• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer Aug 15, Hamilton, Ontario Results

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Who the **** are you?

I'm not mad at josh. I'm just saying that's what happened.

Didn't you ride with him?
You play melee right? You expected a ride from Josh right? Your john for not coming was no ride right?

Lrn2use the GO bus

As for the who am I question... Someone you'll never be.

You mad? You MADD? Oh you most def mad, want to know why?

Cause I'm stylin on you.

ggs, show up next time on a serious note though, there were 2 people who came with empty cars who agreed to come to gta for anyone without a ride.

NO JOHNS!!

:p

unknown522

Some guy
You play melee right? You expected a ride from Josh right? Your john for not coming was no ride right?

Lrn2use the GO bus

As for the who am I question... Someone you'll never be.

You mad? You MADD? Oh you most def mad, want to know why?

Cause I'm stylin on you.

ggs, show up next time on a serious note though, there were 2 people who came with empty cars who agreed to come to gta for anyone without a ride.

NO JOHNS!!

:p
Yes, most definitely GGs. And yeah, I am mad, so what?

I see that spamming **** means more than logic to you. I'd rather not spam on the boards, I will talk in person.

Sauga Outbreak. Hope you bring something.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord

I see that spamming **** means more than logic to you. I'd rather not spam on the boards, I will talk in person.

A wii and brawl, like I promised o_o??

And HAHA you mad :chuckle: lets keep it that way, DR plank is in the house :lick:

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
oh my........

Doc, I'd cool it if I were you. If they said they couldn't come because of expenses and **** then leave them be, you don't know their situation.

As for shout outs:

Ally: good **** on absolute domination, at least I can beat you in one smash game lol

Josh/Sanzui: Nice talking to you, you're a cool guy. If you're going to outbreak I'll see you then too.

Zen: That lava combo was wreck, I think it was because the lava dips down in the stage near the edges.

Fogul: GG's for sure, you got one tough shiek, I was dissapointed that my Falcon couldn't finish off your peach

Niko: Niagara fail

KC: Fire ball-> Jab-> rest?

Jarred: don't sweat it, we haven't touched brawl in a while.

Illiad: GG's with our dittos, you've got a lot better. Hopefully my wii will be ready for some practice before outbreak

Falcon melee player?: sorry bro I forgot your name, but post in my practice thread for some melee in ST. Kittz

PND: nice playing Ganon roulette lol

Fatal: nice seeing another brown guy, your snake is great

Infzy: Best for last. Great matches overall, green green dittos were way too epic.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
When M2k comes in a Canadian thread and calls you out, you know its time to pack it up. Doc stop being dumb man. We couldn't make it, plain and simple.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
When M2k comes in a Canadian thread and calls you out, you know its time to pack it up. Doc stop being dumb man. We couldn't make it, plain and simple.
Bro trust me, thats my initiative, the more the BIG names know / hate me, the more I'm known, thats my plan, I told you from the start.

So as you can tell now, EVERYONE knows me, I can care less if they hate me I JUST got dissed by M2K :bee:

unknown522

Some guy
Bro trust me, thats my initiative, the more the BIG names know / hate me, the more I'm known, thats my plan, I told you from the start.

So as you can tell now, EVERYONE knows me, I can care less if they hate me I JUST got dissed by M2K :bee:
Good, now I know I don't have to waste time on this idiot.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Double post: lets keep this discussion on a GTA thread or something, I've done enough damage to it sorry Iliad.

SHOUTOUTS!!

1: Ally ($264) Had a great time on our doubles sets, your GF is too good and you are obviously a smash legend, good luck against M2K at S.N.E.S

2: HolyNightmare (120$) Barely lost our set, all 3 games were to the wire, good stuff, keep up that metaknight though its lacking neutral airs :p

4: Hype ($24) Can't even begin to fathom how AMAZING our set was, I cannot believe I won game 3, good stuff with doubles too lets get first at Nylas bro.

5: Cruxis ($12) Stop whining about planking bro, we still tight, granades are so gay.

5: TOJoe ($12) You beat my Wario, next time I'm bringing out King dedede, you're doneski toe jam =)

7: Jaske Clutch Jaske is clutch, my tech at 179 to your mk d smash was the most epic tech in brawl history IMO, too good, **** placing gj.

