• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Ya, I'll team man. Win/Lose/Draw, it sure as heck beats sitting around and doin' nothin for 1/2 the day. LoL.

'preciate man.
Lulz, I would've offered to team with you but

1) Vilt asked first D:
2) I don't think I'd be able to pay for myself O.o

strawhats

Smash Master
Any important names other than m2k going. Sucks that mango wont be going. I know the Doug ill be there, and i think Chu

rhan

Smash Hero
This is probably going to be the last time I check the boards until the tourney.

So whoever's going to be looking for me, I'll be the guy with a "star" on his left hand and Rhan across his left arm. Not obvious huh?

The_Doug

Smash Ace
On my way!

Holy moly my first tournament in well over a year!!

Heading out on that 5 hour long drive pretty soon. If anyone else is hanging around the motel and wants to smash don't hesitate to call me - I've got a setup! 757 639 1563.

Oh wow there are Jack in the Box's in North Carolina?? Mmmm...

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Hey, Dr Neo... you comin to snag me tomorrow, right?! Imma give you a call tonight to remind ya, and iron out all the last-minute details.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
i need a brawl partner! rides gunna be here soon, any takers?

edit: well if you need a partner find me!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I call bed dibs seeing as how I got the room for DRPP.

EVERYONE IF YOU'RE NEAR THE HOTEL PLAY THE DOUG...CALL HIS ***! Seriously, don't sleep on this dude just cuz you don't recognize the name, he's an old school legend (and a ****in class act :))

I'll be there tomorrrroooowwww

OMG H4X you MIGHT be able to convince me to team with you but I'm really not trying to play/pay for Brawl...plus I'll be tired, toasted, and eager for Melee and nacho confection.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
I call bed dibs seeing as how I got the room for DRPP.

EVERYONE IF YOU'RE NEAR THE HOTEL PLAY THE DOUG...CALL HIS ***! Seriously, don't sleep on this dude just cuz you don't recognize the name, he's an old school legend (and a ****in class act :))

I'll be there tomorrrroooowwww

OMG H4X you MIGHT be able to convince me to team with you but I'm really not trying to play/pay for Brawl...plus I'll be tired, toasted, and eager for Melee and nacho confection.
Toasty bro you shoulda came tonight man! I'm just sitting around in the lobby and gonna scope out the place in a bit. This place is pretty big. Nice indoor pool too.

Hey Everlasting Y are you arriving tonight?

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
My two Asheboro smashers and I will be there around 10:30 tomorrow morning. We will be bringing a Wii and a copy of both games. Can't wait to get some friendlies in with you guys. =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Im in the car driving with g$ reno hax$ and jman

We want to car crewbattle any 5 other people ... =D

Da G whip vs. Whoeva

BEHR

Smash Hero
Toasty they are already heading to my house. D:

they left at 6 today.

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
i'm so hyped cant wait to play you guys its gona be really fun.I tryed to get my dad to pre reg me for like a week and he kept jonning me out its my fault tho shoulda let friend pay for it o well ill pay when i get there sry for not pre reging :\ hope things still go smoothly

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Toasty they are already heading to my house. D:

they left at 6 today.
LOL no fool I know that, I have to open my store tomorrow and work until about 1 or 2...may even bribe the late guy into coming through earlier.

What I was saying was GA-car vs. NY-car...even though I'm not riding with the GA bros, I'm still GA now and I'm riding by myself, and, at risk of speaking too much on their behalf, I think it'd be fun to do those two cars vs. each other :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
we are at behr's house..we have me chops dogy,sleepyk, and dashdancedan..and we accept alukard's crew son....cant wait

Top Bottom