• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

skyheart

Smash Lord
Pool 6

1. Scar (18-1)
2. G-Reg
3. LOL Master
4. Audi
5. Foxy (11-9)
6. Gawd I'm Foxy
============= The following three players left or forfeited their pools matches early on
7. Toasty (played most of his matches)
8. BRNT
8. BEHR
8. [a long name I don't remember]

I only actually got to win ONE set because my other 3 set wins were forfeits. What a bull**** pool.
i got 2nd seed ^.^

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Vilt- Thanks for the tourney bro, it was ****ing amazing.

PP- Good **** reppin' NC and doing great man. Not only are you good at Smash, but your Sorry skills are definitely something to be astonished by.

Rag- Your DK is soooo good

DUB- It was nice seeing you again man, it's been way too long, I hope to see you at more tournies. Your Diddy is still as good as ever, I need to take some notes lol. And good **** in Melee dude, keep practicing you're getting real good.

Fiz- Nice seeing you again and I'm liking that Sheik in Melee, keep practicing.

Keith- Bro you're like the funniest dude I know, and it was great hanging out with you there most of the time. Sorry I was acting a bit upset when I left you and Jef to Bill, I just had major parent johns and if I didn't get home before 4:00 it was going to be huge punishment. Which is dumb, I'm a grown *** man.

Jef- Can't wait to see you at ECU man and it was great hanging out with you HERB weekend dude. And same thing I said to Keith to you too, and I'm sorry about what happened to your car, that's some major BS.

Dark Hart- I love you bro, thanks for helping out with the directions as always. I'll see you a lot more this summer before I leave for college.

Uncle- We're so bad in teams haha, but thanks for paying my fee and although we didn't do well at all I still had fun.

Shady- I hate you j/k, I actually love you deeply no homo. And yeah dude no problem for the ride, anytime.

Duo- So PP's good at Sorry, and you're good at Trouble, I want to be like you guys haha. Nice seeing you again man.

Mits- You beat Keith in an arm wrestle!? That's something I wanted to see! Good seeing you again bro.

Pyronic- Good times bro, good times. Thanks for the tips in Brawl, I'll definitely use them.

Deez- Nice meeting you and I hope my controller was of help to you lol. Good times and it was Room 270, not 207 lol.

Flamingo- Dude you're the man, you just are! That Meta Knight is looking good, and I was thinking maybe you and I should team for tournaments once in awhile. If you think it's a good idea let me know haha.

PLUR- Your cheesecake is so ****ing good, if you make me a batch I'll seriously pay you for it dude. And of course you give the best hugs as always and you are the man.

Eevee- Hit me up

Stingers- You're really good at Brawl man, and you're also a really funny guy and it was nice meeting you. But at the end of the day, you just love **** lol

Smith- Jailbait

Boss- You asked me so many times for a MM, next time I see you I'll be the one that will approach you and ask for it lol.

Bill- Good matches in the pools man, your Olimar is really good. Thanks for the help back at Chapel Hill man and great seeing you.

Karn- Good seeing you again

Yayz- I don't care if your blue Fox is the Fox that went into the strip club and found Andross. My Fox is the one who ****ing ***** Andross. So do you know what this means? Fox only, no items, Final Destination.

Anyone else I forgot- I love you

stingers

Smash Obsessed
shouts:

dr neo - omg it's you! you need to come to more nc stuff plz =) its a shame i didnt get to play your doc tho. i hope you saw how legit jim is now, even tho he doesn't use doc anymore

jcaes - nice meeting you! we ran that b+ tourney so good :chuckle: but i probably should've fallen asleep a bit earlier. the rob bed was the best part of the night tho ;) i hope to see you at pound4 or some other big tourney i hope i can go to

drpp - i'm sorry i squandered so hard in brawl doubles with you, at least i have tired johns :p. i really hope you'll still team with me if we're ever at another tourney together, cuz i know we can do better. you played so good in brawl and melee, good **** repping nc, especially KILLING SCAR IN THOSE MMS! Man i bet that guy felt like shit after you ***** him that hard. you'll get hbox next time so no worries. jiggs is hard for everyone

sushi - hella legit in brawl dude, good ****. sry you cant come to tournies for the next 8 months tho :/ your parents sound like dbags

curaga - thx for the friendlies when brawl was running down, your ics are too good. and thanks for letting me win that last match XD it helped my ego a bit

m2k - your such a funny dude man, come to nc more. but smoke with me next time man, i really wanted to

dull - sorry you didn't make it out of pools :( i know you're good enough, you just gotta get an easier pool next time. i got a hella easy pool and you were stuck in that hard one, life's not fair

p~s - lol i coached raggy bro in you guys' set :D i'd like to think he won cuz of me but i know it's cuz he's too good. you're still really legit tho, fun matches.