7: Minus I'm very happy you got some pocket dough from Melee, well deserved if anything you deserve money by now after not missing a single tourney, gj bro.

9: Fool didn't talk to you much, but epic fool is epic, gj on the spelling bee, but Toe jam got that stuff down.

9: Nickcam Dedede *****, my bad, I stopped sandbagging after I lost to joe, no johns.

9: Carter Loving the placing, I see U and C's in your future, gj bro.

9: Raidos :snake: > :popo: :popo:

13: Tinman you have a lottttttt of interesting stories lol.

13: Wolfblade wheres the pokeball at?

17: Haze My wario *****, sorry Ottawa.

17: sauc3 gj beating hype.

17: ryanFW Kirby on Japes lol I get it, swallow kill in water ***** your opponent, sneaky ryan is sneaky.

17: Pastaboy Wtf happened to you >_< gj in crews though, took me to the dumpster.

17: Pho Lol campy cruxis is campy, his camp style > any toon link, hes too good at that matchup, great seeing you again.

25: Culex You have some nasty jokes bruh, lol.

25: KC Good stuff in crews, embarassed my crew... Clutch KC is clutch

25: Iliad You'll do better next time, least you made it outta pools :p, great tourney man, will come anytime.

25: NikoK Almost beat me in bracket, good stuff, bad placing though :S.

My biggest shoutout goes to Sanuzi, thanks for the ride there and back, and for being such a nice guy, very funny too, sorry those melee guys had to get pissed at you, they'll get over it yall are tight.[

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I just got back, good tournament. Even though I only ended up losing alot of money like usual. Its no use travelling to Ontario anymore, this is probably my last tournament. Shoutouts later.

I thank Sanuzi and Infzy for driving me, especially Infzy you took a long sacrifice to ride me back to Toronto. thanks man. :)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I just got back, good tournament. Even though I only ended up losing alot of money like usual. Its no use travelling to Ontario anymore, this is probably my last tournament. Shoutouts later.

I thank Sanuzi and Infzy for driving me, especially Infzy you took a long sacrifice to ride me back to Toronto. thanks man. :)
You still did great, you need help with the mk ditto though, go on AIM.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Hey, great tourney!! Thx a lot for still hosting melee, it was a blast. Also, thanks alot to Sanuzi, Omni, Zen, Guru and all those who gave great experience and friendships/RIVALRIES in melee :p. Learned a lot and hope to see you all in Sauga!

Grrrr Zen I'll be back, I want revenge haha.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Too bad people from QC/GTA couldnt come for melee, wouldve helped with venue and been a pretty good turnout.

Good job to Holy/Joe/Minus for beating me.

It was supposed to be 4 sauga people in the top 4 not top 10, lets step it up. =)

Illiad, great tourney. Great venue. Crystal chandeliers, grand piano's, wine glasses and ****? awesome. ahahaha. Keeping control of so many people is hard, dont stress it if everything didnt go as planned. Best of luck if you choose to host again, and ill be there.

swordgard

Smash Hero

Man, i feel sorry for you. Silverdoc is one HUGE troll who does not abide by logic.

Either way, the stream was enjoyable, filled an empty day very well. Thanks illiad for hosting this, allowed me to watch you guys play some moar.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Illiad: Sorry for gaying you guys out and leaving before crews, Izzo had brought his gf and she needed to get out of there.
Wolfblade: Thanks for the Lucario dittos and all the advice you gave me. Taunt combobreaker FTW!

And I just wanted to thank anyone who played/talked to my buddy Wally. It was his first tournament and I knew he wasn't going to do well. You guys were probably rolling your eyes when you needed to explain stage striking. Thanks for not being ***** about it and scaring him off.

He had a really great time and wants to come to more tournaments.
THE GRIMSBY SCENE JUST DOUBLED IN POPULATION! GET *****!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Swordgard is in love with my clutch tipper on infzy.

10tips.

@ Everyone trolling the thread. Stop it. Argue elsewhere. No debates, or I'm asking a mod to delete your posts.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Man, i feel sorry for you. Silverdoc is one HUGE troll who does not abide by logic.

