• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Please, we need the videos to that **** right away! I want to see it all! Cause, from what I heard, two people were recording that.

Hopefully the matches were also recorded. (melee doubles grand finals I'm referring to).

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
How much was bailout like (puts out some random number) $500?

rhan

Smash Hero
**** son. I'm glad I haven't been caught yet. Ever since I got my car I've been going at least 80-90.

Sucks though. It's bull****.

skyheart

Smash Lord
When me and Eggm arrived at the police station (arguably one of the worst places i've ever been to) about 3 oclock, jman/haxbrat/alukard/reno were pretty much chillin in the car of gmoney. They had been there for over 12 hrs. The place is so inconsiderate. The people inside the station were jerks. They had AC and couches but they forced those guys to stay outside in the HEAT inside of a car since 1 or 2 AM on Saturday morning.

The gmoney situation is really gay besides the fact that he was doing 105, I think he might have gotten the ticket 'intent to kill' but probably not. Apparently, after he was put in cuffs, the cop was offered a 'deal' by the members of 400 dollars or something, but he said no and asked the people inside the car their ages. Jman looks pretty young but hax looooool my brat will always be too cute for over 18. So G money was now charged with like 2 more BS misdemeanors of endangering kids or something like that.

It was 2 AM, no one was in site for MILES at that stupid virginia road. I hate virginia. No one should ever go pass there ever. It just blows.

rhan

Smash Hero
When me and Eggm arrived at the police station (arguably one of the worst places i've ever been to) about 3 oclock, jman/haxbrat/alukard/reno were pretty much chillin in the car of gmoney. They had been there for over 12 hrs. The place is so inconsiderate. The people inside the station were jerks. They had AC and couches but they forced those guys to stay outside in the HEAT inside of a car since 1 or 2 AM on Saturday morning.

The gmoney situation is really gay besides the fact that he was doing 105, I think he might have gotten the ticket 'intent to kill' but probably not. Apparently, after he was put in cuffs, the cop was offered a 'deal' by the members of 400 dollars or something, but he said no and asked the people inside the car their ages. Jman looks pretty young but hax looooool my brat will always be too cute for over 18. So G money was now charged with like 2 more BS misdemeanors of endangering kids or something like that.

It was 2 AM, no one was in site for MILES at that stupid virginia road. I hate virginia. No one should ever go pass there ever. It just blows.
WOOOOOOOOW! Bull**** to the max. G$ is one dedicated dude. He's getting mad props for still comming to this. I hate Virginia's strict speeding laws. And it doesn't help that it's close to the end of the month. That's when police are looking for some **** to bust someone on. All VA has are historic sites, old people, and laws.

Driving in Virginia is one of the worst experiences ever. The traffic sucks, the laws suck, the cops suck, and all the roads look the god **** same.
You wanna come to Gloucester? We got dirt roads you've never seen. And so many inbred hicks that your heart can handle.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'd much rather drive on dirt roads the whole way than the part of I-95 between DC and Richmond. WTF kind of freeway is jammed at 10pm Friday night for dozens of miles? And again on Sunday afternoon? I wanted to kill myself. **** Virginia, worst ****ing state on the EC (next to NJ of course).

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You're right, my bad. NJ's horribility knows no bounds, so much so that I had to make up a new word to describe it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
VA is way worse than NJ lol. I'm never going to VA/NC/Georgia ever again all the best players in the tourney were in the EC cars sides like PP and lozr anyway. Florida is like the only thing worth going to the south for and Philly to FL round trip plane tickets are like 120$ or less, so I'll just fly there if I want to visit the south. :p There's honestly no reason for EC to visit the south other than FL ever again VA is just too terrible and its too far for not much more competition than there is here.

I have no problems with Maryland tho. Evey time I've gone to a tourney there its been a very positive experience. Its also not stupid far lol. I'm limiting my south driving to Maryland from now on. Pound 4 baby!

skyheart

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with my timmy here, Nj is far greater than Va. The trip itself has made me not wanna go anywhere...for a while. I don't attend tournaments anyways though but everytime I do, it's usually fun for me and the people I am with. This happened, but everything else was such fail. The only GOOD thing out of all this is that people got to meet and lul with the LoL Master.

Toasty, what's gooooood mmmmm taste the rainbow ^.^ yo upload all the pool matches, O O for the win.