raggy bro - OMG you beat p~s LMAO nice. and you beat boss too dude when did you get so good? nc is way too good =)

keith - boss battles in the hotel room was too good XD but the stuff in andy's **** or whatever afterwards was just TOO GOOD. man that **** was so epic. i feel bad for ksk for sleeping through it.

sage - ness sucks.

thunderhorse - lol we gotta get our ness' so good so we can **** with team double ness again :laugh:

shady - you almost had gdx that one match man, i kno you could've done better but that break inbetween got to you. you're still hella legit though, best snake in nc (next to me). oh yeah and go suck a **** for bein a *** in the hotel room XD

uncle - thanks for not making me pay for that hotel room stuff on sunday, you're such a god**** bro <3<3<3 that was way more fun then it would've been in pp's room so thx

sleepyk - thanks for the 10 bucks for new wires, imma go get some tomorrow

rx gaming guys - you guys rock so much =) i hope you appreciate that 2 dollar donation i gave you guys haha. sorry i could've give more, you guys deserved it. livestream too good.

yay - ANTHUUUUUUUUUUUUR lmao so funny. you're the funniest smasher in the scene, tournies would suck without you

g-reg - why'd you quit our ganon vs. jiggs match when we were waiting for chu to come? i was so gonna **** you. guess you couldn't handle it =)

chu - you do so **** good with kirby, i think if you just stopped playin melee you'd skyrocket in brawl. but i know you don't want to do that. you're such a friendly dude, good stuff in doubles in both games, you rock in that.

lozr - you're just too nice. man, why did you suicide game 2? ugh...STOP BEING SUCH A BRO!!! reset the match like a man dammit.

pp again - i dont feel like scrolling up to edit what i said before. you sweat too much. lmao

karn - pick up rob again, wolfman :chuckle: your snake and wario are good but your rob is where it's at...

jef - hotel room shenanigans, too good lol

hbox - i should've went mk on you in brawl x.x your ddd is hella good though, esp. since you don't even play the game. and of course you **** in melee, but you already know that. if i have to play you again though, im not staying rob like an idiot so i can get cged x.x

hrnut - man...why'd you blow yourself up? :) thanks though

that one shiek player in my pool - lighten up, man

nc - we ****

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
m2k get deez's 666th post.

stongers I don't remember you coaching me at all during the matches, or if you did I don't think I listened.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
rofl! sorry about your wires, stinger. If ten isn't enough i'll mail you my wii cables. i have the 3-in-one set from gamespot anyway, so i'm good on those.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
m2k get deez's 666th post.

stongers I don't remember you coaching me at all during the matches, or if you did I don't think I listened.
i told you to pick pokemon stadium

and i told you to keep chasing him

LOL

@sleepyk: 10 should be enough, i havent looked but its not a big deal. thx for being honest about it

Cyrain

Smash Ace
cyrain i almost beat u in a falco dittooo o=p
My falco came mad close to taking a match off of PP in tourney and took a match off of Swiftbass.
I don't even play that character. (Though I intend to, should I find inspiration.) Get at me. xD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Pool 10
1. Chu
2. Dogysamich
3. Mask
4. Polecat
5. Crystal Knight
6. DJ Rome
?. Criosphinx
?. Dark Hart
?. EMB
?. Hockey 007
hey guys, this is the pool i have recordings of!
i've been able to identify chu dat, dogy samich, onlymaskde, dark hart, and criosphinx. i think i have also identified crystal knight (uses tag IV) and polecat (uses tag BWSR) but i'm not sure. please correct me as the matches go up.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i think emb uses yoshi...so if you have any yoshi vids they're of him

i only know him from doubles, and i know someone in his team uses yoshi so im just guessing.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
shout outs from some snake main

Keith- Ur 2 f'n good man

Vilt- Bro this tourney wuz awesome man, u are such a bro for taking the time to do this, N.C would be nothing without u.

