• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD! Remix: StLouis, MO Tourney LIVESTREAM NAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
If more than 4 people need to stay at my place, there may literally be one person sleeping on top of another so I hope you all are ready for that.

And it sounds like all the pre-tournament action is going to be at WashU at or near Darkatma's suite. If you are so eager to get in on it (I'm looking at you PEEF) you really should let us know what time on Friday you plan to arrive.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hmm...Bunbun, I dunno. Only way I'd accept that challenge is if we both had the pickup line "So, I'm about to go to a Super Smash Bros. Melee tourney and I need to relieve some stress beforehand. Seckz please?" and that's all we used to get chicks. Otherwise, I'm going to be too busy playing/spectating Melee to be effing with any broads.

And btw, The Rippled Banana is going to win teams. Just sayin'.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
^^This won't work.

Reneblade because I love you so I wrote dis for joo:

PEEF's girl guide for Renesuccess/anyone else's sucess:

a) YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE LONG ROAD. Never put moves on like ever. Putting moves on just pushes *****es away. It sets the dynamic to you being in pursuit and her in retreat. It's possible but you would be needlessly choosing the "long road." The road that never leads to one night stuff, and causes you endless pain and having to think about how to do everything perfect.

b) YOU WANT TO TAKE THE SHORT/EASY/LAUGHABLE ROAD: I am assuming that she wants the renebod at least somewhat. Do not talk to her imbetween now and then except to make sure you are going to hang out. No smiley faces, don't say you're excited. Once you are sure she will be free, just don't talk to her until you show up. Just don't give a ****. Go to her house, and make no moves. Just act like you are totally friends. Be fun and jovial and an overall renefriend and renebuddy. This sounds counter-intuitive because you don't want the friend card, but acting like a friend in this situation will assure the friend card is the last thing she gives you. So anyway, you can make sexual innuendoes ONLY if they can be interpreted as something a friend would say. If she suggests something was sexual you play it off as if it was just a friend thing. If you deviate from here and start trying to make a move or try to make sexual jokes then you will make the implicit explicit, and she will back off. It's basically a law of nature. At this point if you're sitting down, you can caress her with the upmost renecare that it could totally be interpretted as a friend thing. I now interrupt this informational reading for
THE ULTIMATE MINDGAME
Okay, so at this point you have made no advances. Everything you are doing is just friendly. It dawns on her "WTF AM I FAT? DOES HE NOT LIKE ME? (and the best one) IS HE GOING TO GIVE ME THE FRIEND CARD?!?!
She was kindof expecting sex, so now she is like worried out of her mind. There is nothing worse to a girl than getting ignored, and she is worried sick. You just totally turned the tables. She is now going to act on instinct since she knows she can't play games because her mind just fell apart.
Now you continue the slow renetouching and if all goes well she will put her face in a position that is begging you to move in. Or move seductively as if making an invitation for you to enter. Don't. Don't do ****. Just act like you have no idea what she's doing (girls have done this to you before haven't they?) Then once she finally jumps on you, go for it. If she doesn't jump on you after a reasonable amount of time but still acts like she wants it, you can go for it but you failed somewhere minorly in this guide. If she doesn't do any of these signals you failed more than a little bit. But if you followed the guide everything will work perfectly because this **** is ridiculously frame safe.

TL;DR: If she wants it, that means all you have to do is not **** up. ****ing up would be pursuing her/making moves. Don't pursue, make her think she's getting the friend card, it turns the dynamic around completely then she begs and you dominate.

Still TL:DR: Don't give a ****.
or, you could be yourself

Dart!

Smash Master
If more than 4 people need to stay at my place, there may literally be one person sleeping on top of another so I hope you all are ready for that.

And it sounds like all the pre-tournament action is going to be at WashU at or near Darkatma's suite. If you are so eager to get in on it (I'm looking at you PEEF) you really should let us know what time on Friday you plan to arrive.
We're gonna leave My place by 3...5 at the latest, probably stop in springfield for an hour or so for some melee. then head out to st louis

Peoria should be in town by like 8-9 pm friday at the latest.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Uhh yeah I think i can take the twins+looshkin+whoever the last person was
since I just wanna play the twins all night

plus kansas

I'll finalize by tonight for sure lol

ninja post before george's lolol

PEEF!

Smash Hero
or, you could be yourself
Doesn't work. It's all counter-intuitive
just be confident
Better =]
We will be leaving Bloomington no later than 2 Eastern time. The drive is 4.5 hrs, add half an hour for food makes 7, subtract 1 for time change, and we should be there around 6 if I did that right.

Radium88

Smash Lord
*facepalm* @ the "let's get in girls' pants" guides.

Hyyppee!

And oh noes at the ppl not able go :( hope everybody else drives safely.

Done:
-brownies

Tackling:
-rice crispy treats
-choc chip banana nut bread

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
foxy im pretty sure dart was being sarcastic, cause hes an *******. although @ smym11 we were ****ting on some kids for about 15 straight matches as double falcon.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I got my girlfriend by putting the moves on her.
At first she was resistant, but then she was unconscious. We're very happy together.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I got my girlfriend by putting the moves on her.
At first she was resistant, but then she was unconscious. We're very happy together.
Yeah the long road CAN succeed. But it's annoying and time consuming.

RENE I wrote that guide for you you can't even give me a holla?! haha ****

Jace08

Smash Lord
darkatma we're only bringing 5 total now, had a lot of chumps drop out, so if a bigger crew needs to swap housing locations with us, let us know

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Best way to start a conversation with a woman: "Hi! My name is <insert your real name here>, *extends hand*" Gets the *****ez everytime.

But on a more serious note, Katma, I hear we're being housed by you? Would you mind whipping my Falcon's *** until I become so butthurt that I start calling luck johns? It'd be nice, all I get to play is Josh's Sheik and he just plays like a smartass AKA spamming cc tilts >_>

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
bun bun, you still looking for a teamate, cause if your interested, I still am. although there is like a 10 percent chance I can't go due to homework, hopefully it gets finished.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
on a more serious note?? Saying hi and introducing yourself IS the best way to meet girls. confidence = what they want
Yeah that's true. I was talking about moving quickly and easily from metting them to sexual adventures of your choice.

I'm going to do well at this tourney.

Will there be livestream???!?!?!?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yes there will be livestream. Everyone really liked the brawl livestream so we will probably set it up like that.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Yeah that's true. I was talking about moving quickly and easily from metting them to sexual adventures of your choice.

I'm going to do well at this tourney.

Will there be livestream???!?!?!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N08Zx-6PeNU#t=3m30s
*not a jab at wobbling or saying that peef sucks without wobbling, this is just hilarious*

just sayin' you heard it there first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom