• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Fun tournament. I had a great time Saturday. Wish I could have stayed for Brawl+, and come back for Brawl day, but oh well.

Vilt, and other TOs- Well done. Went pretty well and was definitely worth coming to.

My pool- Good matches. Sorry I couldn't present any of you with a challenge, but I'm sure you guys didn't mind the wins, lol. Getting destroyed by Chu Dat was especially neat.

TheDoug- You're cool, I'm glad we got to hang out with you.

PP and Lozr - Well done, well done. Team finals were intense. Catfish ftw. Good stuff in singles as well.

M2K - Nice job on winning it all. You're too good, dude.

Everyone - All of you made this tournament great. Keep being awesome and stuff. Nice to meet some of you and see some of you again. The Smash community is fantastic. Hopefully I'll see some of you again soon.

Ugh, I'm bad at shoutouts. D:

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
I want Crowd Reactions from Teams.
ANTHEEEEEEEERRRRRRR ANTHER OH **** ANTHEEEER

+ repostan shouts

Vilt- Thanks for hosting, it was good shizz! Glad my sticks passed the test You guys got too good.

PLUR- best hugs I ever got. I can't believe you still hugged me after I kept killing you in teams friendles. I'm sorry. I'll start playing Melee again so that won't happen anymore lololol

BEHR- nice seeing you again, dawg. You're much taller LOL Hit me up about dem controllaz

PB&J- great seeing you again! We'll go to Georgia again one day, I swear!

K.K_- had fun with Ness dittos! Ness team was too good! GET NUBBED

thunderbolt333- Where the Ness at, dawg? But I digress, your Bowser was fun to play against!

Spoon- your tag is not a ****. Melee friendlies was fun! Marth is too ****

Bill- Bro, too good seeing you again! Too bad MK blows ***** for Olimar. :C

D~Zo- good **** in pools, bro. FALCON FALCON FALCON FALCON! Main random LOL

Tone- Your Samus is still raw. I didn't know you stopped playing Melee. We gotta play some more at Zo's!

Nick O. Teen- run tournies, dude! Team Mother Lovers gonna bring it next time! GET GIMPED! We suck, haha!

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
ANTHEEEEEEEERRRRRRR ANTHER OH **** ANTHEEEER

+ repostan shouts

Vilt- Thanks for hosting, it was good shizz! Glad my sticks passed the test You guys got too good.

PLUR- best hugs I ever got. I can't believe you still hugged me after I kept killing you in teams friendles. I'm sorry. I'll start playing Melee again so that won't happen anymore lololol

BEHR- nice seeing you again, dawg. You're much taller LOL Hit me up about dem controllaz

PB&J- great seeing you again! We'll go to Georgia again one day, I swear!

K.K_- had fun with Ness dittos! Ness team was too good! GET NUBBED

thunderbolt333- Where the Ness at, dawg? But I digress, your Bowser was fun to play against!

Spoon- your tag is not a ****. Melee friendlies was fun! Marth is too ****

Bill- Bro, too good seeing you again! Too bad MK blows ***** for Olimar. :C

D~Zo- good **** in pools, bro. FALCON FALCON FALCON FALCON! Main random LOL

Tone- Your Samus is still raw. I didn't know you stopped playing Melee. We gotta play some more at Zo's!

Nick O. Teen- run tournies, dude! Team Mother Lovers gonna bring it next time! GET GIMPED! We suck, haha!
I did use my ness in doubles but not in friendlies.

Herb was fun hope I get to go to more tounies to improve my bowser.You guys was all great and friendly too NC has a great community.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Rag is too good, his dk is the manliest, RX gaming is amazing for driving and streaming and recording, and doing all the other technical stuff that they did..........PLEASE SUPPORT THEIR CAUSE, GIVE DONATIONS NEXT TIME YOU SEE THEM, SHOW THEM SOME GRATITUDE!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
fuuuuuuuuu I forgot to donate...was totally intending to when I saw the box...it's not shameless to make an announcement for something as awesome as what you guys do so next time you should do that cuz I'm sure a lot of people didn't even think about it or know there was a box...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oh yeah RX Gaming i did not see the box of donations. ):

If I ever see you im going to donate some money.

You guys are awesome.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
My shoutouts

Cura - Dude, thanks for letting me team with you. It was awesome that we got so far. I'm sure you could of found a better team mate that could of probably beaten chu and g-reg because im a sheik main and all ^^. It was awesome hanging out with you as a smasher and as friends.

H4X - Such an awesome guy, not afraid to do anything. Embarasses me, and probably going to post a blog of the pictures he took. I had too much fun with this guy, i haven't had this much fun in a while

Frannie - Girls???? are smashers? wow xD you are such an awesome person, i'll miss you and cura and h4x i wish i lived closer to you guys so we can chill like everyday .

HR-Nut - Thanks for those awesome friendlies. I thought i figured out the marth matchup when i played NeO alot at Apex. but people have different styles. and yours was sure random. and i loved it. I'll try to make my sheik better, thanks for some tips. from playing <3

East - Awesome guy. Good sheik, sorry we diddn't do friendlies

GDX - Sleeping outside of our hotel xD too good

Curaga - Sonic main, good guy, thanks for supporting me through doubles

NC-Echo - good Olimar, hope to play you again .

Deez - good stuff teaming with m2k.

all of the others that i forget.

I'll try make it back at HERB3. if not . i ll see you guys at WHOBO2. that was my 2nd tournament. so i'm pretty happy with my results

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Copypasta'd

Yo guys....Did someone take my Wiimote? It was only setup on brawl day. And it was the TV in the far right corner from where Vilt and the computer were. I know Boss was doing his pools over there. Did anyone see it/take it? if so, I would appriciate it if you could send it to me.

EDIT: Also it was the wii with the tape on it that said "Kack's Wii"
Also, I'll do shoutouts when Vilt posts the other stuff.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
u know i didn't know the melee community were so friendly =D!!! i think i wanna go to melee tournies now lol screw brawl tournies melee pps ftw!

Also good stuff at the tourny, for the most part i had fun and good stuff with ur mk pyrospark it reminded me of playing forte for some reason... i really could do nothing to ur mk with peach in the air lmao and again good stuff.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i have a good bit of crowd reaction footage! thanks pb&j.
i also have some pools and friendlies, but someone has my remote so i can't finalize my dvds.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm trying to be patient........... But it's HARD!

HEY! Yay! I didn't know you were the dude in the turtles hat. You a cool dude.

Same for you Dogy. I didn't realize you were the guy in the large yellow shirt. I should have talked to you. D:

g-regulate

Smash Hero
man, i hope they can hear me yelling YEAAA CHUUUUU when everyone from NC starts booing or awwwwwing after pp/lozr starts losing/sucking

Top Bottom