• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I have melee team finals crowd reactions on film. they're going up sometime today. I'll post links when theyre done. But my cam makes odd video files, idk if Windows Movie Maker will accept them. And my laptops broken so i cant use Vegas Movie Studio. =[

Tee Hee i made it out of pools ^-^
(then had to fight jman on the first bracket)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I have melee team finals crowd reactions on film. they're going up sometime today. I'll post links when theyre done. But my cam makes odd video files, idk if Windows Movie Maker will accept them. And my laptops broken so i cant use Vegas Movie Studio. =[

Yeah you did good job. Our pool was pretty hard even tho half of it didn't show up lol.

rhan

Smash Hero
Oh yeah I forgot... fudge.....

Those were some funny matches though. Falcon Punch recovery son!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Meeep is way to good. I feel shamefull about my ICS when i see him play hiss. To fast.

SK919

Deal with it
SHOUT OUTS!!!

Plur - Thanks for bro hugging me during my pools matches and keeping me from expiring from stress.

Spoon - your awesome bro. We gotta make sure we actually play on a regular basis in Wilmington so we can burn your bad habits

Dr.PeePee - your awesome bro. Thanks for entering me. in singles. I can say I didn't waste your money.

SleepyK - Your awesome bro. Thanks for getting the Atlantic master cup stickied and giving me peach advice

Foxy - we gotta do more friendlies next time. I hear your going to start holding things at central. I'll def try and make it to those.

Jim - I like that ganon. You'll be well known for being great with ganon one day. Also, nice hair as always.

hungry box - It was cool meeting you at macdonalds

Audi - your just too good

Money mike/Mask - you **** me all types of hard. Your too good man! keep it up

mew2king - you are cool peoples. Thanks for the friendlies

Lord Karn/Alex - I still haven't played many games with you and I need too. Good **** in teams with foxy

Tope - I know the meaning of tope chasing now. Crazy stuff

Yah - your so hilarious

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
This was too good.

I got 7th in BRAWL??? Whoa.

ggs to m2k. enjoy the 3x more money you got from singles than me :/

people were mad chill. Especially Ragnarok, vilt, behr, TOASTY, omgh4x, fox, PP, sleepyk, yay, and a million others.

Yayuhzz: After dark informercials in the fitness room. 3 easy payments of 13.33 GET WRECKED by MAH PARING KNIVES

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
this tourney was too fun i loved playing everyone here, i will do shoutouts later, i gtg for now....Deez CrossJeremiah, curea, hax, chu, g-reg, boss, everyone else GG i had loads of fun, next time i won't be losing matches to me blowing myself up...lame :laugh:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
LOL hrnut. did you see the look on me and pps faces after you blew yourself up? or ****, the whole crowd. wtf man XD

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Vilt wont be posting them, I will.

He currently has the comp tied up in his car and is at work. We had no time to do it after the tourney because of the fact we needed to get out. Right when we emerged from slumber he had to go to work and take the car.

O.o

I will be posting them today around 7:00 - 7:30 pm EST.

Sorry for the inconvenience. T_T

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I think dubz results were.

1 M2k & Deez
2 Chudat & Greg
3. Dr Pee & Stingerz
4. HRNut & GDX
5. Cura & Cross Jeremiah.

Not to sure about the rest. Shoutouts later.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

BEHR - Thanks for housing us, I'll give you an autograph at the next HERB
SleepyTope - Thanks for the friendlies, I probably wouldn't have won my losers bracket match if I didn't Sheik ditto you.
Mew2king - I fsmashed you twice with Bowser, is my Bowser the best?
GA folk - Good **** at everyone getting in brackets and then some.
Cyrain - I wallkick shined you. You're a pretty cool dude and had mucho fun in last night/early morning friendlies.
TheDoug - I'm not Dj Nintendo, but it's pretty cool to hear that :D
Hbox - Your puff is so clutch in those high pressure matches.

Also, what was the total attendance for melee singles?

GofG

Smash Champion
MELEE DOUBLES

9: Doggy Sandwhich and Gofg (Doggy Sandwhich + Gofg)
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

his name is Dogysamich, and I was very clear to pronunciation it that way when I said our team name. Dohggee Samihch

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
just got back from vacation in charlotte

4 big thanks....

BEHR/VILT and crew ; thx for holding this at a beast venue
YAY; without you I wouldnt have made it thx DAT ***!!!!
PBnJ; Pretty good for our first time teaming, we almost made some cash too good.
Gmoney; I would have not made it back to charlotte without you thx.

DRPP; you and NC got some good smash spirit, stack it up. Glad to meet you and play you in pools. U ***** me worse than chops did in that set.

LOZR/SOFT; I think i kept getting both of you confused. It was nice meeting both of you tho. =)

thumbs: great to see you again ur everywhere

sleepyk; dayum man nice to finally meet you. Way to silently beast your pool btw(yeah i saw that pool sheet HAHA)

Eggm; you'll get chu next time. Time to whip out the secret weapon.

Scar; gg's I always shout you out and now I dunno what to say haha. O h yeah i know what I wanted to say.....I saw that sign with Audrey.......get *****

Hax$; great set, I've learned alot

Chops; I learned a **** ton. I travel more than you think haha, just not as much in the south =)

PBnJ; Teams was awesome. upthrow > uair on dk64 was sweet

Fullmetal; I had to avenge Gmoney in that set!

Dug; **** nice meetin you. Its been a long time coming I suppose. Ur mad chill, next time we should talk about some futball

gmoney; Virginia is immune to the sharingan

alukard; **** almost had m2k

hax; **** beat m2k

m2k; YES the fox is back!!!!! make him the best character in the game again plz I believe in you.

Hbox; f**king randal, Nice adjustment game 1. The worst thing other than randal that happened in that set was the thought of me possibly getting a 4 stock on you. oh and ur gay..... and by gay I mean beat everyone but m2k camping his balls off gay. good stuff you've gotten like a million times better since fast1

Cornell; good to see you as always even though I didnt see much of the falcon =( gotta get them knees on the shy guys haha.

everyone in my pool; holy **** mad falcos!!!!

cyrain; nice to finally meet you. TALL cyrain is TALL. =( @ retiring

Tope; I was in disbelief after seeing the missing beard, but you've probly heard this enough. nice to meet you.

Greg; You look like the t1000 from the terminator, you just need shades. Oh and you are still insane in melee hope you make a comeback.

Chu; Wow I didnt see you in bracket this time. good stuff in brawl, step dat melee up son. lol sleep in the hotel when teams GF started.

HRNUT; you broke M2K's shield DAYUM!

Gmoney; you broke M2K's shield DAYUM!

Jman; Pivots make everything look soooo f**king hot thx for the advice. Red fox obviously makes me a better player.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I happen to believe that I am the best commentator ever.

Whoever was listening to the livestream during Brawl Pools will agree.

Kackamee combo?

R3N0

Smash Lord
**** yo, homie cant get no shoutouts. im out this piece.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
@ Rhan- What's wrong with my falco? I hate fox. My falco did well against everyone. I mean, whenever I pulled out my fox I ***** ****, but still, I ****ing hate him. No disrespect. <33

Top Bottom