PP- Dawg u are a monster in melee and brawl, definitly N.C's General, not to metion ur a total bro

Shady- ****it shady why are we so gud in teams? it pisses me the **** off, we need to move to southern pines with the other food ones.

KSK- ur a total bro, thanks for the ride back home and the laughs. o and for ****** andross. You took the load off of our backs

Deez- Diddy is to gud man

Pyronic star- love da fro man, u md/va's are legit

Bill- thanks for letting me chill at ur house prior to the tourney, good **** in friendlies and thanks for givin us a ride to that lame as towing yard

Karn- man u is soo kuuuu, cool to chill wit ya againz

Flamingo- it wus good seeing u again, ill be at state practicing wit ya alot more this upcoming year

Rag- u beat boss, 2 good my *****, 2 good

Jef- u my bruh

Duo- ur fox is 2 good, i hear about u thrashing around m2k, i thought i wus on rage juice, but ur amazing

Stongers- Bro bossbattles were two epic, why were we able to kill 5 bosses in 25 seconds? Cam u say boss battle Power ranks?

Uncle- Ur a bro for paying for the room man, next time we meet i got ya, and it wuz good as always chillin wit ya.

Mits- thanks for the coaching when i was fighting m2k and chu, i suck at match up knowledge and just believed that if i put a grenade onthe ground someone will blow up, u helped me alot bro, much love.

Chu- good ****z in our friendlies bro, and good seeing u again, u gotta give me some hair products

Boss- No homo
( inside joke)

Plur- Dat wus da first time i had ur cheescake, and i jizzed at least seven times after the first bite. ur the best ive ever had (no homo) but all bromo.

m2k- it wus cool finally metting u, u are a crazy character, u better thank me for saving your life when u coulda got killed by a minivan when we went to i love ny pizzas. lol karn knows what im barkin bout.

Yayuzz- ur the coolest black hating black person i know, mad love 2 u man.
P.S ANTHURRRRRRR!

Cute girls at herb- if u crave a black man, i can accommodate that.

i know i forgot alot of bros but it is to ****in late i continue tomorrow, much love N.C
P.S Jon's a ***** for not attending this ****.

defsithe

Smash Ace
I'm home Shoutout time and then shower cuz i smell.

written while waiting for bus

Vilt: thanks for the pick up/drop off man and the tourny. if your ever in south texas, i got your back.

HungryBox: your to fuking kool

The Doug: it was nice to meet you i wish i got to play you.

Behr: i lent you money and you still didnt enter. hahahaha. :/

Boss: you took my two dollars, good ****. :(

Chu Dat: thanks for the picture :chuckle:

yeahuz: freaking hilarious, so much **** talk was too funny.

polmex: u should have gone.
Melee Pools

PBJ: ICs ***** me so hard, good **** man.

H Box: :(

G money: Marth johns :(

Reno: Sheik johns :(

Jim: Beastly Ganon

other guys in my pool i didnt catch yalls name, good stuff guys.

Brawl Pools
Chu and PBX yall owned me real bad, oh well.

Friendlies

Hax: dang playing teams with you and yeahuz was too funny. good **** man awesome falcon

Chops: too good man

M2K: you never miss anything good stuff.

PBJ: Good stuff with your fox/luigi/other characters you played in teams. lol at you and M2K arguing over plane tickets.

Jim: Beastly marth anf fox too, good stuff.

H Box: u should have let me win on yoshis XD

plur: we never formally met but we played a crap load of teams together, good stuff man.

other guys whose name i didnt get, falcon/falco guy, shiek guy, and guy from SoVa who played marth, it was fun.

To the Doug,PP, Chu, G-Reg, Scar, Hax, and all the other guys i didnt get to play: i wanted to play you yall but used up all my courage asking chu for a picture hahaha.

lol at PBX? raging on the wrong guy after he won the match, it was Behr's fault hahaha.

lol at random kid raging on couch after losing. <--next wobbles

lol at M2K "of all the good foxes im the simplest" goes on to explain how he beat PC with smash attacks.

lol at JMan " i dont like these chairs cuz my feet dont reach the ground"

and lol at all the **** talk i got during brawl pools, hahaha i dont even play brawl, but it was funny. ANTHER!!!

i would like to thank lady from hotel for letting me check out a room though i wasnt old enough, mcdonalds for being tourny adjacent, and IHOP for being the only place open at 4:30.

slops to the like 7 spider webs i walked into on the way back from ihop.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Just to clear up:

Cura = Ice Climbers main who wrecked the hell out of everyone in doubles and singles.
Curaga = RXgaming.net Sonic main who wrecked the hell out of everyone in Captain Falcon FFAs.