Either way, the stream was enjoyable, filled an empty day very well. Thanks illiad for hosting this, allowed me to watch you guys play some moar.

LOL gtfo swordgard @ the troll part, why you always on our pr thread telling us how to run things? noob.

10noobs, I'm done dissing people on here, sorry once again iliad.

iliad <3 :diddy: ?? :)

Hype

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

1: Ally ($264): Fun doubles matches, I wish we got to play some singles.
2: HolyNightmare ($120): Really good ROB, you're so consistant.
3: Doc ($48) OMG that was the craziest match ever, I've been kicking myself for the past two days about why I didn't just stay in the middle of the stage, Diddy can't kill at 100%, Oh well. Good **** in teams Julian, we even took a set in Grand Finals. I can't wait to team again next week, That 2v1 was too clutch :).
5: Cruxis ($12): Looks like you've shown yourself to be PR material, we gotta play sometime.
5: TOJoe ($12): I won the spelling bee I don't care what the dictionary says:laugh:
7: Jaske: Nice placing, so close to the money.
7: Minus: Wow you ***** Melee, looks like you got a big payday from it too. I guess it was a good idea to enter afterall.
9: Fool: We shouldn't have had to play 2nd round :ohwell:.
9: Nickcam: Crews were so epic because of you. Your match with nate was crazy.
9: Carter is a beast
9: Raidos: Good set, I assume you'll ban brinstar next time lol. ICs just can't win there.
13: Tinman: fun pools matches.
13: Wolfblade: PR update soon?:laugh:
13: Tippr: I heard you got first seed, nice.
13: Phiddlesticks: Sorry we didn't end up playing those friendlies, next time for sure :).
17: Haze: I underestimated you guys in teams, you're pretty good.
17: sauc3: GGs, I'm glad you gave me that wake up call in pools, I was able to figure out what I did wrong before I had to play raidos in the bracket. The vids will be up in like a day hopefully.
17: RyanFTW: Wow, why did we have to play first round:dizzy:
17: Pastaboy: fun teams matches.
17: Stannum: Were we supposed to mm? I forgot lol :ohwell:.
17: Pho: Green hair! What is this...
25: Culex: Your falcon is too good, next time we'll play.
25: BuenoB: Everyone has a bad day:ohwell:. Were we supposed to mm? I forgot lol.
25: KC: Fun doubles matches, I can't belive you up B'd me with luigi, that was ****.
25: Patches: Yeah the binder is awesome.
25: Iliad: Awesome tourney, I had a lot of fun :), I hope you didn't get wallet ***** too hard.
25: NikoK: ggs in pools, I learned a lot.
25: Knuckles: fun doubles matches.

I recorded a lot and I'll be uploading everything in a day or two, I just making all the vids and it's taking a lot of time.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
The match would've been done quicker, maybe even in your favor had I not been hit by a full charge predicted air dodge F smash at 74, that was smart as hell.

Hype for god tier, I got lucky.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
****, Wolfblade. Ontario's Luc mains are ****ing serious *****es. >D Wish I could've been there to ditto you or something.

Keep repping Lucario!
Ha ha, yeah I heard about you from Hideof after our pools match. Guy plays a mean Kirby, good thing I have so much practice against Percon otherwise I might bin screwed :laugh:

Yeah Lucario dittos are needed son... especially since they are always so ridiculous, and the person who is winning at the begining ususally is the one to lose the first stock due to Aura ****.

If yer ever down to a tourney when I am, we should team and Aura Sandwich the sh*t outa people:bee:

buenob

Smash Lord
lolz... despite placing pretty poorly, no johns, I got beat pretty bad at this tournament... next time I'll be back to my usual self ;)

