• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD! Remix: StLouis, MO Tourney LIVESTREAM NAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
If anyone that I know or that is good at this game would like to team with me, please tell me.

I'll team with oro?1 or darkatma or whoever

Tink

Smash Hero
team IL would dominate anyyyy states in crew battle here....i think even north IL could as well...get at us!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
So me and Andale are apparently teaming. Props to Ripple for being nice enough to let me john out on him and team with my (presumably) normal teammate.

Tink+Kels are NOT taking first at this.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
GODDDD, so hyped for this tourney. It's seriously Oklahoma's first melee tourney since 2008, event 52.

And there's also like dozens of falcon who smoke going also. HOLLAAAA

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Radar posted this but nobody knows him so I'll do it.

-State/Crew: Indiana/Bloomington
-Number of People: 3-5

Also helpful:
-Which nights housing needed: Friday and Saturday
-Gamer tags: PEEF, Jay, Radar, Spooner and Pickles

I love Nuris and Darkatma

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
It's already GG's Anthony and Luke. I'm just gonna dthrow -> knee Anthony's Puff all dai and net 7 kills on him, then he's going to be told by someone random to CP to some stupid character and then I'm going to **** that one 7 stocks again.

If all fails though, I'll just blend it up with a lil Peach ;)

EDIT: Who you thinking about using in dubz btw?

Quaz

Smash Master
-State/Crew: Wisconsin
-Number of People: 4-5

Also helpful:
-Which nights housing needed: Friday and Saturday-
Gamer tags: Quaz, 18 spikes, Cosmo, Mr. Black, Sync

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
If i don't get top 5 in singles, i'm gonna play melee like once a month (tourneys only). I barely have time to play unfortunately, but if i actually do good at this tourney, i'll try to put as much time into this as i can. I'm gonna try pretty **** hard in singles.
As for doubles, me and tomacawk will do what we usually do lol. I'm getting really tired of losing track of time when playing melee <.<; like what seems to be twos hours that pass by is like 5-7 hours, its tooo fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom