• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

rhan

Smash Hero
Ignore this. My partner is comming. STARS is set. We're hyped. We're ready. And we're comming with full force!

Beware nigglets!

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
anyone playing friendlies tommorow?? at the venue. and on melee day is there going to be any brawl friendlies or brawl+ setups to play ???

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
that taokaka is awesome, now lets see a great arakune....

ANYWAYS......

I just got to NC. Its really humid down here and stuff. I now even more hype for this tourney. see y'all saturday!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
anyone playing friendlies tommorow?? at the venue. and on melee day is there going to be any brawl friendlies or brawl+ setups to play ???
I think Vilt said they have to be played in your Hotel room so that they don't disrupt the tourney.

GofG

Smash Champion
Anyone want to sleep in a bed in a hotel room for free?

There'll be smashers spread out on the floor, of course, but you get the BED!

All you have to do is a) be good and b) team with me.

meepxzero

Smash Master
This hotel is bull**** lol. How does my friend call and ask about rooms and they tell them they have 59.99 dollar rooms for saturday night. 5 seconds later i call to reserve a room and now its 89.99 LOL.

Anyone wanna house or share a hotel room with 2-4 other smashers?

BEHR

Smash Hero
This hotel is bull**** lol. How does my friend call and ask about rooms and they tell them they have 59.99 dollar rooms for saturday night. 5 seconds later i call to reserve a room and now its 89.99 LOL.

Anyone wanna house or share a hotel room with 2-4 other smashers?
yuh i know its dumb like i guess there are more than one receptionist.

BEHR

Smash Hero
its pretty gay Vilt was suppose to cal lthem today and see whats up but that ****er never pick up his phone.

defsithe

Smash Ace
im about to start my super long bus ride to HERB2 in about 40 minutes, see yall there. XD

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
My friend pre reged a few days ago and I gave him the money to pre reg me will that mess things up since its 2 seprate pre reg on one card or is that ok?just making sure.

rhan

Smash Hero
I had my mom pre-reg for 4 members of my crew. She paid the full price of everyone combined. We just sent in our information on different forms.

Just do it that way bro.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
FOR ANYONE STILL LOOKING FOR A HOTEL ROOM

so according the receptionist who is working right now [like..RIGHT now], they have no more DOUBLE beds available for the discount. I lied and said the room was just for me and she was basically like "good cuz all we have is king sized single beds for the discounted rate"

so if you need a room and don't mind the floor or sleeping with squeezed-in bros on the bed, then just lie and say you're one person and when she says "king bed for 59.99" you say "word"

The_Doug

Smash Ace
**** it mango, you could have played more European greatness. At least m2k can get a piece of The Doug
lol, we played two friendlies at MLG Chicago over 3 years ago and M2K won pretty easily. Unfortunately now when we play at HERB there is just going to be a lot of Peach screaming this way and Peach screaming that way.

I'm all registered! Now the question is to rent or not to rent a motel room... hmm.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'll team w/ you boss if for some odd reason you don't find a partner better than me lol.

Top Bottom