Ally - as always, good stuff on winning, but thanks for taking the time to humiliate me in crews :) i just need to play you enough so you can utterly destroy all my bad habits
Holy - lol I know how you feel about travel, if I didn't have rides /only have to split on gas money, I wouldn't go to these either... you should try to make it up to ottawa for some fun times one day
TOJoe - thanks for the money match :) I learned quite a bit, you've gotten a lot better recently
Hype - yeah I was looking forward to playing you, but things were behind, so i'm fine with postponing it until next time
TinMan - lol well then you just need to beat people so bad they say '****, i'd rather fight buenob than you!' im sure if you continue at the pace you are, that won't be long :) we'll have some matches next time, and maybe I'll have a secondary worthy of going against your rob by then lol
wolfblade - i know you too!! sexxxy photo will be uploaded soon
SRTM - lol, it was a good game man, you beat me pretty soundly, too bad you're not gonna be making it out to any more offline tourneys, 'cause I don't play online
STEVE - lol, epic name! your marth is solid, some more experience and you'll start placing better for sure
Doc - I was having a friendly with ally beside you, that was an epic match against hype... seriously though, ps1 has mad camping every time it's played... good read at the last minute
patches - sushi was fun, and so was playing brawl with you :)... also i forget the name of the other guy we were with but it was fun meeting you too
GANNONDORF ROULETTE FOR TOP TIER!
stannum - lol yeah that was me... i know that matchup really well, and holy never sandbags (yeah, he does lol) but i got lucky with FD... plus i _really_ wanted to go against ally with all 3 of my stocks left :)...
infzy - you're too quick! i was watching your match against holy, I hope i can still beat you 0.o... you're hair was S-tier, and thanks for getting a livestream going
fool - good matches man, and your read on me was great, definitely gave you the edge and I was slow to catch up... im looking forward to playing you again
@ all the ottawa guys - way to make us have some of the strongest showings... also, chilling is always fun... see you guys soon

finally, thanks to illiad for putting on this tourney... it wasn't quite as hype as it could of been, but in the end it was a lot of fun... your dedication is un-matched! and free water! man it's been ages since I was anywhere with free water... awesome location :)

and I've been debating saying this, but I think it needs to be said... Crews was a joke, and shoudn't have been worth money, with all the controversy regarding the formation of a "montreal/ottawa" crew, and the complete lack of time to finish, it just shouldn't have been forced...

also, a suggestion for future tournaments, please take the time to seed people #1-#32 by ordering first seeds 1-8, seconds 9-16 etc. as personal bias makes it almost impossible to "arrange" a bracket properly... had I not seen the latter happening, maybe I would have been more into my matches, but I ended up playing Minus 1st round (always pretty close) and then SAUS, a top ottawa player (who I cannot consistently beat by any means) and i went two and out... if that was just how it happened from our records, fine, but I watched people play with the brackets until they were "good"... just saying this so that johns can be minimized in the future

sorry if I forgot to shout@ someone, I definitely had a blast and all day was awesome... too much epic lolz to remember it all

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Ha ha, yeah I heard about you from Hideof after our pools match. Guy plays a mean Kirby, good thing I have so much practice against Percon otherwise I might bin screwed :laugh:

Yeah Lucario dittos are needed son... especially since they are always so ridiculous, and the person who is winning at the begining ususally is the one to lose the first stock due to Aura ****.

If yer ever down to a tourney when I am, we should team and Aura Sandwich the sh*t outa people:bee:
Bahaha. Sounds epic. Keep updated with Ottawa because I think an OBScene is coming up in the near future.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think what Doc fails to realize is that if any of the good players showed up, nobody would enter. Thus, no point on going. Even with ride johns and other crap, there would be no point. We'd probably lose money.

Half the people would have dropped from Melee and not entered, like always, if anyone decent had shown up. I guarantee that Nate wouldn't have entered and Josh, most likely, would not have entered either.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
Its no use travelling to Ontario anymore, this is probably my last tournament. Shoutouts later.
thats a shame it was nice to have you come, if you ever do come back itd be cool to face your rob some more, its one of my least played macthups. you seem like a cool guy too.

Thanks for not being ***** about it and scaring him off!
on behalf of the community, you're welcome. not much faith though eh? lol its cool.

17: Stannum: Were we supposed to mm? I forgot lol :ohwell:.

I recorded a lot and I'll be uploading everything in a day or two, I just making all the vids and it's taking a lot of time.
im not sure but i'd have played you. next time we can mm for sure if you want

Iliad

Smash Lord
Iliad shoutouts, TO style.

