• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Regarding G$ being in jail, RIGHT NOW:

I really hope he can make it out...if they still need the money by the time I get there [5-6 PM] I'll most certainly pitch in for my homeboys...***** slept in my bed!

I got a call from Reno at 4:30 this morning [LOL good thing I was waking up for work then XD] and he basically said "we know for a fact that G$ has the cash in his bank account, but obviously can't get to the funds, and visiting hours are friday and sunday [FAIL] so we can't talk to him either, but if someone could front us the money to get him out so he doesn't spend the night in jail, I mean..he HAS the money, so you'll be reimbursed"

SO everyone pool your monies together and if some gracious [Brawl?] player who doesn't have too many commitments on Saturday at the tourney wouldn't mind driving to where they are to deliver the cash, [and probably get reimbursed for the "gas and inconvenience" or whatever] then we can all be happy and have our boy out...and plus we'll have amazing people at the tourney like they're supposed to be!

that would be so amazing =D

OMG WAIT I don't think Meep's car has come down yet! SOMEONE FIND HOW TO CONTACT MEEP! I DON'T HAVE HIS NUMBER!

Maybe JCaesar's group or Tope&co.[wait, are they coming?] would know his number! PLEASE someone call them as soon as possible before they've passed the area where the sheriff's office is! Hopefully they have some means to get enough cash for them :(

EDIT: apparently M2K and NC-Bill are helping G$ money out. yay =D

dobee

Smash Apprentice
yeah. . . well me famous and kadaj broke down about a hour and a half away from the venue. . . were waiting for a pick-up truck now. hopefully it wont cost too much to repair it so we can get back on the road.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
me famous and kadaj arent coming. . . i gotta get my car towed ALL the way back to my house. . . 200 miles away.

dragoniota

Smash Cadet
Thanks
Also, Is the door fee a fee for your whole group or is it 10$ dollars a piece?
And if you leave the hotel to retrieve something would you have to pay the door fee to get back in?

dobee

Smash Apprentice
well famous and kadaj could still come if anyone was willing to come pick them up. . . they're like a hour and a half away. . . and theyll pay gas money.

rhan

Smash Hero
Bomb *** tourney! NC is still way too good and I got a *** load of shouties to do.

So did that hashfest ever happen?

me famous and kadaj arent coming. . . i gotta get my car towed ALL the way back to my house. . . 200 miles away.
What kind of bull**** is is?

skyheart

Smash Lord
The tournament was fun while I was there. GGs everyone. SleepyK and Fullmetal, you are my bras ^.^

wuv,

BrawlLover

rhan

Smash Hero
I have dubs grand finals on my VCR. Round 2 is going to get a lot of contraversy around it. TV eff ups. But I swear it's not my TV. That was the first time i've seen my TV do that....

So.........Yeah....... :(

I'll get dubs GF's up ASAP.

Edit: Shaeman has crowd reactions to doubles grand finals!

STACK IT UP!

Btw these are from Melee.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I have dubs grand finals on my VCR. Round 2 is going to get a lot of contraversy around it. TV eff ups. But I swear it's not my TV. That was the first time i've seen my TV do that....

So.........Yeah....... :(

I'll get dubs GF's up ASAP.

Edit: Shaeman has crowd reactions to doubles grand finals!

STACK IT UP!

Btw these are from Melee.
Reactions I cant wait.

Top Bottom