• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
it doesn't matter whether hungrybox is considered top 5 or top 10 or top 20 in the nation

all that matters

is that HE IS MY SON AND I LOVE HIM

FLORIDAAAA

D

Deleted member

it doesn't matter whether hungrybox is considered top 5 or top 10 or top 20 in the nation

all that matters

is that HE IS MY SON AND I LOVE HIM

FLORIDAAAA
buy your son some air conditioning. "hotbox" lol.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Melee seems to be making a serious comeback. Makes me happy even though I don't play it anymore.

Shoutouts:

<11 my ROB bros. And major props to everyone who played Brawl+. That is all.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
NC is better then I thought.
Not just Lozr and DR.PP.
Good Spit.

EDITBTWEDIT: DR.PP you're amazing.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Good Tournament. I just want to say props to the following:
M2k- good **** in teams, you carried my A** in the Hrnut set.

Hrnut-Wtf?!?! when did you get so **** good!
Chu- better luck next time man :(
Meep- Lol you truly are Md/Va best XD
P~S- :(
SSR-:mad: mad annoying!
GDX-gud **** in teams :)
Room 207- Good Times
SushiMan-nice work.

Everyone else gud ****.

P.S- the people on live feed can suck it!:laugh:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Shoutouts :colorful:

SleepyK- You are such a bro thanks for getting me Wi-Fi and stuff you are mad fun to hang out with and your pretty good at this game so umm yeah I cant wait to see you fro TO5.

Dogysamich-The Darkness Spreads. You are such a good doc bro and i love talking to you about smash and **** and thanks for all the tips.

Christian Bale- Autograph?

Lamchops-It is a pleasure meeting you and you are hilarious to hang out with.

PB&J- Never get lost again to my place again. :/ Anyways its always nice seeing you etc etc.

Dr.Neo- Gosh I missed you bro its been so long. You lookin mad cute in them sideburns. I hope you come back to the scene.

Choclate Thunda- WHUT THE HAYL?

Zio- Good stuff with pictures.

Dama- You are so short for a black guy.

Dshep-We need to play man come to Gboro

Valz-That Pink Flamingo son play it

Jim-Dude you are my bro those girls at McDonalds so hot.

Stingers-Jab more with ROB

Lozr-Good **** Adam you and PP are so fun to watch and you guys always Stack It Up.

Dr.Peepee- Good Stuff man youll get first at the Next HERB. :3

M2K- Thanks for coming man,

Chu Dat- You always look mad cute.

Yayz- Gosh you are so funny good stuff with commentating.ANTHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Soft- Good sTuff in teams you got better and good stuff in teams.

FullMetal-Good stuff in teams bro and goos **** in singles.

Hungrybox-You ****in asshol outting pepper in my hair but your aiiiight bro.

GDX-Sorry aobut talking **** to you in brawl and the guy you yelled at was the wrong person LMAO.

RTF-You look mad cute girl its nice seeing you guys.

Nick-The Black Boss.

FNJ-My *****. <3

G-Reg-No jigglypuff ditto im sorry I had to leave. ):

Toasty-ITs SOVA BABY. Sick Ness bro Ill see you at TO5

Cute Girls that came for Melee- Holla at me.

Mike-You my boy.

Audi- Good stuff getting out of pools.

Swiftbass- Good stuff in Melee.

Keith-Your my boy.

Bill- Billbillbillbilllbill

Ugh if I forget anybody im sorry. ):

rhan

Smash Hero
SHOUTIES!!!!!!

Mew2King - You and Chu are amazing on teams. Wish we could have play more. Y'all ***** me and Shaeman. You're amazing.

Chu - You're my idol. :3 Seriously teach me how to be like you.

Scar - Team friendlies was fun. You and G-reg rock! Me and Shaeman have the matched recorded if you want to see them. :)

G-reg - Pretty much what I've said for Scar. lol You're amazing dude.

LoZR - This *****. You and PP are too good on teams. The team MM with Dr. Neo and you will be put up ASAP. That was a bomb *** set. Also doubles grand finals will be put up ASAP.

Dr. PP - "How da **** to you beat Falco?!" It was working for a while! :D You're too **** good. It was an honor playing against you with Young Link.

Vilt - Tourney was crazy! I loved it. Seriously get the same hotel and I'll try to come again. Just don't host another tourney anytime soon. I must recover from the car rides. I needz mah rest lol. Good stuff on in teams with PLUR! It was so much fun.

PLUR - This *****. Haha. You're still amazing like usual. I finally played against your IC's this tourney. We got amazing team work. Maybe we should team next HERB? ;D

Smith - You're a funny kid man. Had me laughing most of the time. But you are right. I do need to play YL more in tourney. I have been neglecting him lately. :(

Toasty - TOOOOOASTY TOOOOOOAST made it! It was nice seeing you. It's been too **** long man.

Malco - SoVA IN DA HOUSE! You should have stayed with us. Smashfest all night in a hotel room son! You and JWolf did amazing in teams. Gotta play more. Next to PCat and SpeedY, I'd say y'all, Shaeman and I have the most amazing team work.

JWolf - Pretty much what I said for Malco. It's always fun chillin' with you guys. :)

Crystalnite - You and KP did well in teams! Better than Me and Shaden... hehe.... We still beat y'all both anyway so....... WE'RE BETTAAAAAR!

KP - It sucked that we had the same pool... Eff yo Marth! Get wobbled!