We're two different people/spells who had the same purpose! Wreck! Cura is just more effective at it.
I should've casted zombify. =/
~~~

GOX- CHAMPION. You all remember him. He made livestream possible for this venue. He saved the motherfcking day when it came to technical things, and letting the TO use our camera to get live stream for brawl. He and I drove HRNUT, GDX, and HBOX to this, so Florida could represent.

HRNUT- CHAMPION. "Aardvark. A-A-R-D-V-A-R-K: Get wrecked." "Your main is Sonic..? Uh.. yeeeeeeah.."

GDX- CHAMPION. "I don't even like Bananas." "Does that mean I: 0 to Deathed M2K?"

HBOX- Looking forward to the next WATO. Great job in Melee.

Cross Jeremiah- Totally radical friendlies! Way to go in the tournament! Thanks for letting us get in some practice and chill with you guys the night prior; excellent Shiek!

Cura- Your Ice Climbers are menacing! Appreciate the friendlies with you as well. Now that I know you're real and exist I'll have to double my effort of actually playing this game well so that it'll be a contest of "Who is the better Cure spell?"

H4X- I totally want a foldy now! We got screwed over with how they set up pools. Well, maybe not me, but you really could have advanced and done well. Get'em next time! Hilarious guy, super nice.

Yes!- Lol. YES!! You and your friends made my night a lot better, and totally worth my stay for that tournament. Great friendly FFAs with Smash Balls.

Duo- Way to play Fox and represent Gundam at the same time. I need to get better at Fox dittos if there ever is a next time.

To whoever talked **** about GDX or HRNUT at any point- Go climb a wall of *****.

RXGAMING+FLORIDA: Champions.

About the videos: Melee videos will be coming. When? Who is to say. You can not really complain about the time it takes us, because.. we're RXgaming. We make really great quality videos, and that takes time. If you want poor quality videos: Oh well.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
About the videos: Melee videos will be coming. When? Who is to say. You can not really complain about the time it takes us, because.. we're RXgaming. We make really great quality videos, and that takes time. If you want poor quality videos: Oh well.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I think so. There was some stuff archived on the livestream channel you could watch if you wanted. The link is somewhere in one of these herb 2 threads.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
lol i had unlimited replay on my wii. but i assumed some people dont like to get recorded so i just turned it off, like rumors that m2k doesnt like records of his matches on youtube xD. he did **** me on smashville though, then people had tourney match

dr.neo

Smash Champion
shouts:

dr neo - omg it's you! you need to come to more nc stuff plz =) its a shame i didnt get to play your doc tho. i hope you saw how legit jim is now, even tho he doesn't use doc anymore

jcaes - nice meeting you! we ran that b+ tourney so good :chuckle: but i probably should've fallen asleep a bit earlier. the rob bed was the best part of the night tho ;) i hope to see you at pound4 or some other big tourney i hope i can go to

drpp - i'm sorry i squandered so hard in brawl doubles with you, at least i have tired johns :p. i really hope you'll still team with me if we're ever at another tourney together, cuz i know we can do better. you played so good in brawl and melee, good **** repping nc, especially KILLING SCAR IN THOSE MMS! Man i bet that guy felt like shit after you ***** him that hard. you'll get hbox next time so no worries. jiggs is hard for everyone

sushi - hella legit in brawl dude, good ****. sry you cant come to tournies for the next 8 months tho :/ your parents sound like dbags

curaga - thx for the friendlies when brawl was running down, your ics are too good. and thanks for letting me win that last match XD it helped my ego a bit

m2k - your such a funny dude man, come to nc more. but smoke with me next time man, i really wanted to

dull - sorry you didn't make it out of pools :( i know you're good enough, you just gotta get an easier pool next time. i got a hella easy pool and you were stuck in that hard one, life's not fair

p~s - lol i coached raggy bro in you guys' set :D i'd like to think he won cuz of me but i know it's cuz he's too good. you're still really legit tho, fun matches.

raggy bro - OMG you beat p~s LMAO nice. and you beat boss too dude when did you get so good? nc is way too good =)

