your my boy! I was so cumfy spooning with you all night long lol. Thanks again man your too kool.

David- look at the 14 year old butt on the way to taco bell. Now I know your satisfied that you came with me and my bro. lol too much fun in the hotel room. We attack with alarm clocks too. And I wrote you comics.

Behr- It was good seeing you again bro. You've grown up a lot. Sorry I was hurting your feelings when I was talking to you when you were playing smash

Vilt- Nice tourney man good turn out and everything.

Jim- You've grown up so much. It was so much fun seeing you again. Sorry I took your money because I'm stronger than you.

The other kid- I always forget your name but your equally as kool as jim. Good seeing you again man.

Zio/beaner- good seeing you two again. Lol you all are too funny.

Thats all I can think of from NC. If I missed you I'm sorry. Hit me up and I'll shout at you.

SC

Yay- you got my bros glasses we need to work on getting them back please. It was so much fun hangin out with you. you should drive up soon so we can chill man. you have also got really good at smash since then.

Other states- I'm not really sure where everyone is from so i'll do my best to try and remember everyone i can.

Toasty- You are in the top 3 koolest people that I know. I'm gonna miss you bro it was so good seeing you again. Hope your business goes good man.

Everyone that came in the hotel room i was in- GULLA GULLA ISLAND SON!!! They dont know about this.

Dark heart- You were soo kool to meet. I love you this much I------------------------------I

Those three new guys to the smash scene. You were very nice and I'm glad I met you. Sorry I was a jerk when the ganon player beat me. I was so pissed from playing like a moldy crusty rusted butthole.

Tope- nice meeting you. We've been to x number of tourneys together and never talked.

Chu- your kool as always with those icee kids.

Sergio- Your goign to get better man. Good stuff.

The guy who i money matched like rhan or something. Sorry I'm bad with names. Good games man. Your pretty nasty son.

Thats so many people. Like I said before if I forgot you hit me up and I'll shout at you. its hard to remember so many people.

Much love GO NC GO DOC

Edit I remember who I forgot!! LAMBCHOPS! Dont ever forget to pray before each match. We know the 5 ways to becoming the best smasher possible.

Foxy

Smash Master
stingers, they were close *** matches and i only lost game 2 of the tourney set cause i missed a mad easy knee. then again i'm ret*rded for not CPing kongo and ****** as i did in the MM. :) i think i did pretty well for falcon's worst matchup, esp. vs like the second best falco..?
ooh hax thinks PP is the second best falco?

niiiiiiice

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
@Dr. Neo, dude why did we even turn it to Gulla Gulla Island haha?

And thanks dude, Imma have to get better now. I don't want to suck in another tourney haha.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Guess I'll do my shout-outs:

Vilt- Fantastic tournament, bro. Expect to see me at HERB 3.

Bill- We need Klungo MMs and tournaments.

Jef- What's goodie? Remember the $12 left for the hotel fee.

Stingers- Dude, McDonald's

Yayuhzz- ANTHERRRRRRR

Smith & PP- Don't do anything in the bathroom that I wouldn't do.

Keith- I'm thinking about a semi-permanent partnership for Brawl doubles.

Chu- I don't know if I like your hair or your Kirby more.

PLUR- Should have capitalized on all the cheesecake you brought.

Pyronic and deez- Remember the rules about what kind of people care about shoes.

Boss- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

KSK- Thanks for the ride and make sure to actually keep up the Diddy.

Dark Hart- ANTHERRRRRRR

Karn- Most painful thumb war I've ever had.

Mits- I'm legit at arm wrestling.

Duo- I should have gotten in friendlies with you and Mits. Remember the $20 at PLUR's.

Knorr- Tope looked a lot like you for some reason.

M2K- Getting owned by you in friendlies is a pleasure.

Gauvn- You had your towel ready.

Rag- ****!

Flamingo- I want to see you at more tournaments, and I want more free juice.

People I forgot- Keep the good times rolling.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Pool 10
1. Chu
2. Dogysamich
3. Mask
4. Poehlcat
5. Crystalnite
6. DJ Rome
?. Criosphinx
?. Dark Hart
?. EMB