Doug/Everlasting Yayuhzz - Eff that team bull****!!! Lol. I swear if I knew that was going to happen I would have stock stole. Samus could break that easy. Seriously it was a surpise. Who knew that Brawl **** worked in Melee. <.<

JMan - Watching you and Shaeman play was hilarious. He's a *******. I also watched the matches you did against that Jiggs (his name was Soft I think?). Mute City is gay. You ***** that next match.

HBox - You're a cool dude. From right in the begining with team friendlies I didn't know who you was until someone pointed that out. Then i was like.... "I WAS ****ING TEAMING WITH HBOX?????". You're amazingly good with Jiggs.

Skyheart - Fun stuff in pools. Young Link is a crazy character to play against especially with Falcon. It was fun bro! :)

Merc - Your little trick on P Stadium was insane. I'm still in shock by it. We need to play again for real. :)

Dogy - You're a hilarious person! Your Doc is insane. I'm glad I didn;t go against you.... I would have been embarrassed...

Dark Hart - It was nice seeing an old friend. Haha. We needed to play more.

Hax - Insane Falcon man. After watching your crazy *** combos I feel like my eye sight was blessed with greatness. Good ****.

Switfbass - You're amazing. I didn't realise how good you was until I actually played you. You deserved to make it out of pools for sure. Good **** in top 10.

Cyrain - You're a ****. jk. But you could have been a little nicer to me... :( Like not have gone Falco... :D It was fun none-the-less. lol

GoFG - Fun stuff in team friendlies. Link and Young Link are just too good on teams for real. Me and Shaeman were amazingly in sync this tourney.

Crio - Ganon's such a man lol. We didn't get to do our MM's but that's fine I guess. I only had like 5 bucks on me hehe.... We needed to play more.

Karn - You're amazing. Stupid crazy Marth combos n **** on teams. Eff all y'all marth players mayne! lol jk
no seriously quit Marth

Shaeman - I love you. We're amazing.

Dr. Neo - I was so nervous during our MM's. Like my hands were shaking and everything. It was all fun though. You and LoZR make a good team. It was all fun. :)

G$ - Glad nothing too serious happened to you man. It's bull**** for real. **** THE POLICE!

Boss - Our MM was fun. Your Mario is so sick. Totally unexpected. In my opinion best Mario I've seen and played against. Good games bro! I'll be looking for a rematch!

Everyone that was there: I love you all! Seriously MELEE 4 Lyfe! It was amazing to see that many people there to support and play the game we love. Got dammit I love our community!

Eyce Theon

Smash Cadet
I just gotta say, it was cool to get my Yoshi destroyed by the top competition in the M2K/Death pool. Great event all around, I'd have stayed for finals if I wasn't relying on someone else for a ride.

I've only been playing competitively for around one year, and this was my first non-college tourney I've attended. It's great to see Melee's still alive and kicking as I improve myself, and that NC's got some mad skills. Major props to PP and Lozr for being an amazing team. :)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
This did finish before 12 right?
LOOOOOOOL

seriously though

1st M2K/Meep split (guess)
3rd HRNut (Snake/MK/Marth)
4th Chu (Kirby)
5th SK (ICs/MK)
5th GDX (Diddy)
7th HBox (DDD)
7th PyroSpark? (MK)

pretty sure thats right, dont really remember the rest tho.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I enjoyed the tourney. If anyone asks, I was the white man, and the bright clothing taking the pictures.

I had alot of fun, and if this point wasn't already made - Melee doubles grand finals was shout-out ****. Ain't no one got it like NC.

I would do shout outs, but I didn't really hang with anyone. Everyone was in their smash bros, and I was there to be there. :laugh:

In any case, I'll be getting more pictures later.

OverLade

Smash Hero
loooooool

Seriously Though

1st M2k/meep Split (guess)
3rd Hrnut (snake/mk/marth)
4th Chu (kirby)
5th Sk (ics/mk)
5th Gdx (diddy)
7th Hbox (ddd)
7th Pyrospark? (mk)

Pretty Sure Thats Right, Dont Really Remember The Rest Tho.
Hrnuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
i just posted long shout outs and internet ***** me so ill post them later now

hax is beast

and swiftbass is cool

more later

BEHR

Smash Hero
All I give a **** right is Crowd Reactions during Team Grand.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
So are pool results going up or do we not matter? :(

Just wondering. :)
You probably won't see pool results. What happened was when we started brawl we didn't have a lot of time left. so they had 8 [stacked] pools where top 2 advance. Then they realized that even pools were gonna take too long, so they asked that if someone lost twice in pools not to play anymore cause it wouldn't matter anyway [they wouldn't be able to get out of pools]. That said even if someone had all the pools match information [which I don't think anyone would] ti's so full of holes it wouldn't matter.

rhan

Smash Hero
All I give a **** right is Crowd Reactions during Team Grand.
Get at Shaeman. He's probably going to do some video editing getting all the best moments of the crowd or something. He likes to do **** like that.

@East: Word. Alright I gotchu. I just wanted to see where I was. I know I wasn't end the end of my pool but I know I wasn't at 5th...

Thanks for that info bro.

ephoenix6

Smash Rookie
will there be vids? i wanna see me vs jman and hbox from melee, and me vs chu and meep from brawl. All of them were on the livestream main TV

edit - this is m2k

Top Bottom