keith - boss battles in the hotel room was too good XD but the stuff in andy's **** or whatever afterwards was just TOO GOOD. man that **** was so epic. i feel bad for ksk for sleeping through it.

sage - ness sucks.

thunderhorse - lol we gotta get our ness' so good so we can **** with team double ness again :laugh:

shady - you almost had gdx that one match man, i kno you could've done better but that break inbetween got to you. you're still hella legit though, best snake in nc (next to me). oh yeah and go suck a **** for bein a *** in the hotel room XD

uncle - thanks for not making me pay for that hotel room stuff on sunday, you're such a god**** bro <3<3<3 that was way more fun then it would've been in pp's room so thx

sleepyk - thanks for the 10 bucks for new wires, imma go get some tomorrow

rx gaming guys - you guys rock so much =) i hope you appreciate that 2 dollar donation i gave you guys haha. sorry i could've give more, you guys deserved it. livestream too good.

yay - ANTHUUUUUUUUUUUUR lmao so funny. you're the funniest smasher in the scene, tournies would suck without you

g-reg - why'd you quit our ganon vs. jiggs match when we were waiting for chu to come? i was so gonna **** you. guess you couldn't handle it =)

chu - you do so **** good with kirby, i think if you just stopped playin melee you'd skyrocket in brawl. but i know you don't want to do that. you're such a friendly dude, good stuff in doubles in both games, you rock in that.

lozr - you're just too nice. man, why did you suicide game 2? ugh...STOP BEING SUCH A BRO!!! reset the match like a man dammit.

pp again - i dont feel like scrolling up to edit what i said before. you sweat too much. lmao

karn - pick up rob again, wolfman :chuckle: your snake and wario are good but your rob is where it's at...

jef - hotel room shenanigans, too good lol

hbox - i should've went mk on you in brawl x.x your ddd is hella good though, esp. since you don't even play the game. and of course you **** in melee, but you already know that. if i have to play you again though, im not staying rob like an idiot so i can get cged x.x

hrnut - man...why'd you blow yourself up? :) thanks though

that one shiek player in my pool - lighten up, man

nc - we ****
Awwww look I'm at the top. That means you thought of me first. I feel the love.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
shout out to RENO!!!

u were moving dumb fast vs hungry box and ppl watching kept nodding their head in approval every time you did some beast Waveland. I dunno why but it made me feel awesome too even though u got ledge cancel rested >_____>

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
woot shoutzies!

sk and ev! - good **** sk! or cura or whatever tag you use nowadays. you cant quit now! im really gunna miss you guys when you leave. thanks for teaming with me eevee. tournies wont be the same without you guys (no early morning cuddles :( ). good luck in ny. watch out for the big toe. SOOOVVAAAA!!!!

the word famous cross jeremiah, greatest brawler to grace the earth and nick - m2cj aint got nothin on you! so glad you got all that birthday sex. you guys made this trip so much fun waAAAA! nick ill send you those tracks and a money order as soon as i get em done/can afford it.

TOASTYYYY - so good to see ya. sweet falco dittos. your baby falco is pretty **** good. guess ill hafta wait till you come back to a SOVA tourney to eat those sacred golden chips of yours. SOVA baby!

hrnut - weak **** saturday night in the hotel room. hairy robust nuts son!

gdx - i swear you slept on the pillow outside the room all night

curagra - youre a cool dude, glad we met. competitive coin matches ftw!

hbox - good times sharing d3 strategy. i need that diddy match up work.

pp - i aint no ****** *** d3 lol. good ****

deez - im sorry i couldnt get ya outta pools :( i tried

p-star - get over it, cross jeremiah is like 20 times better than you. get kids to come to some sova tourneys, im down for some nova/md trips

boss - wake up i gotta use the computer!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
hey guys, this is the pool i have recordings of!
i've been able to identify chu dat, dogy samich, onlymaskde, dark hart, and criosphinx. i think i have also identified crystal knight (uses tag IV) and polecat (uses tag BWSR) but i'm not sure. please correct me as the matches go up.
Everyone else can be lumped into the category of: Marth player #1-3.

I'm so glad you got some footage of me failing. lololol. I hope you have me taking 2 stocks off chu on Poke floats.

Top Bottom