Definitely upload the match where scar beats me too. I hope I di'd good for IKM 3 ^.^

I also wuv full metal and sleepyk. Like tollly.

Pound 4 seems to be a good tourney for sandstorm.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
they also dont cost $30+ just to drive through the not-sh*tty state

JCaesar, its VACATION season. fridays saturdays and sundays are ALWAYS slammed up

Eggm

Smash Hero
VA roads suck but at least it doesn't smell like **** (see: NJ).
Only north NJ near NY smells. I live on the shore. Anything Monmouth county and south is just fine. And from all the south to north its like 8$ max. I payed a fat amount of tolls to get to md/va back many times going to chu's biweeklies and stuff. Still they both pale in comparison to the 11$ bridges to get into NY among other tolls. Jeez Ny's tolls are the worst and there is NOWHERE to park EVER.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Going up 95 from MD through Delaware into NJ is over $10 in tolls. And there's a distinctive stench when you cross the bridge into SOUTH Jersey there. I wish I was kidding.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I dont think Philly is that bad. Mid-NJ is okay you just have to stay north of trenton and camden and south of jersey city and bayonne, lol

dr.neo

Smash Champion
i cant believe there are no shout outs yet. Here are mine, and mine are important

NC!!!
Adam- so much fun seeing you again. The hotel room was the best part. Your still nasty in melee. You need to get laid. You come to Ashe and I'll help you. Miss you bra. Hit the cell

Knorr- I love you dude. You are the koolest guy from NC no doubt. We are going to hit up the water fall soon. Deal? Deal.

Tope- I braded your beard

PP- You come a long way man. Your my boy. I'm glad we got to chill as much as we did at this tourney. I'll try to make another one soon.

Malk- We braded topes beard. I missed you man. It was good seeing you.

Chocolate thunder- Your farts are the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. It was good seeing you again though miss you bro. Good luck in VA.

matt- No prob for the ride. It was fun. We forgot to get them "THE CHAIR". It would have been good right in doubles finals.

Bill- I **** you in brawl.

KARN!!!!!- Thanks so much for the hotel hospitality. Your my boy! I was so cumfy spooning with you all night long lol. Thanks again man your too kool.

David- look at the 14 year old butt on the way to taco bell. Now I know your satisfied that you came with me and my bro. lol too much fun in the hotel room. We attack with alarm clocks too. And I wrote you comics.

Behr- It was good seeing you again bro. You've grown up a lot. Sorry I was hurting your feelings when I was talking to you when you were playing smash

Vilt- Nice tourney man good turn out and everything.

Jim- You've grown up so much. It was so much fun seeing you again. Sorry I took your money because I'm stronger than you.

The other kid- I always forget your name but your equally as kool as jim. Good seeing you again man.

Zio/beaner- good seeing you two again. Lol you all are too funny.

Thats all I can think of from NC. If I missed you I'm sorry. Hit me up and I'll shout at you.

SC

Yay- you got my bros glasses we need to work on getting them back please. It was so much fun hangin out with you. you should drive up soon so we can chill man. you have also got really good at smash since then.

Other states- I'm not really sure where everyone is from so i'll do my best to try and remember everyone i can.

Toasty- You are in the top 3 koolest people that I know. I'm gonna miss you bro it was so good seeing you again. Hope your business goes good man.

Everyone that came in the hotel room i was in- GULLA GULLA ISLAND SON!!! They dont know about this.

Dark heart- You were soo kool to meet. I love you this much I------------------------------I

Those three new guys to the smash scene. You were very nice and I'm glad I met you. Sorry I was a jerk when the ganon player beat me. I was so pissed from playing like a moldy crusty rusted butthole.

Tope- nice meeting you. We've been to x number of tourneys together and never talked.

Chu- your kool as always with those icee kids.

Thats so many people. Like I said before if I forgot you hit me up and I'll shout at you. its hard to remember so many people.

Much love GO NC GO DOC
Edit I remember who I forgot!! LAMBCHOPS! Dont ever forget to pray before each match. We know the 5 ways to becoming the best smasher possible.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I dont think Philly is that bad. Mid-NJ is okay you just have to stay north of trenton and camden and south of jersey city and bayonne, lol
That's exactly the part I live in lol.

Edit : And my tournament is 2 minutes from my house.

Top Bottom