• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

BEHR

Smash Hero
i know... you d!cked over brawl players >.>

*saturday*
me, "if i bring in a t.v. can we hook brawl up and play?"
you, "no, no brawl, after the tourny"
me , "can we hook up brawl now, you said after the tourny"
you, "NO!, tournies over"

*sunday* melee setups at the brawl tourny >.>

is this how it will be again -.- tourny host being biased towards melee?
Okay 1 Brawl setup kay?

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I'm posting for Mew2king.

He is arriving at Raleigh Durham Intl Airport at 2:50 PM on the 21st. He is going to need someone to pick him up. I'm sure he can help pay for gas seeing how he won Evo. His cell phone number is ***-***-****. His flight as at 5:50 in the morning so you still have a few hours to call him. My cell is ***-***-**** in case anyone needs to reach me, since Jason doesn't have any of his flight info anyways.

EDIT: Took off numbers for privacy purposes. If you need them then PM me.
You Wikipedia are you coming?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Plur - did u already buy the ticket??? hope not lol

and hell yeah this is gonna be biased towards meleee

go behr =D

rhan

Smash Hero
Bringing 3 full setups. But only 1 Melee disc. :(

Edit: Maybe 2. My little step brother is comming and we can just snatch his disc. :chuckle:

Shaden bring your Melee disc. That way our setups are all set.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
44.Jman(Jesus Jman) LMFAO is that me???

anyway me and a few ny people need houseing so if anybody wants to play with the ny peeps pm me

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
yea i cnt make it to this :( bday johns etc. hopefully scar convinced/can convince wife to go cuz i think i was suppposed to team with him and i wouldnt want him to be without a beast partner. good luck tri state

rhan

Smash Hero
Seriously? What's the original prices of the rooms? My dad won't be too happy about this....

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Vilt (the main TO) will call. He tried calling today but apparently the person who he set everything up with wasn't there.

Pretty dumb that they would put a limit on the discounted rooms. If nobody books any of the rooms that they have, they might as well make money with a discounted rate.

rhan

Smash Hero
I drove The Doug around. Real ****. My passenger seat is now blessed with greatness.

Seriously The Doug is a big freakin' deal. Put him in the title.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
I'll be coming to this! Woo. SOVA. Hope I get to meet a lot of the same NC peeps I met at FC3, FC6, and MLG Chicago. Tons of fun friendlies there.

Going to be doing the 5 hour drive unless someone wants to share the price of a motel room with me. Also bringing a setup so will be smashing most/all Friday night.

Might need a teams partner also!

strawhats

Smash Master
**** it mango, you could have played more European greatness. At least m2k can get a piece of The Doug

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I got a doctor's appointment friday... so i will be able 2 make it... this time... since i didn't come tha last time (that's what she said)...

Alukard

Smash Hero
what european greatness. oh u mean like a level 9 cpu?
LMFAO ... g$ got 126 posts ... and goes everywhere ... how amazing is that lol

anyway me and g$ want money matches in doubles ... bring it people ... im going to make a list !!!

Top Bottom