1: Ally - You were phenominal. Finally got to play you even if it was in friendlies. I lolled hard when you said "You're not going to spike me man." and when I did, you just as calmly stated "Okay, I guess you are." I'd like to apologize for the turnout. I would not have called you down if I had thought so many people would be gay and bail.

2: HolyNightmare - Good chat after the tourney. And yeah I know... "Cheaper venue next time." I wanna apologize to you too about the turnout. You're not cursed, the ontario scene is just failing lately,

3: Doc - Lololololol. You like, tackled me and nearly unplugged the extension cord that powered the entire middle row just because you styled on hype. But atleast he mad. :D

4: Hype - You wouldn't let me put money down your shirt like a stripper. You're not welcome back to any more tourneys that I host </3

5: Cruxis - FATAL you did such a good job FATAL. You beasted me in pools but it was worth it. Most classic line of the tourney was you before our match, "But Iliad is a pretty cool guy, he fights snakes and doesn't afraid of anything."

5: TOJoe - Bill-Nye clutch master. You must have learned how to play this good because of Bill teaching us that inertia is a property of matter.

7: Jaske - I love you so much right now. I'm hard as I'm writing this.

7: Minus - Lolololol Melee/Brawl multi-tasking johns ftl. Good **** on owning melee though. **** what anyone says. You woulda mauled regardless. Doesn't Sanuzi take top 6-top 8 every melee tourney, and you beat him?

9: Fool - I don't even know what to type. Other than you're sexy, and I'm sorry i styled on you via commentary while Jaske was CGing you. I'll buy you some pancakes for your pain.

9: Nickcam - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUPER SAIYAN 3. Fart lylat edge gimp. **** you.

9: Carter - Good **** on your placement, and thanks for the advice. I'll keep that **** in mind next time I host.

9: Raidos - **** ur iceys, i do not wish tu c them.

13: Tinman - We ***** doubles. Team Yojimbo. LOL next time we do doubles, we'll actually do doubles. K? And yeah yeah, 2nd best rob in Canada

13: Wolfblade - Hutch is still clutch in my heart. I LAIK THEES GAYUM.

13: Tippr - Wtf. Didn't I like, 2stock and JV 2stock you in marth dittos, how did you place this well? xD Gj dude. Seems I couldn't rep marth in mikey's absence, but you did. GJ.

13: Phiddlesticks - Place higher dummy. You can easily do it. Thanks for the help with cleaning up.

17: Haze - Didn't get to play you. Saw your marth. I saw your marth sideB. Side B marth, side B. Ottawa is champ for drivin out.

17: saus - Didn't get to play you or see you play. Heard you're a tank. Ottawa is champ for drivin out.

17: sauc3 - no u. WHY DID GODRIC DO IT?! WTFTFTFTFTFTFTFTFTFTF

17: ryanFW - Ur cute. A/S/L? ;)

17: Pastaboy - Wtf 17th. Well you still outplaced me. So it's fine... I GUESS.

17: Stannum - I hate you so much right now. But you're big and tall and handsome, so i'm slowly not hating you every second i think of you. Beast DK. Thanks for the help cleaning up.

17: Pho - Beast TL. Nice green hair. Wanted to make a witty lolcomment during tourney but i was kinda busy/stressed.

17: Fogel - Your snake has improved quite a bit bro. Come back any time. Ottawa is champ for drivin out.

25: Culex - You're ****. You disgust me, don't even talk to me.
<3 your ****

25: BuenoB - You're wicked. I mean this. I didn't expect much help from outside sources for the tourney beyond a few things, least of all ottawa. You walked to the bank tanked a 100 bill and brought me 5s and 10s for my tourney float. I will house you, and give you a ****ing feast beyond belief next time you come down. Also, sorry for bracket gaying you, but Minus was 3rd seed and you were 2nd. I can't just move him elsewhere because i know he's better than 3rd seed.

25: KC - You were clutch in crews apparently. It must have been that massage i gave you and fool while you two played friendlies. lol. Good man as always.

25: Patches - You are absolute lols, but not as lols as our cabbie. B+ falco/Link all dai baby.

25: Arsenic - You beasted Jaske in CF dittos. You're a ****ing chaaaamp. Ottawa is champ for drivin out.

25: Iliad - You're dreamy, but your low placing makes me less horny. If you placed higher, maybe I would have blown you.

25: NikoK - You were ****ing wasted at the end of the tourney. Good **** helpin me though I appreciate it. **** sauga, you were born in hamilton

25: Knuckles - GJ dude, didn't get to see you play but heard good things. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a cross between GK and Zaf? Ottawa is champ for drivin out.

Anyone I missed: I missed you for a reason, i don't love you.

:D

*Edit* Special shoutout to Sanuzi.

You tanked melee for me, and I really appreciate it. I owe you one large.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
:O no more Holy at tournies?

1: Ally ($264) - THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
2: HolyNightmare (120$) - Stop ****** me lol SOOO CLOSE THIS TIME
3: Doc ($48) - lol **** you, imma whine all i want. ggs bro
4: Hype ($24) - next tourney, we have to get a game in seriously
5: TOJoe ($12) - lol good ****
7: Minus - ggs as always car ride home was too good
9: Fool - we still need to play
9: Nickcam - we need a proper BRACKET match ;)
13: Wolfblade - awesome friendlies CLONE CHARIZARRRRRDDD
17: sauc3 - ggs haha you almosssst got me with the ICs
17: Stannum - ggs nice DK
17: Pho - haha U CANT BEAT THE UTILLTT
25: Iliad - ggs as always
25: NikoK - bro what happened

buenob

Smash Lord
lol illiad, technically i gayed myself in brackets, as you had me playing the 3rd seed from my pool originally (also happened to be an ottawa guy), and that's not right, so you guys threw in minus which would be a legit pairing, so no johns... i'm just saying, if there's a set way of doing things, then theres less pressure on the TO 'cause you don't have to worry about bracket-****** anyone, as it's a system, not you :)

nickcam

Smash Ace
GG's to everyone i played. Also Jaske i saw that tear lol, its understandable because fool went SS3 lolololol. I also made a couple people cry laughing so i accomplished my goal. Thanks illiad for hosting the tourney and we will find a way to get that money u had to pay back to u (And sorry about bothering u about crews so much lol). Crews were still pretty hype even though they didnt finish. It was good to see the community getting hype over matches because it doesnt happen anymore, we dont even care about things like grandfinals anymore and when u hear 20 people yelling over a lvl 9 judgement (Culex), shoryuken (KC), Supersaiyan 3 (fool) its always great.

Also on a sidenote would anyone be interested in crews as a main event in a sauga tourney. Thats right, i honestly think its the only way to revive the hype. I know dimmy is holding a tourney (or the person/business he knows is) before school starts and im sure if theres enough interest from people we could do them. They would probably have to be done in doubles timeslot leaving dobles til the end and potentially making them not happen if theres not enough time but literally we need a boost in this community cause all the hype is gone, certain matches are amazing but no one cares anymore, I go to tournies and come thinking wow what was memorable about that day and sometimes i can come up with nothing. I personally think we need this to happen, we need people to get excited while playing brawl cause right now i can tell people are getting bored of seeing the same old stuff.

unknown522

Some guy
Ride was never confirmed, don't make the onus mine haha. It's over now anyways, so who cares *shrugs*
Wait, I just want to clear my name and straighten things out, because that is not true.

FTR, I am not mad at you and never was to begin with. I was never mad altogether. I posted on the GTA thread saying that I didn't care after you said that people were disappointed. None of us cared about going or not without a ride. I felt bad for flopping the tourney, but realistically speaking, it would've been flop if we all showed up, so that's another reason to not mind going. Making a profit would be nice, but it wouldn't be worth it without everyone there. I feel bad for flopping on Ilad if anything, but the melee tourney would've sucked if we went.

You agreed to take us at least 2 months in advance, but you canceled semi-recently. As I said before, I really never cared. If I ever somehow sounded angry to you, I am sorry, that was never my intention.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
i agree with nickcam about crews. it is a good way to revitalize hype, be it in game moments or for teammates in general, i think it a lot of fun going nuts when s.hit goes down. with more time and ogranization i think ppl will enjoy it a lot more.

Top Bottom